Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying To Clear My Head, A Peaceful Meeting On Alderaan

"Not much further, i just wanted to make sure you were fine and i hadn't caused any harm... uh lets go." She said.

Aaron looked at her.

"Ok, let's go." He said before following her.

Her eyes were closed yet she didn't hit anything or trip at all. It was amazing, that was the first time he had ever seen that.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
She smiled at him as she looked back and grinned, an eye opening as the silver orb rested on him, kind and soft though inquisitive. "Can i help you?" Her voice seemed different, she was no longer looking for his abilities but rather making her true self be known. Always an illusion, that is what people usually saw, but this soft and kind version was the true Alexandra, her emotions mixing with her very being to create something kind... of course the Illusions would return though, but for now they didn't.

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

"Can i help you?" Alexandra said.

Aaron looked at her and smiled.

"Only if the temple is close." He said with a laugh

He was happy to have a teacher like Alexandra, even with these tricks. She was alright for a teacher.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

"It shouldn't be too far, you are closer than i had led you to believe with the illusions and soon a warm bed will be waiting, i hope this wasn't too zealous of a test... is that the word... hmm." She seemed to be talking with herself while also looking over to her side and talking into the air, hell it probably looked like she was insane, but she had a reason for everything and this was just one of those quirks.

"It shouldn't be too far, you are closer than i had led you to believe with the illusions and soon a warm bed will be waiting, i hope this wasn't too zealous of a test... is that the word... hmm." She seemed to be talking with herself.

Aaron looked at her and smiled.

"Shall we start?" He asked before starting to walk in the direction Alexandra had pointed to earlier. His leg still hurt, but thanks to Alexandra, it felt extremely better.

"Thank you Alexandra." He said with a smile.

Alexandra Feanor

"Trust me, no need to thank me its only right you learn the force as i have and many before me have. Knowledge is to be spread and taken in by all, not reserved for the few or the strong." She walked and breathed in as she finished off the end of what she was saying with a smile. "For example me, i am as weak a master as they come, but i spread my knowledge to those that have so much more potential than me because its only right."

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

"Trust me, no need to thank me its only right you learn the force as i have and many before me have. Knowledge is to be spread and taken in by all, not reserved for the few or the strong." She said, then paused.

Aaron took her words to heart then thought about it, he always thought it was only for a few, or for the strong.

"For example me, i am as weak a master as they come, but i spread my knowledge to those that have so much more potential than me because its only right." She said.

"Your weaknesses that you have in strength, you make up with wit." He said with a serious tone.

"You are a noble Master Alexandra." He said.

Alexandra Feanor

"A Noble screw up, dont sugar coat it, it wont work my friend." She said this, convinced and attention forward as she continued to walk, her eyes drifting back at him as she walked. "You have a significant future before you, and you must choose how to live it, i had lived most of mine on a tight lease, bond and caught in its grasp without ever being able to get away. That is why i cannot measure up to those of my peers and why you hold more chance than i do to become something great, don't waste that potential."

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

"A Noble screw up, dont sugar coat it, it wont work my friend." She said

"Ok, I will remember that." He said in response to her first statement.

"You have a significant future before you, and you must choose how to live it, i had lived most of mine on a tight lease, bond and caught in its grasp without ever being able to get away. That is why i cannot measure up to those of my peers and why you hold more chance than i do to become something great, don't waste that potential."

"I won't ma'am, if I may sak you a question." He paused before asking it.

"What happened to you that was so traumatic, that had you caught?" He said while keeping up with her.

Alexandra Feanor

"I had hoped that was clear... i am only half a person, i am literally mentally unstable and insane as half of my being has been split and put into a separate being... that is why i can never be like you, my mental and emotional state break and i become reckless and... worse than even a Sith has done." She stopped talking as sorrow overwhelmed her, eyes cased down and her head hung as the temple came in sight.

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

"I had hoped that was clear... i am only half a person, i am literally mentally unstable and insane as half of my being has been split and put into a separate being... that is why i can never be like you, my mental and emotional state break and i become reckless and... worse than even a Sith has done." She said before hanging he head.

Aaron looked at her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you Alexandra." He said before looking up at the temple that was in sight.

"Is that the temple?" He said with a smile

He wish he took backwhat he said to Alexandra about what happened to her.

Alexandra Feanor

"Its ok... im sure there's no need to be sad about it... and yes, go on ahead and use the code 270196 on the door, once done you can enter. Find a room with an empty bed and claim it... ill be at the temple in a few hours if someone asks." With that she left and disappeared into the trees without another single word uttered, her presence vanishing as she was already heading far in the other direction.

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

"Its ok... im sure there's no need to be sad about it... and yes, go on ahead and use the code 270196 on the door, once done you can enter. Find a room with an empty bed and claim it... ill be at the temple in a few hours if someone asks." She said.

"Yes ma'am." Aaron said before walking to the temple doors and entering the code 270196 and walking in. He quickly found a empty quarters and sat down thining of all the things that happened in the past few hours. How he met Alexandra out of nowhere, the force, the tricks that she played to test him. His leg getting hurt, Alexandra party healing it. It all felt as if he belonged there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom