Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's a such thing as luck after all. (complete)

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain entered the taxi behind her. As he sat down he heard a soft squeak. "You'll just have to find out wont you." Cain leaned towards the taxi driver. "Could you take us below the big Czerka building. There's a little platform where you can land." The taxi began to move. It was a fair distance away, but it had cost him a lot of credits; so he liked to show it off. "What does a pretty girl like yourself do for a living?" He took out a bottle of alcohol and started to drink. There were rules against drinking in a taxi. He leaned towards the taxi driver again. "Don't worry about the drink, I'll give you a tip." Cain lifted up another bottle, and looked over at Kara. "Would you like one?"

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"A pretty girl like me is a smuggler, what does a handsome guy like you do for a living?" Kara said, smiling. This place they were going was a long distance, but she didn't mind being in here with him. "Yes, please" she said, taking the bottle from him and taking a sip from it.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
What should he say. Cain really doesn't have a profession. The only reason he has money is because he saved up a lot while working for the Empire. He was a mercenary in a way, because he does odd jobs for money. "I do mercenary work. It's an alright pay, enough to keep me living." He drank some of the beer. The taxi was about half way to there destination by now. The air freshener smell was gone, and replaced with the smell of old leather.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"Ah, I see." she said. Kara drank more of her beer, finishing it. By now, she was feeling the alcohol a little, but not much. She was running out of topics so instead, she scooted closer to him and leaned her head on his shoulder. Hopefully they would get to the destination soon
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain wrapped his arm around her. He had finished off a beer and started another by the time they got to the destination. He payed the taxi driver, and got out the taxi. In front of them stood a two story house. It was decent sized. He took a drink from his beverage. "There's something I need to tell you. The thing I brought you here for isn't inside the house, but we do need to walk through the house to get there." Cain really hoped she didn't take this for him just trying to get her in his bed. He began walking toward the door.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara listened suspiciously. "Well if we have to go through the house, I guess that's fine" she said, following him. She was suspicious that he might be trying to get her in his bed, but perhaps he was telling the truth. "So where are we going?" She jogged a little to catch up to him, walking beside him.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain was beginning to trip up a little. It wasn't bad, and he wasn't close to falling over anytime soon; but he did wave back and forth a little. "We are going to see my back yard. I put more credits into making it than I did buying the house and furnishing it." He held open the door for her. Inside there were bookshelves, relics, pottery, and weird artsy stuff. Cain followed behind Kara. "It's straight ahead, just keep moving through." He finished off another drink.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara walked through, looking around. This sure was an interesting house. She saw Cain swaying a little and slowed down, allowing him to walk beside her. She reached down and held his hand, mostly in order to stop him from falling over. She was wondering what this back yard would look like, if it was so expensive.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain noticed her grab his hand. He opened the back door for her. As soon as the door opened you could hear the sound of rushing water. It appeared to be a small lush forest with multiple waterfalls. The area of the yard was three times the size as the house. "I actually bought the lowest level of the Czerka building and built my house upon it. After that I kept adding more and more to the back yard." The sight was truly beautiful, and relaxing. Cain enjoyed peacefulness while meditating.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara walked out, looking around. It was beautiful. Her jaw slightly dropped, as she didn't expect this. "It's beautiful, Cain. It reminds me of Zeltros." She went over to one of the waterfalls and stuck her hand under it, feeling the cooling water cascade over her hand. She looked up at Cain and smiled, squeezing his hand.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain pushed a chair behind him with the force. It shook the entire way. "I really need to take a seat." He sat down. "I'm glad you like it. I, uh, built it to relax me." *yawn* "It really does work." Cain continued holding her hand. He only had one chair outside because he never has company. "Do you want me to grab you a seat from the insides of the house?" Words were beginning to get a little mixed up in his head.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara giggled at his speech problems. "If it's no trouble, yes please" she said politely. Wen he went to get it, she walked through the forest area, looking around curiously
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain opened his door. He looked around for a nice comfortable chair for her. When couldn't find one, he just dragged the couch behind him with the force. He grabbed a very strong and expensive bottle of wine with two wine glasses. He squeezed the couch through the doorway. He had a lot less control of the force when he was drunk, but he had enough to fit an entire couch through a door way. He was exhausted, and sat down. He poured wine in the two glasses and waited for Kara to returned from her trip in the woods.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara heard a scraping sound and walked out of the small forest to see Cain dragging a couch with the force. She giggled and went over to him, sitting down on it. She picked up a glass of wine. It looks expensive, she thought as she looked at it. "Thank you, Cain" she said as she scooted a bit closer.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain lifted his glass in the air. "Cheers... to luck." He really enjoyed this wine. Mostly because it got him hammered in two glasses. Also because it tasted like raspberries. He was carefully to not drink to much of it. He has a very large collection of fine wines, even though he never drank them. He had three bottles of the wine that sat in front of them.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"Cheers" Kara said, lifting her glass and then sipping the wine. It tasted like raspberries, which made it all the more enjoyable. The wine was stronger than she had expected, but it would take 3 or more glasses to get her drunk. After all, Zeltrons have two livers. As she sipped her wine, Kara scooted even closer to Cain. She was now sitting right beside him, leaning against him slightly.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain wrapped his arm around her lower back. He looked down at her, then back towards the beautiful landscape before him. He was drunk and sleepy, but he was indulging in Kara's company. He could feel the warmth of her body on his. He heard the waterfall make a soothing background noise, and the landscape was littered with candles for lighting. Cain was truly happy. He took another drink from his glass. "Life is hard to deal with. Sometimes you want to just leave it all behind. This is the best place to do just that"

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"It sure is" Kara said, taking a sip of wine and then leaning her head on his shoulder. She then set her wine down and pulled her feet onto the couch, leaning into him more. It had been a long while since she had someone to cuddle with, hopefully this would last a while. She closed her eyes and listened to the waterfalls, relaxing.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain ran his fingers through her hair. As the sun set the outdoors became cold. He began to shiver. He tried to cuddle with Kara as much as possible to keep warm. He was still a little cold but really enjoyed it. Cain closed his eyes and started to doze off. The sound of the water swooshing back and forth. He was close to falling asleep.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Kara smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair. She was getting really tired and it was cold out. Holding his arm with both hands, she got as close as she could. With her head on his shoulder, she dozed off.
[member="Cain Laatl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom