Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's a such thing as luck after all. (complete)

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain won the chance to be on a blind date with a "beautiful woman." He had his fingers crossed that it wasn't a Hutt. Cain was sitting at a table waiting for her. It was really bad because he had to ask everyone that walked through the door if they were on a blind date. He had spent the last 15 minutes sipping on the drink in front of him looking like an idiot who had just been stood up. That's when he saw a female Hutt slither through the door. He wasn't even going to ask if she was supposed to be on a blind date with someone. He got up to leave.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara was walking into a bar for her blind date. It had been a while since she got to do something like this, so she was excited. As she walked to the door, she let a female hutt go before her. Walking into the bar, she looked around. There was a man getting up from a table near her. Maybe he knew where to find the person she was supposed to meet. Walking up to him, she asked "Excuse me, do you know who I'm supposed to meet for my blind date?"
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain looked up and saw a very attractive woman. Inside he was cheering because it wasn't that Hutt over there that he was going on a date with. "I believe that I'm the one you're looking for. The name is Cain." He smiled. The day had just went from boring to amazing. "Please sit down." He motioned over to the seat in front of where he was previously sitting. He was looking good for the event. He was wearing an expensive black suit and had his hair neatly done. For show he had a single lightsaber holstered on his belt.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara smiled and sat down, looking the man over. He had a lightsaber. Force user. He also was wearing a black suit. He was probably a sith, which she was perfectly fine with. After all, what girl doesn't like a bad boy? "Nice to meet you Cain, I'm Kara" she said, holding out a hand for him to shake.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain reached out and gripped her hand. It was very soft. "Would you like a drink? It's on me." Before she even answered he called a waiter over. He looked her in the eyes when he spoke. "Do you enjoy cantinas? I visit them often nowadays." He couldn't stop admiring her beauty. He finished off the drink in front of him.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"I do like cantinas, you can see all kinds of people here. Plus I like to get drunk.. I mean drink within the legal limits." She smirked and ordered a blue whiskey from the waiter. "So what's your line of work, Mr. Saber carrier?" She leaned back in her chair, looking at the horn on his head. It was odd for someone to just have one horn..
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
"Oh, I like to consider myself a freelancer. I do a couple jobs here and there for the Fringe. Lately I've found myself in cantinas, which is actually where I met an old buddy of mine who offered to set me up on a blind date with you." His friend made a talk show impersonation when he offered the date to Cain, making it seem like he won a prize. Cain quickly ordered a mix drink. He was getting a little warm, so he took off his tie and unbuttoned the first button on his suit.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"Ah, I see." she said, still eyeing the lightsaber. Normal people couldn't just use them. "Soo umm tell me more about yourself." Kara wasn't the best with conversation topics. She leaned in on her elbows, listening to Cain.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
"Well, I grew up on a little mining plant on Mustafar. My parents are dead. I'm can use the force. You could probably tell by the lightsaber on my waist. I really like the feel of Wampa fur, and I recently bought a house on Nar Shaddaa. Is there anything I should know about you?" Cain shifted back in his chair. The waiter brought back their drinks. Cain took a sip of his.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"There's not much to me. I was born a slave, escaped, now I'm a smuggler." She hesitated when she was describing her past, careful not to mention the things she wanted to forget. Kara started biting her bottom lip subconsciously, then took a big drink of her whiskey. Maybe some booze would calm her nerves.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Born a slave. Interesting. Cain tapped the table nervously. He had no idea what to say, so he just blurted something out. "You look very nice. I bet you always look this good." Not half bad for very little though. He took a big drink from his glass. He heard some music start playing. "I hope the band doesn't suck. I'm not really big into music but it is something to listen to."

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara looked down at her drink, her face turning red as she smiled. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" she said. "They sound ok. You ever met a zeltron before? Because I've never met a handsome zabrak with one horn." Kara finished another glass of whiskey. It would take quite a few more to even affect her.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain took another drink from his glass. "I've seen a couple Zeltrons around, but I haven't really spoken to any." Cain was really liking where this date was going. He finished his drink off and ordered another. He enjoyed her company, and was glad that he agreed to the date. "What are a couple things you like to do?" So far the date was small talk and flirting. Hopefully after a couple drinks things would get a little more interesting.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"I like long walks on the beach and talking about my feelings" she said, giggling. "But really, if it sounds fun I'll probably do it." Kara took another sip of her drink, hoping they would get out of this boring bar soon. "What about you?" she asked, looking into his eyes as she drained her drink
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain's eyes were focused on her. "Well, I really enjoy quite places. It gives me time to clear my head. When I'm not in secluded places I usually get drunk or hunt down people that pissed off my employers. That sort of thing." Cain twirled a fork in the air with the force. "This place is getting fairly boring. Do you want to go do something?" Cain downed the rest of his drink. He began feeling a little tipsy.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara watched the fork spin in the air for a minute. "Yeah, let's get out of here. Where are we going?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Perhaps this would be fun. "You lead the way" she said as she stood up and pushed her chair in. She still wasn't even feeling the effects of the drinks at all. It's one of the perks of having 2 livers

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain went over a number of things they could do. Cain was really good at catch, but he cheats. He bought a 12 pack of an alcoholic beverage that he wasn't familiar with. Cain walked outside the cantina and called a cab. He leaned up against a wall waiting for it to come. "Tell me, do you have any family?" There was a lot he was curious about. He wanted to see what they had in common.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara followed him outside, then leaned up against a wall. "I might, I just haven't met them. I never got a chance to." She looked down, trying to remember people from her past as she chewed her lip. All she could remember was the people who enslaved her and beat her. "What about you?" she asked, smiling.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
For Cain, family was a touchy subject, but he wasn't afraid to share. "My parents are dead, and they were the only family I had" His grandparents had died before he was born, and his parents had no brothers and sisters. He was truly alone in this big vast galaxy. Cain looked up and saw the taxi approach. He approached it and held open the door for Kara. He could smell air freshener coming from the cab, and had a feeling some really smelly people had just ridden in it.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"I'm sorry.." Kara said, feeling bad for the man even though she was in the same position. When he opened the cab door for her, she smiled and said "Thank you." The smell didn't bother her, after all she was constantly smelling her own pheromones. "So where are we going?"
[member="Cain Laatl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom