Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serrin

S
IMG_8675.webp

TAG: Zaylin Zaylin Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Lun Lun Nerare Nerare Grim Zuvot Grim Zuvot Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast
Melinda Dealla Melinda Dealla

On Dathomir there is an ancient tradition, The Night Solstice. It is said during this time the Spirit Ichor rises and turns the Four Moons, including Korates, green with light. When all four illuminate in their emerald glow a spell may grant any wish at a terrible price...

Welcome to the Night Solstice!

Objective I: Solstice Gathering
00BA3B8F-7397-4761-B6EF-D3AEA5EAA9B4.jpg

The Night Sisters gather to prepare for the Solstice. There will be drinking, feasting, and spells aplenty.

Objective II: And A Undead In Cacoon Tree!
C0653592-5176-4356-8DA8-BA5F643E083C.jpg

The spirits of the deceased sisters cry out and the Cacoon trees of the dead are stirring, something has awoken them! Find out what and survive…

Objective III: Rancor Round Up
5BFB919C-3431-4CFD-8BA2-B37DF6FDDF6A.jpg

Some of the Rancor have gotten lose from their pen and need to be rounded up before they rampage and ruin festivities! Join the Night Brothers on a quest to tame these legendary beasts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Skeevi landed their ship, the salvaged Unknown Regions freighter Kiluyakka, and felt just a staggering profound relief. They'd been a stowaway a hundred times, but a shipmaster, a pilot...those were newer frontiers, as unfamiliar as Dathomiri magic itself.

A landing spot in some crags offered Skeevi a decent view and kept the Kiluyakka out of reach of rancors. Skeevi gathered up their bag of odds and ends — Frangawl glyph work, Tashai talismans, a Tof blaster, some keepsakes from their Nightsister grandmother — and picked their way down to the festival.

Last edited:

Objective: 1
Lun still felt completely unsure about if she belonged here, yet, she was not even remotely going to ask to leave. She wanted to be here, she had been welcomed here. She was not exactly familiar with dathomir, and definitely not nightsisters. But those crystals infused into her body that had grown into her eyes had opened a door she'd never expected. She'd decided to keep her wings around here, and some protection, the terrain was odd, the whole world was odd and somewhat terrifying. But at the same time, it felt familiar.

The new arrival awkwardly tried to keep up with what was going on, paying attention to what her force sight/sense could tell her those around her were doing. Unsure if she was supposed to be keeping to herself and watching or if she should try meeting the other sisters. It was all quite new, quite exciting, and quite worrying.

Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill Serrin

Appearance: light purple/red skin/short fur. Horns. Green eyes and markings. Wings.
Additional notes:
Imbued with nightsister force crystals/tainted nightsister crystals. These may cause unease or abnormal feelings (given present company, unlikely here)
For those that can sense it, Lun has two presences. They may sense that one seems to lack a mind/will of its own.
Items:
Katitik Hive Personal Shield generator
1Holdout Blaster

Objective: Celebrate Solstice
Tags: Serrin Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill Lun Lun

Loadout

Untitled354_20231007115337.png
The wings of her moth like dress fluttered in the green winds that gathered on the Night Solstice on Dathomir. Asaaj had come her at the request of her new sisters that she had encountered on Venom, and it was pleasant to celebrate this festival. She would have a similar celebration on Qina soon, and maybe she would invite some of the nightsisters she had encountered here, but she was still unsure whether to open up her secrets fully to the unknown women, despite their shared heritages.

As she walked around the other gathered individuals she gently ran her fingers across the back of Lun Lun sensing her unease, her imposter syndrome. As her sharp talons ran through the soft purple fur on her friend's skin she whispered, just loud enough for the demon visage woman to hear. "If you didn't belong here, you would be dead already" It was a sinister suggestion but meant entirely in friendship, she knew the feeling of being an outsider, her lives changing from century to century, but only her absolute confidence in who she was, kept her from losing her way.

A great fire burned green nearby them and she heard a scream as a sacrifice was thrown onto the flames, the screams accompanied by small ripples in the force as the darkness celebrated its gift.

A great fire burned green nearby them and she heard a scream as a sacrifice was thrown onto the flames, the screams accompanied by small ripples in the force as the darkness celebrated its gift.

Skeevi's head snapped around. They got the sinking feeling of not being in the place they'd thought they were.

You couldn't do even cursory research on Dathomir without hearing about the Nightsisters and what they'd been capable of. Skeevi's grandmother - admittedly, they'd never known each other much - had been the NIghtsister Elder who went by Rave Merrill. Had she done human sacrifice too? Was this normal here?

Common sense suggested an immediate departure. Curiosity suggested learning what could be learned. So did Skeevi's best ally, their instinct for opportunity.

Skeevi had brought curios, Tashai Force talismans - bond-trackers, water-seekers - and a tattoo gun. Skeevi began to ply their trade, circulating from witch to witch, making little deals here and there.

Serrin Lun Lun Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

Serrin

S
5BFB919C-3431-4CFD-8BA2-B37DF6FDDF6A.jpg

Objective 3: Rancor Round Up

Serrin began walking towards the mouth of a cave where great steel doors of coral rust red were wide opened, some Zabrak warriors stood rubbing their horns at what had happened when seeing The Night Bearer, they bowed their heads and placed their fists on their bear tattooed chests.

Serrin was in full red dress:

EA22BF5F-B4C1-47FC-83D8-7AAD116B8198.jpg

The Night Bearer approached on Zabrak with a whip who looked forlorn.

What has happened Rancor Keeper?

The Night Brother was ashamed, he lowered his visage at the One who he owed total fealty.

“The pen was opened and the Rancors have scattered saved for a runt.”

Serrin took her painted hand with its lines of black and raised his chin.

Then we must round them up.

She could have scolded him, but as Night Bearer she sought tp inspire, not demoralize. Mistakes had penalties, consequences even, but the culprit who the set the Rancors free was unknown, and justice demanded an investigation rather than chastizing the Rancor Keeper.

Get some speeders, I will take the Runt.

Serrin motioned to a Zabrak who brought some black boots, she took off her golden heels unlatching them to rebeal smooth toes and shimmering feet. She then placed them on a crate beside the Great Gate, and put on the boots. Her Zabrsk Tiara jostled in all its gold, the horns moving up and down as hed head of finely bound hair went into her neckline. She then looked into the great mouth of the cave, and began walking it, there was a great snarl, she could feel gusts of wind, but they were not gusts, they were moist. Serrin held out the palm of her hand, and a flame of green emerged, her golden eyes peering into the shadows when she saw it at last, a great riund snout with teeth that extended over the lip lines and towering frame of reptilian skin that was ivory, and great hands with claws, the Rancor snarled, it had one eyes that was larimar blue, the other grey and damaged with claw marks. As it bore its mouth open to reveal a mini cave for meals, Serrin looked at the creature. She lifted her free hand and touched its underbelly, it looked down at her and whimpered.

You are the runt. By Dathomiran law you should be put down. However, I say its the looked over, the ones who have had to fight in shadows of the strong bear a unique strength. Help me find your kin and you will earn your place as my stead.”

Talking to a beast would normally be grounds of questioning someone’s sanity, but the Runt Rancor seemed to understand and knelt down for her to mount. In the galaxy many treatsd living thingd that could not form language as dumb and unable to feel or understand, and yet why do roses wither near death beds? How can a Tu’kata hound on Korriban sense distress in its master? And how did this great monster that so many feared bow of its own accord if it was so without intelligence and feeling? No there was another language than words alone, and all life understood it, felt it, read it,

Coming out of the Cave Pen, Serrin rode high on the 50 hands tall Rancor, before her was Zabrak on speeders that smoked, many of them forged from parts found at crash sites on the planet. The Night Bear placed her hand on the creature’s hide.

My brothers! The Herd has fled and we must round them up. This will be perilous, but those who prevail I will honor and place in The Night Guard! So forget the shame of failure, instead muster your resolve! We ars hunting rancor!

She raised up her hand, to which the crowd of Night Brothers cheered as they raised axes, maces, and staffs. Serrin then led the charge, the great legs of the Rancor shaking the ground. She would be late for The Solstice Gathering.

Zaylin Zaylin Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Lun Lun Nerare Nerare Grim Zuvot Grim Zuvot Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast Melinda Dealla Melinda Dealla Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill

Nearby: Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani (maybe Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill somewhere?)
Total tags: Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Serrin Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill

Lun tensed slightly unprepared for the touch but then gave the sister a nod and a smile, though made a bit of an odd face at the comment, it might have been intended positively, but Lun wasn't entirely sure how to take that one. "Good to know?" she responded still a little unsure, then noting the woman's choice of clothing, "That's very nice." she smiled, she couldn't see it perfectly through her force sight. But she at least got some of it.

She still was a bit uncomfortable, but at least she was more familiar with Asaaj than the others here. One of the two who really got her introduced to all this, not long after Serrin. It was certainly a very memorable day, that was certain.
"This place is..." she bit her lip trying to figure out the wording for it, "I don't know exactly. I'm not sure where I was going with that, I don't think I have any way of calling it yet."

Lun shook her head, time. She needed time to get used to it, but she wanted to. She wanted it to feel normal. She'd still stand out of course, that was not something she could ever truly change. But she could accept that much. At least with the sisters, the way she stood out wasn't going to be so bad.

Appearance: light purple/red skin/short fur. Horns. Green eyes and markings. Wings.
Additional notes:
Imbued with nightsister force crystals/tainted nightsister crystals. These may cause unease or abnormal feelings (given present company, unlikely here)
For those that can sense it, Lun has two presences. They may sense that one seems to lack a mind/will of its own.
Items:
1Holdout Blaster

Nearby: Unknown

The hulking nightbrother crawled around in dathomirs terrain as he watched. Something had disturbed the dead, sisters rose. He heard their cries, and aimed to, if he could, figure out the cause. He was still only a nightbrother, he did not know all the witches powers or secrets. But he could handle himself, and he was hoping his powers in the force taught to him by his sith master would help guide him in his paths.

He tried to reach out in that sense, seeking a path, a direction, anything that he could find that might feel off. He wasn't sure what he was looking for specifically. Perhaps an outsider, or maybe a disruption of their resting place. A rogue rancor. He didn't know yet, but he wished to find out as he prowled watching for the dead sisters. He didn't want to fight them if he could avoid it. They were not enemies. He hoped he would not be attacked, but he could not be sure how this night would play out.

Serrin Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani
Equipment:
Enchanted spear
Common armor

Maw Thrax

M
Objective I: Solstice Gathering

The Spice descended on the vermellion world of Dathomir. It was time for Maw’s annual visit. He dreaded it, for Dath was stuck in an old world of magick in a galaxy of hyper speed and fleets. The Sisters lived in a private little world, sheltered from the realties that rang loudly across the stars. Their comfort could so easily be disturbed, al lot would take is a visit from The Syndicate, The Sith, or the rumors floating about something near Venom. Their paradise of witchery could be plucked away in an instant and that made him smile.

The Gunship landed near great Pillars of Obsidian rock making a circle, they called it Dathhinge, and there great red canopies and tents were erected for festivities. The ramp descended and the Zabrak in his long flowing black leather trenchcoat walked with a gate of nonchalance. His glowing yellow eyes fixed on the stir of Crimson clade sisters. As was expected, no men, no Zabrak allowed. He spat on the ground, and moved on, when three Sisters in pointy hats with energy bows with magenta strings stood in his way. One of them spouted,

“Halt! This is a Night Sister gathering, no Night Brothers allowed!”

Max sighed, as he reached for his lightsaber, hidden in his belt.

I am here to see my Mother, Varisa.”

The Three Sisters looked at each other, then the bold one replied,

“Rules are rules! Turn back!”

Taking his hand off his belt he pointed at his gunship.

You see that? I could bomb you and make a mess of the festivities. Is that what you want?

The Three immediately relaxed their energy bow strings. And parted to let The Zabrak pass, he made his way to a long ebony table, a older Nightsister was managing place settings when she looked up.

82D5B1C9-A709-4DD9-A0B0-9D438BD59FB7.jpg

Varisa

Max spoke,
Mother.. I am here as promised.

Varisa dropped a spoon and in her elaborate headress grabbed hold of her Son in a hug. The other sisters who were acolytes raised a brow, but the older Madams did not, they having children of their own.

TAG: Zaylin Zaylin Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Lun Lun

Maw Thrax

M
Objective 1 to 2

TAG: Nerare Nerare

Max placed his arms around his mother.

It is good to have you home my son. I know you find our traditions backward. I am grateful to see you.

Maw stepped back to look at his mother.

I see the segregation is still on intact. Good to see some things never change.”

He said that with a strong sarcastic tone.

There is One who is trying go change things.. she leads the Nightbrothers.”

Max rolled his eyes.

I have heard that so many times before.. empty promises. Until there is integation, and Nightbrothers are equal, Dathomir will remain weak and unable to stand against what I have seen.

He leaned against the long table and crossed his arms, his long flap of leather flowing in the wind as Varisa carried on setting the table.

You always have been outspoken about your views my son.”

Maw sighed,

To your delight I am sure..

Varisa moved towards him and placed her fingers like spider lega around his chin, looking him in the eye.

“I am and always have been proud of you! You had the courage to make your own path and nothing you say of do will make me less proud. I may be a Night Sister, I am always a mother first and foremost.”
She gave a smile in her thick white ritual white make up.

Max gave a slight smile ws ahe tended to the table once more.

You are the reason I come back at all.”

As the festivities were being prepared, something stirred, moving over the hill bemeath the vermellion sky was shadows, moving like beasts towards Dathhinge. The Undesd Raiders swept into the camp, claeing and shrieking like demogorgons. Nightsisters let magenta energy bolts fly, as some screamed when an Dathgoblin attacked. Maw turned and unholstere his DL-44 and fired off several shots, dropping a shrieking dmeon that fell at his feet. He then heard a struggle as he turned his Mother was gone and plate fell sharttering on the rock stepping stones. Maw scanned and saw her being carried off by the Undead Raiders, several Sisters fired beams of Green Ichor afyer them, others sheltered in center of the circle of pillars made triangles of magick in red and the Dathgoblins could not breach. Maw firer his pistol taking down one Demogorgon, and then another that whimpered he fired a bolt in the head. He then watched as the Zombie horde headed back over the hill. A fury burned inside as he made his way with soft steps past sisters painter in scars that looked red against their tattoos. He made if over the hill and stood there as he saw cacoon trees broken open and forest of gnarled wood. He removed his lightsaber that he kept concealed nad held it in his left as he tightly gripped his blaster in his right.

The Jaded Zabrak made his way into that cursed wood as he heard howls. He saw foot primts leading into a swamp, where the water was covered in fog. Standing there was a Zabrak with a boat rowing, he had long white hair and beedy eyed as he spoke to himself,

“Shiny thing! Yes! I havess it! Wanna peek! Hehe! Shiny!”

Maw looked around and saw the tracks disappeared into the water. He approached the Deranged Dathomirian.

Old man.. I need passage over this swamp.

The Daft Dathomirian turned with a crazed look.

“No.. no! No! See Shiny, love shiny!”

He aimed his blaster and shot at the wood end of the oar, making the Old Mad Man drop onto the boat.

I don’t have time for senility! Give me your boat or die!

The Man jumping into the water shouting,

“Shiny precious! Shiny!”

Maw walked to the boat and drew closer to shore when he heard something stir behind him. He snapper his red saber blade to life, it crackling as he turned.

Reveal yourself!”

The fog was creeping on shore as he saw a figure, and several others, one was approaching and rising into a great shape of imposing form.

Nearby: Maw Thrax

A change, he sensed it. Something was happening, he felt someone's fear, he felt danger, he felt a collective motion. The yellow Zabrak was on the move, traveling through the forest his spear in hand as he rushed. The attempt at stealth was abandoned, there was little sense in that when following down such numbers until he arrived upon them.

As he approached, he sensed another, and approaching, spotted the man. A red Zabrak. But there was more going on here, others. He began to move in. Watching, both the zabrak Maw Thrax and the figures. He noted the red saber held in the mans hand and narrowed his eyes, "Where'd you get that?" he half growled, though he was not really devoting his sole attention to him. He was at least a visible figure, something Nerare could assess. But those within the fog were the unknowns. Those were what he must take extra caution with.

Equipment:
Enchanted spear
Common armor

Serrin

S
Objective 3: Rancor Round Up

The pack of Rancors ranpages across Dathomir’s farmland, where trees of Blackroot were being harvested by weaker Zabrak men and women, those not able to meet the stabdards lf Night Sister or Night Brother.

Serrin rode her runt across black fields with trees that had roots being drawn up like serpents, harvesting equipment was abanqdonee and great foot prints made a path in the mud, one Dayhomirian Farmer hung from a tree, his lower half, the legs and lower abdomen gone. Serrin rode up to him.

Grisly way to go.. Night Brothers! Be on the alert! They have a taste for Zabrak flesh!

The speeders hummed as Zabrak men rode forward, avoiding the gnarling roots which hung above them. There was shaking on ground they could not feel, as Rancor wmerged and let out a great roarf before besring down on nearest speeder and biting into it, causing it to explode into a great cloud of smoke. Serrin poised her palm ans began with chanting to call The Spieit Ichor and fired a beam at the Rancor, which burned its brow. It shrieked as it began to charge, Serrin urged the runt to go forward, when it sat still and did not move, it was frozen.

The Night Sister kicked with her boots ite sides, and it did not budge. The Great Rancor was upon them, she called the Ichor once more and tapped Runty’s side and it bolted missing the charging Rancor, which crashed into some black roots, becoming tangled. Serrin usong her Magick levitated the roots to ensnare the creature, making captive, one down, five more to go.

The Night Brothers had taken off to escape the rancor of the Rancor, and now they were lost too.

Serrin sighed as she pat Runty’s head.

Men.. strong in might, weak in will.”

She mushed Runty to move on. She would have to find her brothers and track the herd of Rancors.

Maw Thrax

M
Objective 2: A Undead In A Cacoon Tree!

TAG: Nerare Nerare

The towering figure canw out of fog, it was a creature with great claws a mouth capable of swallowing him whole. Maw poised his pistol and held his saber at ready, this was no ordinary Rancor, it had tusks, glowing green eyes, and a black hide. The creature let out a blood curdling shriek and the Zabrak could feel something, as if something was drawing at his life force! He let several bolts fly as it charged, the ground shaking and waters behind him waving at the impact tremors. The Undead Terentatek tore through the trees as it came barreling towards him, Maw knew making a stand was futile, he leapt in boar and took oars, strafing to the side as it collided into a tree in the waters, it growled as he let fire some shots, and then took the oars and tried Make put some distance, staying close to shoreline, the worst idea was to get trapped in the fog and swampy waters with it. The Monster turned and tore the trunk asunder as it came after him l, his red bolts firing, he then had to drop his pistol on deck and row with all his strength, the Dark Rancor ripping limbs apart as toothpicks. This was like some nightmare, his Mother taken captive, a Demon Rancor, and no one to aid him or so he thought.

I hate Rancors!

The frustration in his tone was palpable. He felt in his belt puch for a thermal defonator he kept for emergencies, this definitely qualified, he took the chrome round orb and primed its three green dots. As the Terentatek closed the distance, he pushed his boat onto shallows and tossed the grenade as the creature opened wide its mouth, a great ball of flame blasted its face and he leapt ashore, there rolling as debris and tree bark flew like sharpnel. His blaster flew a distance away, his hand holding tightly his lightsaber hilt. Had he killed it? He felt his back grabbee and he was tossed into the trees, where some red vines caught him as he fell, the loud roar of the Beast confirming it was alive, he tried to ignite his ligjtsaber, but his hand was caught in the vine like a web, he heard thud thud of impact tremors, it was approaching. Maw was beginning to wish he had packed a dozen of those detonators.

Nearby: Maw Thrax

Maw and the tarentatek began their confrontation, nerare still himself considering his course of action in these unusual circumstances. And with that...feeling. The creature pulling against his life. He gave chase to the duo. Only halting as he saw the zabrak put a thermal detonator in the creatures mouth. Which it survived! That was not promising, especially if he was to remain un-discovered in his talents. The master would not like that revealed so early.

However much caution he had, he wasn't going to let this creature continue. Best option was either gather the sisters and brothers, or take it out now. He'd take the risk that now was the time and hope the red zabrak was up to task. Nerare let out a roar at the creature himself trying to summon it's attention as he raised his enchanted spear. The zabrak began to approach the creature, it was nothing to scoff at in it's physical attributes. But such a beast only had so much maneuverability. That was his one advantage if he didn't use the force. He'd have to keep around and beneath it, mind all it's limbs. Use everything he'd learned as a brother and a sith in melee combat to handle a beast like this. And do it fast, he might have some resistance to that tug thanks to his training. But it'd only do so much. A pull was still a pull and he was not used to having to deal with the force constantly.

Ideally, he'd aim to strike it's limbs first. Not for a killing blow. Such a creature would require far too much effort using his pure skill to risk that kind of a move. Instead, he wanted to time one of it's swipes with his spear thrust, peircing into it's tendons in that wrist if he could. To try and disable it. The spear could handle the strain, but he'd have to move fast to get it back out. Or risk getting attacked from the other side, or losing the spear.

Equipment:
Enchanted spear
Common armor

Serrin

S
Objective 1: Nightgathering

Serrin returned from the Rancor wrangling, the Runt she rode bowed down at Dathhinge, where festivities were beginning. The Night Bearer was drenched in prespiration, when three Sisters in Scarlet robes approached. Crimson tents had been erected and in one was a bath made brass color. They escorted Serrin inside, and the bath was filled with warm water heated on coals, and the three conjured the water to become slightly emerald. They then proceeded to help remove her golden horned tiara, and unbind her blood hair. She was then put in a bathing gown, white as silk and with golden lining as she floated in the green waters. There her heart beated softly, she was weary from the Rancor hunt. She let herself sink beneath the ichor waters, and disappear as the bubbles rose to the peridot surface.

After some time, Serrin sat in a ebony chair as two sisters combed and then braided her hair, she looked in the mirror, her golden eyes taking in her appearance. She had changed so much since she first left Dathomir, once she appeared as her sisters with silvery white locks, and a paler complexion, now she was transformed, head of the Night Brothers. Mever would she have believed when she fled her homeworld, would she be drawn back to and become head of its defenses! What a mysterious turn of events, and yet that was the nature of the Magick, her destiny was always to be tied to Dath, no matter how hard she had intially tried to run from it. She only wish Navina had lived to see this, her dear sister slain to save her from the Warlock’s spell. And now did her mind turn to the Lord of Venom and his intentions. While all of Dathomir prepared for The Night Solstice, a time of celebration, Serrin’s mind fixated on the threat lurking not far away. Only Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani and Lun Lun were privy to Him.. that Abomination who they had tried stop. The events on Night Station and Venom had created a bond between the three, and it was their faces that Serrin most earnestly wished to see. The Night Bearer was properly dressed once more in her fine Red Dress, her head adorned with golden horned tiara ad she headed out of tent to see tables adorned with fine cutlerly and plates. She searched for her friends, when she saw Lun and Asaaj, and someone ( Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill ) she did not recognize, a peddler of trinkets. She aporoached this Peddler and saw two beautiful crescent golden earings with pearls in the sickles.

May I have those?

She held out her tattooed palm with some rubies the size of pomegranates as payment.

She approached this Peddler and saw two beautiful crescent golden earings with pearls in the sickles.

May I have those?

She held out her tattooed palm with some rubies the size of pomegranates as payment.

"Hey hey hey ibana, yukusu kenza keena!" This was Skeevi's enthusiastic agreement. The rubies disappeared. Skeevi detached the earrings from the inside of their coat and passed them over. "This'n Jal Shey. Works like the gloves, eh? Make you know a lot more bout what's goin on roundja. Well, a little bit. A little lot. 'S good stuff, good deal. Hey hey, what else you need?"

The sacrifice who'd been thrown into the fire had stopped screaming. The smell was delicious. Skeevi's stomach turned.

They pitched their voice quieter. "Whassa with the burning? You gonna burn more?"

Nearby: Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill Serrin
Total tags: Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Serrin Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill

Lun looked over as Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill approached, she didn't know her either but she had things at least. Not long after she showed up as Lun was trying to think Serrin did too and she smiled, glad to see another friend. And also that she was ready to interact with this other woman. She had to chuckle a little at the idea of a see in the dark ring. What good that could do for her. But there was stuff she did have,

"What about a knife and an ocarina? I'm afraid I don't really have fancy items to trade for it but I should have some credits." she offered looking them over. She was cautious of the rest, in particular the idea of tattoos. She figured she might have plenty of that...sort of.

Additional notes:
Items:
1Holdout Blaster

Aranae Zephiri

A
Objective 1: Solstice Gathering

On the nearby hill a silhouette of a shadow appeared; it was small at first and then it began to take shape into a great oval with blade like arms, as it came into view a creature of nightmares emerged, A Great Spider with legs like tree limbs in black shaped bomts of lightning, and great eyes the size of shields. Riding on its big black abdomen that rose up like a great hump was a girl in Grey and White leather jumpsuite, her eyes were hidden behind a metal visor like a crown, her shoulder length hair gray.

Arnae sensed in the Spirit the gathering of souls, all were glowing with the Magick, the peridot green aura save one. Her sight fixated on this one who held open a coat of trifles, she felt the compulsion to command her Bane Spider to spin a web and ensnare this seller and save them later for a snack. However, she was not in charge in this part of Dathomir, her domain the caves, and so she dismounted instead and holding her hand at the mouth of the Great Arachnid, she uttered words,

Waba spydra um nar tut.

The Creature crawled over to where a Rancor was tied, and coiled up its legs as if dead.

The Young Girl looked about for her big sister Niara Niara who made her feel more at ease in these kind of situations. Uneasy, she nonetheless approached the gathering of Sisters, she saw one who seemed to have the horns of Nightbrothers, which made her salivate, but it was evident the rest of her body from the bosom down was a Nightsister. Another was more unusual, it did not possess a great aura, rather the Ichor shifting in her skin like a river. A third was strong in the Spirit, her magick swirled around what appeared to be Moth wings, which made Arnae glad her mount was not near or it might think it a natural meal. Others had less glow though they tended to things all around them. The Arcanid Sister crept closer to the circle of Sisters, two of whom were buying things from the Seller. Why would they want anything from them?

TAG: Serrin Lun Lun Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill

Serrin

S
Serrin smiled as Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill made the trade. He then brought up the sacrifice which she felt needed some clarification,

Traitors are burned. It is a customn going back to founding of the Nightsisters.

She did not want this visitor to think that they arbitrarily burned people, though perhaps some of her sisters would not mind this impression, it would help cloak Dath in fear. However, Serrin was part of the reformers and she felt they needed to join the galaxy, not be isolationists. It was a lack of alliances that destroyed Mother Talzin and the Order long ago.

Serrin then heard a familiar voice and turned to see Lun Lun who she gave a wide smile.

Great choices my friend! I am so glad you came to the Solstice! Besides I owe you that training I promised.”

She winked. Everything had been a whirlwind, the events on Venom, her elevation go Night Bearer, the return to Dathomir. Serrin could barely catch her breath and it was exhilarating! To be once more at the center of the Magicks, to be at the forefront of rebuilding Dathomir and its defenses.

Serrun adjusted her thorn tiara, she was getting use to the crown, marking her as leader of the Night Brothers. She wanted to bring up some concerns and reforms, but this was not the place, this was a time to celebrate, to enjoy The Night Solstice and all merriment that came with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom