Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training Requests

Progflaw99

Please follow the below format to request either a master or lessons in specific skills. Alternatively, you are free to liaise directly with the Knight or Master of your choice for training. If you do NOT receive a response within three days, please PM me directly, and I will attempt to fulfill the request on your behalf.

Name:

Seeking a Master: Y/N (Apprentices)
Seeking Lessons: Y/N (Any)
Desired Skills: (Any)

----------
Available Trainers:

Disciples

Knights
[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]
[member="Samka Derith"]
[member="Castor Ren"]
[member="Varus Ren"]
[member="Zmej Ren"]
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Masters
[member="Kriel Firin"]

Training requests will be hidden once a master/knight has agreed to train you. I will keep the above list up-to-date for your awareness.

Name:
Sven Djoyta
Disciple (Haven't formally introduced with anyone from the First Order yet, though.)
Seeking a Master:

Yes.. Specifically seeking a master that could tolerate training someone in the ways of the force from scratch.
Seeking Lessons:

Yes, of course. Lessons as well as a Semi-Long Term master or a Long-Term Master.
Desired Skills:

No desired skills as of current, just progress through Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced skills. Although I dont see my character using a saber as much, basic saber training wouldn't hurt.

Name: Preliat Mantis

Seeking a Master: No
Seeking Lesson: To teach

Skillset:
Mandalorian Melee Combat
Force-user fighting (Well-versed in fighting Sith and Jedi)
Unarmed Combat
Blaster/Slugthrower expert
Hunter and tracker
Mando'a/Huttese Language Trainer
Weight Training
Among others

Name: Celessa Beto
Link

Seeking a Master: Y

Seeking Lessons: (Any)
Desired Skills: (Any)

Note: It would be nice if it could be a man instructing her, as that would fit in best for her story. When reading her Biography, () indicates where her teachers name will be inserted into the story.

Progflaw99

[member="Sven Djoyta"]
[member="Varren Kesk"]
[member="Preliat Mantis"]
[member="Sivaprasad"]

Apologies for the long delay - for some reason the tags never went through. Have your requests been answered or do you still seek training/initiation?

Thanks!

I'll join the newly knighted bandwagon...I mean, happy to train new disciples :)

tumblr_inline_my5ym7AJq51rg5w1l.gif

Kalla Vayn

K
Name: Jyora Neyla
Seeking a Master: Y
Seeking Lessons: Y
Details: Combat techniques, Dark force powers

Progflaw99

[member="Sven Djoyta"]

What are you looking for? More specifically speaking.

Long term mentor? Depending on Age, it might be a perfect opportunity to flesh out our Ren Academy on Skye!

Name: Ashley Myth'rand

Seeking a Master: Yee

Seeking Lessons: Yee

Desired Skills: Swordsmanship and and force powers based around stealth and deception.

Special request: Someone not to serous, the IR had a stick up their arse and I've only just removed mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom