Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion [OOC Sign-up] Battle for Balance — GA invasion of DE held Tython

A Dark Side Elite up to fight the Sentinel of Harmony and her padawan?
OBJ 3: You want an Elite, do you? Come and get it.

Now, for anyone else....

OBJ 1: My Sith Knight Nekana Quane Nekana Quane can come out to play; heavy brawl with lightsabers and possible mentalistic horrorweaving, if any of you lightsiders want a bite.

Fair warning - I may be slow in my replies throughout this invasion, depending on what my work schedule ends up being. This invasion is happening in the midst of my state's term school holidays >_<

OBJ 3: You want an Elite, do you? Come and get it.

Now, for anyone else....

OBJ 1: My Sith Knight Nekana Quane Nekana Quane can come out to play; heavy brawl with lightsabers and possible mentalistic horrorweaving, if any of you lightsiders want a bite.

Fair warning - I may be slow in my replies throughout this invasion, depending on what my work schedule ends up being. This invasion is happening in the midst of my state's term school holidays >_<
I’m up for Nekana Quane Nekana Quane in objective I if this invite is still open. Don’t mind the slow posting since I may have two characters in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom