Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to here!!!

I don't fully know yet.... I was wondering what kind of character I can make (Jedi? Sith? Mandalorian? Other....) I can make some background on the fly, but don't really know what is allowed for character types. "She" will be human in looks so that should make things easier

Reactions: KAR
Good Men Don't Need Rules
Oblivion_Entity Oblivion_Entity

Legit, you can make whatever you want. (Within rules)

I have a "Godzilla" Character, people have Droids, others have Force entities, I also have Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, and even a Mandalorian before I killed him off.

The sky is not the limit.

I've seen the films up to the newest one. I've watched a large majority of the Clone Wars and parts of Rebels. I also play DnD regularly with my mates online (usually in person though). I mainly play a Paladin, but I'm going for a barbarian next time. I like a character of good will, maybe with some hidden (shy) qualities about themselves. Whatever I can think of really :D

also, is a lightsabre an ok item to have? It said I could give her one. Still trying not to over shoot as I'm now to making star wars characters like this #stressed #eep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom