Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherworld F.A.Q.

Sorry to bother again, but I just made my post for when Gherron enters the hypergate. I put it in episode IV, but I think it'd likely be more beneficial for it to be posted in episode V. Could I just go ahead and repost it there? [member="Akala"]

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Akala"]

What do you do if the characters which you threaded as being in the Nether were still there when the event ends? Also, if you have characters which technically should have been in the Nether but which you haven't really touched, would they no longer be rp-able due to technically having to be in the Nether yet?

Question, is it possible that more than just people are transported? Like say entire planets simply appearing or disappearing?

Say a planet that exists in the Netherworld orbiting a sun suddenly pops into orbit around its Galaxy equivalent?

Akio Kahoshi said:
Question, is it possible that more than just people are transported? Like say entire planets simply appearing or disappearing?

Say a planet that exists in the Netherworld orbiting a sun suddenly pops into orbit around its Galaxy equivalent?
No

From my perspective this event hit lightspeed from the ground running - and while I kept track of the rifts opening for those taken, and some of the major posts from the admin team about this event, I feel left in the dust for two reasons. Therefore I have two questions of which I can't seem to answer logically, and may require some aide with.

1. [member="Vilaz Munin"] and myself were in Behelian Canyon along with several other writers. While there were groups in the canyon, Vliaz and myself only met up with each other. Most of our trek consisted with actually scaling the massive wall and taking a look into the depths of the million wailing souls. Unfortunately by the time we actually posted that, 30 pages had already gone by or more. Since no rift opened in the canyon, and the event is closing - I have no real direction with this. What do we do? Can we just magically appear at the end of this back in the Galaxy?
  2. The second question may be easier to answer - but because of the billions that were taken, I understand that has to be the reason the territories were all diminished by such a large scale. What I don't understand is what happens if they all come back? Wouldn't that logically indicate that their return would cause another uproar of those that tried to Dominion planets they didn't have before?
[member="Akala"]

Azrael said:
Vilaz Munin and myself were in Behelian Canyon along with several other writers. While there were groups in the canyon, Vliaz and myself only met up with each other. Most of our trek consisted with actually scaling the massive wall and taking a look into the depths of the million wailing souls. Unfortunately by the time we actually posted that, 30 pages had already gone by or more. Since no rift opened in the canyon, and the event is closing - I have no real direction with this. What do we do? Can we just magically appear at the end of this back in the Galaxy?
I can't quote on the conclusion of the event, but Episode VI starts Sunday... and the major events will be taking place in the Netherworld. You could probably see the planet construct Ash, as posted in the conclusion of Episode V, from the top of the canyon. It's above the Whisperstorm, hovering like a low hanging moon.

Azrael said:
The second question may be easier to answer - but because of the billions that were taken, I understand that has to be the reason the territories were all diminished by such a large scale. What I don't understand is what happens if they all come back? Wouldn't that logically indicate that their return would cause another uproar of those that tried to Dominion planets they didn't have before?

Why would it logically indicate that?

Yeah, it's not like reverse Rapture is a thing :p

Anyway I have a question that may have been asked before, so I apologize, but am I allowed to Tag an admin like Thurion Havenshield to have a randomized effect when using the force? I saw Darth Legion do that in the Dominion of Bastion I believe, but I didn't know if I had to ask to tag him first or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom