Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OS Invasion of Kashyyyk - OOC (OS vs Republic)

Due to the creation of the following Republic location sub, terms have been renegotiated for Objective Two by the Republic and One Sith Faction Admins.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/48452-yugwaaargh/#entry723515

UPDATED TERMS FOR OBJECTIVE TWO

B. The Republic Stronghold

One Sith Objective - Capture and Occupy or Destroy the stronghold (taken by Selena and Ben Watts and used by the jedi as a base of operations during the Dominion of Kashyyk and Trandosha)

Republic Objective - Defend the Stronghold from capture and occupation or destruction. (Please provide a map on set up for this for ease of convenience)

With no draw if the stronghold is destroyed and it still being a One Sith Victory.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
I just want to give a big thank you to [member="Darth Isolda"] and [member="Avalore Eden"] for letting me do this. I was kind of "Ugh"ish when I got asked and then I started making it, adding some Lore behind it, etc. and I really like how it turned out and had a lot of fun doing it.

Hope y'all have as much fun in the playground as I did making it. I know I will.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Soliael Devin Talith said:
[member="Larg'haree Ubehr"]

Its terrible.

Please come back with a 3D rendering and a 34 page outline of what the front door looks like.

Dammit. You're right.

tumblr_ml6lzrEpFu1rijbg1o1_r1_500.gif

Veino Garn said:
Do the bridges need to remain intact?

Avalore Eden said:
I N V A S I O N O F K A S H Y Y Y K

Ground Objectives

A. Kachiro Tree Home
  • The One Sith Objective -- To secure Kachiro for occupation.
  • The Republic Objective -- goal is to defend Kachiro from occupation.
If the One Sith deliberately destroy Kachiro in its entirety then it is considered a One Sith loss.

If Kachiro and its bridges are in any way deliberately destroyed by Republic Forces then that is considered a One Sith Victory.

Normal damages incurred during fighting do not apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom