Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Shadow of Commenor: "The Repertoire"

Status
Not open for further replies.
LKyMpW7.png
GL89nDl.png
Intent: To create a personal Corvette dubbed "The Shadow of Commenor: Repertoire" for both [member="Caedyn Arenais"] and [member="Loreena Arenais"], Veiere's Children of whom will be chaperoned by Adelle Ciryal until they come of age and skill to pilot themselves.
Image Source: Click Here, Here & Here.
Canon Link: Click here.
Restricted Missions: Time, Credits & Paranoia.
Primary Source: Click here.

CQElyQs.png
gNXaGYQ.png

Manufacturer: Commenor Systems Alliance.
Model: X-70 Phantom (Custom).
Affiliation: [member="Caedyn Arenais"] & [member="Loreena Arenais"].
Production: Unique.
Materials Used: Durasteel, Carbon Fibre, Electronics, etc.

xPnmgq8.png

Classification: Heavy Corvette, Personal Transport.
Length: 80 Meters.
Width: 94 Meters.
Height: 18 Meters.
Armament: Average.
  • Heavy laser cannons.
  • Concussion Missiles.
Defenses: Average.
  • Advanced Shielding.
  • Counter-Measures (Thermal Flares).
Hangar: Very Low - 2 RZ-36 Sports Bikes.
Maneuverability Rating: Average.
Speed Rating: High.
Hyperdrive Class: 1 (Fast).

AzfgcsX.png

• 4 Escape Pods.
  • Comfortable Accommodations for Travel.
  • Speeder Bay.
  • Bridge.
  • Captains Quarters.
  • Crew Quarters.
  • Main Hold.
  • Cargo Hold.
  • Holo-Terminal.
  • Conference Room.
  • Medical Bay.
  • Turret Access.
  • Airlock.
  • Boarding Ramp.
  • Cargo/Freight Loading Lift.
  • Engine Room.
s1RTFdZ.png

• High-power sensor array.
  • Long-range holo-transmitter.
Strengths:
  • Speeder bay: While the Repertoire has been neglected of a smaller hangar for the likes of starfighters and other personal vessels of such a size, the children of house Arenais have fortunately been given a place to stow away their RZ-36 Sports Bikes between destinations. Much to their appreciation, this offers them the ease and enjoyment of ground based transport since departing from the Shadow.
  • Recreational Center: With the matter of piloting in the hands of a professional employed by their father [member=Veiere Arenais], the children have been kitted out with all the facilities they might desire to keep them busy and entertained between flights. Their Quarters are extravagant, having taken what would otherwise be the Captains facilities as well as a number of other rooms such as a personal workshop, a kitchen with all their favorite foods easy to make given their inability to cook without burning the house down and plenty of games to play together.
Weaknesses:
  • No Hangar: Given the size of the Repertoire and the conditions for which have been built within her hull, there has not been a Hangar included within her layout and thus offers no alternative transport or means of escape while in flight, save for the use of Escape Pods and otherwise abandoning the vessel to its destruction or otherwise the likes of pirates and scavengers.
  • Average Offense: Prioritizing maneuverability and speed over firepower, the Repertoire is by the nature of Veiere and Kay's preference, built for transport and comfort as well as the security of their children over the possible encouragement of combat and mischief they're so well known for. Unfortunately for the twins, for the consistent benefit of the vessel itself, it's far more common for her pilot to duck and run rather than remaining in combat.
  • Limited Fuel Supply: Due to the Hyperdrive Class and the Repertoire's average high-speeds, fuel consumption is in high demand and long-term flight without regular stops is incredibly ill-advised.
BCXQQX4.png
Yej5Rdo.png

The Modified X-70 Phantom Class Corvette is a Custom variation of a far older originally Imperial vessel who's blueprints got into the hands of the Commenor Systems Alliance during their exchanges with the Galactic Empire and [member="Tanomas Graf"]'s generous contribution of information's benefiting the peaceful Government movement within the Expansion Regions neighboring the Core.

Despite the age of the Vessels design, the Systems Alliance for whom Veiere specifically had recreate this former masterpiece for his children's sake, have kitted it out with all the up-to-date technologies that would see them too and from their destinations with ease and security. With such luxurious space, a large quantity of rooms and facilities for the Twins and Adelle Ciryal (Their Pilot) to make use of, those aboard this vessel will most usually want for very little where their needs have otherwise been catered for.

The slender shape of the Vessels hull and the aerodynamics of her make allow for a swift take off and the lax in maneuverability at higher speeds compared to most standard Corvettes, however favoring power and mobility has come at the price of increased fuel consumption and the time between stops is unfortunately disadvantaged. Never the less, the Repertoire was designed in the hope that Veiere and Kay's children could explore the wonders of the Galaxy and avoid confrontation where ever it might find them

Veiere Arenais said:
Stygium crystal cloaking device,

Veiere Arenais said:
Restricted Missions: If Required - To be announced.
Stygium is a restricted material currently. As an alternative, if you don't feel like doing the mission, you could use a hibridium-based cloaking device.

Veiere Arenais said:
Armament: Heavy laser cannons. Concussion Missiles. Defenses:
These fields need ratings. I'd go with "average" or "moderate" for both fields, though you could move them around to higher or lower ratings if you change other ratings.

Veiere Arenais said:
Speed Rating: 8 (High).
A rating of "High" is fine. We don't use numbers for speeds any more though, so you can delete "8" from this field.

Thank you, [member="Gir Quee"].

I'll go about making the appropriate edits shortly.

I've no problem doing the restricted mission, I've rather been enjoying them lately but I thought I'd try my hand this time around as this is a Cannon class of vessel with a cloaking device. That said, the canon I've managed to find doesn't specify as to what kind and thus I wasn't sure if it would be required or not. Rest assured, I will go ahead and do one quite happily !

Veiere Arenais said:
From the Restricted Materials section.

Restricted Materials Mission
Write a thread in a convincing manner detailing the quest for, construction of, or discovery of the material or item in question. There is no set post count, however a complete story should be told. Submissions containing extraordinarily strong materials or providing substantial benefits may warrant a judge requesting additional effort or edits made to the submission to adhere to forum standards and balancing for fair play. The item(s) below are not included as free of RM missions for characters or companies/workshops.
I think what you currently have is potentially a good start towards this. To clarify the above quote, the mission should revolve around the stygium itself (not the ship).

[member="Gir Quee"]

I still have yet to finish this thread but I had intended on going into detail with regards to the vessels capabilities, including the Stygium Cloaking device and other aspects of the Submission. I apologize for the wait, I will do my best to finish this thread tonight.

[member="Gir Quee"]

While my last post in the Dev thread has described the Stygium drive, how it was obtained and installed; the thread itself is of yet unfinished and I am currently out of town for the week. If, as I understand it, the thread is required to be finished before the submission is to be approved, could I then ask for this submission to be archived for the time being until I can do so and not waste anyone's further time until she's ready !

Veiere Arenais said:
This seems to revolve around the construction of the ship. And that's fine, but for me to count this thread as a restricted mission, the thread also needs to focus heavily on the stygium itself. It has to detail "the quest for, construction of, or discovery of the material or item in question". I'm going to bold the part from the Restricted Materials section.

Restricted Materials Mission
Write a thread in a convincing manner detailing the quest for, construction of, or discovery of the material or item in question. There is no set post count, however a complete story should be told. Submissions containing extraordinarily strong materials or providing substantial benefits may warrant a judge requesting additional effort or edits made to the submission to adhere to forum standards and balancing for fair play. The item(s) below are not included as free of RM missions for characters or companies/workshops.
It's difficult to construct stygium (this is more aimed at some restricted materials like "personal cloaking devices" and "artificial intelligences"), but I suppose perhaps one use some fancy materials engineering or use the Force to manipulate materials into stygium crystals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom