Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OS Invasion of Kashyyyk - OOC (OS vs Republic)

Also.

Anyone who is willing to aide the One Sith in the Invasion of Kashyyyk, the One Sith is more than willing to provide appropriate compensation based on capture and actions that would promote the victory of the One Sith.

B O U N T Y H U N T E R S

Come get your Jedi bounties here and get paid too!

[member="Tacitus Zambrano"]

Can I find out a bit more about what kind of tech the Wookies have here? Can the networks be sliced just like any other stronghold?

*wonders if he can slice into a tree*

Cryax Bane said:

Can I find out a bit more about what kind of tech the Wookies have here? Can the networks be sliced just like any other stronghold?

Soliael Devin Talith said:
[member="Cryax Bane"]

I would assume the wookiees don't have much "technology" at all, at least not in the standard sense. You should try the Republic stronghold instead.

While they appeared to have a low technology level to outsiders, the Wookiees were in fact quite comfortable with modern technology.[21] In fact, their ability to fuse modern conveniences and natural resources was second to none. They could easily mend and maintain modern starcrafts, and were even known to effect temporary repairs of hyperdrives with pieces of hardwood.[20] The wood of the wroshyr tree was so flexible and strong that it could be used to build starship hulls—although in conjunction with deflector shield skins.[38]

Throughout history, the outstanding technical ingenuity of the Wookiees aroused covetousness. Additionally, while distant from Coruscant, Kashyyyk was close tohyperspace routes[20] known only to the Claatuvac Guild, a group of Wookiee cartographers and navigators whose knowledge was a source of envy.[39]

Cryax Bane said:

Cryax at Objective A? It's payback time for Raven... :)

tumblr_m40y8dzOqC1rru28vo1_r1_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom