Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome New Members!

[member="Josef King"]

Welcome to the Je'daii!

We have a couple of Faction threads up and running if you would like to use one of them to introduce your character into the Order. Otherwise we have a couple of others already planned which could likewise work. Of course you are free to plot with our member base if you'd rather a one on one introduction!

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Graal"]

Welcome to the Je'daii !

Very interesting Biography, really nice to see something on the complete other side of the technological/sociological spectrum in Chaos, today.

I will have to look out for this one, methinks !

[member="Illeana Croft"]

Definitely check out the Tho Yor (legends links included). These are the schools of thought where you can choose your Path. The Overview contains a lot of information to begin with, ranks and other important information. And of course the Great Journey which is what all Je'daii must undergo to reach the rank of Je'daii Ranger (Knight equivalent). We've currently got a handful of faction threads going on, listed on the left on the Homepage. However if you want a private thread for an introduction to the Order that can certainly be arranged!

[member="Illeana Croft"]

Welcome dear, Lothar seems to have that under control! I recommend looking over the Table of Contents threads on the navigation bar, one for IC resources and one for OOC resources, as well as the other links Lothar suggested. As always you know you can come and ask specific questions. I'll be working on Subpath overviews in the coming days, which should shine a greater light on everything. Glad to have you around.

Guess I should say hi now, have been in the faction for a bit with [member="Asheda Tyr"], but could never come up with a proper IC reason or story to have her come into the faction and just general lack of muse. As such I will be rping with Kurenai who is a constant active character of mine and in need of training due to being quite out classed IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom