Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training Requests

Name: Evaelyn Zambrano

Seeking a Master: Y (Any)
Seeking Lessons: Y (Any)
Desired Skills: (Any)
  • Way of the Ren
  • Lightsaber Skills
  • Basic Force stuffs
  • ^Pretty much anything. Open for any kind of focus the master-person might have. Though Evaelyn is fairly close-combat oriented

[member="Evaelyn Zambrano"]

I would definitely be interested in working with her but at moment, my Knight is having a pesky problem with the Force (Force Light FTW). Once she's through this arc and regained her full strength, if you are still interested, I'd be happy to work through a few skills with you, as your official Master or just a guest lecturer ;)

I'll be eager to jump in on any training threads or general character devs if it would help having another disciple to spar with/against.

Anyway I can help, really :)

R4v3rghost

A Little Ghostish
Name: Myrne

Seeking a Master: Y
Seeking Lessons: Y
Desired Skills: Anything related to the Force. Myrne does not use lightsabers, so he does not require training in that area.

Myrne said:
Name: Myrne

Seeking a Master: Y
Seeking Lessons: Y
Desired Skills: Anything related to the Force. Myrne does not use lightsabers, so he does not require training in that area.
The Request for a Master/Mentor has been fulfilled by myself.

Individual lessons are still encouraged.

Name: Doran Ren

Seeking a master: In need of a master that can teach the more intermediate and advanced ways of the force.

Seeking lessons: seeking a master that can teach Doran how to control his force abilities.

Desired skills: The ability to use the force on an intermediate and advanced level, as well as advanced swordsmanship.

no special requests

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom