Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New villain looking for a home in your stories and role-plays!

(I apologize for the subsequent text wall and I hope you don't get scared away.)

Hi everyone who finds it within their heart to check out my little topic! This is my second (second as in the second time I know what I'm doing) character on this board and while my other character, a Dark Jedi, still only has only a hundred or so posts under his belt, I felt I needed to write a truly evil character because, hey, I love me them bad guys ever since I binge watched Scooby-Doo as a kid every waking moment and have every since.

So as a rundown this guy is psychotic, and yes, I know, I bet you guys see soooooo much of that. I know I did on past role-play communities. But I try to give him a fresh air of uniqueness in how he implements his psychopathy, which he does through a little sport he calls Force Hunting. He and his Lasat partner form (unintentionally, but looking back on it I find it funny) an evil Han Solo and Chewbacca duo where they travel the Galaxy murdering Sith and Jedi. The Lasat because his family was killed by a battle between the two faction, Astoach because it just gives him the giggles.

So to cut it short, I'm looking for anyone interested in any form of role-play, but primarily ones where I can get a chance to flex his evilness simply to get my feet wet in working with such a character. I'm very interested in expanding upon this character, whose concept I personally really, really want to continue writing, and I'm hoping to find other writers who might enjoy exploring this concept through their characters as well by interacting with him.

So if you want an antagonist, an additional member to your evil troupe, or some silly bad guy to lay the asswhoopin' upon (within reason) then I'm definitely the guy your lucking for! :D

[member="Darth Raijin"]

Wooh! I'll pm you then

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

I might just do that if Astoach ever feels it could work in his favor. I'll be certain to check it out!

[member="Carona Totsari"]

I'd like Astoach to remain evil, at least for the time being. But a role-play centered around the attempt, failed or no, still might be interesting!

Bunker-level Normal
What kind of work does this pair do? Are they mercenaries/bounty hunters (one-off jobs)? Are they contract killers (short-term hire)? Or are they loyal henchmen (long-term employment)?

A new character of mine has a need for a network of individuals such as these, but the nature of the story might depend on their employment tenure.

Carona Totsari

It takes true strengh to turn the other cheek
[member="Astoach"] I understand he can remain dark, I didn't mean just making him good because of the rival. Carona could use some character development, a boost in her confidence. Having a rival that does terrible things, even did something to her, would give her some fuel to pick herself up and train better. Meanwhile, as he remains evil, Astoach would watch a light sider grow and try to become stronger than her so he doesn't get taken in/ be outbested by her/ anything like that. It would be an ongoing marathon to see who can tear down the other, for different reasons per character of course xD

[member="Carona Totsari"]

Oh sorry, that was my bad. I accidentally misread it as light side revival! I'm bit embarrassed now. ;_;

But yeah, that certainly sounds wonderful to me! I'll PM you!

[member="Captain Jordan"]

The pair acts independently but they certainly would be willing to do jobs provided it isn't long-term employment.

Bunker-level Normal
[member="Astoach"]

In that case, we might have to get a thread going for a business arrangement between your pair and my Lady Vicar at some point. I don't have any targets for them at the moment, however.

Also, do they do kidnap jobs?

[member="Astoach"]

Hmm...I was thinking of eventually doing a murder mystery thread. Would you be interested in that? It would probably end with Astoach getting arrested, but that doesn't mean he can't escape.

Another idea I have is preventing a youngling slaughter. Which I think completely fits both characters.

[member="Captain Jordan"]

Sounds perfect, just give me a holler and I'll bust [member="Kresh"] out of whatever hole he's hiding in. I look forward to it!

And yeah, they could manage that so long as you don't mind your target being roughed up a bit.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Both of those sound right up my ally, but I do really like the idea of Astoach being behind a murder and getting busted for it. Both the whole evil mastermind-esque style of it would probably be a fun position to roleplay from and escaping in the end would just be downright awesome.

Youngling slaughter also would work wonders, allowing me to showcase his brutality and we could also work some cool twists and turns into that!

Either way, I'll PM you so we can talk in private. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom