Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Life of Corporate Executive Officer

Alli Wren

A
" If your ship is here on the marrow, druckenwell time, then we will be done. " She said with a smile, she wondered if all of these tanks would make a difference in the galaxy, she figured they would as this was the repubic after all. " If you have any problems with our droid tech, let me know right away, I will have technicians at your side right away. But, You can also have men drive these tanks if nothing else works, so that they are no different than regular tanks if you need them to be. "

"So soon? I will need at least four days to arrange the relevant ships so as not to draw undue interest. Would this be a problem for you?" Actually he could easily obtain the transports he needed sooner but he wanted to keep the ruse going a little while longer. "So you are telling me I can put men inside but still retain overall control via the master console?"

Alli Wren

A
" That is no problem and yes I am telling you that you still retain overall control via the master console. " She smiled glad to see he was genereally interested in her work. She was an expert in droid technology and she had been working hard to have the latest stuff, most just didn't know it because she sold old stuff still she needed a challenge, she was going to design a new product she decided.

"Then perhaps you can explore another project together. Alas, I forgot to bring my files with me so we will have to schedule another meeting in the future. If you will now excuse me I will need to inform the other Masters of the progress we have made here."

Alli Wren

A
"Of course, please come back whenever you need, and please let me show you back up, " She led him to the lobby where she went back upstairs. She was intrigued on how this was all going to work. Perhaps they had a new job for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom