Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rank Request Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
Character Name: Count Morcus
Link to Character Bio: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/23959-count-morcus/?hl=%2Bcount+%2Bmorcus
Rank Requested: High Colonel
Reason: A former Viceroy of the Techno Union/CIS, Count Morcus had a hand in many military affairs for both organisations, and has amassed a sizeable amount of command experience over the years. He has experiences running his own private military, which he has graciously merged with the larger Imperial Military, forming the groundwork for a future Special Operations Legion.
Threads Completed as part of the Remnant:

Character Name: Alyce Hawke
Link to Character Bio: Bio
Rank Requested: Colonel of Starfighter Corps and Knight Apprentice
Reason: I am writing her as commanding a Heavy Space Superiority Wing and that seems to be a Colonel's job.

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Character Name: Desmond C'artyom
Rank Requested: Commander (Starfighter Corps)
Reason: I have served as a pilot for multiple organizations, including the GA, Sith, and Hutt cartel.

Character Name: Lucien Galtier
Link to Character Bio: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/95914-lucien-galtier/#entry1392393
Rank Requested: Sergeant
Reason:
Lucien has served under many regime's. Under them all he served as a commando. He was part of the Republic assault on the Omega. He served under the First order during the dominion of Mephout and the defense of Skye. He is a warrior bred for such things.

Tanomas Graf

T
Welcome to the Imperial Remnant, Commander [member="Desmond C'artyom"], Sergeant [member="Lucien Galtier"].

Sergius Maro

Maro..... You magnificent b*stard, I READ YOUR BOO
Ranks are open, but you must have a reason to be said rank. Please fill out this form below to request your ranks.

Character Name: Sergius Maro
Link to Character Bio: Sergius Maro's bio
Rank Requested: Lieutenant (army)
Reason: I wish for an entry level rank to work my way up but at the same time isn't too low
Threads Completed as part of the Remnant: none as of yet

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Character Name: Talyn Krane
Link to Character Bio: Here
Rank Requested: Captain (Imperial Navy)
Reason: In-Character experience, need for naval officers
Threads Completed as part of the Remnant: None yet

If I need to start at a lower rank, just let me know. Thanks!

Character Name: Dsmond C'artyom
Rank Requested: Special agent
Reason: I have served as a secret agent under the GA for about a month. I have also led many heist teams were we covertly "extract" any needed or desired resources

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Character Name: Darth Malleus (Previously Belis Ren, Belis Toobin)
Link to Character Bio:
Rank Requested: Imperial Inquisitor
Reason: Darth Malleus has been an active Jedi Knight before becoming the first of the latest generation of Ren beneath his master Sieger Ren, he eventually betrayed the Supreme Leader and declared himself a Darth and disappeared into the galaxy. Having him emerge within the Remnant will allow him to concentrate on his goals while bringing about victory for the Imperial way.
None as yet.

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Tanomas Graf

T
Welcome to the dark side of the Remnant, Special Agent [member="Desmond C'artyom"] and Inquisitor [member="Darth Malleus"].

Character Name: Saul Darama
Link to Character Bio: In avatar
Rank Requested: Commodore
Reason: Saul is an experienced commander having served in the Galactic Republic, and he wishes to help the Remnant. Personally, I'm not good with starfighters, and I'm more experienced with using fleets.

Character Name: Max Fel
Rank Requested: Moff
Reason: Max was a Moff in the First Order, as well as Minister of Industry. He was involved in some senate decisions in the Republic as well.
Threads Completed as part of the Remnant: None yet.

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Character Name: Max Fel
Rank Requested: Imperial Army Marshal
Reason: Experience as Moff making sector-wide decisions, some time spent leading as well as intelligence in the Republic

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Character Name: Alexandra Feanor
Rank Requested: Imperial Master Knight thing... what ever works.
Reason: Former Sith, Jedi, Rogue, and master gardener

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Character Name: Grand Admiral of the Imperial Fleets, Butch Mahan
Link to Character Bio: No
Rank Requested: High Moff
Reason: It is fitting for the overseer of the entire Imperial Navy, one of the Command Triumvirate, and highest ranking official in the Naval Forces, to hold a high position in the Civilian government according to protocol from the former Galactic Empire. If the position is to high/low, I will not object to change.

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom