Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you kiss the person above you?

No.

And [member="Marina DeVoe"], Unfornately you're only serving to break this Valde's hearts. Said lips have been claimed by another. Soo... if nothing else, I'm be kissing the bottle back home.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
What? [member="Riamah"] has broken your heart?
I am sorry to say, but I find that hard to believe, [member="Vulpesen"] . I mean...
Well, I'll have to hear it from her lips...no pun intended. -_-

Oh, and [member="Abigail Meredydd"] , of the blonde by which I am referring to, concerning [member="Natalija"] ...
Well, she popped in here a page or two back and Natalija just went into heat over her in the 'You wake up next to the person' game. The link should bring you to the -...... sigh.... yes, Ok she is pretty. -_- I can't argue that.
But, but that's not the point. NO...no it isn't. :(
I knew the girl [member="Corsica Cinto"] was just passing through and wouldn't really stay around to play. Only that Natalija said she was prettier than me. And that hurt. :(

Marina DeVoe

Gasp... Noooo...no no no..
Oh [member="Riamah"] , I'm so sorry it didn't work out. :(
I remember you being so happy when you first knew he liked you. I was happy for you.

I'm here...
You know, around... if you need some distraction and stuff.
We can like go to my best friend's house in the lower valley. I'm kinda house sitting, as she has been gone just before the sith attack on Alderaan and stuff. My best friend is [member="Mariya Fleischer"] and she has a chateau...a winery. So you know, it's beautiful down in the fertile valley there this time of year with all the vineyards and gardens.
You could come and watch her house with me. It's got servants and gardeners. I just need to pop in once in a while down there to check up on it.
You need do nothing but soak up the sun, enjoy the scenery and have a few glasses of her trade mark wine or two..Soul Brother's and Sisters.

Marina DeVoe

Well, it's not old, that's for sure.
I just got wind of it just a few posts ago here in the game thread of all places.
Then again, I'm always IC, so it's just as good an exercise in characterization as it would be in a thread for me... lol

Love IC break-ups. they are so much fun to write. I'm sure you enjoyed it, [member="Riamah"] . :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom