Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherworld F.A.Q.

Fabula Cavataio said:
The first post in Ep 6 says "any attempt to use the Force." Does this mean that the Force is still impossible to use in the Netherworld except around [member="Akala"] herself, or has that changed?
It was impossible to use in the Netherworld. Now it can only be used around her - even if she's in the Netherworld.

Any attempts to use it otherwise make you see her and her location.

Nefertari Sovint said:
does anything special happen to those of us who were still in the Nether at the end of ep IV and V?

[member="Akala"]
no, you're just still in the Nether

Though I'm sure you can see the planet construct Ash hovering above the Whisperstorm/Realm of Beyond Shadows.

Sorry if my questions have obvious answers, but where is the Font of Power located? Also, does the disabling of electric/energy devices affect cybernetics?
[member="Akala"]

Nefertari Sovint said:
Sorry if my questions have obvious answers, but where is the Font of Power located? Also, does the disabling of electric/energy devices affect cybernetics?
[member="Akala"]
1. Realm of Beyond Shadows, in the Whisperstorm.

2. Up to you.

Was just about to ask the same question:

As I'm a cyborg, I can't join the Nether event this late in the game because electronics don't work. And is the Force cancellation long term? As in, will the Force return after the event?

Otherwise, is the Rift of War still active despite Lashtu being partially broken?

[member="Akala"]

Similar question to the above, would those on Lashtu still be obsessively in love with Akala and be trying to "help" her because of this, and would this world still have a role to play in things as I was going to just keep on exploring but I can see myself getting further away from the events in the Netherworld! Thanks.

Destiny said:
soooo, droid characters are basically excluded from the last part of the event?
They still work in the galaxy. Or you can treat it as minor electronics that don't work and major stuff still does.

Darth Realmstream said:
As I'm a cyborg, I can't join the Nether event this late in the game because electronics don't work.
You guys can treat it as minor electronics. Really not that big of a deal.

Darth Realmstream said:
And is the Force cancellation long term? As in, will the Force return after the event?
Again, I won't comment on the conclusion of the event.

Darth Realmstream said:
Otherwise, is the Rift of War still active despite Lashtu being partially broken?
Yes. Parts of Lashtu / Corellia are still habitable/have atmosphere.

Connor Harrison said:
Similar question to the above, would those on Lashtu still be obsessively in love with Akala and be trying to "help" her because of this,
Yes. They'd probably be returning to the Netherworld.

[member="Akala"]

Sorry if this has already been asked (I haven't seen it) or if the information has been provided elsewhere. I don't want to make assumptions, so...

Can we still leave the Nether in Episode VI, if we were still there at the conclusion of Episodes IV and V?

Do the all rifts still work as they did in before, side-effects and all, in Episode VI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom