Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you kiss the person above you?

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Does the CIS know what their Vicelord does on his day off from the office? :p

Still testing me for a kiss huh?
Hmm...well lets see, you don't hold anyone's life that is dear to me, nor have anyone at your blade's edge whom you can show me that you will give mercy to...so why would I give in to a sith? :huh:

Marina DeVoe

Good looks don't distract from the fact that you are still a sith, [member="Adron Malvern"] .

The sith have not only attacked without provocation my home, but many other self governing systems. What gain is there for you to expend a lot of your resources and lives (soldiers) to attack a system and then to just leave it when your appointed puppet governors cannot hold it?
No, I cannot willingly submit to any sith advance for my affection. I cannot apologize for it either, as I strongly object to all of sith tyranny.
I will always defy the sith...always... :angry:

Fodder... now you made me angry. You sith are horrid. :(

Marina DeVoe

[member="Natalija"] is just saying that, [member="Kaili Brand"] as she had eyed new blonde candy in another thread.
But if new blonde doesn't show herself again, you can bet [member="Natalija"] will be on the prowl again... :laugh:

Marina DeVoe

Hehe...so your other so-called pretty blonde hasn't come back to give you a second look, huh?
See, I knew she was just skipping through, [member="Natalija"] . But you had to figure that out yourself, I see. :laugh:
No one is as reliable as me in these games.
NO ONE.
So you're stuck with this blonde. Ha! :p

Oh, and no kisses from me till you admit that I'm the prettiest blonde here. -_-

Marina DeVoe

:laugh:
... Oh [member="Abigail Meredydd"] , certainly not about you, silly. :p
No, I'm meaning my good friend [member="Riamah"] . She's the cute red head that Mr. [member="Vulpesen"] should solely keep his lips on...obviously. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom