Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ralize Darkfeather

• Thread starter Ralize Darkfeather
  • Start date

Ralize Darkfeather

R
Wow...you two remind me of my older brothers...that's kind of cool... :D

But really...don't pat me on the head again :angry:

@[member="Kable Detta"]... you might not be a dikut, but I can always tell Solus how you and Briika were smooching by the waterfall... which is actually a great idea...

*makes a mental note to takke @[member="Ralize Darkfeather"] on a picnic*

Well, if you two youngsters need any help, we can always go on a double date? A Mandalorian double date would be..........EPIC!
@[member="Kad Tor"] @[member="Ralize Darkfeather"]

Ralize Darkfeather

R
@[member="Kable Detta"] - I'll make you a deal. I'll actually help maintain your speeder at my shop, if you keep him -points at Jorn- away from me. He touches me again I start taking trophies.

*blinks* That would be kind of epic. I guess I should haul my butt over to rescue him.

*tries his best to be a perfect gentleman and still finds himself taking a glimpse*

and a nice shebs it is too... @[member="Ralize Darkfeather"]

@[member="Kable Detta"]... a double date with my sister... epic yes, and awkward too...

@[member="Ralize Darkfeather"] I'll do my best, but Jorn is actually not my brother. We just happen to have the same Avatar (Hence we are twins). My brother is Nolan Detta.
But I'd to anything to help my future sister-in-law ;)

Ralize Darkfeather

R
@[member="Kad Tor"] - *blushes a really bright red*

@[member="Kable Detta"] - Future sis-...whoa now...technically I haven't even met him yet! :eek:

Ralize Darkfeather

R
@[member="Kable Detta"] *shakes her head* I don't trust that bike of yours until I get my hands on its engine...I'll get myself there, thank you very much :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom