Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction [OOC Sign-up] Convergence — GA/SO Junction of Naalol and Eiattu 6

I'll be on obj 2, probably PvE, most likely. But any GA member is free to attack for whatever reason. There's also a bounty placed on Avel Som's head (dead only), if you need a reason. (Even if it's a sketchy bounty lol)

Still looking for a little Jedi to play with <3 also down to team up with some Sith for shenanigans :3

I don't have a Jedi and my Sith is usually too busy philosophising, punching people, or philosophising about punching people to team up. I do, however, have a Force Sensitive artist who is the right mixture of confident and ill-informed to stumble into this mess while, IDK, admiring Naalol's monsters from a 'safe distance' or trying to convince a noble on Eiattu that incorporating Alchemy into the art he commissioned is perfectly fine. It won't make anyone be born malformed - pinky swear!

Feel free to bully him, if you'd like. He probably deserves it.

Alternatively, I've got a GA Senator who's usually too sensible to get personally involved and a spirit with no respect for privacy.

If you're interested, send me a message here or (for a faster response) on Discord (user: deadcurze).

Hope infused | Revenant Six
Revenant, Battle Stations!
8e75c4bad4adb08267a1692259ede617e5e85f60_00.gif

Karanxul

K
Alright friends, what's going on at Mission III and Sullust Shipyards and all that? May rock up with some forces to assist the Sith ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom