Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Underworld

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Hello there Chaos

The people that know me know that this character operates one of the largest criminal syndicates on the board -- build up through a minor faction I used to run in the past and combined with an old major faction centered around the criminal underworld. I have mostly stuck to my own private stories, pulling in people when I figured it could be a fun opportunity, but today a couple of people approached about a new opportunity.

So my question to anyone and everyone that might be reading this is the following:

Is there interest in criminal roleplay?

I am not a huge fan of the major faction play with dominions, invasions and skirmishes, so this would be more centered around a minor faction with some neat stories, personal interactions and less about empire-building and all that. Though if the roleplay evolves naturally into that, I wouldn't be adverse to it by any means.

Keep in mind that Khal's criminal syndicate has already been established throughout the Galaxy to a large degree. Which means that there are a lot of opportunities for people to take up leaderships positions of regional sectors and the sort. Expansions into the unknown would also be very interesting to see.

So if you are interested in a faction centered around the criminal underworld, let me know here.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Raka the Hutt"]

Sounds awesome. I am planning on working on a tight relationship between the Syndicate and the Mandalorians -- for all that bounty hunting needs. Tell your friends to post here too, if they are interested! :)

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Raka the Hutt"]

Not a stupid question at all. At this point I don't have a dedicated faction for this, the crime syndicate that Khal heads is a T5 company at this point. The purpose of this thread was to see if there was interest in creating an actual faction to provide an avenue for people to write crime stuff in.

So if this heads off the right direction, I will be creating a minor faction for it. Does that answer your question?

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
[member="Khaleel Malvern"]

Yes I am with Raka. If you need an assassin, soboutuer, intelligence, counter intelligence, etc tell me, that's what I do. ;)

I also know a slaver who might be interested, if that is something you do too.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Akio Diachi"]

Slavery is definitely something Khal's crime syndicate dabbles in. As are things like assassinations, covert intelligence operations and the sort -- so you would definitely be welcome. :)

Chiz Ne Ordo

(Jawa) The Mad Tinker Gnome
IC: Chiz just’a might have wat yu need. Do yu have’a wat Chiz need?

^ Sorry for the broken English! Chiz is a Jawa and he has a hard time pronouncing. I do see some potential story angles for Chiz to get involved crime syndicate. Chiz is just starting out his company on this board. It might be another location [member="Khaleel Malvern"] to launder some credits. There are some other avenues to get involved. Kahl could invest in Chiz’s company or even place some orders.

An idea what Chiz’s company does since I do not have the sub up just yet?

It is a scientific think tank dedicated to creating new tech or augmenting new tech based off their research. They do produce some tech for sale but it is mostly a think tank doing research for clients.

Chiz’s ethics at best would be considered neutral with a dash of chaos. As long as he is not breaking any Mandalorian laws he has no objections getting involved in criminal activity. Heck he even drinks and smoke spice.

While i'm not specifically interested in really joining a group of crime and thus selling myself short from others, I would be interested in interacting with your group or potentially doing jobs for you.

RP without attachments in other words.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner

I would happily provide opposition in some of the threads.

[member="Raka the Hutt"]

Is my bounty still active? Or is it gone and I can travel in safety? :)

Varro Shatterstar

The Brightest Hearts are the most Impacted by the
In my opinion this needed to be done a while ago. The Underworld needs to be a faction, for sure. This Sith hunts bounties and takes care of personal contacts. He'd be perfect for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom