Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Pit | DE Dominion of Yinchorr

y4wV7p1.png
AAAA-2.png

Objective: Defend Protectorate Holdings
Tags: Focus - Joseph Torson Joseph Torson Torne Derok Torne Derok | Michael Barran Michael Barran Argilac Argilac Amena Kader Amena Kader

"The Empire is dead, long live the Empire."

His mouth was dry. No matter how much water he drank it felt as the moisture in his mouth immediately evaporated and was replaced by a coating of fine orange sand. Yinchorr was a harsh world but that was what made it the perfect place for the Protectorate, so barren and inhospitable no one would ever come looking for them here. Or so they had thought.

When the Yinchorri garrison and House Haskler called for aid from the other disparate remnants of the Protectorate former ISB Agent Kastav Volff answered with a small band of ex-Imperial soldiers who had become more akin to mercenaries and contract killers. The Axxilan had been content going about the galaxy preforming his own personal missions that ranged from vigilantism, revenge killings to mercenary work but as the Dark Empire's influence grew the number of worlds he could visit to make port began to dwindle. Yinchorri was one of his few remaining 'safehouse' worlds and it now was on the brink of falling to the Dark Empire.

From a hastily built dugout in the mountain canyons on the outskirts of Pols Yinchorr the Axxilan stared across the rocky plains with a pair of macrobinoculars. After a brief moment he lowered them and tossed them aside into the hands of a Stormtrooper who's armour was yellowed and battered from wear and covered in after-market modifications.

"Has his lordship begun the assault Captain?" Kastav asked before lowering himself back into the dugout and pulling out a cigarra.

"Yep. Let one of his knights loose as well, him and what's left of his retinue are the first wave."

"I'll give his lordship that, he could always inspire suicidal devotion in his own knights. And going on the offensive with what resources we have? Brave and brazen." he said before taking a long drag from the cigarra. Kastav never held any love for the Imperial Knights, their freedom of action had always bothered the ISB, a right they believed should only be afforded to them and thus the contempt and suspicion naturally had been instilled in Kastav during his training.

"Still, no point slagging the big boss off because of some old rivalries. Not like there's gonna be anyone left to have them with after this." he continued. Just as he was about to take another drag a Stormtrooper came running over. Following closely behind was a squat Yinchorri, dressed in mix of weathered betaplast armour and traditional Yinchorri clothing with an oversized antique bozdugan slung over his shoulder. The Axxilan instantly recognized it as one of their ground guides from the warrior caste assigned to them by the local garrison. It was an asset paid in vintage Imperial equipment that allowed him an advantage over his fellow warriors.

"Boss, the scaly said ships are inbound, we don't got nothing on the sensors but he keeps going on about a 'foreign' sound bouncing around the canyon."

Kastav raised an eyebrow and stared at the orange Yinchorri before he grabbed the macrobinoculars back and started scanning above and soon enough enough several specs appeared in the distant sky.

The Stormtrooper captain put his hand to his helmet as he received an incoming transmission. "Radar's getting blips now, trajectory suggests they're headed for Pols Yinchorr."

Kastav continued staring into the sky as more and more specs appeared. "Must be dozens of them. They want us gone bad." he looked back to see his small impromptu command team now looking at him for orders. He took one last drag from his cigarra before throwing it on the floor and putting it out with his boot.

"Well it would be rude not to throw 'em a welcoming party. Despite what they like to think we are the true Imperials after all." A few low cheers come from his rag-tag band of soldiers.

"Get the anti-air missiles up, let's see if we can swat a few of them out the sky before they make landfall." he squatted back down into his dugout and dragged a radio pack from under a tarp and handed it to the Captain. "Also leave the lizard with me, I want to see if that was pure luck or if it's got any more tricks."

From across the ridgeline a few dozen troopers leaped out of concealed dugouts and caves in teams of three and spread out across the front of their positions. The first trooper quickly deployed a tripod and the next mounted a blocky targeting module. The third trooper in the team carried a large tube in each hand that contained the warhead and loaded them onto either side of the targeting module. After the system was set up, the first two trooper readied to fire their missiles while the third trooper returned back to a dug out ready to bring up more ammo.

The stormtrooper offered the radio pack's handset and Kastav grabbed it and spoke one word. "Execute." In an instant dozens of surface-to-air missiles streaked into the sky from the ridge and went barrelling towards the fleet of HAAGs attempting to make landfall.

Aerarii Tithe took his customary seat near the Grand Vizier's throne, his attention switching between the pile of datapads laid out before him. The work of the Imperial Treasurer was never-ending. While the military commanders were directing the loss at Coruscant, Tithe had a much more important job - balancing the books.

While the Dark Empire’s coffers were vast, the Core Wars were starting to drain them. Actuaries from COMFEAR had painstakingly costed every piece of military hardware lost during the battle, from a single blaster power pack to the colossal Eclipse III. Even the lives of individual Stormtroopers were given a value based on their unit, level of training and experience. The vast spreadsheets had consumed the accountants and bankers of COMFEAR every waking hour since the battle had ended, but as of today, a total cost had been arrived at.

Tithe approved the final figure, declaring all materiel and lives lost at Coruscant to be written off as depreciated and lost assets. On paper, the Dark Empire had actually made a profit from the battle. He closed the datapad as his colleagues began to debate their next steps.

Hemborr sought to invest further in their military might, and found an ally in the mining baron Dukkha. A proposal was tabled that the Jedi must first be eliminated if the Alliance was ever to fall.

“While I’m certainly not one to, ah, disparage further military expenditure and economic activity, the stark reality remains that our adversaries possess more resources, personnel, and shipyards," Tithe observed. “The Trade Federation wields considerable manufacturing prowess, indeed, but we must contend with the realities of an enemy that has spent five decades extending their tendrils throughout the Core.”

“The Jedi, they are already splintering,”
he added. “These, uhh, Lightswarn had put the New Jedi Order on notice and seek to remake the Jedi in their image. Such revivalists could not flourish were there a strong and united Order.”

“But perhaps… the Alliance’s strengths can be found in its nation worlds. The Chancellor rules through consensus, not an iron will. If we are able to drive discord between the planets of the Alliance, to stoke old conflicts and reignite ancient adversaries, we may be able to wear them down from within.”

AAAA-3.png

Shannic Wulf Shannic Wulf , Ellayina L'lerim Ellayina L'lerim , Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe , Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori , Okono Dukkha Okono Dukkha , Blaos Hed Yerast Blaos Hed Yerast , Althous Morvane Althous Morvane , Onrai Onrai

qXu9Rp6.png

Coruscant was... problematic, to say the least. At least, for Reiner, it had certainly been more of a curveball than one would expect, even to one such as him. A lesser man would have likely died in the rubble of the Senate building, but Reiner was not a lesser man. His vast knowledge of the Alliance had continued to be a boon, for that was what had allowed him the know how to find a path out of the sheer destruction of the crumbling Senate building.

It wasn't a total loss, however, for his efforts working with the ISB had garnered some attention from the upper echelons of the Empire, and with that came certain perks. When he first entered the room, it was with his head held high. Even though he was surrounded by more longstanding supporters of the cause (let alone the Sith in the room), he knew that his track record spoke for itself. As he listened to the words of the others, all he could do was sit back and think.

There was a clear idea that the potential of taking of Coruscant was, at least at face value, a failure. Even with his experience, despite what others might say, he knew that to be true. Yet, there was success to be found in failure, and he would wield that ideal to the best of his ability.

"This council has made exceptionable points, that much is certain."

He had learned that getting individuals to listen required a certain amount of attentiveness.

"If I may add, however, the failures of the Alliance have presented us with an opportunity."

He straightened his back, asserting himself as best as he could.

"I'm sure that many of you know my history within the Senate. We have failed to take their crown jewel, and believe me when I say that they will use this against us."

His hands shuffled to a pile of papers that laid before him.

"I propose that, in addition to whatever efforts we may put forth, we take advantage of potential public opinion. The more the populace believes they need us, the greater position we will be in."

That was a bit of a leap of faith, but one he was willing to take.

qXu9Rp6.png

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

Director of ISB & SHADES, Torture & Interrogation Officer
VVVDHjr.png
AAAA-3.png
Information
Objective: To participate in the meeting
Equipment: White ISB Uniform || Empyrean gland || OPBC-01m
Tags: Blaos Hed Yerast Blaos Hed Yerast | Shannic Wulf Shannic Wulf | Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori | Onrai Onrai | Althous Morvane Althous Morvane | Okono Dukkha Okono Dukkha | Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Reiner Ghadi Reiner Ghadi | Open
"Galactic Common" | <"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

EIhVhaB.png

I was honoured to be given this position and to attend the Imperial Ruling Council meeting. After all, that was my goal, and that is why I left home to follow my ambition. I showed up in my white uniform, which was the colour of ISB, the former black one suited SHADE, but I had to leave it because of the ISB. I took my seat and for the time being I listened wordlessly to what the others were saying. I didn't know where the fight had gone wrong and why we hadn't managed to tighten our grip on the Alliance more, that wasn't my job.

And I only got the position immediately after the failure. So, even if it was not openly stated, I knew what my job was. And also what the drawbacks and threats of the position were. If I fail, I will be executed. But it was this uneven ground that made it all so exciting. I loved the excitement and the pressure of that kind of work. But that's also why I usually worked alone, where I didn't have to factor in my peers. Although Kazian Blackwood Kazian Blackwood proved to be quite a good worker and a good partner on the battlefield.

When one of the men mentioned sending agents to the GA area, that's when I spoke up.

"Regarding ISB's issues with striking teams Admiral Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori , I received my appointment only a few days ago, as soon as I have reviewed our resources and numbers I will prepare a plan on this and submit the draft to the OIT Director." I told him.

After all, the ISB was a department of the OIT and it was Director Reiner Ghadi Reiner Ghadi 's job to approve such issues. However, we also had a trump card that might be useful. After all, I captured a Jedi on Coruscant for information anyway. It was Katherine Holt Katherine Holt who was enjoying my hospitality in that regard.

"During the attack on Coruscant, I managed to capture a Jedi, which could even be a tactical advantage if she has secret information about where the GA's hidden bases and resources are. Or how they're trying to retake territory we've already taken from them." I told them.

Finally, it was Aerarii Tithe who spoke up and mentioned the Lightsworn. For a moment, uncomfortable feelings rushed through me, part of my family, several of my cousins and aunts and uncles were involved in that place. And I really wouldn't have been surprised if even my brothers and sisters had turned up there.

"I would also like to respond to what Treasurer Tithe said. However, the Lightsworn is not only made up of Jedi, but countless Ashlan Crusaders and their children have joined this group. So, there are not only Jedi to be reckoned with, but also Crusaders, and the Ashlan leader there is Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust . After spending countless years in retirement, he is back. Cardinal Demici's sacrifice does not leave the Ashlan's alone." I supplemented the man's words with my own information.

And I knew Heinrich; the man was not only Lilia and Tancred Ashlanfather's, but mine too. I had left religion, but he was still part of my family. Not that it mattered if I had to kill him or torture him. The Empire came first, not the family...

XsHhoMx.png

Last edited:

B L A C K G U A R D
DANTOOINE | TEMPLE
BYOO
Lord Letifer Lord Letifer

The long silence fell apart as the Sith Lord spoke, stopping in his tracks. They were only a few steps apart from each other, Creuat having his back facing Letifer.

"Look how old you've become."

Cryptic, but somewhat intriguing. Was this his moment of betrayal? His moment to seize power and betray the Emperor? He was advised to be cautious about the Sith, for they betrayed and schemed to satisfy their selfish desires. Truly, how despicable. They were allowed to live because of their utility, but should they step out of line?

Perhaps this was why the Emperor elected the Sith Lord to accompany Creuat. So that he would be disposed of and prevent a rival to usurp the throne.

“And look how desperate you have become,” he retorted back to the Sith Lord. “A rat has more redeeming qualities than you, Letifer.”

He turned to face his nemesis, a rivalry born from the Great Hyperspace War. The hood of his black robes veiled his face save for his teeth and nostrils. The black orbs of his eyes glared at the otherworldly mask of the Sith, anticipating what would transpire.

“The Emperor commands you, Letifer.”

To attack Creuat was to rebel against the Emperor, and insubordination would not be tolerated.

Machines Making Machines

O9Z8R6B1_o.png

AAAA-3.png

"It is as the Imperial Treasurer said. There is no industrial effort that can be undertaken which will allow the Empire to match the Alliance man-for-man, ship-for-ship."

It was a mechanical voice that spoke: smooth, but artificial, like the soft drone of a cooling system. The droid-Moff of the distant Jaemus Authority was present, rigid and perfectly still in his seat. He wore a crisp Imperial uniform, and his polished rank insignia did indeed indicate him as a Moff... If in name only.

Antipater's predecessor had quickly lost control of Obtrexta after the decline of the New Imperials. By the time he had assumed power, control over Jaemus itself was in dispute. Something he was endeavoring to reverse.

It was a slow process, but if there was one thing droids had in spades, it was patience. Time.

He continued, "The Alliance will only succumb if its populace are poisoned by doubt and fear. Their faith in the government, now improved by their victory at Coruscant, must be eroded once more. Rapid surgical strikes against Alliance population centers - as Admiral Vanori has alluded to - will serve this purpose. I suggest prioritizing their outlying planets."

The Imperial military could pick those targets, though Antipater now doubted if they could be trusted to do so. He had projected a victory at Coruscant, the fact that it had not come to pass either meant that his models needed to be updated or that the military minds of the Empire were not so sharp as they had once been.

Well. The answer was obvious.

rMuVBdiW_o.png

BdNXqTM.png

The Chairman of the Imperial Mining Guild, Okono Dukkha Okono Dukkha , was met with a penetrating look from the Skakoan when the Trade Federation's supply chains were mentioned as being unsecured. A significant sum of credits was allocated towards building a strong fleet of freighters and transportation networks spanning the galaxy from Wild Space to the Deep Core. However, this extensive operation naturally faced challenges and interruptions due to the unique encoding of transponders and receiving numbers for each shipment at the trade ports under their jurisdiction.

"It is advisable to refrain from doubting the effectiveness and safety of our shipping operations, Chairman Dukkha. Considering the ongoing war between the Empire and the Alliance, along with the lingering repercussions of the Sith-Imperial War in close proximity, galactic supply chains have been fortified to the best of their ability at no additional costs to the Empire rather light purse." Viceroy Hemborr elucidated via the droid vocabulator, aiming to dispel the misguided belief that the Federation and by extension COMLIT would not be capable of safeguarding their cargo and the shipping routes within the Empire's control.

Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori found himself under the scrutiny of the Assistant Viceroy, as the conversation veered away from launching additional offensives towards the center and focused instead on engaging in a conflict over resources with the Alliance. This involved targeting the Hydian and Parlemian Trade Routes, a move that would inevitably disrupt trade with the Alliance-affiliated planets and incite discord internally, bolstered by the proposed strikes using the Maw Khanate, the New Sith, ISB to cause further complications.

Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe - The Imperial Treasurer deemed it necessary to point out to the Council that the Alliance possessed a significant amount of resources to utilize at this particular moment. Additionally, he referenced the Lightsworn, a group that had broken away from the New Jedi Order. Ellayina L'lerim Ellayina L'lerim and Antipater Antipater made additional points of consideration, bouncing off the ideas of Treasurer Tithe to recommend further intelligence gathering and dividing the ranks.

"At this juncture, we strongly advise against initiating a timely internal campaign against the Galactic Alliance. The reason behind such a recommendation is that in the event of the Alliance's dissolution to such surgical movements, we would be confronted with a dozen or more factions, each posessing significant resources, thereby posing a formidable challenge to our occupation and expansionary efforts. Have you not noticed, that the member-worlds of the Alliance have not shown their full hand on the battlefield, Kuat, Corellia, Bilbringi, Duros. Each powerful within their own right, and each able to form a mighty empire of their own."

In a brilliant display of intellect, Hemborr elucidated amidst the intricate machinery housed within the pressurized suit. The Ruling Council did not consider that if the member-worlds were unburdened by the constraints imposed by the Alliance, they would venture forth independently. A potential scenario of a New Corellia Confederation or an Imperial Regency of Kuat, would loom before them. A single enemy turned into a dozen or more enemies.

(Temporary Minister of COMLIT - In place of Nute Griimda)

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

GBC9wRZ.png

AAAA-2.png

Engaging: Daradi Milloc ( The Faceless The Faceless )

The overseer would call out to those waiting to enter the next round. This was finally it, this was where he would earn the right to become a Royal Guard to Emperor Fossk. It was finally within his reach, that's if he didn't die first in combat. He took a deep breath to himself, trying to loosen up his nerves for the fight. Fear was starting to creep in on him, and he had to tell himself that he wasn't afraid but of course he was lying. He was afraid, afraid that he would fail, afraid that he wasn't good enough, afraid that he would die. That was good, for fear wouldn't get the better of him but he would embrace it like a long lost friend.

He would wrap a red cowl around his head, for he hadn't earned the right to wear the helmet of the guard, the first of many rewards should he pass. The cowl wrapped around his face, all that was seen through the read was the skin around his dark colored eyes. He looked like half of what a Royal Guard should, but after today it wouldn't matter. Two went in, and only one would come out. He exhaled another breath, his heart was still racing, as if ready to leap from his very throat.

With his frightened nerves kept under the wraps of his red cobbled armor, he would take the vibro-lance customary of this right of passage, functioning as both sword, staff, and spear. He could feel the cool grip of the handle, noticing a couple blood stains, but took another breath before heading out to the circle of the pit. There he would see another man. Already could he barely remember it, but knew that either him or Milloc would win on this day. Hazon was cautious as he readied his vibro-lance in a defensive stance. Slowly did he start to pace slowly around his enemy.

Milloc would advance quickly towards Vin'Kari as soon as the duel began. With one move did he try to bring his lance crashing down upon Hazon's own lance. Vin'Kari gritted his teeth as he brought the lance up to take the force of the blow. His heels digging into the durasteel floor, as he tried to answer back with his own might within the lock of both lances. Hazon would do his best to angle his lance, attempting to break free from the lock and trying to retaliate by pushing one end of the lance towards Milloc's dominant sword arm. He hoped to stab right through the arm with one of the blades on either end, hoping to gain a quick advantage as his eyes bore into his foe. No words shared, only unwavering devotion to their Emperor in this duel to the death.

valktemplate.gif

The Demon of Chaos had swept into the chamber just as the Grand Vizier opened the floor.

His tall, black-armoured frame lingered to Shannic Wulf Shannic Wulf 's right-hand side for a moment, making his position very clear before he started circling the chamber and its members. His icy-coloured gaze sweeping over each representative as they spoke.

His jaw clenched at how a woman he didn't know, speak to the Grand Vizier but he didn't say anything as of yet as others spoke up after her. He kept slowly circling and listening, his tattooed face like marble, betraying nothing.

When there was a lull in discussion, the newly minted Shadow Hand filled it.
"Was that a threat, Skakoan?" his calm and deep baritone asked Blaos Hed Yerast Blaos Hed Yerast as he still circled the chamber. "As far as I am concerned, the Chairman is well within his rights to doubt the safety of supply chains." His icy gaze lingered on the acting COMLIT Minister for a moment before moving on. "As for your advice against a campaign," he came to a stop next to his chair, looking down at him. "Do you really think that we as an Empire are incapable of snuffing out a few fractured remnants of the Starbird once it dissolves?" His voice didn't change tone in the slightest, but it suddenly held the undercurrent of a brewing storm. "Kuat had already been brought to its knees by a different empire if I recall that time correctly. It only just reached a recovered state again." He started circling once more. "If a false empire could cripple it, we can surely crush it. As this gentleman so aptly put it," he motioned toward Sergan Vanori Sergan Vanori as he walked. "They barely repelled us in this battle. We now know what we face."

He hovered behind Ellayina L'lerim Ellayina L'lerim 's chair.
"I am very much interested in this Jedi you have in custody. I would very much like a word with her later if you can spare her for a moment." he told her before he started walking again. "As for this...Lightsworn. Whether they have Crusaders or not and who came back makes no difference. It's a Light that needs to be snuffed out." he said in his calm baritone.

He then lingered behind Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe 's chair while his eyes swept toward some of the others that had also spoken along the same vein.
"While I do not think that we should deploy on multiple fronts just yet, I do, however, see the benefit in destabilising the Alliance from within." he said before looking at Reiner Ghadi Reiner Ghadi . "Have your people do some reconnaissance as soon as possible on the most suitable systems for this. We shall reconvene on where once we have that intelligence." he requested from the Director.

It would definitely benefit them in sowing discord through whispers and manipulation.

AAAA-3.png

qXu9Rp6.png
T H E_P I T
Objective III | Liquidation of Assets

DARK EMPIRE
CORUSCA SECTOR, CORE WORLDS

qXu9Rp6.png

As the Imperial Ruling Council session went on, Admiral Hamilton was busy taking notes paying careful attention to the suggestions and rebuttals made throughout the discussion. With Grand Admiral Sularen and his aide Rackham still MIA, it was up to him to represent the interests of the Imperial Navy as one of the Grand Admiral's most trusted subordinates, participating at this session of the Imperial Ruling Council via hologram as he was still in the Corusca Sector gathering whatever as left of the Imperial Invasion force. While he had no proposals in mind, he found it best to simply gather what the other members of the Ruling Council had discussed and present it to the Grand Admiral so that he could adjust his plans accordingly so that the Empire could effectively respond to the defeat at Coruscant and somehow turn the developing situation to their advantage before the Alliance could launch an offensive of their own.

So far some interesting points that Hamilton had caught on included those made by Admiral Vanori, Director Ghadi and the Imperial Treasurer Tithe, all who brought forth valid points regarding launching surgical strikes against hyperlanes and sowing dissent within the Alliance to keep them weakened, strategies that the Grand Admiral had already planned to implement in the aftermath of Coruscant against the Galactic Alliance in order to keep them on the defensive and ensure that they couldn't launch any sort of retaliation. Nevertheless even for all of the points they brought forth they had overlooked one important thing, the security of the Empire's Deep Core holdings, which were now in jeopardy given that the Alliance had the initiative. While the Grand Admiral already had plans on how to handle such vulnerabilities, it would still be useful with Hamilton was to gain an understanding on the positions of the other members of the Ruling Council regarding such a topic.

"If i may interject, i must agree to the suggestions made by Admiral Vanori along with those made by Director Ghadi and Treasurer Tithe. As for the surgical strikes against the Alliance, the Grand Admiral has already developed plans to execute such a strategy once Coruscant had been secured. Although any action from his part will be delayed until his status can be affirmed." the Admiral began. "Nevertheless, there is still one pressing issue that the esteemed members of this Council have overlooked and that is the security of the Deep Core." Hamilton continued.

"Since our initial conquest of the worlds of Prakith, Empress Teta and Tython, the Grand Admiral has been anticipating a major raid from the combined forces of the New Jedi Order and Alliance Defense Force similar to the one launched against Batorine when it was under the Maw's occupation decades ago. In launching such a raid they will most likely target military infrastructure that is vital to our continued occupation of the Deep Core." the Admiral further explained. "Before we think of launching any sort of move against the Galactic Alliance, it is imperative that the Deep Core is secured and any possible cracks in our defenses that can be used to weaken our hold in area, sealed." Hamilton suggested. "The Alliance will become bold and overconfident in their abilities following their victory, so we should tread carefully as to not play into their delusions of grandeur."

2nd Post
siyarrdivider.png

Dark-Empire-The-Pit.png

svgexport-1-test.png
UAp3FVi.png

siyarrdivider.png

borderstuffdiv.png

CAIRN_ONE
HIGH-MARSHAL OF THE 313TH "SABRETOOTH" LEGION

GRANDMASTER OF THE ORDER OF THE CHANTING MASK
LORD-IMPERATOR OF THE IMPERIAL MILITARY PROTECTORATE
313th.png

TAGS
Friend: Tyrell Lockhart Tyrell Lockhart Silya Thrast Silya Thrast Argilac Argilac Kastav Volff Kastav Volff

Foe: Joseph Torson Joseph Torson Amena Kader Amena Kader Torne Derok Torne Derok Hazon Vin'Kari Hazon Vin'Kari

siyarrdivider.png

siyarrdivider.png

HEAVY ART THE HEADS IV: AS THE NOOSE TIGHTENS - PART 2
AAAA-2.png
MARNEFORT, LANDING-ZONE 3,
CAMPUS DISTRICT OUTSKIRTS, YINCHORR ACADEMY (901 ABY)

<"Message received, Argilac... Ashla willing, we both make it out o' this an' ye get to tell 'er yourself, but alas - this is war, an' my oaths must be kept.">
Long had the Lord Regent's surviving son discussed the impending wars together with his Stormborn saviour, talking of all the doom and deathly variables that awaited them after the turn of the century, discussing the greater chances of demise with the very man who carried his lifeless, limp body to the field-hospital after their victory on Nirauan. The one man who believed his then-Lord Warden was still alive, the only warrior in New Carannia who dared to check the pulse of the heir to the Empire's interregnal Regency, and it was there the great Argilac subtly distinguished himself as the next Hero of Imperium, within mere hours of his Tuathan predecessor's demise.

<"Walk with Ashla, Brother Stormborn.... Rest assured your daughter remains in safe keeping.">
'Sire, the Sabretooths await their High-Marshal.'

'Ah, good.... Lead the way, lad.', the Tattered Regent replied warmly, though in his haste revealed an eagerness of which he had not shown for days by that point, this his student and the Chanting Mask could see and sense for themselves. Even whilst they were still making their way outside to the formed, armed masses standing ready to fight, from the hallway connecting between the map-room and the entrance to the compound's innermost layer, every last step seemed to carry a certain spritelike spring in the heels of the old Woad, almost as if his very essence was rushing to meet his father's subordinates. Though no moment would quite encapsulate the correctitude of that assumption better than the few small moments before the Lord Imperator stepped outside, stopping both Tancred and Silya in their tracks to mutter,'Whatever is heard of me today, you must pay attention.... Only the truth would win hearts such as these.', poorly concealing a wide, joyous grin of anticipation.

Though only for the briefest of moments.

'Greetings, Sabretooth Legion. I'm sure we know each other already, so I'll spare you the inanity of introduction. I know your credentials, and you know mine - and I'm sure that respect is mutual. But you'll likely have assumed before, and correctly - that the son must earn what his father achieved before.'

Met with the crowds of warriors from the moment Lord Michael stepped out with his little entourage, the old Woad saw a contingent like no other, sensing their warfighting courage on such a large, abundant scale that Barran himself felt there was still plenty of yesteryear's magic flowing through them. With little in the way of mystery as to why their enemies always shuddered at the sight of their runic insignia, that vicious, defiant courage would be sensed as a canopy of powerful, heavy-hitting heartbeats, thousands of little transparent shockwaves spreading out to their own rhythms. All ready for the next war, and to each and every last trooper, ready to fight to whatever end awaited, as for many of the most experienced soldiers among them, this would very likely be the makings of their last war.

Live or die, win or lose, these next campaigns would prove to be the last for many of Imperium's finest, yet this would not impede their will to fight in any way, shape or form, though time alone would tell if this would make exemplars of their sort before the end. Much like time itself would prove the Lord Imperator's worth as a wartime General, and in the ensuing, deathlike silence, Barran himself would understand their need for the old Woad to become their exemplar in turn. Thus the Tattered Regent would not begrudge the Sabretooths their restraint from cheering, and if it meant seeing them focused for the fight beyond the surrounding buildings - then Lord Michael would have no complaints as he watched them reconcile with their natural habitat.

'That journey, that process.... Starts today, under the watchful eyes of our predecessors.... The eternal gaze of Irveric, of Rurik, and that of Erskine - THEY WILL BE WATCHING!!!!'

Drawing his father's Silken Lion from her scabbard, holding her aloft and wide for all to see, and exactly as his father had almost thirty years before that day - Barran make his statement of intent with no mistaking as to what was said in his own, corresponding silence.

I'm not here to embody or imitate my father....
I'm here to fight

I'm here to ascend higher than my father ever could!

313th.png

siyarrdivider.png

VVVDHjr.png

NEW SITH ORDER ACADEMY, CARLAC
Defias Defias

GBC9wRZ.png

“I was ready 37 seconds ago.”

“Let us begin.”

The response was instant. Thanks to Defias' slicing, the service droids that tended to the academy went rogue. Cleaning droids began spraying collected garbage around dormitories while catering droids upturned tables in the dining hall. Training droids, armed with low-powered lightsabers, rampaged down corridors and attacked students and teachers alike. The booming voices of the Assistant Overseers filled the air, ordering the droids to stand down. When that failed, they turned their weapons on the mechanical menaces.

Khronas led the pair from the empty classroom and toward the Overseer’s residence. They ascended the tallest tower in the academy, a twisting series of darkened hallways decorated with Sith artefacts and macabre spoils of war. The guards that usually protected the headmaster were absent, dispatched the put down the deadly droid uprising.

The Siniteen had been unsure at first when his classmate had approached him. He had seen nothing in his explorations of the future that suggested benefit from killing the head of the NSO academy. But deeper meditation focused on Lord Neveon had revealed a subtle shatterpoint. While all futures in which the Overseer lived aligned with Khronas’ plans, he perceived that his goals would be reached sooner in a future that included Neveon’s death. The sands of time had spoken, and they had judged Neveon’s life as void.

The pair stopped before an ornate obsidian blastdoor. He inserted a datastick, coded by Defias, into the control panel. The colossal doorway silently slid aside, revealing Lord Neveon’s inner sanctum. Khronas tightened his grip on his Sith sword, loaned to him until the instructors deemed him worthy of constructing a lightsaber, as the pair silently advanced toward the Overseer’s meditation chamber.

“Do not hesitant for one instant,” he whispered to Defias, his lid-less yellow eyes scanning the chamber for their target. “We must strike swiftly and true. This moment will not present itself to us a second time.”

Castor E-196

Imperial Naval Special Forces

AAAA-2.png

THE_EMPIRE_LIVES

Master Sergeant Castor E-196
Imperial Military Protectorate Navy Special Forces
CAMPUS DISTRICT OUTSKIRTS, YINCHORR ACADEMY

Objective: Eliminate Priority Targets
Tags:
THE TRUE EMPIRE Michael Barran Michael Barran Tyrell Lockhart Tyrell Lockhart Silya Thrast Silya Thrast Argilac Argilac Kastav Volff Kastav Volff
THE FALSE USURPERS Joseph Torson Joseph Torson Amena Kader Amena Kader Torne Derok Torne Derok Hazon Vin'Kari Hazon Vin'Kari

X5Yx2PB.png
No heavy guns. No refills. No mission-specific equipment. No naval support. No exfil.

No problem.

In his relic RAMPART Armour, blackened and scorched, but proudly alive, Castor checked the scope on his DC/03 Modular Blaster. From this vantage point, he had a good view of the Academy and Pit, where the Reds were now triumphantly holding bloodsport duels. Below in the valley were arrayed Lord-Imperator Michael Barran's legion.

Knife. Blaster. Grenades.

Castor looked around- a small squad-sized element of Commandoes were perched with him. None with the same enhancements or tools- they had been born into a Protectorate struggling to survive, always on the move.

He heard the roar and cheering below.

Defiance and loyalty.

That's all the Empire ever needed to keep the fight alive.

It's time for payback.

<<Panther-One to Cairn Command- Team is ready to begin interdiction and priority target removal.>>

Last edited:

AAAA-2.png

█████ - Rama-Actual
PROTECTORATE INTELLIGENCE BUREAU DISAVOWED
TASK FORCE ████
In the ruins of Yinchorr Academy

Objectives: Imperial Showdown / BYOO
TAGS:
THE TRUE EMPIRE Michael Barran Michael Barran
THE FALSE USURPERS
The Brotherhood Jordi Massad Jordi Massad

X5Yx2PB.png
Hate.
The gargled scream.
Death.
Metal pierces meat, shaves bone.
That was all he knew.
Splash of hot, wet, red.

That was his gift.

The Dark Imperial grunt slumped to her death, falling into the broken canyons of Yinchorr.

Sylus felt nothing as he watched. The reward of treason.

Treason. Servants of the Sith. And worse- those who turned from Rurik's Vision to the barbarous psychosis of the Maw.

Sylus looked around. The landing zone was empty now- a straight road to the archives of the Academy, shrouded by the wisp-thin clouds that hung in the baking sky of Yinchorr. The Dark Empire's warriors were duelling in the Squall, while the rest of the Protectorate was sheltering in the canyons, gathering their strength. Good. Less attention to what must be done.

<<Tarkin is spotted.>> He comm'ed to his masters, as he slinked through the shadows, making his way to the ruins.

<<Go with the breath of the mountain.>> Came the response.

And he disappeared with the wind.

Last edited:
AAAA-2.png
The Pit
Imperial Showdown

BOOK ONE, PACING UP AND DOWN THE GALAXY
We Stand in the Way, Prologue ‹​

Michael Barran Michael Barran
901 ABY, AIV-X172 'Bir Hakeim', Ord Lithone

«Colonel — Sieur! We've got an emergency call from Yinchorr!»

Yinchorr? This piece of news was highly unexpected to the Underdog. Even if the communication didn't travel space heading towards Ord Lithone, the fact the rogue hussars were not removed from the addressees meant the threat was real. According to Damien, House Haskler of Anaxes had fallen since Exegol, but he knew his father had been ruling the faction for more than two decades. Maybe their purpose wasn't to give this Imperial remnant assistance; Damien knew the Sieur of Anaxes would have thought like that. However, the old man had been growing on Anaxes, before being exiled with his kind on Yinchorr; as a consequence, he did not consider it as the Imperial-Anaxsi homeworld. This was the classical manner of thinking which was adopted by the oldest ones.

The youth considered a threat to Yinchorr was a threat to them. No matter if Anaxes was the homeworld of their parents, they were all born on Yinchorr and it carried weight. «What's the callsign?» the Underdog asked while folding his arms.

«Cairn-One — no matching with our internal database, but we sent it to the research centre on the surface.»

Cairn-One... Damn space, it ain't you Jonas. Who could have settled on Yinchorr since Exegol? The Underdog didn't know either the identity behind this callsign but according to its style, he could have been someone from the former central sectors of the Empire — Bastion's near cluster. A Galidraani force helping and defending an Anaxsi world — whether was it Imperial or not — was unthinkable. The source of the noise was probably a descendant of Fel, Tavlar, Voy'krit... Or else both. But there were so many members in these families Damien didn't even know.

«Nothing else matching, Sieur.»

«That's not a problem, officer. Put me on speaker — on the whole fleet.»

«Done,» the hussar answered. Static welcomed the Underdog before he even said a word to his men. He took the lead:

«Anaxsi, Yinchorri, Kandarans — Imperials and warriors of all kinds! We've built here a world to welcome our fellows in a safe bastion. But today our former base where a lot of our comrades have been born needs our help. It's time for us to forgive and forget both the traitors and the caused threats. Today, this is not the dissidents who are attacked; this is an Imperial world, a planet that once was one of the brightest jewels of the True Empire — Imperium founded and defended by men of many talents whose names are to be remembered! The darkest side of the Imperial doctrine is a danger for our scattered communities, but if Yinchorr falls, our diaspora won't last long!
FOR THE EMPIRE!
»​

As the Underdog finished his speech, both the Backlash and the Sieur entered the cruiser's deck. They saluted their commander then Nukth spoke: «Damien, Andrew had a motto idea for the campaign. Tell 'im pal...» The Colonel squinted as an answer, and the Captain shouted words the officers on deck would join in with the Aurochs:

«IGNATIE KORVA, LEGIONES REDDE!»

Damien smiled and then asked to be put in contact with the source of the distress: «Cairn-One — here's Auroch-Actual, commander of the Seveners. We received your call and will be here in six hours to slash Dark Imperial cohorts. I'm bringing 7th TodHusars, the 5th Kandaran Riflemen, the 152nd Stormtroopers and Force X's battleships. Yinchorr won't fall!»​

banners-ander-3-khronas.png

The Acolyte
Path of Destruction
TAGS: Khronas Khronas

"I was ready 37 seconds ago." Khronas noted.

Defias gave the Siniteen a contemptuous glare, but did not voice his annoyance that was already on its edge by the adrenaline and anxiety besetting their daring plot. Khronas’ obsession with time occasionally drove him to the brink of insanity, it was so maddening at times that it could probably awaken a long dead volcano from its patient, eternal slumber. And yet, none of this scheme could work without Khronas—timing patrols, habits, sleep schedules of every organic and inorganic being in the Academy was paramount for their success.

They made their way in silence through the maze of eerily similar corridors. The variety of Sith artifacts and spoils of war plastering the hallways were the sole landmarks that offered a compass to follow. After several long minutes (and thirty nine seconds and fourteen milliseconds), they finally crept up to the door of Lord Neveon’s inner sanctum. Defias slid a sliced datastick into the terminal and the doors slid open with an ominous hiss.

As the duo took a wary step inside the silent chamber, Khronas whispered: "Do not hesitate for one instant. We must strike swiftly and true. This moment will not present itself to us a second time."

Defias curtly nodded. “Hesitation is—

Death.” a cold voice breezed from the darkness up ahead, completing the phrase. From the shadows, the slender figure of Lord Neveon emerged. His looming, tall form outlined by the dim glow of an unknown source. The Muun had rivaled Defias’ own height, but somehow he seemed larger. Perhaps it was the fear that had suddenly shot up in Defias' mind

You have both learned well. Ascended through the ranks like dark horses, overshadowed by the glow of the few other acolytes’ bombastic feats and achievements, and invisible to those that do not have a sharp eye for talent.” Neveon said.

But you are a whole day late.” his smirk showered Khronas with derision, then shifted to Defias. “A day earlier and the teccitin’s effect would’ve taken a strong hold of me. Now it is all but diluted.

Your future was yesterday, Khronas.” Neveon said and his red saber snap hissed to life. “Today is your death.

Come and learn your final lesson.” he motioned with a long, pale finger before shifting into the unusual for a Sith stance: Soresu.

Last edited:

AAAA-2.png

qXu9Rp6.png
T H E_P I T
Objective II : Imperial Showdown

DARK EMPIRE

YINCHORR, EXPANSION REGION

qXu9Rp6.png

"We should have a visual on the target, right...about...now" the Pilot said, as the fleet of Imperial Gunships began their final approach towards Pol Yinchorr, opening their doors to allow the troopers inside to get a view at the fortified city they would assault. However as they approached the fortified city, the fleet of Gunships soon found facing dozens of surface-to-air missiles launched by the defenders below. "Evasive Action" Torson shouted, before the Gunships violently weaved left and right in an attempt to dodge the missiles, some of which managed to strike a few Gunships, destroying or damaging them. Nevertheless the Gunships pressed forward even under the heavy fire from enemy anti-air batteries.

"Pilots. Take down those Anti-Air batteries." Torson ordered, as the Gunships further arrived at the outskirts of Pol Yinchorr unleashing Missiles and Autocannons at the defensive positions of IMP forces targeting Anti-Air Batteries and any Walkers they could find on the field before finally moving in to land in order to unload the many Red Right Hand Operators and SpecNav Commandos they were transporting. Once Torson's Gunship landed, the Captain of the Red Right Hand jumped out first, his Plasma Disruptor Rifle in hand as he charged towards the IMP's positions, followed by the rest of his men as they began their assault on the enemy eager to fulfill the Grand Admiral's vengance.

AAAA-2.png

THE PROMISED LAND
~Lead them to paradise.~

OUTFIT: x
OBJECTIVE: a better tomorrow for us true Imperials
ALLIES: Castor E-196 Castor E-196 | Damien Vourc'h Damien Vourc'h | Kastav Volff Kastav Volff | Michael Barran Michael Barran | Sylus (Γ059) Sylus (Γ059) | IMP
ENGAGING: Amena Kader Amena Kader

YINCHORR, EXPANSION REGION

It’s not a surprise that this so called Empire sent hordes of grunts to meet us in the frontline. Predictable, straight out of the Maw’s playbook. Their army of grunts are no match for the ultimate resolve of the once warlord who brought the storm to the battle with him. Luminous silver greatsaber dances across the battlefield, taking four, five life on each swing.

It took sometimes, of the ranks of grunts getting butchered by the Last Storm of Dubrillion and his DIRESTARK unit, until the Dark Imperials started pushing their trained soldiers to meet us on our end, turning the tide of the battle closer to their side.

So she unclipped her saber, but kept it disengaged for the moment.

"Argilac!" she called, sending a particle bolt whizzing past his head to draw his attention

My head turns towards where the blaster bolt and a somewhat familiar scream were coming from, to catch a glimpse of a familiar face with a blaster pistol in a seemingly light armour.

AMENA!

God it’s been a while since I last saw that face. We never fought alongside one another back in the day, all my interactions with her must’ve been through some of the social functions we had. That woman is a hard one to forget.

Such a shame that she ended on the side of the heretics.

Turning my attention fully towards her, I walked towards her with my greatsaber ready to parry any more particle bolts.

So now you’re in cahoot with the Sith’ari and the Bastard, huh?!

The gal of that girl to side with whatever Thomas had become. What is it with these once loyal champions of the Empire bending their knees to our worst enemies? We who once stand proudly in the halls of Bastion, Nirauan, and Galidraan, celebrating our victory over the Sith, the Maw, and the Alliance.

It’s heartbreaking to see their true colours, that they would ‘devote their life’ to the Empire when we were at the mountaintop, only to quickly defect when facing an impending crisis.

Disgusting.

Walking closer towards the rogue Imperial Knight, I used the Force to pull three stormtroopers toward my greatsaber, impaling all of them, before throwing them towards Amena.

You TRAITOR!

I shouted at her as I immediately ran towards her, ready to strike from a close distance.

Carlac, Citadel Caelitus
Inner Sanctum Meeting Hall

AAAA-3.png

Forever bound into a state of wakefulness, the fiend that was the Warden of Selnesh listened intently to the expertise of the council, as well as to the stories woven into the beating of their hearts; at least, where such a thing even existed. Governor Morvane swallowed an uneasy feeling as the mysterious Shadow Hand of the Emperor dominated the room with his words and presence, circling around them, establishing a playing field most akin to one that would exist between hunter and prey. Being familiar with Sith enough to know that he cannot hide from eyes that see him through the lens of the Force, he leans back in his seat and rests his chin between his thumb and index fingers to let go of at least some stress.

The two sets of argumentation that resonated most with the reclusive Governor were those of technological advancement and erosion of public opinion in the Galactic Alliance; recognizing the overlap that was the necessity of a long-term deployment of both strategies, he recognizes his moment to speak. Governor Morvane, sitting at the very back, clears his throat. He coils his ten long, cold fingers around the seat’s armrests, gives a polite nod to the Grand Visier and the Shadow Hand, then speaks up, his voice icy and smooth, its volume just right, calm and collected.

Dear council members. I unveil no secrets by saying that expanding our territory in the direction of the Braxant sector would best facilitate both the pursuit of technological advancement… and that of our enemy’s gradual erosion through social and economic division. Still, I wish to propose a radical idea to debate. - Crimson eyes peer into those of the others present. - Backwater it may be, but behind Selnesh’s vast populace of criminals lies a hidden weapon. Their ties and connections. - Althous allows the thought to linger, not rushing to defend himself prematurely. He sits still, as if made of stone. - Of course, I am not proposing to give power back to these criminals. But they are used every day for labor; there may be further ways to exploit them. Massive amounts of their tainted wealth are confiscated every day. - The Governor of Selnesh finally looks at those who argued for the harassment of the Galactic Alliance. - A portion of these underworld credits we could re-invest in a one-time spree of smear campaigns and, if the Emperor wills it, successful assassinations. What our agencies do with these openings, is again, up to us, dear council members, to debate.
ZOIlZfT.png

AAAA-2.png

IMPERIAL MILITARY PROTECTORATE

1st Dunwall Irregulars (The Devils of Dunwall)

Tags: Michael Barran Michael Barran , Torne Derok Torne Derok , Argilac Argilac , Amena Kader Amena Kader , Kastav Volff Kastav Volff
Lptgqsz.png

Prelude

The room echoed with the chatter of the Dunwall Irregulars as they moved about the makeshift outpost. They had been posted up here for a while now, and for some it seemed an eternity. The outpost, garnering the name Devil's Drift due to it being near one of Yinchorr's few sources of water, wasn't exactly meant to be a permanent position, but rather a place to launch recon missions on the peripheries of Protectorate-controlled territory. It was a strange thing for many an imperial, the thought of their once great military being reduced to a shadow of its former glory, but to the Devils, it was almost like going home. Though Tyrell had shaped them into a proper fighting force, they never forgot their humble beginnings.

Today... those roots would be needed more than ever.

"General, a message from Lord Barran."

Tyrell turned away from the holomap that previously held his attention, motioning for the young man to speak.

"Dark Imperials, sir. They have arrived. We have orders t-"

Before he could even finish, another officer quickly cut his words short.

"Sir! Sensors are picking up large amounts of movement near our location."

Damn it all, Tyrell would think to himself. An attack on Devil's Drift was the last thing they needed. The place wasn't built to withstand a siege, and their numbers were not what they once were.

"Which direction?"

A brief pause caused a concerned hush to fall over the room.

"Sir they... they've managed to surround us."

All eyes fell upon Tyrell, and with a resounding sigh, he started for the door.

"Get everyone behind the walls. Build what barricades you can, and make sure everyone 'as a blaster in hand. Take inventory of everything useful and see that it's distributed appropriately among the lads."

"But... if they attack..."

"Then we kill as many as we can."
Lptgqsz.png

Devil's Drift

"Get yer ass movin' lad! The Sithies will be upon us any moment!"

The young trooper was already moving as quickly as he could, but there was simply no time, and Tyrell needed every man to scramble as hard as they could. Though there were some fortifications at the Drift, there was little in the way of holding off a large force. In those final hours before the storm, everything that could be piled up became part of a makeshift perimeter, with only enough of a gap for a blaster barrel to stick through. The few gunnery emplacements they had were manned, ready to combat whatever aerial power the enemy may bring to bear, but the makeshift perimeter was sparsely manned, making it difficult to plug holes in their defenses. They would have to move from wall to wall as needed, which would mean a gap would inevitably present at all times.

It was, simply, a worst case scenario.

As the final hour approached, Tyrell climbed to the top of the makeshift wall, his eyes meeting the gaze of each and every member of the Dunwall Irregulars.

"Right, listen up lads! You lot 'ave bled more for the Empire than most. At this point, not a loyal Imperial could question yer mettle. I couldn't 'ave asked for a better group of chitstarters to kick up some dust and kick in some heads. Now... it looks like we may be in fer one last brawl. I won't lie to ya lads, we likely won't make it through this one. But we will fight nonetheless. To the last. Yer orders are simple... 'old em off as long as ya can, and take as many of them with ya as possible."

A grim sense of hardened resolve permeated Devil's Drift as he spoke, the DI invigorated with one final act of defiance.

"From Csilla to Carlac! From Nirauan to Tython! How far are we willing to go?"

Their response echoed through the area as they spoke in union.

"All the way to Galidraan!"

"HOW FAR?!"

"ALL THE WAY TO GALIDRAAN!"

"Right, lets show these Sithie bastards what true defiance looks like. May the fallen fathers of the Empire look upon us this day and smile."

With that, he dropped down behind the wall, taking his place next to his men, awaiting their final conflict.
Lptgqsz.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom