Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Emperor Revealed! Moff Council Meeting (Empire of the Lost)

It had been a merry time cutting apart the riff raff. The Parliament had made a game of it, comically chasing screaming Moffs who wouldn't bow to Velran Kilran Velran Kilran and snap their neck like four times. But eventually things cooled down and there were no more Moffs to kill, but almost all of them were scared of her now. They knew they wouldn't get a clean death.

When Velran mentioned territory, The Parliament, who had cast a spell that contorted the corpses of her victims into a twisted throne for her to sit on and glance at herself in a vanity mirror for a little bit blinked when he mentioned territory.

"Planets? I...I thought we were just gonna kill people..." she noted in surprise. "I...I'll take a planet...I...I mean...if you're passing them out..."

One of the Moffs stole a glance at her throne of contorted corpses and face palmed.

"Oh, yeah, sure, give her a planet. What could go wrong?" he muttered as he face palmed.

The purge had come to an end with Emperor Velran killing the last man. He seemed displeased with the blood on him before grabbing Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen and awkwardly trying to make him feel better. Well these are things to keep in mind going forward.

Upon seeing Laertia Io Laertia Io use animated corpses as a chair it reminded him of stories of Odacer-Faustin in the distant past. Or of the abilities of the Dathomiri witches. A person to watch, and perhaps befriend. “Tell me, is that magic use like the Dathomiri or a force power? I am intrigued.”

Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti came out from behind cover and nodded my direction. In return I pop out two comm sticks from my gauntlet and throw one to him. And the second to Alicia Drey Alicia Drey “There is a comm stick if you want to talk about military strategy or whatever else comes to mind.” Knowing full well the uniform of the intelligence branch she bore.

“Emperor, I would like only Stygeon Prime and its tundra for territory. I would like to deliver Thule & Vaal to the empire’s territory, along with Odacer-Faustin. Although I know it will come with blood shed, but with my people already there and my fleet we shall prevail when the time arrives.”

Looking around for a moment before speaking "Does anyone know some Quarren engineers? A ship designer I know has some questions."

The music that played actually came with a video of dancers on the viewscreen or something! One had a shirt that read “KANI” and that made Kanni clap for Daddy with a gasp of absolute amazement at such a mighty fine gift!

“I JUST WANT TO THANK THEE FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME!” Kanni gave the peace sign. "AND I'LL TAKE ANY PLANET WITH A FOREST AND MOUNTAINS ON IT!"

Oh wait was she interrupting someone? Prolly and she didn’t want to earn Father’s ire for her bumbling blustering so Kanni promptly plunged a chocolate chip cookie between her teeth and went around speaking to herself with her mouth full.

“EE OH OO A ALL AN ANNI IH IH”

-KICK!-

Another head rolls! Ohhhh what a GOAL!

“WUH OOH AN ANNI AH-IH IH”

-KICK!-

There’s another head on the wall like a soccer ball/football!

Finally Kanni snapped her cookie in half between her teeth like one of these heads getting separated from their necks by her mighty shuriken just as someone mentioned killing people instead of planets!

“Oofies I like this one!” Kanni skipped over to The Parliament. Laertia Io Laertia Io “Cookie!?” She had a variety from chocolate chip to pecan to whatever-it-is and began rolling them across her fingers. Parliament could take her pick as Kanni digs in! "Oomfie eating!"

The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen Teckla Tane Teckla Tane Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell Maestus Maestus Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl Vaukhus Vaukhus Laertia Io Laertia Io

The Parliament glanced at Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl for his question.

"Oh, it's totally Dathomiri, sir! Between you and me, I also use it for my black market business in Chiropractics!" she explained.

"Hey, you're the one who killed my brother last year!" one of the Imperial Security Guards present sputtered in outraged realization upon overhearing her answer.

She turned to him in equal surprise.

"Did he order the Deluxe? We got a lot of complaints about the Deluxe Treatment." she said in genuine curiosity.

"Does it matter?! He fethin' died from it!" the Guard exclaimed.

"Well, you just file a complaint with HR...here....I've got the application somewhere..." she trailed, stretching out the neck of her own skintight white catsuit, reaching in and pulling out a folded piece of flimsi which she handed to the stunned, infuriated guardsmen.

"Fill that form out, describe in full the exact nature of the incident, follow the mailing instructions exactly, and a House Io representative should meet you in a few days to discuss compensation."

"You actually keep a complaint form inside your catsuit?" he asked in a quiet, bewildered voice.

"You have no idea how often I get complaints about that business. Lemme guess, your brother got the Pretzel death, didn't he?" The Parliament asked.

"No...it was the Folding Chair Death..." the Guard replied, clutching and staring at the professionally created complaint form in a quiet mix of amazement and rage.

The Parliament hissed and drew back a little in her chair of corpses.

"The Folding Chair Death!" she exclaimed in revulsion. "Oh my, you've had it rough...here, I got another complaint in here somewhere..." she said, stretching out the neck of her catsuit and starting to reach in when the Guard just wandered off in a bewildered daze, shaking his head and trying to get away from the condensed stupidity he had just taken part in.

The Parliament shrugged. "This is why I let my secretary handle HR..." she said sheepishly to Rasnuhl. "Awkwarrrrrd..."

Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran then skipped over to her, and offered a cookie.

"Why thank you!" The Parliament said, taking a cookie, trying desperately to forget how her human self had distributed cookies out of her magic shows at children's birthdays decades ago. "Don't mind if I do!"

She took a bite. "You have absolutely delightful taste, by the way..."

Velran Kilran Velran Kilran

A great deal had occurred. Whether it was the dissolution of galactic powers, the migration of resilient malcontents or the embellishment of preexisting notions of justice, it had become clear that change had occurred. The question that stood to be answered, though often readily unanswered due in great part to a lack of intelligence within the majority, pertained to the gravity and influence of said change. While it was simple enough to over look change and accept it as a natural flow of order in the flow of annotative events, it was often a far greater skill to take it into consideration when making one's analysis of the bigger picture.

Something so very few, even in this new age, had fully come to grasp in it's entirety.

R6NKPU6.jpg

Contemplating this notion, pooling his thoughts about the very palpable nature of the concept, he watched coldly as his contingent of mercenaries and troopers made their way off the shuttle. Though soldiers were an unnecessary precaution due to the climate of the event he had chosen to sporadically attend he understood in the most tentative fashion that subjecting his theory to error had consistently proved the most methodical course of action. Soldiers were unnecessary during the coronation of a nations leader, but when one arrived uninvited amidst a grandiose flux in the power of such a haphazard collective of faction refugees there was no price greater to pay than that of error.

Having given enough time for calculated hostilities to conclude, his pace slowed and a militaristic relaxed, the Chiss carried himself through the halls of the complex just a few paces behind the soldiers whom he had brought to attend to him. It was enough of a pace to allow him to admire the various architectures and calculations in design, but not so much that he would lose track of the very delicate time table he had permitted himself. For though his research and observations had warranted him a veritably mild understanding of the man that was Velran Kilran he had come to understand that there was no accomodating for the measure of borderline insanity that seemed to accompany his vast intellect.

When dealing with a man such as him, the Chiss understood that likemindedness often played first string to the second fiddle that was a propagation of desperate mercy. It would have been very little surprise to the Chiss if any and all opposition to the Emperor's new regime were already dead, as well as a number of his former staff that claimed to be far more loyal than even those that likely littered the floors. It was not a certainty, but it was a contingency that he had planned for.

As the door to the chamber hissed open, the trandoshan mercenaries taking point as they filed in in pairs to side the doorway as the Cerberus Squadron death troopers stepped to form an entry line, the Chiss could not help but crack a small and persed half smile. The sight he would behold that of one he had all but accounted for. Bodies strewn about the floors where they had stood in opposition and one crumpled upon the floor where the man he expected currently stood. The smile remained for but a half margin longer before vanishing as he took into view the entirety of the man's stature and calculated his response to an unexpected arrival.

A moment, three and then several passed as the Chiss brought himself just a few inches before his dark troopers before stopping with his arms resting half stiff at his sides. Words continued to be exchanged, knowledge to be gained, and the Chiss bided his time as he waited for the precise moment that the room took full awareness of his presence. Whether or not it was the soldiers that were noticed first or his stark composure and white uniform against their dark garbs, he was hardly concerned.

The only important detail was that his presence be noted without a provocation of violence. It was only as a fifth trandoshan entered the room carrying what appeared to be a small but very much alive package that the Chiss fully relaxed his posture and scanned the room in it's entirety. From the Sith, to the Gen'Dai, to the politicians and various assassins and then to the Emperor himself. Each and every one of them accounted for as he drew in a slow and steady breath.

"I do apologize for this impormptu intrusion. Unfortuantely other matters required my attention before I could present myself to this council, though it would seem that my timing was rather opportune," he began with a slow but steady flow to his words; his tone carrying a method to it that could only be counted as that of a seasoned tactician. "Emperor Kilran, my name is Thrael and I come to make you an offer that I believe you will find," he paused and took a moment to glance towards the individuals in the room he could assess from posture were capable fleet commanders before glancing back to his host. "Considerably prosperous with all other persons present."

In the game of strategy and innumerous calculation, perhaps this would be a considered Check.

The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Ethen Lecersen Ethen Lecersen Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen Teckla Tane Teckla Tane Lyrani Kell Lyrani Kell Maestus Maestus Darth Rasnuhl Darth Rasnuhl Vaukhus Vaukhus Laertia Io Laertia Io Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom