Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master/Apprentice Request Thread

Name: Kahlil Zambrano

Force Alignment: Neutral trying to go Light

Seeking: Master

What I Want to Learn: How to truly use the Light side of the Force, and some skills that go along with it.

Oh. And saber training.

Name: Metis Athena Elpis

Force Alignment: Light

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters):She's a Braniac, loves everything from Engineering to the Arts, but especially history and archaeology long term plan is to have her become a Silver Shadow. In terms of Lightsaber combat, focusing on Makashi, Soresu and Ataru, don't have anything specific in Force Powers as of yet.

[member="Metis Athena Elpis"] though I see [member="Adonari Cinn"] has offered to train your character I'd still be up to pass on shadow skills since my character is apart of the Shadow Jedi and perhaps some dueling tips.

Name: Joury Syhn

Seeking: (Master or Apprentice) Master

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters):
  • Lightsaber Forms V, VI & VI (Juyo & Vapaad both)
  • General Jedi Training
  • Piloting
  • More Teras Kasi & Echani unarmed fighting styles
  • Silver Shadows / Pathfinder Training

Name: Vattas the Hutt

Force Alignment: Light Side

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters): Lightsaber Training (wants to perfect a personalized style he invented) and Mind Trick (especially voiceless use).

Name: Jack Adrian

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters): Anything, Lightsaber Combat, force powers... Just someone to teach me.

Name: Mikilanna Mihaly

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters):

Seeking to learn Force Abilities associated more with Defensive rather than Offense, as well as abilities associated with Healing and Body Protection (Extreme Temperatures). I've never been that commited to pvp, but it would be wise to learn a lightsaber form or two; and how to use a lightsaber.

Atasihd Zi

A
Name: Atasihd Zi

Force Alignment: Rogue/Light

Seeking: Master - Long term preferable, short term acceptable

What I Want to Learn: Lightsaber combat, physical enhancement - beyond this, I'm not sure what all I want Sid to learn, yet, but that'll come, in time. Threads in the Open/Private RP forums only, please.

Name: Kal'n Drasco

Force Alignment: Lightside

Specializations: Non Force related skills. Kal'n had been started down the path as a Jedi Shadow and I would like to continue that by learning more mundane skills. Slicing, Piloting, Languages, Blasters, Etc. Even how to lie, hide in shadows and general subterfuge. If he were to learn a Force Skill it would be how to hide himself, so that he could more easily blend in or hide from those using the Force to look for force users.

Alaako Maashaa

A
Name: Alaako Maashaa

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters): Introductory to long-term role-play. Would like my girl here to learn everything from combat to support skills.

Name: Jayden Korr

What I want to learn: Battle meditation, force heal, Force speed. I wish to learn how to use my body as conduit for the force to cease bloodshed and pain for the betterment of all. I also wish to learn of the many different species of our galaxy and their varied histories and cultures.

Lightsaber Skill: I wish to learn soresu so that even in a fight I can control and potentially cease a fight without having to harm.

I wish to learn to defend and heal those who cant. Help me masters your my only hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom