Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And I Take Your Money [TU Dominion of Naboo]

Objective: Victory or Death
Enemies TU [member="Draco Vereen"]
Allies: The Gungans and the People of Naboo, [member="Lady Kay"] @stardust
2/20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI4LkkBBR7g

They out matched and out gunned and.... what the hell what that thing anyway? The Mythosaur was not just massive but it demoralized the Gungan troops who already had quite a lot to deal with, they were not trained for this, poorly trained at all even if they were, but the Gungans were proud, they would not back down, and they would fight to the end. So would Mythos. This was Home. They would find from Mythos and his resistance. Success or Death...

Ten Thousand Gungans and Nabooians lined up to form a massive line under the Sheild Bubble of the Gungan Warriors that protected them from all long rage attacks, if they wanted to defeat the Gungan force they would have to get in close and personal. "Nosso! Are your men in position?"

Nosso just nodded, Mythos had set a little surprise for the approaching Mandalorian army, Booma was weapon as old as the Gungan Army itself even older and it was amazing again vehicles and droids as it was in essence, a massive EMP grenade. "HOLD!!!" Mythos hand was held above his head "Men of the Royal Guard, Consider this your first Trial..." Mythos nodded to [member="Khotaa Abazi"] and [member="Rex Power Colt"] his Commanders of his Elite Royal guard Armed with the Best toys and Weaponry Money could buy, there was no such expense from them, this was in the sense their first real combat experience, "Kaadu! Flank them from the sides and rush into the parameter and link up with the First Gungan Forces and await for my Signals. Keep out of sight and be as the Shadows"

As Droidekas came they were met with the Front line of the Gungan Guard and subsequently Smashed by the Electropoles that went through their shielding and make short work of their initial advance. "This Army has Smashed Droids for Centuries, they will have to do better than that..."

Mythos was furious that the Initial wave of Battle droids attacks unarmed Gungan civilians and Swarming natives.. "They will pay for this in blood.." Mythos rode on his Kaadu mount and addressed the Main battle formation of Militagungs. "Grand Army!" "Boss Nosso and I will lead you to Victory upon these plains today, but you will learn before we are done... That Victory is something you will Buy with your own blood so that your children do not have to.. Look over that battlefield." Mythos pointed to the Mythosaur that loomed over like an Iron Behemoth. "They bring the Entire Armies of the Mandalorians and the Union to the Gates of Naboo" Mythos laughed and raised his fist. " A Pity they come so far and bring so many toys only to be smashed by the Might of Wessa!!" The Speech rallied the Gungan forces in a a way Mythos had to hold his fist to call for order. The Fire and blasting of the enemies would not get through the Shields, but the Droids were soon to be upon the Main battle lines and past the Shields. where they would not meet just Gungans... But a Hidden Line of Nabooian Citizens who had rallied to him and armed with Rifles of various sizes and Shapes, an Army composed of Militia and Veteran Warriors alike, a desperate last stand to hold their home world from the monsters that sought to destroy it.. "If they only kneel to Conquerors... they they should prepare to be conquered..."

Objective: Looks like give Mythos some Death
Allies: [member="Count Morcus"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Mythos"] and the gang
3/20

In war there were a hundred variables to adjust for every few seconds. That the Gungans had aligned with Yuuzhan Vong in an attempt to oust a benevolent take over was poor taste, but they had made their choice of conqueror. Yuuzhan Vong were easy enough to deal with, I have fought their monsters for years. Gungans, they were even easier to deal with, especially with an army of Hegemonic Automaton droids sent here to exterminate them. The fact that I could feel a dark presence on the field, a dark benevolent presence at that, was a variable I had not been prepared for. That I could sense a more familiar presence nearby was another, but unforeseen and unsurmountable were very different things.

As almost all ArmaTech vehicles and armor were resistant to EMP, and had been from the time the company was in its fledgling state, Gungans were basically unthreatening, it would be only a matter of time. The Mythosaur, defended by heavy shielding and capable of dealing death in a hundred ways would see the scattering of this army, so that the droids would not find organized opposition. The only task left was the disabling of the shields. There would be losses in spearheading into the Gungan forces, but that was something that always happened in war, there would always be losses.

Have the boys form push forward, turn the skate mounted weapons on the Kaadu riders when you can. Let’s see how they like Z-6 and Hellfire Cannons.” I said to the grizzled Mandalorian beside me. Basic orders were of little consequence, and my soldiers had fought on nearly a dozen planets already, they did not need too much over sight. Once the armored vehicles got inside the shields it would be a blood bath and the initial seconds would be devastating. “Have the Titans drop once we are inside the shields. Their rapid fire weaponry will mow down these gungans.

I reached out through the Force, masking a great deal of my presence, reaching out to the Dark presence that was on the field. <You wanna go boy?> It had been a while since I had been in a proper duel.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner

Objective: Liberate Naboo

Enemies: Techno Union [member="Draco Vereen"]

Allies: [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="stardust"] Residents of Naboo that won't surrender

Go in from behind? That seemed like the better option out of the two. There wasn't time to hesitate for long, so she thought up a quick plan that might not stop anything yet, but it might slow things down a little. Either that or it could get them both killed.

"Alright, we'll sneak in from behind. Grab the first soldier that we reach and knock him out. I want to use his comm to see if my old boss is out there...." Whether stardust would just knock him out or kill the soldier was still yet to be seen. It all depended on the outcome of the struggle.

Kay gripped the strap of her satchel and then continued through the tall grass, keeping low and moving in slowly around in behind the invading masses. She didn't like to have to go up against former employees and bodyguards, for she knew what they were capable of.

Out in the far distance she saw the shine of the Gungan shields. Good. They were mobilized. Let's hope that it was enough.

Objective: Opportunistic tour through the Palace
Nearby: [member="Adekos"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Andromeda Versai"]

Princess Kallisto winced as the figure on the stairs spoke right into the megaphone even though she was a few feet away. But at least he wasn't barring her entry to the archives altogether. Her brown eyes unfocused briefly as she was lost in thought, but she was brought back around by Adekos's question.

Despite her age (or maybe because of it), Thais was not afraid. Perhaps this was foolish or childish, but she spent most of her youth largely on Isis where she was revered by most publicly, perhaps hated in secret. Had she endured hardship? Yes, but it was the kind that planted seeds of revenge inside any deep scars that remained from the tragedy.

"House Kallisto," she replied. "My parents were the King and Queen of Isis until they were murdered. I am the heir apparent and owner of Kallisto Mining Company. We are descendants of Naboo nobility, which is obviously why I'm here."

Her eyes scanned the black-clad figure. "Just who are you anyway?" she asked.

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
Objective: Throw droids until they break.

The Count had expected to lose the first few waves to these Gungans and their allied militiamen. He'd counted on it, infact. As the large swarm of droids kept their army busy, an armored column of AAT tanks slowly appeared over the horizon, before bombarding the enemy force field as a show of force at first, though they were only the first part of the Count's dastardly plan. A lone Vulture-droid Starfighter flew down from orbit, but instead of firing upon the enemy shield, it flew straight towards it at high speed, passing through and suicide bombing the creature carrying the large shield generator which powered their protective shielding. After it had been brought down, the tanks could unload their full firepower upon the gungan lines, wracking devastating explosions upon them which sent many of their number flying in tiny little chunks across the field of battle. Another wave of B1 battle droids soon deployed from their transports, marching towards the now exposed enemy lines in unison and raining a hail of blaster fire down upon them as they marched forth.

Meanwhile, upon the Counts ship, he'd began making his way to the hangar bay. He'd long awaited the opportunity to try out a maneuver he'd been longing to unleash upon an enemy, and now the opportunity had come. A full legion of one thousand of his personal Household Auxiliaries, his own Stormtroopers, had assembled to meet him. As they and their equipment boarded the next wave of landing craft, the Count smiled.....waiting for the moment he'd surprise the enemy ranks with his own master stroke of an assault.

[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Darth Mythos"]

She followed [member="Lady Kay"] gun sweeping the area just in case a enemy popped up and decided to attack

She looked out seeing the gungan shielding uo and let a sigh out in relief, the native weren't backing down. And that was good it relieved her as well

She approached and saw two guards"hmmm two of them only two? This'll be to easy"she looked to lady Kay and nodded"just tell me when to attack my lady

Objective: Victory or Death
Enemies Techno Union Draco Vereen
Allies: [member="Darth Mythos"], The Gungans and the People of Naboo, [member="Lady Kay"], [member="stardust"]

'War' I thought to myself. 'How did I end up here? To have everything I've done lead me here... May the Force be with us now. I wish I had time to meditate on these events that are transpiring. I feel the power of this battlefield and I understand that this will not be an easy task for either side. I have faith in Mythos though. He is strong, confident, and most of all he is defending Naboo from a conqueror worse than the master I had in my slave years. This was not just for Mythos... This was for the entire planet. I will do anything that needs to be done to protect this land and Darth Mythos. There will be nothing that will conquer us!'

I listened to Mythos as his speech grew more and more angry and powerful. This was more to him than just stopping a conqueror to him; This was conquering the conqueror. Mythos would show his prowess this day and the battlefield would continue to rage on as droids, mandalorians, gungans, and all of Naboo fought for their lives. For if you lost? Well, there would nothing to save you from Death.

"Master," Khotaa said. "I have faith this plan will succeed, what would you have me do?" Khotaa wanted direction, something he could sink his teeth into. Something that mattered to this battle. Mythos had never quite trusted him since he day he asked and he wanted to prove it now. To prove he was worthy of his trust. He would know battle this day, and he knew he would never turn back...

Objective: TBD
Allies: [member="Darth Mythos"], Naboo
Enemies: TU, [member="Draco Vereen"]

Nomkneer had been months planning to unleash with [member="Darth Mythos"] a counter strike to defend Naboo, Months earlier from the war, Nomkneer gathered warriors and made an batallion from scratch, Tusken raiders, bounty hunters and mercenaries known to Nomkneer and Darth Mythos. As the battle started, the war had its casualties upon naboo, Nomkneer came from outta nowhere and attacked the TU from behind, killing hundreds of mandalorians and droids from the back. As Nomkneer led destruction through bombs carried by his old ship, a batallion came down and unleashed its fury, Nomkneer dropped thirty feet from the ground leaving his pilot slave to take care of his ship and Vehiva, his tuka'ta. As he dropped down he led the mercenaries, Tusken raiders and bounty hunters to war against the TU, nobody expected this, mandalorians where shouting out orders "attack the back, they're trying to flank us out!" as he sliced his new enemies from whole droids and bodies, to just limbs and parts. Nomkneer was always a daring Kaleesh when it came to war, there were three things Nomkneer came to love: Exploration, Hunting and War, all these things made Nomkneers heart skip beats as they were all exciting for him to be. Nomkneer saw the Mythosaur and started to hatch a plan to counter attack that gigantic monster of a robot. Nomkneer used his niman style and defended his border of the battle field with his two lightsabers, dual wielding against all odds, Nomkneer had to find a way to destroy that machinery before it destroys naboo.

As Nomkneer faced the battle grounds mandalorians and droids attacked from everywhere, dualwield deflecting was Nomkneers specialty, he ran forward, his insanity grew a little more and his instincts were led to blood and disaster. Nomkneer as he deflected blasters while running forward he sliced droids left and right, heading a little closer towards the Mythosaur each time. Nomkneer had three mandalorians coming towards him, it seems they recognized him from somewhere, it was unknown but he was the target. Nomkneer deflected blasters from three mandalorians using both his lightsabers and his niman style, only to be able to survive, Nomkneer concentrated and used his deadly sight to desintegrate the wiring from a mandalorians propeler, one of the mandalorians fell to the ground loosing control of his stance in the air. As Nomkneer used his deadly sight he became a little weak and got shot by the other two mandalorians one shot to the foot and the other on his shoulder, not very serious harms were put, but he was gonna need some medical assistance later, Nomkneer did not care about anything just finding a way to take care of that Mythosaur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg4PY_lsw_k

Rapax

R
Objective: Defend the Mythosaur
Allies: [member="Count Morcus"] [member="Draco Vereen"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Mythos"], [member="Lady Kay"] [member="stardust"]
1/20
What was Mythos thinking challenging an ally of the sith .. Naga knew rather then join his old master in his stupidity he'd save him self a lot of trouble by joining the fight against this man, Despite the Gungan shield being active naga stayed near the Mythosaur to keep it protected with the other soldiers while he slayed gungans, He even used there own Boomas against them by redirecting any that came his way back to the gungans who threw them, He stayed at the top of the mythosaur so that eh could have a full view of the field while being able to maintain a semi proper defense. Despite his efforts some would make it through but he did his best to minimize the damage to the Mythosaur see how powerful this beast is it would be a deadly blow to our side should it fall. He stayed where he was until a worthy opponent challenges him ...then he will fight...and bathe in there blood.

Objective: Halt the Advance and gather the attention of the armies on Mythos
Enemies: TU, Draco, the Count, the Lannisters and my own apprentice [member="Naga Itesak"]
Allies: The People of Naboo. [member="Rex Power Colt"] [member="Khotaa Abazi"] [member="Lady Kay"] @stardust
3/20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43YGAzRR3Dw

Mythos saw the Cavarly Gain the attention of the Hellfire cannons and smiled in glee, but his smile was wiped from his face when a kamikaze Jet fighter suicide dive dropped on the Shield Generators and subsequently the Gungan lines were peppered with Cannon fire and Titans .this was it. his smile was back on his face even though there was a slight alteration that made things more difficult, Mythos expected the shields to be annihilated... they would not hold forever... in fact, he was counting on it. His plan had worked perfectly, with the entire force concentrated on their Flanks and their position they never expected the Rear attack made by Nomkneer and his Rag tag Band of Tuskans and Bounty hunters Mythos had procured before this invasion took place. They were very well payed, however Tuskans just loved the Idea of war, Mythos would have never convinced them to join a war effort and combine the Tuskan Clans but Nomkneer... Nomkneer was as much as a Beast as they were, kindred spirits who lived for butchery and slaughter, their arrival came at the perfect moment. All firepower concentrated on them, enough firepower that was decimating Thousands by the Minute Mythos did the only thing he could do. "Khotaa Lead your men and break the Left Flank, Rex and i will execute a right flank maneuver to the right and get in deep, if they fire at us and we are neck deep with their troops they will blast their own men as much as us, we need to keep their attention on us and away from the Tuskan Surprise attack, Let them realize that they are surrounded a bit too late."

The War Drums and Trumpets could be heard even with the Massive Droid army marched forward, but that Mythosaur was still a problem... not one that could be dealt with right now as the Armies of the Grand Gungans charged forward and broke formation into a "V" then Clamped down, their forces... were surrounded, but Mythos' forces were still outgunned and the Tanks of that ridge were going to be a problem unless they were dealt with. It was then that he received a telepathic message from [member="Draco Vereen"].

Mythos' eyes narrowed... he was not one to back down from a challenge, but if he left these men without his leadership they would be smashed all that quicker, without him in the front lines the Gungans were as good as dead. That's what he wanted

Suddenly... birds? N-1? What were they doing here? He knew that the N-1 Star fighter had been discontinued and the only fighters left were the Royal Nabooian dog-fighting school, abd were the only ones that were allowed to use them and even so it was for ceremonial purposes... it could only mean one thing.

Mythos' old Dogfighting comrades were here, only 9 of them... he remembered they numbered in the Dozens... still..
9 was better than none.

"Papa Specter, We are here to help"
"Well ain't you a sight for sore eyes Specter 9, Can you deal with the Tanks on the Ridge?"
"Does a gungan get extremely annoying after a while?"
Mythos laughed at the Humor but his eyes narrowed and Fixed on the Mythosaur... and he decided to accept this challenge. He did not know Telepathy at all, so he just said one thing.

"Whatever or whoever you are... if you wan't a fight... come and find me." With that Mythos charged the Armies of Droids and Mandos with the Army on his back being peppered with Cannon fire and hellfire and every type of Projectile there was on this Force Forsaken planet. His Lightsaber Cut a path through the Enemies as Gungans and Nabooian men and Women fought against an enemy that outnumbered them, out gunned them and were better positioned in every case except... one, their flank was exposed.

They had underestimated the forces of Mythos... and now they would pay dearly for it.

Mythos cut a path of death with his lightsabers before his mount was shot up from under him. The Tanks on the ridge found themselves eating Photon Torpedoes and focused N-1 fire, but in a few minutes... Ten thousand strong of the Gungan army had been shredded in half, but that number soon started to stop dropping once the charge got neck deep in the battlefields as droids and Men, Gungans and Mandalorians met in open war.

Mythos stood from his blasted mount and faced down a Tank vehicle that found their Wedge formation flanked at both sides. With a Force jump he climbed on its top and Decapitated and brutalized the Soldiers manning the Vehicle, then dropped a thermal detonator down it's main gun and set the thing ablaze.

"For Naboo! For Freedom! To the Death!!"

Objective: A - Aggressive Negotiations

[member="Thais Kallisto"]

They apparently had some Naboo blood within them, but for all intents and purposes, House Kallisto was a foreign party. Useless in all aspects. Adekos had never heard of the name Kallisto or the associated mining firm prior to this, which was arguably for the best. Apparently they ruled Isis before someone stabbed them several times in the neck. The situation must not have been as severe as homicide usually implied if field trips to the other side of the galaxy to check up on genealogy could be afforded.

Ah well. Who was he to get caught up in the petty details?

"I am Ascendant Adekos of the Obsidian Order." He replied. "And it is presently my duty to make sure everyone is signed in properly. Go stand in line."

He gestured to one of the several lines trailing away from one of several screening stations. The line was moving quickly, largely because droids were handling the procedures.

"You'll be another witness to-" The Umbaran's head shifted slightly as something else caught his attention. "Hold on."

There was the megaphone again, amplifying Adekos' ire as he directed it to some idling pissant in the central plaza. "Would the gentleman in the green robes please pick one queue and stay within it? Thank you."

This business settled, he could return his attention to Thais. "Another witness to the queen's coronation. You picked a historic moment to visit this planet, kind lady."

Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMTXiNVc-1g
Objective: Fight!
Allies: [member="Darth Mythos"] | [member="Nomkneer artzhul"] | [member="Khotaa Abazi"] | [member="stardust"] | [member="Lady Kay"]
Enemies: [member="Naga Itesak"] | [member="Count Morcus"] | [member="Draco Vereen"]

Rex really didn't understand this job. He figured that the job of a Royal Guardsman would be to...I don't know, guard someone important, like the dude who hired him on. Oh well. Rex wasn't upset or anything. The field of battle wasn't unfamiliar to him. He thrived on the battlefield. He would crush [member="Darth Mythos"]' enemies, watch them get mowed down before him, and later hear the lamentation of their women...Although, I guess that would only apply to the Mandos, since droids don't have wives.

Rex accompanied Darth Mythos as both he, the Sith, and the combination of the forces under both each man's control clashed with the enemy flank. Rex, encased in power armor, equipped with a repeater and a lightsaber borrowed from Mythos, he let loose a vast volley upon the surprised forces from his repeater. It was so easy to carry the repeater, the strap hung loose and not around his body. He steadily marched forward at a quick pace shrugging off stray shots and mowing down enemies galore. Some shots weakened shields, others pierced through ball-form droidekas, and others afflicted Mando troops.

His spraying weapons fire laid down an excellent cover fire for the gungans around him to fight from. As their lines clashed and swarmed, they soon began to come up on the tanks that also made up their lines. The tanks had tried to swivel into position to face the oncoming attack, but now they were much too close for the guns to strike any but the farthest stragglers. It was at this time, as Rex came up on one such tanks left hand side, that he put the strap around his suit's neck so he could use the repeater one handedly. He kept spraying at the enemy while his left power suited hand took the great saber, ignited it, and cut a long, large swathe into the tank next to him as he walked. The sounds of surprised men who were manning the tanks sounded before they fell silent.

Objective: Fight Mythos
Allies: [member="Count Morcus"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Mythos"] and the gang
4/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpRll6ar9tE&feature=youtu.be​

Drop the missiles on the rear of the enemy formation. Oh and open up all guns.” I said, ready to leave the Mythosaur and seek out proper prey. “Sir, enemy troops are attacking from behind. Orders?” Part of me wanted to let the Count’s second wave take the Tuskens for himself, but, I knew better than to leave them unhindered. “Have the Titans go for them. Apparently they are dedicating their full force to try and take on the first wave. Once the Count supplies us with his T2’s and B2’s they will be overwhelmed and it will just be a matter of killing them off.

The Mythosaur continued its slow lumbering forward, but the hatches on its back snapped open, firing eight large missiles into the sky, arcing over the field of battle and turning towards the ground. Massive payloads sat inside the missiles and whatever hopes the Gungans had would die in the napalm fires these capital ship sized missiles would ignite in their back ranks. They were caught like rats in a trap, all they needed was the right bait, and they had come running.

Of course there were complications, and this charge was basically an attempt to be remembered in the annals of history. Death was abundant and the Dark presence moved among the wreckage of the initial squadrons of vehicles and mandalorian warriors. Droids were beginning to fall quickly and rapidly, but it was only a matter of time now, they had over committed and their escape was being cut off. If they could not win here, they would all perish now, and they could not win. “Ask the Count to ready his reserves but hold them back some. Keep the skies hampered with the AA guns as well. I am off, my prey is here.

I could sense him, I could sense the acceptance of a simple challenge. He was a Sith, so honor was out of the question, I could not expect him to willingly fight one on one. That was why a unit of Darksteel Dragons would be joining me rather than remain with the Mythosaur, now belching out massive shells, sending small shockwaves through the air, laser cannons spraying into the gungan formation, quad lasers turned skyward.

Devastators and Harbingers were difficult for gungans to deal with, especially when the Mandalorians emerged and took on gungans with flamethrowers, beskads, and other wrist weapons. If this Sith thought that gungans would have an advantage to Mandalorians in close quarters combat, he was a fool. If only their Drahr’gam had been completed already, but the forges on Concordia still burned crafting the armor for Aliit’Vereen.

I dropped from the Mythosaur, the Dragons following me as we strode through the droid formations yet to enter combat. Titans were dropping backwards and moving towards a band of misguided tuskens. Battles weren’t exactly a good place to try and outflank a large army with such a small force, certainly an army that hadn’t been fully committed yet. The Count himself wasn’t even here yet, but one shouldn’t attempt to understand the minds of the inferior.

<Oh I will find you, boy. Have no worry about that.>

The dragons flanking me engaged the first small group of Gungans, and the highly trained, hand-picked cyborg warriors began tossing them about like dolls, smashing them aside like the gnats that species is, only breaking to allow me to crush those that came to close with Taak’Shukur. Where was this would be benevolent Sith, so that he might be taught properly seeing as his master had failed so horrendously.

Kay-Larr

Enemies: Techno Union [member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Count Morcus"]

Allies: [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="stardust"] [member="Rex Power Colt"] [member="Khotaa Abazi"] Residents of Naboo that won't surrender

After a moment of thinking, Kay changed her mind as to her course of action and spoke quietly to stardust, "No, wait. How can we try to prove that we're not hostile if we go and hurt their men? We have to play this out smartly. Hopefully they'll remember me and not shoot us on sight."

She stepped forward, holding her hands at shoulder level to show that they were empty. But then suddenly, they weren't alone anymore. Battalions arrived behind them, above them and to either side. Kay and her bodyguard were surrounded. What was an attempt to try negotiations has quickly turned into a life or death situation. So much for that. But now what? What do they do now? Her plan couldn't be set into motion anymore. She was too late. Quickly Kay turned and ran, probably looking very much like a citizen trying to escape war. And that's exactly who she was and what she was doing. At least until she can be in a safe enough place to think and regroup. It was tough to work alone, just her and her bodyguard in the choppy sea that is the Great Plains.

https://youtu.be/Oq5Xkfz_MW8

Objective: Opportunistic tour through the Palace
Nearby: [member="Adekos"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Andromeda Versai"]

The King and Queen Kallisto had been executed by oppressed Gutretee slaves who had toiled in their mines. The security situation had thus been dealt with in the years since, so the Princess was able to travel the galaxy freely. She was still paranoid about assassination on her person, but worry would never go away when you're from an exiled family who hold several thousand slaves.

But of course, Princess Kallisto wouldn't tell Ascendant Adekos. These facts weren't something she advertised freely (and a good thing given his delicate sensibility to slavery).

She needed to remember this name and whatever this Obsidain Order was, but Napo, her crystal-faced assistant, was over with the droids, and Thais wasn't used to memorizing things when there were plenty of helpers to constantly take notes. When Ascendant Adekos told her to stand in line, the fury was obvious on her face. She wanted to rip that blasted megaphone from his hands! But she composed herself and asked him, "Who is this new Queen and where is the coronation taking place?"

She had no intention of standing in line unless it was to see the coronation itself, up-close and personal.

Well element of surprise is always-"she was cut short bybthe sudden arrival of men and machine"blast!"she said and followed [member="Lady Kay"] as blaster bolts flew past and hit her armor"kark "she said as she turned and fired her DC 17 into the bunch probably taking a few out but for the most part acting as a shield for lady Kay" ma'am I suggest we go behind our forces and regroup with them"she said as she turned firing then popped the clip out putting a fresh one in"

[member="Darth Mythos"]

Objective: Halt the Advance and gather the attention of the armies on Mythos
Enemies: TU, Draco, the Count, the Lannisters and Naga Itesak
Allies: The People of Naboo. Rex Power Colt Khotaa Abazi Lady Kay [member="stardust"]
2/20

OOC: The battle music! Better than all your songs! XD just teasing, enjoy.
https://www.youtu.be/5iI5XeTRRg8

IC: Now this was more like it. The fresh air to breathe in. Naboo is beautiful and I would die before I let anything try to take it. As I heeded the orders given by Mythos, I led the charge to the left flank for I knew this would be a grand opportunity to show Mythos the skill I possessed; from the training as a Royal Guard, I understood war and battle better than I ever have. I understood its importance, the significance of it. And most importantly, I understood this battle was one one that would change my life. Whether I died or lived, whether I lust for battle or I lust for this fresh, clean air, whether I become a master of the force or become a master of nothing. This battle would set that path. And at this moment, I charge into battle with the revitalized gungan's behind me thanks to Darth Mythos' battle cry. I will lead them into battle, they will fight with me and I with them. We will see the end of this battle. For better or for worse.

As I swept through the enemies, one or two at a time, I began to see what a massive machine it was. It is clear I must keep an eye on it for if it turns on us, we will be burnt dust. But who is that? On top of the Mythosaur? A Sith? I don't believe it could it be, for he is struggling to keep the Boomas away from the machine. And if he was the one in charge, why would he task himself with such a job on this field? It would be foolish, so that makes this Sith an apprentice possibly. I will keep my eye on him as I continue to lead the flank and push towards.

During this flank I have been smelling an awfully distinct and rather nostalgic smell, that I can't place my finger on. It's something I haven't smelled since I was little with my parents travelling the galaxy. What could it be? It's not from Naboo, I am almost certain of that. It only just hit me so whatever it is, it must be nearby. Hopefully I find out for it might drive me crazy if I don't figure it out.

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
Objective: Crush the Gungan Grand Army once and for all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH6wXaLQIMQ

As the battle between the Gungans and the Techno Union raged on upon the vast open fields of Naboo, there was a sudden surge of noise. Not that of battle, but of massive engines. The skies above the battlefield grew darker and darker, a large shadow covering all below as one of the Count's Lucrehulk-class Carriers suddenly hovered in the sky just above the battlefield. Then the sound of large mechanical treds filled the air as the ship came to a quiet standstill, like distant footsteps. Soon, their source was made clear as day. Off to the horizon, the familiar silhouettes of three large AT-AT's would be spotted as they slowly strode towards the battlefield, raining a sudden hail of cannon fire down upon the approaching Tusken reinforcements AND the Gungan Grand Army in front of them.

On the other side of the battlefield, the same soon occurred as three more AT-AT's appeared and began firing upon the enemy. The Count had caught his enemy right where he wanted them. They had tried to surround HIS forces, but now he had them in a perfectly executed pincer movement. These vast walkers were not alone, as two full legions of the Count's personal auxillia, each numbering one thousand men assisted by AT-ST walkers and various heavy artillery vehicles, marched alongside them. The Count himself charged forth from the ranks of one of his legions, followed by a dozen of his elite IG-100 Magnaguards, with his purple-bladed lightsaber in hand. ''For House Morcus! For the Techno Union! CHAAAAAAARGE!'', he shouted valiantly, his vast army cheering in response. Blaster fire erupted from their ranks towards the surrounded Gungans as the white armor-clad troopers ran into battle, like zealous warriors of old. There would be glorious bloodshed on this day.

[member="Khotaa Abazi"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Rex Power Colt"]
[member="Darth Mythos"]

Kay-Larr

Enemies: Techno Union [member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Count Morcus"]

Allies: [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="stardust"] [member="Rex Power Colt"] [member="Khotaa Abazi"] Residents of Naboo that won't surrender

With blaster bolts firing around them and bouncing off of stardust's armour, adding to the words that she spoke of the element of surprise, it gave Kay an idea. "Cover me! I'm going to drop into the tall grass and crawl to one of the Mandos that just got taken out. I need his armour. Crawl with me if you think it's safer."

Without another word, Kay faked a hit and fell into the grass. And then she did as she said. She crawled through the tall grass, dragging her satchel along with her to one of the bodies. This was not going to be pretty, or enjoyable. She checked the downed Mando to see if he was dead, tapping into the Force a little and using it to search for any bit of life in the soldier. Fortunately there was none. As she removed the armour and began the process of putting it on while keeping low in the grass, she concentrated on her own Force signature and began to shrink it down in size to a small tree nut. There were sure to be Sith around and she wanted to be extra careful. But how long she could keep her concentration going all depended on whether her plan will work or not.

Kay gathered the Mando's weapons and attached them as well, though for the most part, she didn't know how to use them. A flick of the wrist maybe, to fire out a rocket? It was hard to say. But the thermal detonators were placed in her satchel, along with her small blaster.

When all was said and done and she held a proper sized blaster in her hand, Kay put on the helmet and activated the hud so that she could see. She'd operated one before, so she knew the basics. Soon after she was on her feet and motioned for stardust to follow her as she headed towards the Mythosaur.

Thankfully the mechanical beast was slow. And as she was dressed in disguise, she didn't stand out like a sore thumb while she ran. Chaos was all around them and that helped. Kay recalled what she knew of the Mythosaur while it was being built, most specifically it's weaknesses. Just like any walker, without the legs it was dead in the water, so to speak. So that was where she headed.

One the other side of the beast, she thought that she saw Draco with the Dragons. They used to watch over her, protect her from harm and now they were used for evil. It was sad what her friend had gotten himself into. But there was no time to dwell on it any longer.

It took a bit of time, but she finally got to the blind spot, the underbelly of the Mythosaur. She held up her arm and flicked her wrist, hoping to activate any rockets.....but nothing happened. She hit her forearm a few times but nothing happened again. Kay turned to stardust who no doubt was still following her, "If you have any rockets, fire them into the belly by the leg joints. Make sure that you hit in the armpit area!"

Keeping in rhythm with the leg movements, Kay then set a timer for sixty seconds on a few thermal detonators and threw them onto the middle joints of three of the legs, all on the one side. The detonators easily attached themselves to the metal, a couple of them not quite on the joint, but one of them hut it's mark. "RUN!!!" She turned and high-tailed it out of there, counting down the seconds in her mind as she ran. And it wasn't until there was about ten seconds left that she took cover inside a small crater caused by some of the Boomas.

The recipe called for a dash of theme music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D34QpxcA9sM

[member="Lady Kay"]

It was warm where he was at. Warm and comfortable. He relished it while he could, but, deep down, he knew that a return was necessary; the return of The Page Master. His consciousness floated out through the Force. He was slowly regaining his power after the last conundrum in which only he was to blame. Who was he to force his reality on those people? But then again, all he wanted was to help! He wanted to inspire and spark the imagination that so many had lost in this technological age! Whatever the outcome of his intervention, The Page Master had done everything in his power to preserve the others from the consequences of his mistakes; even though it resulted in his...current state.

It was too early. He needed more time, but time was of the essence. A friend was in need, so a friend he, himself, would be, indeed. He could see it all, now. Yet another conflict. He would have loved to have a hand in such a historical moment, but he only had enough to energy to spare in helping his friend, even though it would delay his return. He looked past the battle and focused on the person who really mattered, Lady Kay. He was close now, but invisible on the physical realm. Perhaps she would feel a faint, familiar presence...perhaps not. She was running now. Running from danger. She needed help.

He reached out to her with a simple, telepathic message laced with feelings of warmth and friendship. "Kaaaayy...Gotta' go fast."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF9ZLNxHaBY

And with that, he empowered her to run faster than she'd ever run before. Time would seemingly slow down as she dashed across the field in a blaze of force speed. When she reached safety, she would hear a tired sigh, a weary "Goodbye...", and he would leave because it was now his time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom