Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tera-Zulia

TERA-ZULIA
dAh2zRk.jpg

NAME: My name is Tera-Zulia, that is all you need to know.

FACTION: I aided The Sovereignty once in it's effort to protect the galaxy from pirates I now return home but my attention will likely turn to the Confederacy and the Outer Rim.

RANK: I am the captain of the Hapes Battle Dragon Ta'a Chume - named after the Queen Mother of the Hapes during the Galactic Civil War.

SPECIES: I am a Hapan from the planet Hapes.

AGE: I am twenty five but more than capable. I assure you.

SEX: I am female, by all obvious means of observation.

HEIGHT: I stand at four feet and eleven inches.

WEIGHT: My weight is none of your concern, but I'll humor you. It's roughly one hundred eight pounds.

EYES: My eyes are brown, though the hue changes in varying light.

HAIR: I have shoulder length brown hair that appears lighter in certain environments.

SKIN: I have fair skin, despite my time spent on my home world.

FORCE SENSITIVE: I am not Force Sensitive. Nor do I wish to be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Capable commander: Having spent years of my life tracking, hunting and killing pirates I have learned to be an effective captain to my crew aboard the Ta'a Chume.

+ Combat trained: While my family forbade that I train for any kind of combat, I spent years training with the warriors of my home world to better defend myself.
+ Innate beauty: As a Hapan I was born with the innate natural beauty of my kind. It has served me time and time again and is something I take advantage of if the situation warrants.
- Matriarchal: Like the majority of my people's women, I believe strongly in the matriarchal system that governs us. While I do not immediately impress that upon others, it often reflects in my actions towards men. Especially those in my crew.
- Small in stature: While I am a capable fighter I lack extensively in the size department. A big enough foe who can keep pace with me is likely to be my downfall in close range combat.
- Poor night vision: As with the rest of my kind, due to our extended time in the Hapes Cluster, I have poor night vision and am virtually blind in the dark.

APPEARANCE:
Standing at four feet eleven inches and weighing in at one hundred and eighteen pounds, I am short in stature but slender in build. My shoulder length brown hair compliments my fair skin and brown eyes, adding to my already outspoken appearance as a Hapan. I do not express greatly in the area of curves, though I dare say you should say I have none.

On the side regarding injuries, I have a blaster scar on my palm, a scar on my right shoulder blade and a scar along my lower right jaw.

BIOGRAPHY:
From the moment I was born I have known the life of luxury. I was not born into the monarchy, nor was I born into the lower class of the Hapes society. One might say I was born privileged by being the daughter of the woman who served the former Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium but I would say that it provided me with the means I required to follow unruly dreams.

While my father, a man who hardly spent a single week on Hapes unless pressed by my mother, was a soldier, my mother was an assistant to the Queen Mother. Due to this, I was more often exposed to the political and dignified side of life than to the side of life that I desired above the rest. While my mother taught me politics in public, my father taught me combat in private.

The course of my life took a dramatic shift the day my father died. A soldier killed in combat serving the Republic against the One Sith. While I would have turned my attention towards the One Sith, their radical beliefs and their evil, I quickly learned that it was not the One Sith that had killed my father.

His death had come at the hands of a group of pirates raiding the hyperspace lanes of the Republic. It was then that I decided who I wanted to be and what I would have to sacrifice to become that person. My mother disapproved, the majority of my family standing by her, she forbade me from pursuing my vendetta until I produced names.

Too young to fight alone, too hard headed to wait for permission, my mother gave me a pair of ships and a crew. It has been years since that day, years within which I have been able to learn.

With the Battle Dragon Ta'a Chume, I turn to the newly founded Sovereignty to help them in their fight to clean up the galaxy though in time I found returning home to be a far more prevalent desire.

SHIP:
A single Hapan Battle Dragon - the
Ta'a Chume

Crewed by 1,390, 1,112 of female hapans and 278 male hapans.
A Nova-Class Battlecruiser - the Queen's Corsair
Crewed by 1,790, 1,432 of female hapans and 358 male hapans.

KILLS:
None to speak of.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None to speak of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom