Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warm Yourself By the Fire [ Introductions ]

[member="Aryn Spar"]

Manda'lor lets this guy hang around... Welcome!! June is coming up soon and we will be rolling out a new hex dom soon if you're looking for a place to start! Glad to have you here! Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM and if I don't have the answer I will get it for you...

-- Your friendly neighborhood sober admin

[member="Aryn Spar"]

Welcome this is your local good guy pirate king here to welcome you and say if you ever want to tag along on some good old piracy and raiding just poke at me I am always planning the random raid.

Bringing this new Char in to replace Ellie and have Seraya focus on causing hell for the empire and such.

A hardliner bounty hunter with a history of violence...

A BIG History

Name change is still going through, but this guy (Quintus Mereel when it changes) will be my new mando face as Ijaat takes his due for his moment of insanity. I've been working with [member="Darth Metus"] to set this up, and with him (and others, if we have volunteers) to get him formally educated to the ways of the Mandos and taking the reins of Mereel and boosting them back to activity. If ya'll have projects, throw 'em at me. Lookin to get stuck in.

Oh hey this is a thread. Hi guys, newest character from Zark here. I mainly write with the GA, but lately I've been trying to stretch out a little so I don't get bored and maybe make more and different friends on Chaos. I'm sure its probably slightly bad form to just jump right in with a whole new clan, but I got excited by the concept so I hope you won't mind a new, small group of pirate Mandos running around IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom