Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumble in the Bronx(Open/Riot)

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Tracyn glanced upwards, and felt himself be moved out of the way, thanks to Thurion's movements. Tracyn wasted no time in going back after him, leaping after him with the aid of the force, and came down to him. He instepped, and pivoted on his heel. His crushgaunt first went for his blade, and went to swipe it out of the way in a sweeping fashion. The next was a takedown. Tracyn went for the wrist that didn't hold the lightsaber, and placed one hand under his bicep, and went to stretch out his arm and place it across his own chest, against the Beskar'gam, with Thurion's lightsaber near his face, but Thurion wouldn't much room to maneuver it if the grapple worked out the way Tracyn wanted.

Tracyn went to use his other hand to grab his wrist, restricting movement of the arm, and then promptly shot one foot out to the back of his knee, and smiled evilly as he did so.

Steph Zenima

S
This was really not working.

He wasn't nearly as edible as previously thought. It was starting to become evident that Zenima was going to need to equip a new playstyle or get beaten to a pulp in every adventure. It was all good and fun, headbutting and biting her way through the galaxy but between the armoured opponents, the lightsaber wielding nutters and the bloody dragons there was just no room for this reckless kind of animalistic brawling.

Of course it would require braincells to realise that her game plan had long since grown stagnant, braincells that she so severely lacked.

One of her remaining few front teeth took the brunt of the damage, it actually cracked, right down the middle, of course that didn't really matter. I mean, sure a broken teeth is cause for a small touch of alarm but Steph was more preoccupied with the knee that rocketed into her face. That was an instant broken nose, the blood did more then flow, it poured.

A blink, and she found herself on her back, staring upwards at the blackness.

“...can...ah...help ye...pal?”

@[member="Inkblot"]

Trasker crested the final step of the dirty stairwell leading to floor 56, the location of his rendezvous with a man - or thing - toying with him.

Controlling his breathing and letting the lights from outside swarm in through the broken windows and cracks in the wall, he quietly pulled the DC-15s out of his holster and raised up, yet again, ready to shoot on sight. Sirens zoomed by outside and he could have sworn the noise was quieter than it was when he arrived. But he was 55 floors higher than before too.

He walked past a window, the bustling planet continuing to thrive as he walked by. Even though he was still so high up in the Bronx, skyscrapers of all shapes and sizes continued to rise above him, reminding him how small he was in the scale of things. The skylines were still packed; they always were.

There was no noise except the soft crunch of his boots on the dirty floor, leading deeper into the floor itself, filled with what looked like residential quarters. People lived here? It was sad to see the real face of poverty and depression first-hand.

His fingers flexed and gripped the butt of the blaster as he passed the rooms to his right; A8....A12...A14.

A14. This was it.

He knew what to expect. Either he would be dead before he touched the door. That hadn't happened, so that was good. He was going to walk into a trap, most possibly. Or he would walk into silence, into nothing and feel the cold hard barrel of a blaster to his head...or worse. He had a duty, and he had a promise to himself to defend the galaxy.

He reached out with his boot and gently pushed the ajar door, letting out a wonderfully obvious squeak as it did, and then a nice tinkle of a glass bottle it hit as it swung. Perfect.

"Knock knock."

@[member="Varax Malchor"]

Leaping through the smoke and debris he came, flying through the air like the Demon he was. Burning, seething hatred seeped from his eyes which were fixed at Thurion, and without a chance to prepare himself, Tracyn had managed to grapple him and put him in an arm-lock. Shortly after that, his leg gave way to a carefully placed foot, tripping him. The next thing he knew, Thurion was on the soaked ground, now with an aching back to add to his injuries. He remained on his back for a few seconds, breathing heavily as he did, looking up at the murky skies above and feeling the drops of rain upon his face. Lightning rode across the sky, followed by a clap of thunder every time. Glancing up at Tracyn, his gaze wandered back up towards the skies, a smile forming across his battered face followed by a slight chuckle as he spoke. "Who are you doing this for, huh? Is it for Asha, because you think I stole her away from you, is that it?" He turned his head to the side and spat up some more blood. "I have never wished you any harm, Ordo. Not even now. I pity you. You've let yourself fall so far that you no longer recognise right from wrong, friend from foe." Slowly he painstakingly rose to his feet. "You don't understand, do you, Tracyn? I will not fight you any longer. You're already destroying yourself with every breath you take, with every footstep and every heartbeat. Killing me won't save you, nor bring back Asha or your son." Of course, Tracyn was aware of something that Thurion was not, and whether he'd choose to share it with the young man was up to him. Having spoken, Thurion went to pick his robes back up from the ground, despite being soaked, and pulled his lightsaber back from the ground into his possession. He was readying to leave.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Chupa La'Roi"]

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Tracyn's facial features formed into an evil grin once more, lightning casting a silhouette of his form. He watched Thurion leave, or at least, was about to. He pulled a small Beskar knife from his belt line, an item that only a super commando would have, and it's use was obvious, from the wear on the knife.

Tracyn didn't say anything at first, but instead instepped towards Thurion, and went for his collarbone. The blow wouldn't kill him, or even remotely have a terrible lasting injury. However, it would be excruciatingly painful for Thurion. He also intended to leave the knife in. Tracyn stared at him for a long while, before speaking. With Thurion's guard down and his weakened state, it would be difficult to block or even evade it.

"Crawl back to the Jedi. And make sure that they know to leave me alone. And if they don't, I want you to show them what I did to you, and what I'll do to anyone who comes after me."

Kiyala's patience ended for this man who was already becoming a very likely canditate for her next devoured soul. She telekinetically called her saber forth and leveled it toward's Talon's neck close enough that if he moved he'd severally wrist decapitating himself. The dark side darkened the force once more as Kiyala considered threatening the boy again but realized his insolence did not require a death that would make him a hero and a savior but to twist him from his loved ones. Kiyala summoned her darkest feelings and cast the spell waves of darkness towards Talon who was mere inches away at this point. If it worked it would not be an immediate corrupting but the corruption was not something simply shrugged off and this worked double for @[member="Talon Vosra"] because of the darkness that still clung to his soul for his past. He would feel the the hopelessness that was submission to the light side and it would bring him to the depths of his and her darkness over time. If only it worked but knowing how vaunted reality was today it probably would not.

Talon Vosra

T
@[member="Kiyala Demont"]

He felt sorry for her as the dark energies began to amass in her he could see her in the force as a reddish aura with a hair thin strip of blue near the center. He focused on that small piece of goodness that still clung to her and as she released the darkness that was her spell. He poured the kindness from him into her. What effect it had was blocked as his mind was bombarded with the awful temptress that was the darkside. His eyes were filled with visions of world after world bursting into flames. He saw entire species vasnish under a crimson boot. He saw himself plunging a blood red blade into the Jedi temple and blood flowing from it's halls.

He fought to destroy the image and drag himself away. Sweat beaded on his brow and his eyes burst open taking in only darkness that surrounded him. His mind felt as if a white hot rod had been plunged into him.

If he screamed it would have been a terrible thing to have heard, but his ears were filled with dark promises that he fought to pish away. His body was no longer frozen and he lashed out calling a whirlwind of force energy to pound against the area and then lept toward the buildings above.

As Kiyala was flung back from the wave of force energy the presumed jedi released she smiled despite the pain of being slammed into a wall. He had called on the dark side for that energy so now the dark side will grow stronger on him day by day until he either fell or came to her asking for her to fix it. It would take longer than she intended but for now she simply laid their content not to move unless someone attacked her as she deciding she was done chasing her prey for now. She could now feel himself so clear thanks to her connection and thanks to his attempt to a connection of kindness with her. In fact, now that she thought about it he would lead her directing to the Blond Jedi master so she stood up while drawing himself into her form of force concealment before following the young jedi.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

Inkblot

Masked Vigilante
@[member="Steph Zenima"]
"Gh-hrm."
Ink grunted clearing his throat and stepped to stand over Steph. He pushed his little pistol back into his sleeve securely and threw the pipe aside. Instead, he took a pair of stun cuffs and tried to wedge the tip of his boot under one side of Steph. If that would work, he would flip her over onto her tummy kinda like a gross drugged-out Steph pancake, after which he would lean down again this time to try and put a stun cuff on one of her wrists.

Perhaps he was being sloppy, perhaps just too full of himself after breaking her nose, or perhaps he just took pity on her?
Either way, he didn't stun her with the pistol like his reason commanded him too, instead he was willing to risk her trying to pull a quick one on him to skip causing her more potential pain by stunning her.

Steph Zenima

S
She stared upwards at the man, quite unsure if he had spoken or if her mind was so jumbled that it couldn't understand simple Basic any more, it's hard to say. I mean what parts of her brain still function? Who could say? We're not doctors. The language sector could be down, gone and dusted by that brutal knee.

This wasn't actually the case, but come on, she is out of it. Like, on the moon out of it.

He flipped her over like the turtle of crack, this could have meant one of two scenarios: The first leaned towards the light of sanity. She was being arrested. Sounds fair. She had just murdered somebody. However the second scenario could be succinctly summed up as butt stuff.

Which wasn't very likely, would probably give you a disease and totally get us banned.

As the human pancake was flipped she protested by hissing, which upon reflection is not an effective form of protest. With her right cheek flat upon the disgusting ground of Coruscant's underbelly she oozed saliva and blood into nice little puddles. The most attractive woman on the planet right here, baby.

As he slapped on one of the cuffs she repeated her question with a rather annoyed slur:

“Can...ah...help...ye....PAL?”

@[member="Inkblot"]

Inkblot

Masked Vigilante
@[member="Steph Zenima"]
He stopped for a second before rasping out from beneath his mask
"Don't eat any more sentients."
He would try to pull her up off of the ground and push her with her back against a street light pole nearby, he was most likely going to leave her cuffed there to be found by police or a passer-by.
If Steph had any fight left in her now it would be the time to use it.
"That would be quite helpful."
He grumbled out from beneath the mask some more.

"Beans are tastier anyway."
He muttered

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
OOC: @[member="Loran Nera"] - I'm going to go ahead and move forward in the thread because I have plot I still have to drive for the others, but catch up if you want to continue.

IC:
Christian sneered as he watched the men in front of him. His golden eyes were on Verus and only him, the others just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. There he stood, almost shaking with anger as he watched them, but the next moment his form blurred and he was gone. The looks on their faces was on of complete, unfiltered fear. The next moment, both men standing guard in front of Verus were struck in the chest by Christian, unlit saber hilts driving into their chests as he rushed through them and slammed them into the walls on either side of their Leader.

They hung there, pinned against the wall as their worried eyes saw what exactly it was pressing into their caving chests. Breathlessly they grabbed Christian's forearms and struggled against his hold to try and free themselves, but it was too late. Christian lit both of his sabers, the light piercing through their skin and organs and ripping through the walls behind them. He released the blades and kept his golden eyes on Verus as they struggled there, not knowing what to do as life slowly slipped from them, frantic looks on their faces as their movements slowed. Soon their faces grew dull, their eyes vacant and their bodies motionless as they fell limp, smoke trailing up from the burning holes in their chests as their insides boiled.

"Who do you think you are, you insect?", Christian said, a disgusted look on his face as he slowly leaned closer and closer until he actually butted heads with Verus. He then stepped forwards, slamming the back of the man's head into the wall as he yelled, "You do not double cross me!"

Reaching out to either side of Verus, Christian grabbed the hilts of his sabers and deactivated them, calling back the red light that had been burning the two dead men from the inside out. He reached up and tucked them both beneath his duster and then reached out and snatched Verus by the throat. "You're coming with me.", Christian said, throwing Verus, who stumbled across the room and into the wall on the opposite side of the room. He then walked up behind the man and snatched him up by his coat, yanking him in toe down the hallways, back into the bar and out the front door.

"We're going to pay a little visit to the power plant, Verus.", Christian said, a reckless idea surfacing in his mind as his pathetic pawn begged. "Wait! What for? We can work this out, right? Come on! I was just trying to grow my control of the underworld for... for us! Right? I was trying to do you a favor!"

@Isis Fontana @Serenity @Steph Zenima @Varax Malchor @Loran Nera @Talon Vosra @Thurion Heavenshield @Inkblot @[member="Coci Sinopi"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Ben Trasker"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"]

Hearing the door creak open, Varax quickly put on his mask, affixing it to his face and breathing deeply to make sure the respirator was working. He slowly turned with his hand next to his Dissuader; he had no idea if Trasker was going to try a last attempt at arresting him and he wasn't going down without a fight. After all, Varax hadn't given him time to respond so he might have taken the opportunity to track down his 'terrorist'. Varax hoped he wasn't that stupid.

"You're late," he called across the room, an emotionless tone in his voice as he stuck to the shadows near the balcony.

@[member="Ben Trasker"]

The raspy vopice echoed across the room, and just as expected the shadows worked to the voice's advantage. There was silence after the voice spoke out, no noise except that of the choas down below outside in the streets. Trasker imagined he could be seen so didn't act like he had the upper hand.

The blaster was still aimed into the darkness; if he was going down, he wasn't going to go without a fight. His cards were on the table pretty much now, so he had to hope this guy laid down his.

"Aplogies, I don't make it a habit of running up 56 flights of stairs to meet a gun for hire. I assume that's what you are? Let's quit the theatrics, if it's supposed to scare me you have the wrong man."

He didn't move forward into the room, the open door still behind him ready for a quick exit if thinks escalated...

@[member="Varax Malchor"]

@[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"]

Coci had been watching the events in the streets from her speeder. Banking hard right, pushing the speeder to it's limits she turned and headed back. The engines screaming in protest at their misuse, but that did not matter. Her only concern was to get Talon out of the area fast.

She could see the figure, standing over him, with a saber pointed down toward him. Her heart raced, hoping to get there in time to help him. Then before her, a whirlwind developed, Talon using the force created a diversion and soon leaped up the the roof of the build.

Coci pushed the controls forward and push the speeder to the roof. Skimming across the top of the building , she soon reached Talon. "Talon .. quickly jump in!", she yelled. Her eyes looking him over for any signs of injury. He appeared to be alright.

About to leave Tracyn to his self-destructive fate, Thurion could sense him coming from behind. Just as he was about to turn and face him, Tracyn planted the blade of his knife into Thurion's right shoulder, making him drop to his knees with a loud grunt. He breathed heavily as he listened to Tracyn's poisonous words, his left hand grabbing the hilt of the mandalorian knife sticking out his back. Focusing on the pain and to relieve him of it through slow and steady breaths, he painstakingly yet in a calm demeanor pulled out the blade. Once the entirety of it was out, he slumped to the ground in exhaustion. Part of him wished to turn around and implant this knife right into the heart of the traitor Jedi, yet his code and concious prevented him from doing so, much to his relief. Without looking back at Ordo, he got up on his feet and walked away, his hand held against the wound in his shoulder. He needed to find a safe place to see to his injuries sustained throughout the fight so far. He would not leave the area before things had settled down, however, and as soon as he'd healed up himself, he'd be out there again, amidst the chaos.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

---------------------------------------------

Wandering for a bit, he came upon a building which apparently had yet to fall victim to the looting and riots. No windows were broken, and he door was locked. Thurion pounded at the door, and after a few knocks it glanced open to reveal several blasters trained at him. "Please, I... I mean you... no harm." Fatigue settled in, yet he was able to note that this was a family of five, with even the children holding a blaster each. Thurion remained at the doorstep and quickly dropped to his knees in exhaustion once the door had swung open. It was obvious by then that he was not part of the rioting mob, and so the youngest of the three children ran up to him much to her parents disapproval. Thurion reached out and gently grabbed her tiny hand with his, even though it was soaked with blood from his wounds. The girl reminded him of Nina, with her stark white hair and kind appearance, although her eyes were hazel and not blue. "Hello... my name is... Heavenshield." He was breathing heavily between words, yet he did his best to remain calm in front of the children. His eyes turned to the man and the rest of the family, who all had lowered their defenses by now. "I mean you no harm... I only wish to remain here so that I may heal my wounds, good sir." The man nodded, and urged the other two of his children to help Thurion to his feet. "You're welcome to stay here, Master Jedi. We've managed to keep those maniacs out this far. Annah, go grab our first aid kit." While the woman did as he requested, the three children through combined efforts managed to get Thurion back up on his feet while the father locked the door behind them. They took him to a nearby bed, and the mother returned with the first aid kit.

Sitting in the bed, Thurion began to remove his clothing to expose his battered upper-body. While the woman pressed a bandage against his forehead to ease the bleeding, Thurion placed a hand against the wound in his shoulder where the blade had been planted and called upon the Force to aid him. Closing his eyes and focusing immensely, the open wound began to close itself to his touch, repairing any broken bones and severed sinews, as well as mending the tissue itself. As always, he would leave a scar to serve as a reminder of his past battles and encounters. Upon removing his hand, the wound was all but gone, much to the awe-inspiring surprise of the onlooking children. He did not stay for long; a panicked scream could be heard from outside, and Thurion knew he had to resume his duties. "Thank you for your hospitality, good people. But I have to move on, try to find a way to stop what's going on outside." With that, he arose from the bedside and put his clothes back on, followed by the now not-so-drenched robes of his. He stepped towards the door, and before exiting, he slipped a few credits into the palm of the youngest and gave her a pat on her head. With a grateful bow he turned around and left their home, once again greeted by the dreary weather and chaotic noises.

Talon Vosra

T
@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Talon jumped into the speeder still shivering from the cryoban grenades effects.

"Going my way love." He said through nearly blue lips. "I missed you."

He looked back into the darkness. As slowly lights began coming back on in the distance. He was sure he hadn't seen that girl and her armor fpr the last time but that's another story....

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

As soon as Talon jumped into the speeder, Coci hit the flight controls and they took off at speed. She piloted the speeder over the tops of the buildings and away from the riot in the streets. It was now she turned to Talon to check him over. "I need to get you to some help", she said as his blue lips. She had missed him too, more then he knew, but that would have to wait, he needed attention and fast.

"I missed you my Love", she finally whispered with a smile.

Steph Zenima

S
Ah! It could talk!

Although given her lack of education she wasn't entirely sure what a sentient even was, oh come on, I mean, I know people in real life that don't even know what sentient means, so I can imagine that it would be quite a stretch for her to know.

“...ah prefer....tha...mcbantha...burgers....”

Of course she would. The scum classes and grade Z fast food meat goes hand-in-hand you know? Well, that was when she remembered to eat. She had more ribs on display than a decent barbecue.

Up to this point she had generally been quite docile, most likely due to the drugs. Her high preventing her from floating up into the skies of rage. But her brain clicked. You've got a cuff on. You gotta bail. I bet you've got like five hundred warrants for murder, arson and jaywalking. Violence mode activate!

She had to play it dirty. Grievous bodily harm. The biggest sin to commit in the area of combat. The nut punt. A knee lashed out, hoping to cause a slight cause of knacker trauma.

@[member="Inkblot"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom