Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Path Less Traveled?

A moment of pause was given to give Adron consideration to Krest's words. As a Count of Serenno it was his duty to do whatever he must to preserve his planet and protect his people. "Serenno will not be harmed, by anyone." Was the statement he finally rested on. Neither confirming nor denying his intention of utilizing Krest's idea to take action against his peers Adron had decided it was time for him to return to his own duties.

The elder Zabrack extended a gift, a holocomm device which Adron could use to contact him. A generous offer to be sure, however there was a moment of hesitation as the Count looked down at it. "Your offer is well-received and...."

"Accepted." He finally uttered, taking the holocomm into his hands and slipping it inside his back pocket. "I don't believe i will need your aid, but thank you."

Taking note of the elder man's title Adron bowed his head in respect, glancing back at the path that led to his ship. "I must return to my men. They'll lose their heads without me, thank you for the tea." Another curt bow was offered before the boy turned, making his way back to his starship.

[member="Krest"]

"Be wary not to loose your own. Those in power will do anything to keep it." One final warning for [member="Adron Malvern"] as he would leave. Krest would return to his rock, plopping back down as he returned to a deep meditation. Violence surrounded the future of this young count, and the Sith had every intention of controlling who fought what. Adron was strong and wise for his age.

Krest smiled.

He will make a good Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom