Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you kiss the person above you?

Wel, i do tend to hoard the good-hunks for my-self (not deliberatly, but more then a few jealus ladies cant stand me, IRL, for my line of vork :p ), but i asure you... i had nothing to do vith it here. Heres a thoght... lower ur standards. Siths/imps arent so bad, and there more fun to be around then Jedis. :D

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Oi..you think I'm attracted to jedi?..I don't think so. Well, not yet met a jedi who even knows I exist really. And that's like with most of the men here.
Just that I absolutely don't like siths or Imperials no matter what. Well Ok, I do have besties in the FO. BUT they are women...friends. Real good hearted friends. The men folk in the FO are all nose up in the air. Not that I would give them the time of day if they glance down to me..no. Just can't see me liking FO guys.
And seriously, I've swallowed my own vomit just being cordial to sith men. I don't know how I get through the day in the courts sometimes when we have to deal with them socially or in some gala or something... Gah! :p

Sigh... So I don't know... I see a lot of nice men about, but they're so into themselves and I feel like if I make a pass at them, that they will seem to like cheat on themselves with me. You know what I mean? :huh:

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

Vhats wrong? Yor ego hurt? I am vithin rights to state my opinion. I'l report you if you try to contend that. I do not like you, yor atitude and yor arogance.

So you step off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom