Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apocalypse Now​ (DM story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allies: unknown, think everyone left, these folks might be nearby
[member="Zark"] [member="Elpsis Elaris"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Thoja Arlos"] @dax frye [member="HK-36"] [member="Cole Dagos"]
Enemies: Omega Troops
Objective - GET out get to a ship

The missile had hit and did what it needed relief washed over Arla she had done it, alright. She glanced over and could see that the Sith had not withstood against the Jedi she smiled. This was good that meant that there was safety for a time until the next time actually.

She needed to get to Cole, but she had not gotten clear fast enough having to stop and fight the troopers who thought they had won. She was thrown forward as the reactor blew, she rolled into the hall and for a few moments she felt nothing. Her leg was now throbbing how long had it been like that? Since...they got on the Omega. She looked down the body stocking she wore beneath was soaked in blood. Yet she was still happy about it all.

She got up and now tried to go up the hall, with all the rocking of the ship her spirits dropped she did not think she could get to Cole in time, and right now she wasn't even sure if she was going to get out in time.

She jogged as much as she could around the debris and dead bodies. Even as the ship died, the troops fought on, she did not know whether to admire them or condemn them.

She opened her comms again, "Cole, are you there?" She would not know that he had passed out, she would assume the worst. "Cole fething answer me" Her tone was strained, concerned, and edging toward anger. She wasn't angry with him, she was angry with herself that she had not gone with him rather than splitting up.

Druchi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9i_YPX45Q​
Allies?: [member="Wolf"]
@
Samka Derith @Daxton Bane @Tiland Kortun @Nomar @Vustia @Thresh Sken @Doc @Audren Sykes @Khan Ra

Samka had tore something from a trooper as he screamed in agony. Kierel watched as the marks upon Samkas face sealed up becoming as fresh as before the battle had begun. She could have swore the monster Samka smiled. The Force was a terrifying object able to snatch life from others without so much as a whim of protest. She had ran ahead of the group while Wolf Thresh and the others pushed on to catch up. Kierel still firing her pistol. It was beginning to burn so hot through her glove, no doubt the plasma cells were nearing overheating with the strain of constant firing. The Ren had cleared the path beautifully and as they entered up the dread lady of Omega gazed upon The Ren. Not Kierel though. No doubt paying attention to the real threats. The devastating space warriors who with the power of their minds could shape space and time. The dread lord gave them a look of complete unconcern. Her heart was devoid of adrenaline now. The fear crept upon her the chilling ice of it crawling up her spine. The sweat was dripping down her face and her breathing came out like that of an asthmatic after a marathon between coughs that sounded like gravel crunching underfoot. Her wound hurt still and seemed to have got to her lungs. Samka stood as Wolf and the others had rushed towards her. She could barely hear what she said but managed to catch.

"The galaxy shall forever be a noisy place no matter what you do but in the next plain of existence, everything is silence. Everything is as you crave."

“You talk too much.”

With a flick of Deaths wrist the small girl was on the floor she had slumped like a sack. Kierel was conflicted. Her training said stay to stop the troopers, but with so many illusions she knew this was real. Her body was fatigued her breathing heavy and ragged from her wound. The disdain from that cold breathless voice and the fierce protectiveness it inspired. She rushed forward. She tried to awaken limp corpse of Samka and clattered down next to her. The girl was a monster but her face was caught in this youthful moment of innocence. Kierel stroked the bright hiar. She had watched this small creature consume but something had unwrapped itself after years of hiding. Her big sister instinct. She clutched the girl close and felt for a pulse. None.

“Help! Help her you karkers she needs help!”

Glancing around as the assortment of Jedi, Sith and others advanced, the battle continuing oblivious to all around. Kierel couldn't let the monster die not yet. The world became red and Kierel covered her eyes. Rage built up in her she raised her pistol as if to fire at Darth Moiler to put a bolt between her back as more and more the Jedi and Sith surrounded and pecked at her. But she noticed, the crystals. Wolf had told her the ship needed those to function. Aiming up her arm trembling still from the wound she let out a few pistols bolts and perhaps a lucky shot or due to the brittleness of the crystals they began to shatter and rain down on the platform. Their hue broken by the searing plasma. Kierel unbuckled her thermal detonator and threw it at them as well timing the explosion to go deeper into another crystal formation.

The girl spluttered coughed and looked past her as if she had seen something not quite there.

The Force was no barrier to death.

The young monster got up steadily and began to advance. Kierel couldn’t think of anything to say.

Something bolted past the group from behind. Sith troopers still closing in, instincts kicked in already the pistol was raised before a coherent thought was made and fired a few bolts. Sith troopers moved to keep their heads down but still had advanced. Kierel fired more precisely one was hit on the ankle and toppled over clutching at his foot in agony. The others didn’t even stop to help their comrade but tried to clamber over him. Easy shots. She felled two more wounded or dead she wasn’t sure but the others began to back off. She went to fire a bolt down at them and her pistol clicked EMPTY.

Panic, fear it all came back the anger was gone. She stared agape as Wolf and Daxton roared and took the Dark Lord plummeting from the platform with them. She ran forward and gasped as she saw the bodies thump down and Wolf twist into an unnatural state. Kierel came away from the edge her face grim with the loss and covered in sweat, some blood and ash. Turning to look toward the Jedi who had shown up and gave them a curt nod an unspoken ‘thank you’ to them this was the first time she had met a Jedi and now at least they didn’t seem all that bad compared to what she had witnessed here and in the Academy. Officially she had been sent here to gather information her scanner still in its pouch working away but she grabbed a handful of the crystals and pocketed them. The siren continued to shriek the death of the Omega and Kierel grabbed Samka and shouted.

“Run!”

And like that they were off hurtling down the way they came as sparks flew and gantries collapsed. They’d try and make it to the hanger as expediently as possible. Kierel glanced at the are where Wolf had collapsed and noticed the body was gone but too busy half limping half hobbling as fast she could between splutters and coughs to get back to the hanger there was little she could do to stop and look.

She hoped he had made it out if the Force could allow someone to cheat death. It’d allow a good man like Wolf to live. He’d saved them all of them. The ship was groaning like a wounded beast as it was wracked with explosions and power outages. She could feel the gravity compensators struggling with the changing conditions as the pressure all over the ship was suddenly changing. The air tightening it all began to feel as if the ship was caught in a death spiral. They needed to get out fast.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Affiliation:
The New Republic and her allies
Objective: Make it off the Omega alive
Nearby:
[member="Zark"], [member="Thoja Arlos"]
DM: [member="Kith Verloren"]

As the blaster-toting Jedi and the cybernetic Padawan got the injured Knight to his feet, Dax stod alongside them. "There's a dropship ...in the hangar, Dax knows the way! He can...lead!" spoke the injured leader, his words coming out slurred, pained, blood trickling out from the corner of his mouth.

Nodding Dax ignited his saber, the gold orange blade roaring and screaming to life. Turning and taking the lead, the four remaining commandoes fell in behind him in his charge, followed by the three Jedi, the last two commandoes guarding the door until they passed and then following.

All around them Omega personnel lay dead or dying as explosions rang and echoed through the halls. Dax and the four commandoes at the head of the pack advanced to every turn or cross section and stood alert, awaiting the injured to catch up, then proceeding to the next area. The surreal quality of situation took hold in their minds now. The empty halls, the lack of opposition, and yet all around them the place was falling apart slowly, the klaxons blaring above them.

Breaking through to the hangar the surreal quality shattered into chaos. A sudden torrent of blaster bolts sparked and pinged off the durasteel walls as the group entered the hangar. Surviving stormtroopers had gathered in the hangar, not to escape the Omega's destruction, but to prevent the escape of any interlopers, their zealous devotion to their ladies cause still burning despite the inevitable doom.

"These guys just don't give up!" Dax yelled as he stood in front of the corridor, his lightsaber providing a protective screen, blocking the incoming blaster fire so that the others could enter the hangar and take up positions.

Objective:Heart of Darkness
Allies: [member="Wolf"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Kierel"] [member="Vustia"] [member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Daxton Bane"]

I watched as Wolf engaged the Sith Lord. He charged fearlessly into battle with her. I knew not how he was able to, because I was still out of breath from the trek up the catwalks. Yet he did it anyways.

Looking across the floor, I saw Samka Derith crumpled in a heap on the floor. Fear flooding in me I started over to her, knowing not what I would do but hoping I could be of some use. Before I was near her, however, she jumped to her feet and I stopped walking. Good. She was back in action. My gaze drifted over to Wolf again, who had disengaged the women he was fighting. They must be exchanging words.

I straightened my back, preparing to help Wolf, if I was needed. I was afraid I would be more of an impediment than a help, so I wouldn't engage without his permission, but I was prepared to nonetheless. Before I could ignite my saber, a whole swarm of beings attacked her at once. I didn't dare get in the way of their attacks, because the sheer ferocity they attacked her with was almost awe-inspiring. But the lady prevailed under the onslaught.

I saw Wolf gear up for another attack, so I snapped my wrist and ignited my double-bladed lightsaber, preparing to follow him into the thick of battle. He surprised me when he ran into the Sith Lord, tackling her. That wasn't a tactic familiar to me. But he kept running, holding her out in front of him with sheer strength until they ran off the catwalk.

"NO!!!!!" I yelled, the scream ripping out of my throat. My training partner, my companion and a leader. Gone in a second.

I dashed to the place where he had forced the Sith Lord and himself off the catwalk, looking over the side. They were quickly disappearing, still engaged mid-flight in a struggle. I watched as they became tiny specks on the floor below me. I feared for the worst. I fell to my knees, deactivating my lightsaber.

He had been a model Knight of Ren. He had even held the legendary Kylo Ren's lightsaber. My ambition was to become as strong in the force and as adept at combat as he had. I knelt my head in sorrow.

That sorrow was quickly replaced by rage. Rage against this metallic beast and her creator. This, Omega. I stood up.

I would not fall prey to her. The klaxons loud noise echoed in my ears. I did not know what they meant but by their sound I could guess that it was not good. I took one last look at Wolf below me. A being, Daxon Bane had joined him. What was he doing? I watched as he crouched over Wolf. It was too far way to tell what was happening. I worried that he might be seeking to claim the precious relic Wolf held in the form of Kylo Ren's lightsaber for himself. Or maybe.... Just maybe.... I dared not to think it. But could it be possible?

I ran to the nearest descending catwalk. I didn't trust myself with the Force yet from these great heights.

The horror.... the horror....
-Apocalypse Now

omegabanner_zpshwid4ylb.png
The Omega

The Omega cleaved into the upper atmosphere of Castameer. Outside of the ship, the air boiled, marking the violence of the great ship's passing. Between the course change and the implacable grip of the planet's gravity, there was no denying it now. The Omega would impact the surface of Castameer.

rrxujqxcqix42wepicj4.png

All across the ship, it was every being for themselves. It seemed to not matter any longer who had come with whom, though many who had come here to end the threat of the Omega took this time to cut down the lives of those who had aided in its creation. Others, however, contented themselves with the saving of lives- they could, after all, stand trial when this was over if need be.

The entire ship shook, clattering and shuddering, like the dying breaths of a caged beast. It was time to go.

DM Note: Tomorrow will be the final DM post. Get your exits in now, lovely folks.

Around: [member="Wolf"] [member="Kierel"] [member="Doc"] [member="Thresh Sken"]

OOC: hastily written on my phone during a break in a Budapest hotel room. Only had time to skim the topic so if I missed anything/anyone I do apologise :)

"M-Madlin?" Sam's voice came out as little more than a splutter. Her best friend was standing over her, had been holding her. Protecting her just like always. But she blinked a few times and focus cleared. Madlin was unlikely to be wearing the uniform of a First Order Snowtrooper.

It all came rushing back with a burst of adrenalin. The Omega. Darth Molior. All of it. Reaching for her lightsaber on the floor besides her, Sam struggled to her feet. She still felt weak, her heart strained as if it was exuasted just trying to keep beating. Every so often it would seem to stop and burst with a fresh bount of pain before it would start again within a second. The room swayed, her vision blurred, red spots filled her line of sight and her knees felt weak. Still she would fight alongside the others, desperately diving in and out of the fray when the opportunity presented itself but her attacks were far more sloppy than usual. None of the usual finase and skill she usually displayed.

She was beginning to think herself useless. Had she come this far only to futily peck at their foe? What more could she do in this state? Then Wolf's voice echoed in her head. Escape.

"Wait." Sam slowly realised what he was trying to do. "You-no!"

And with that both Wolf and Darth Molior disappeared over the edge, [member="Daxton Bane"] following not long after.

Sam dashed to the edge where the Knight of Ren had fell and frantically scanned around using both the Force and her own eyes but she couldn't quite zone in. Molior's presence seemed to vanish but Wolf's was clouded.

Stumbling slightly, Sam began to climb the railing. She wasn't healthy in body or mind. Her heart still screamed in agony and legs desperate for rest. If she jumped there was a fair chance she wouldn't make it but she had to try. A Jedi had said something but it was of no concern. This was the quickest way to reach her companion and as such, the best way to enhance his chance of survival.

But just as she was about to make the leap, Sam was grabbed from behind. Madlin-no, the Stormtrooper... Even now she was disoriented by her near death experience. The Stormtrooper had grabbed her and told her to run. The Omega shock violently and one of the walkways below collapsed. Sam just nodded, brought somewhat back to her senses. Right now she could not survive that jump no matter how gymnastic she was. She'd promised Madlin, dream or not, that she'd find her and Sam would have to be alive for that.

Still injured, disorientated and deeply confused, the normally fiercely independent teenager let the Stormtrooper take her hand and lead her to the exit.

Vustia

Bipolar Sith. What could go wrong.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Vustia came to a halt, she was beckoned towards a stranger.

"A clearer path? What do you mean?" Vustia hoped that this stranger could help get her off the ruined masterpiece.
Yet there was something strange about them, they had strength in the force, but in a way she had never felt before.
Was this what a Jedi felt like? Was this the light side?

Objective: Get the hell out of Omega
Allies: [member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="RC-506 Lock"] [member="Viktoria Kess"]
DM: [member="Kith Verloren"]

As Xiarr approached the center of the Omega, everything began to shake rapidly, stormtroopers fell into the abyss of the Omega and officers held on for dear life. Xiarr ran for the lift, signally for the rest of the group to follow him. When they all got inside the lift it's doors closed and it began to make its way toward the hanger. Xiarr could hear things smashing into each other, and loud booming noises. Explosions. When the lift doors opened they could see the hanger that once had been claimed by the light side party, it was in chaos. Crates were smashing into ships, people were running for dropships and shuttles, some blaster fire could be seen, it was a nightmare truly. Xiarr tried to lead a group to an unoccupied shuttle, the omega was twisting and turning as it became to enter Castameer's atmosphere. Xiarr got into the shuttle, activating it as swiftly as possible. The shuttle began to hover, allowing the engines to regain energy, the shuttle then zoomed out of the hanger in the nick of time. They were home free at last...

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Vustia"]

Matsu could feel it while she looked at the woman when she was motioning towards her with a nod of her head. "Well beyond back to my ship to get off of here you do not seem to be part of the rogue sith or even serving the darkside. You could come to a place where you can recover." She said it while staying there and motioning while she was leading the way back towards hanger and her own ship following the pathway she had seen. With parts of it coming apart the droidsa nd probes were sending their information to her tactical pad to ensure she had what information she could get about the omega and Matsu was looking back towards the woman offering her hand. "Come with me if you want to live."

Allies: Anyone that wants to give him a hand.
Enemies: Omega troopers.

As the ship landed, Undin had already sent a transmission to his friend and pilot, Thar. He was enroute to picking him up and dropping him in the Temple of Voss.
But before he could enjoy a nice and calm ride trought hyperspace, the two troopers, turned on him. With weapons they had found in the cockpit, they came out pointing them towards the boy. "Hands up, and surrender yourself! In the name of the One Sith, you are under our custody!".

The boy sighted. Would they really be looking for a fight? They had been trained under Sith overseeing, and that had done them wrong. With a quick and sudden movement, the boy let the Force pass trought his body and into his hand, that with an invisible impulse, shot out towards them, leaving them in the group.

He ran up to the weapons and cut them in two, leaving the ship and turning off his lightsaber. In a couple of minutes, Thar would pick him up, and drive him back home.

Vustia

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Vustia looked at the stranger. "I am a Sith though. Why would you help me?"
Vustia looked towards the stranger and waited for the response.
She wanted to live but didn't want to lie

[member="Vustia"]

Matsu looked at her and... "As much as I would love to debate the merits of a jedi helping a sith and why... perhaps we should answer that somewhere less going to blow up yes." Matsu said it but she knew the dangers of it. "Short answer, no one should die if it can be helped so come with me unless you have another way off." She wasn't certain but was moving and collecting her data as she pushed off and foreard making a path to the hanger from how she had gotten down here in the first place. Force energies wrapping around herself as she prepared just in case there was a chance of more sith trying to fight them but wasn't worried.

Vustia

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Vustia had no time to argue. She agreed that she should not worry and decided to follow this stranger in order to live.
"Okay, I trust you, and I hope you trust me"

[member="Vustia"]

Well it was hard to say instant trust they had just met but Matsu was leading the way towards the hanger and gave her a nod. In this they were allies as needed and could push it forward before the jedi master led the way into the hanger bay. The hole she had carved in the floor and the main hold of the ship there and opened. What hushed caskets they could manage to get filled with injured were in the hold as she motioned for the others to pile in and came away from the spot. Set up and ready for the doors to close once the sith was inside the ship before they could close the doors and Matsu spoke. "Get us out of here now Harmony." The droid was working on it and she was prepared for many things while the medical biots were working hard on everything for them.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Escape
[member="Elpsis Elaris"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Cabur Aranar"] [member="Symara Tarriq"]

Elpsis's gentle touch to her mind helped ease the pain a bit as she could see a clearer image of what was happening now, with a clear awareness of the voices around. As she painfully looked around to examine her surroundings and finally recollect herself together, she saw that the group was scattered into pieces, and new people joined them, replacing the old ones, and they looked like they were here to help. At least they didn't attack yet, so that was good news, one less thing to worry about. Pushing herself from the ground as she took strength from the machinery she crashed into, she managed to get up, immediately feeling the need to puke afterwards. And to add to her already bad situation, she was also feeling dizzy, as if the ground was shaking beneath her feet.

Well, that could literally be the case at this point since Omega was going down but anyway, her head was spinning like crazy. She looked at the person who came to help her and nodded, telling she could move herself, then her gaze turned to Elpsis, and she immediately realized there was something wrong. Especially her eyes... "Elpsis... what happened, are you okay?" She said in a weak voice still affected by the recent events and moved towards the badly wounded girl, having difficulties walking straight but she reached to her and pulled her into a hug, seeing her like that. "We'll be okay. We'll escape here and get you healed.". She wanted to reassure her as her mind gently brushed hers, returning the favor. She wasn't even thinking about her own pain at this point.

This little sweet but sad moment was interrupted by another explosion within the ship and the pieces from the ship falling to the ground. They didn't have so much time. So, letting her go from her hug, she looked at the wreck of a corridor in front of them, and then to the group. "We should... head to the hangars immediately. This ship is going down. We have a ship waiting for us... I think... , if you want to tag along." She said, looking at the HK unit who she heard that said he knew about Sio. But it could be her imagination as well, since her head wasn't that clear and was filled with a lot of lekku pain when all that happened.

"Let's go." Hope their ride was still there. And hope the ship would stay in one piece until they escaped it. "Elpsis, do you... need any help?" She asked before they moved on.

Objective: Get out alive.
Allies [member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Viktoria Kess"] [member="RC-506 Lock"]

As he approached the center he felt the entire structure they were in buckle and rumble,and quickly started falling apart. He followed Xiarr as quickly as possible. They encountered stormtroopers along the way,and Jakkor wasted no time in taking them out with his sabers,and decapitating them. The hanger was in shambles as explosions rocked the superweapon it made it difficult to even keep running. Stormtroopers and Sith alike were even scrambling to get the hell out it seemed that space forces did their job. As he made his way to the shuttle with his friends,and Wife he was glad that it was all over. He made a promise to retire from the Galactic scene for a while and spend more time being a father,and hopefully never wield his sabers in a while. The only regret he had was that he did not face the Sith at least for this time. He sat down next to his Master as the shuttle quickly zoomed out of the hanger getting out of the area as fast as possible.

Escape
[member="Nima Tann"], [member="HK-36"], [member="Symara Tarriq"]

Stay calm, deep breaths, concentrate on Symara's voice. "Ok. I'm comin'. I'm at the reactor." The young redhead was feeling rather dizzy, but at least she was able to stand now. This one would like to add that Elpsis was just as bad at using a lightsabre as Mara and Finn.

Suddenly she felt a cold hand touch her and winced. Luckily, the interloper spoke before she could do something rash and ill-advised. He introduced himself as HK-36 and as a friend of Siobhan.

It was more than a little awkward because she could hear the droid and vaguely sense his presence via the Force, but not see him. She was mainly relying on her Force senses and empathy, and the latter was useless against droids.

"HK? Oh, right. Auntie Sio mentioned you. You woke up at last?" The massive ship shook again. "Let's go," she heard Nima's voice and glanced towards where the Force told her the Twi'lek would be. She could not really see a person, just perceive an aura.

"Just...lead the way." Stumbling, she managed to link up with the woman and take her arm. Presumably they proceeded on through the corridors of the broken Omega, on the way to the hangar. It was time to get out before the deadline!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Allies: [member="Cabur Aranar"], [member="Cole Dagos"], [member="Symara Tarriq"], [member="Elpsis Elaris"], [member="Nima Tann"]
Enemies: Omega troops
Objective: Save Cole, Save Firemane to tag along on their ships, follow Nima

((Cabur told me it's ok to control his actions in this one so we can move this along while he's away from computer for a day or two))

Well the ladies got over being thrown around by explosion really quickly.

Either way, Cabur and the droid would follow them with much haste, helping any along if their strength would start to leave them, Cabur would probably toss a bacta injector to Nima if she needed it to keep her moving.

During their flight the comm unit on the man HK was carrying, Cole, spoke up,

"Cole, are you there? Cole fething answer me!"

Mid-run the droid reached to that comm-unit and pressed the button to answer, speaking back to [member="Arla Balor"],

"Hello, this is the Iron Knight, Your One True Lord and Savior, I have this Cole fellow, we found him unconscious and we are bringing him to evac now. I put my finger in his mouth, it was pretty funny. Do not tell him about that, though."

"Let's go."

When Nima said that the droid would try to pass her and lead the group,

"Oh, sweet child, I am the one rescuing you, so you can tag along with me if you wish, and let us go."

It may have been petty but the droid was not going to let the Twi'lek steal his thunder! Besides, in the end even if he was going to be left behind on the station, he was still almost entirely made of Phrik, in his calculations him going down with the ship would only be an inconvenience to him. So from his point of view, the stakes were pretty low.

"Wow, gee, whiz, mister Iron Knight, sir, I sure do love you!"

Cabur called out to the droid as he followed behind,

"Shut up, baby, I know."

HK retorted.

Zara Lianna

Jedi Knight/Master/ Mother of three
Apocalypse Now
Objective: Get out alive
Allies: Lightsiders
~ [member="Jakkor Kess"] ; [member="Xiarr Sair"] ; [member="RC-506 Lock"] ~
As she made it to the center with the group, Viktoria then realized she was still alive. She and the others had done well so far. All they needed to do now, was get the hell out. She was going to be able to see the girls again and she lived to see tomorrow and still be alive to be with Jakkor. The darkness never faded, but as the center started to shake, it made it incredibly impossible to run. In fact, as Viktoria was running, she still blocked laser blasts, but fell once when the core shook.
Getting back up, she continued running, following her group and blocking the last of laser blasts. Something had caught her eye though and as she looked away, she was shot in the arm. She grunted, falling again, but got up quickly and continued running, acting as if nothing was wrong. She had to keep moving.
Once they go onto the ship Xiarr found, Viktoria sat down abruptly on a nearby seat and took a look at her arm as Jakkor sat down next to her. It was serious, but she'd be ok.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Escape
[member="Elpsis Elaris"], [member="HK-36"], [member="Symara Tarriq"]

After taking the bacta injector from the one who wanted to help her and injected it to herself, she felt her body burning for at least a few seconds, her need to puke intensified, along with dizziness but after those painful seconds, she started to feel better. At least her head wasn't spinning like before, and she had more sense of her environment so she could be more helpful. Her arm taken by Elpsis, they would soon start to move towards the hangars to finally escape this place. Surprisingly, the droid had some things to say. Nima looked at him with a look that said "We really don't have time for this.". That droid... was one interesting companion. Well, anyway, it was good that someone still had a sense of humor through this. But at the end, she thought it would be rude for her to just continue walking, ignoring his time to shine and nodded.

"Well... uhh, Mr. Droid. I would appreciate if you went first and covered us in case some enemy is still around. As you can see we are a bit occupied at the moment." Mr. Droid?... Awkward... Anyway, Nima and Elpsis both were worn out from fighting at this point. And well, droids didn't have the ability to get tired, right? Was that racist? Or... uhh... well they needed to move so that wasn't important now. "Symara, we are coming towards the hangars. Keep the ship ready." She sent a message to the woman, and thus their journey towards the hangars would start, which they had to pass through collapsing huge corridors and lots and lots of alarm voices which would get louder and louder each second. Also, did I ever mention there was a possibility that the superweapon's fate was unknown and they would maybe face a surprise after all this? Well, the possibilities were infinite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom