Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War with the Mandalorians

Hey guys,

Just a head's up -- For the last week or so we've been discussing an upcoming war with the Mandalorians. As to where the invasion will take place or who will strike first is under consideration.

I want everyone to have the opportunity to participate here but I also want to make sure that there's no concerns being raised at the last minute.

So first things first:

Are you available coming this April?

Do you want certain terms to be applied?

Any questions, comments, or concerns?

This is a group discussion! We as a faction are also a community and all decisions shall reflect the interests of our member base. Participation in this invasion is not mandatory but it's heavily encouraged. After all... Who doesn't want to win?

Somewhat.
Not really. Anything would be cool.
Not really, no.

Yes unless something unforeseen comes up

No

Sounds very fun! Good motivation for me to some Force training in before it starts. :)

Probably for the most part, though my posting speed will NOT increase... and might decrease also depending on whether or not I get a job sooner rather than later.

Not really. I guess it kinda depends on the environment of the Invasion. If it's a ground blitzkrieg, I think it would be nice to have some kind of structure to what you can realistically bring, and how to use them. If it's sort of fleety, there should some rules regarding that to encourage simplicity and the like.

How many Crusaders do we actually have on hand to fight this war?

Valerie Vizsla

V
Yes

Yes. Time limit to each invasion, PVP or Clear Objectives, and i want a polar bear.

WAAAAAAAAAAAR

Mongalore

M
Yes

Limit the characters one writer can write to one or two, please, and don't impose fleeting.

Why're we going to war? The IC reason. Just so I knowwwww.

Mongalore said:
Why're we going to war? The IC reason. Just so I knowwwww.
The IC reason is that we're snatching up former Mandalorian worlds, may or may not have killed Mandalorian civlians, and are catering to a Mandalorian subfaction with the intention of challenging the legitimacy of the current Mandalore. If that's not enough of a reason for war, they said you smell bad.

Availability:

Yes, I am game. I can't foresee any issues.

Certain Terms to Be Applied:

I have taken part in really big, open warfare threads on other SW/Other RP boards. It was chaotic and it seemed like people often felt left out. Could we please limit that? Basically, just limit each team to be a handful of members and try to coordinate a little (I know that can be hard because of different schedules).

Comments:

They said what? *thumbs lightsaber on*.

Probably less than these past months. Sleep, what is sleep? :p

Characters per writer limit as well (prefer one, okay with two), PvP, objective-based, limited fleeting.

Let's all be civil. :)

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
You know me. I'll show up as much as possible, but I've got responsibilities, man!

I would like some fleeting! And I'd like for there to be--somehow; someway--a more relaxed posting schedule instead of that tornado I experienced at Manaan.

I do smell bad. I hang out with you guys!

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] like [member="Darth Legion"] I'm curious about the timeframe.

Are we a week away? Two weeks?

I'm developing something for Perla so she's stronger on the battlefield but would like to know how quickly to move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom