Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Live and Die on Naboo [Open to All]

Seeing the newcomer join them and observing how well [member="Jim Pehico"] knew her they seemed to be old acquaintances. She mentioned N-1 Starfighters, she is from Naboo too?

Heh, a good majority of our party are Naboo natives, this is very coincidental.

Ra'a'mah said:
Possibly just more food
Myles looked back up at @Ra'a'mah and added "I have some non-perishable foods back on my ship that I could transfer over. Don't worry I still have three months of supply left so Ill be good afterwards"

Hearing what she said next sparked a wide smile on his aged face

Ra'a'mah said:
You're always welcome to fly with me.
"Heh, I would very much enjoy that Ra"

Myles had to get the hoversled and grab a crate or two of food before they departed. May wanna get moving soon. Seeing as two members of the crew fell asleep during the briefing, Myles wasn't sure if they were still on for the mission or not.

Davorak saw the young woman notion the quantity of beer she was bringing "Well....Cait, I am glad you brought enough." Myles didn't drink alcoholic beverages much, but when he did it was to celebrate a victory or to enjoy some company.
[member="Giana Rhyker"] [member="Nathaniel Trumont"] [member="Drax Malachore"] [member="Cait Sandusky"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom