Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quitting SWRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definitely Not Tefka

Totally A New Member
this place is not what it was when i started here

total sham, nobody wanted to roleplay with me and the new invasion rules are total garbage

i leave my factory submissions to [member="Night Lord"]

i leave my homestead on Demonsgate (hell of a view) to [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

i leave my ascii middle finger to [member="Jorus Merrill"]

and finally, my cat/human/worm/lesbian virus codex species goes to [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

good riddance

[member="Definitely Not Tefka"]

To be honest, you did this to yourself. You never tried to reach out and never put out any LFG threads or tried to interact with anyone. Only a couple of Codex entries and no further effort.

Plus, you never even tried to join one of the cool cliques that we have floating around, instead allowing yourself to be an outsider. If you ever return, you might try doing something original, or maybe trying to interact with people.
I mean seriously, guy didn't even try to join the Bluehawks. I hear they're pretty rad.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Our time together was short​
But I will treasure it forever.​
Dr.-Who.gif

While we never RPed together, your posts inspired me to be a better person. I think I speak for the whole community when I say, please re-think this knee jerk reaction to haters. [member="Definitely Not Tefka"]

Please don't go!

tumblr_static_787vooq5fmsk44ogcgkc8o84c_640_v2.gif

Get outta here ya worthless piece of #*#$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom