Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Sword-Forged Anew | Raid on Kaas City | Open to All

Good Men Don't Need Rules
bIrQ8mq.png

jLVIJEf.png

ARMOR | SHIELD | SUNFIRE SWORD | LIGHTSABER | SHATTER PISTOL

Before us, came a large and lumbering figure of great size. His frame was that of a mountain. The size alone would make even the strongest of soldiers fear and cower in the face of such an oppressive stature. Yet, there was no such fear in my heart. Knowing that there were fights I had conquered before, I felt, and Knew this would be a test for me. A smile brightly playing across the face hidden by the helmet. Yet my allies could hear that smile within my face as this heavily armored man came forward.

"Move on. I have this fridge."

Directing it towards my allies, I would handle this man and the troops that followed him. Even as he stood between two and three meters tall, it was all the more a challenge. Calling my name just to see if I could do what I had told my master years before. The flaming Sunfire Sword in its blue brilliance, a Ward of the Dawn in my off hand, and well prepared for this fight.

Without waiting, without words, an arcing lance of the force in the form of lighting came at me. The purple tendrils of the force lashing out with speed. I smiled deeply further. Using it as a tool, a weapon against any fear this man might produce against me. The sword brought forward, and the shield held back. Letting the arcing energy to be absorbed by the weapon. The flames growing brighter and stronger as it fed into the weapon. Lighting, in its truest form, was plasma. Super-heated particles that vibrated to such a degree, to be above the common forms of a Gaseous substance. More over, the power of the crystals within the saber would negate the corrupting darkness that lashed at me.

The beaming smile in my voice. Ready for the fight ahead.

"Lets go Little John. Need a little more than the standard lighting."

I rushed. Racing to close the distance. Even with my own height and weight with the heavy armor I wore, the thundering of my boots raced towards him. All the ready, all the willing to fight this Sith Mountain. Bringing the Sunfire blade in a wider swing about my eye level, but just under this mans under arm. The shield held up with my left hand, outward just a hair preparing for a counter that he would send my way.

Sera Rosh

S

bIrQ8mq.png

SPARROW
KAAS CITY | DROMUND KAAS
treicolt.png

DIRECT ALLIES: Bernard Bernard (yeah I know you separated bro - continue) | Rik Perris Rik Perris (I'm leaving you soon bby) | Tydeus of Tion Tydeus of Tion (enjoy the date bro)
ENGAGING: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner (change your thread stance, damnit Diz)

seradiv2.png

banner13.png

HIDE AND SEEK

Retribution.

There are some that would preach and say it's not the way of the Jedi. But to the civilian getting oppressed or blown to bits just because they happened to be governed by certain people that they had little to no say in, justice was everything. She had been one of those people once upon a time. Her mother had eventually died as one of those people.

Tydeus of Tion Tydeus of Tion lost all of his people because of the die cast by supposed "greater" men.

No more. New swords had risen to put a stop to tyranny and Darkness.

Sera, however, had another purpose that ran alongside this one. Not only was it retribution for countless lives snuffed out, but it was preparation for a grander purpose for her. The purpose of either swaying him back to the Light, or killing him. Both would require her to be stronger than she currently was to take on her old master.

So she stalked the jungle-covered streets with Dobby at her side, not far from Rik Perris Rik Perris . They'd been the only ones from their strike-team that had landed, as Tydeus had long since jumped, impatient to claim the life debt. It was vengeance, there was no two ways about it, and it bothered the Jedi Knight. But the Tionese wasn't a Jedi. The same convictions didn't apply to him. But hopefully in time, it could change. And Bernard was Force knows where in the city.

As the Deneban moved, her senses were wide open to look for Sith to dispatch. The Dark Siders were moving after all. The Lightsworn's cover was finally blown. Some had already engaged other teams and some were moving in their direction as well.
"Keep scanning, Dobby." she said softly to the astromech. He warbled an affirmative while his little scanner rotated.

Deeper into the city and a few trooper bodies later, Dobby let our high-pitched whistles.
"What do you mean a very large animal?" Sera asked as she pushed a body of the last of a small squad of Troopers away from her emerald blade. Then she felt it - there was a different Presence in the area. Strong in the Force and not coming in a confrontational manner. No, it was somewhere in the vicinity, continuously moving.

A cold finger ran up her spine, making the hair on her neck stand on end. She was being watched and she couldn't pinpoint exactly from where yet. Whoever or whatever it was, it was predatory. She gripped her saber just a little tighter. It would reveal itself sooner or later.
"Dobby, go tell Rik there's going to be company, he needs to keep his eyes open." she said softly. The droid bleeped before rolling away in the direction Rik would be.

Meanwhile, Sera waited for whatever was hunting her, hair on her neck still on end.

Location: Dromund Kaas | Kaas City -> Traversing Kaas Power Plant | Fusion reactor.
Objective: Sabotage the city reactors
Equipment: Class-A thermal detonator(s), Lightsaber, Vibrosword, Rest in sig.
Allies: Kyric Kyric Bernard Bernard Inosuke Ashina Inosuke Ashina
Enemies: OPEN to opposition. Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

A storm raged over Kaas City, lightning cracking the sky and rain pelting the darkened streets. Through the gloom and the tempest, a tall, dark-skinned Korun male moved with preternatural speed. Dressed in black leather that hugged his muscular frame, his figure was an apparition of ambition. His coat flared with each leap and bound, revealing twin pistols holstered at his hips – a Shatter pistol and a Mandalorian Ripper. Across his back were slung a Cycler rifle and a sheathed sword, each piece of equipment meticulously maintained and ready for use. And today they will see much use. His form was a blur against the backdrop of Kaas City's massive Sith architecture, moving from rooftop to rooftop with acrobatic prowess amplified by the Force. Each leap was precise, each landing silent despite the cacophony of the storm. The rain-slicked rooftops posed no obstacle to him; his movements were a seamless dance of agility and power.

With controlled breaths his thoughts went over the plan again once more. He knew the plan well enough. His Jedi brother and sisters were just the bait. A very present threat and bait but what was more important was securing the advantage. Kaas City had too much infrastructure to simply attack and that was where Tyrus came in. Locked into a un-activated state with a kill key, Metal spheres clinked together hidden under the Koruns large leather trench coat.

Its now or never!

He charged forward and descended a building with a dive. Using the force to slow his fall and come to a rolling vault he finally activated his blade with a snap~hiss. Tyrus walked the razor-thin line between the light and the dark, a superconductive loop of power that drove him ever forward. Each swing of his lightsaber was a release of pent-up fury, a manifestation of his darker memories and emotions, all reined in with perfect control. Vaapad. Near the main reactors of Kaas City, squads of Imperial soldiers and Sith acolytes patrolled with vigilant eyes, yet they were unprepared for the onslaught that was Lor Pelek. His attacks came from all directions, his arms a blur that seemed to multiply, each hand wielding a weapon with deadly efficiency. The purple energy of his lightsaber surrounded him in a shimmering shield of retribution, slicing through armor and flesh with equal ease. With each fallen adversary, Tyrus's presence seemed to grow more formidable, a dark phantom of vengeance moving with unstoppable momentum. The squads, once the pride of the Imperial forces, fell before him like chaff in the wind. They died not knowing their killer, only glimpsing the brilliant flash of purple-pink before their world fell into the void. In the aftermath, Lor Pelek stood amidst the carnage, his breath steady, one eye reflecting the glow of his still-humming lightsaber as the other eye illuminated the darkness with a stain sulfuric gaze. He beheld light and dark and yet had not succumb to the latter.

" This is Lor Pelek, I am nearing the staging location. Get ready for the night!" He spoke in code into his comms. He carried onward. Returning his lightsaber to a safe position and location his hip and drawing a sidearm for future incursions.

bIrQ8mq.png

Vornskr Square

Capris focused on the one factor she had any command over. Her breathing.

Slow, even drags took her to the lip of another street, one which fed directly into a large, unoccupied clearing. With a few more bodies to round it out, this place might've made for the proper market it was intended to be. The smoke drafting from the last few holdouts was an admittedly appetizing lure, especially to someone as starved for fuel as herself.

But she wasn't about to get killed over a stomachache. This place was extinct, a guaranteed forecast for the rest of Kaas city. And while the unnerving silence certainly wasn't misplaced, it did keep Capris from inching out into the open, the force tugging her back like a puppet on strings.

The girl shifted, tawny eyes seeking out answers.

The only thing of note was a man—body language stooped, nervous, and almost entirely absorbed with a small songpad. Why he was still here faffing about was beyond her, and frankly she wasn't curious enough to find out. If that's how he chose to die, so be it.

Another bend in the force and her arm burned even harsher, a spotty half shield forming around the girl. It wouldn't hold up under scrutiny, but if she was quick about her next couple of moves, there was a possibility she wouldn't entirely be condemning herself to death. Backtracking would run a far greater risk at this point, so it was with sharp movements she saw herself step out into the plaza, determined to crawl her way to the other side if she had to.

Bernard Bernard Kyric Kyric

bIrQ8mq.png

0JxUchZ.jpeg

W A R D E N
Allies: Kornon Kornon Kinoan Kinoan | round the corner: Kaleleon Kaleleon | Enemies: Ohois Qhut'eol

jsZzRdi.png

Tension had taken the master's form with the revelation of the Sith's arrogance. How bonny, to have evoked their code. The Lord must have been staying in the depths of the ocean to not have learned they were living by their own. There is peace, but not for them. A New Jedi sentiment provoked since the Order's inception. One she had come to live by. Signed in the blood of Tion, their enemy's fate had already been written. There was little use in dragging out the prologue.

"May he know no peace."

Their sword's words, to mark him for death.

"Together."

So they moved.

Inching around him in a half circle, the Consular's stance was wide open before the fell into a strike. It was a lazy blow, easily batted aside, meant to distract rather than wound. A graceful dance carried her back away. Dominant foot initiated a low guard, ready to meet a pursuit. The force became easier to grasp as she flowed with it. Once tasked with with protecting an entire Order from the tides of darkness, a meld had become second nature. It was not focused. There was no time to prepare, no meditation sphere to build upon her strength. A gentle warmth would wrap her fellow Jedi and their Imperial cousin. A link to share half an instinct.

Last edited:
"Bury all Tsis'Kaar assets, make certain nothing is caught by this raid, Dromund Kaas will not fall, but this is a most embarrassing moment for the Kainites," Malum spoke into his wristcomms, watching through the transparisteel of a skyscraper, as in the distance, Kaas City burned. He wondered how Kai- Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and Brax- Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis would explain this to the next Imperial Sith War Council, Malum had stood beside them claiming the last attack upon Dromund Kaas had been a fluke.

Yet now, not only the Morid- Mandalorians achieved it.

But so had the Jedi.

Malum felt no joy watching as his fellow Sith, the citizens and civilians that he had pledged to protect had now come under direct threat by the Jedi. Yet, for now, Malum did nothing, they did not know yet that he was upon Dromund Kaas, a small perk of being leader of the Tsis'Kaar.

No one quite knew where exactly you were.

He would move out to fight himself, soon, when the joy of a Kainite failure was overpowered by the burning anger that the Jedi were attacking one of the greatest of the Sith Worlds.

Alas, that moment though soon coming, was not now, rationality still held command here, and while it still held command, he knew it was not without some cause that the Jedi were here. He brought the glass filled with the amber liquid to his lips, sighing as it burned a holy path down his throat.

Tion.

Another show of Kainite cruelty, another show of Sith butchery.

The turbolaser batteries could only be seen out the viewports of the Sith armada assembled, of the Imperial fleet in flight, but the sound.

The cacophony.

The echoes...

...They were felt the galaxy over.

And now, the Jedi had come for all hypocritical and ironic objectives as revenge. He did not even fear reprimand from the Emperor or the Butcher at having not warned of the attack, even now, he could not say for certainty who was attacking, apart from that they were Jedi... and considering where they attacked, he could only muse, some remnant of the Ashlan Crusade.

But it was all conjecture at the end.

If excuse was needed, he would only need to lay blame upon the feet of the Shikkars, those of the Kainite intelligence services that thought they could go toe to toe with him...

...Perhaps with Braxus' return, they very well could.

There was at least one benefit to this, apart from the silent joy he received. There would be no way in which Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean 's focus would be upon the Moridin- Mandalorians after this.

Though after what Mia Monroe Mia Monroe had said after their last meeting...

...The Sith Worlds would forever be theirs.

He finished the last of the drink, a hard thud as the glass was left on the table.

One moment he closed his eyes.

The next he was gone.

It was time to play his part.

Do his duty.

Rik Perris Rik Perris

b26f37220d156b81dc958d7c61e97ef91dfadb33.pnj

//: New Kaas City //:
//: Tydeus of Tion Tydeus of Tion //:

Please

nAEbAR.png
There was no getting through the Tydeus. Quinn knew she should walk away from this, pretend like she never saw him, and try to find her way off the planet. She wanted to run, but her feet felt heavy. Finding Tydeus was of the Force's will; maybe she could make amends for not being able to save Tion from the hands of the Kainites. She didn't believe in the religion; she didn't believe in any of the Sith's religions.

Those religions are why she lost Vesta. Before she could try and once more negotiate with the fallen Prince, he moved on. Quinn didn't want to die; it was the last thing she wanted - but she didn't want her old friend to meet a final fate.

"Tydeus, you're no better than the Kainites that destroyed Tion!" Quinn shouted at him as she chased him. Stopping, the Princess raised her hand, her mind focused on cracking through his. He was focused, which made it an easy gateway into his fractured mind. "You're just as blind!" In her free hand, the hiss of the yellow ion blade cut through the air. "Just stop!" Her words echoed through the Force as she pushed her influence into his mind. Tydeus would start to feel a sudden tightness growing as she flexed her hand, focusing a tight grip through the Force.

Quinn focused on their connection growing up, using it as a platform to warp and use his memories against him. The goal was to shock his mind, stop him from his rampage, and turn his focus to her. Unlike the guards, she could fend him off or even disarm him till he came to his senses.

This wasn't the boy she knew from her youth, this wasn't the boy she was teased for having a schoolgirl crush on. No, he was a man driven to madness by rage and hate.

Quinn focused everything she could into the Mind Shard; this needed to end before he further stained his hands with blood.

Making him no better than Tion's murders.

bIrQ8mq.png

V E R S U S

Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin

New Kaas City
Iron-Blood Training Facility

Rain fell in sheets, drenching the Kainate troopers as they swarmed the Tionese. Trained by veterans of countless campaigns, they aimed well. Blaster bolts sizzled around the boy, one struck him in the shoulder, soaking into his armorweave with a crackle, smoke curling up in a tendril from the charred mess, another passed so close it blistered his cheek, flash-cooking the blood spatter on his face. They would cut him down before he even reached him, gunned down in the street like a dog.

Yet his movements became fluid, his speed preternatural, and before they realized it - Tydeus was among them.

They had the best training the Sith could offer, the most splendid arms and armor.

And yet hither he came, wroth made man, and felled them as a farmer reaping wheat. For all their training, they still prayed to a mortal god. Simple fools, destined only to be spitted on his pike of vengeance. He showed them the way of the Steel Hand and with it he broke them.

The stomp of the Gronda broke their base, stealing feet from ground. The Sarlacc's strikes sent them stumbling back, warping gammaplast-integrum plating, crunching cartilage, and rupturing internal organs. But the grin of the Nexu came in silver blurs of the blade, opening up one throat after the next in smiling red weals, gushing arterial.

He reveled in adrenal-soaked glory.

PAIN

A single shard of thought drove through his mind like a crystal spear, ripping at the foundations of self. He collapsed to his knees in an instant, eyes wide in terror.

So singular his focus, so fixated on revenge, perhaps he could have used that meditation to cast out Quinn's invasion of his consciousness. But what is one untethered mind before the ministrations of a master? Her technique collapsed the hallways of his intellect. A 500 kilogram bomb detonating through the roof of a hardened shelter.

An inrush of air, then a blast that brutally ripped at the fabric of his being until he let loose a shriek of co-mingled agony and fear.

Memories spun through his brain, wild slide reels flashing images of her, of them, of his family. Bringing him closer. Reminding him of their time. A time not so far away. A time before-... before.....

Before ash and sorrow. Before the flesh of his sister sloughing like melted wax in his hands. Before satellites on fire rained through the skies of Tion like burning tears and stole away every shred of normalcy from him. Leaving him with only.... with only.... suffering. Sorrow. Rage.

Pain.

The Kainate troopers around him paused for only a brief moment, perhaps waiting for Quinn to finish him off and claim the kill for herself.

They should have just pulled their triggers.

The Force Wound within Tydeus, formed from the deaths on Tion and her moons, fed off the misery screaming from his soul and the shard technique inverted the anomaly trapped within him, like a glove turned inside out. Only more akin to flipping out a freshly skinned pelt, the exterior clean and soft, the interior naught but shredded fleshy, coagulating remnants. The air around Tydeus' kneeling form shimmered and fuzzed, a pulsing miasma of the Force.

A thread of dark clouds overhead reached out to the Tionese boy, as if beckoned by the energy below. Like called to like. Darkness to darkness. The thread became a funnel that engulfed the boy, surrounding him in a gale that howled as with a billion voices crying in anguish. Lightning crackled up and down the black surface of the spout, then ripped out to smite those nearby.

Wind picked up and hurled Kainate warriors screaming. Lightning struck, frying some where they stood.

The lightning flashed for the lone figure of the princess of Eshan as well. Do not think her immune. It is not the anger of a boy, but the wroth of worlds. The dead of Tion called out to the dead buried below, the dead of Old Kaas City.

Behold their meeting.

Last edited:

Trayze Tesar

CURRENT MISSION - REPEL THE ATTACKERS!
Immediate Goals -
1: Defend Kaas City! ...Again!
1.1: Scramble your fleet into orbit
1.2: Ensure that whatever stupidity Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr gets into can be salvageable.
1.3: The Eyes of the Emperors are upon you. Be unnoticed.

BLUFOR - Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr || Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean || Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner || Ohois Qhut'eol || Darth Invictus Darth Invictus || QK-2510 QK-2510 || Darth Invictus Darth Invictus

OPFOR - The "Lightsworn"

TARGETING ACTION(S) - Open Comms

"How in the bloody fuck?!" was what rang through the open air as the artificial storm roared through Kaas City. The needle-eye maneuver of jumping an entire fleet from Hyperspace into realspace, within the atmosphere of the planet, had been a far bolder assault on the Old Sith Capitol since the Mandalorians raided some time ago. Now, he was at an even bigger disadvantage - a monkey's paw wish of the Fleet Under Marque that he held due to being a Captain in the SIBC was grounded and still being refueled.

He took some breaths, and knew that when it rained, it poured - and now the Battle Droid Forces that came with the privilege of his rank were present as well, and an advantage that he had. He barked orders at the various LT Tactical droids as his strategy evolved to meet the current Jedi invaders - while they won't be able to eliminate a crack squad of fanatical Jedi Knights, they should be able to keep them occupied for Sith to dispatch them with ease - himself being among them.

Trayze Tesar did not wish to even comprehend how the Jedi intended to dispatch not one, but two Dark Lords - to say nothing of those who were happy to show their bloody work to ascend the ladder of Sith politics. Instead, he wished to know how the hell the Kainate hoped to defend their own world - their own capital that was gifted to Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex in order to keep the peace after the Ouroboros Crisis. Tion burned, yes, but now the Sith worlds would as well - from Mandalorian and what felt like the zealous Ashlanites.

Under the rain, the Kiffar allowed his mind to wander in the temporary peace as he moved from his own forces to the Jedi proper - letting the Force guide him. Perhaps he could finally cut ties with the Kainate, join the Tsis'kaar and House Marr in earnest - to resign in protest? But there was also the possibility of utilizing himself as the twice-defender of Dromuund Kaas to add to the resume of becoming an apprentice.

Speaking of the Tsis'kaar, he needed to ask his cousin or the numerous allies that House Marr had found themselves some way of reforging a Lightsaber - no longer the Acolyte one he had, but a blade to call his own. But if any Jedi believed him to be any less formidable if he was "merely" an acolyte and armed with only a gauss pistol that he would be any less dangerous.

"Not for you," he replied.

He raised his saber, alongside his two allies. "For you, dawn comes."

Alongside Master Ashina, he forged forwards, cascading another strike behind the other Jedi's first. Where she withdrew, he continued his momentum, a second swing following his first, trying to find purchase in the Krevaaki's shell. He maneuvered towards the Sith's back, attempting to draw his focus with another attack, then another, then another.

As Henna gave the basis of their meld, he gave the fire, his presence a bright flame, a lighthouse signalling the way. To their enemy, he was a blazing inferno, his very scales steaming in the downpour, much like his saber. His presence expanded, demanding the attention of the Krevaaki.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Ger-Inv-Temp.png

WEARING: xxx
WEAPONS: Ferrum Solus | Blodmåne | Strømafbryder
SHIP: Úlfs Reiði
ALLIES: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean
ENEMIES: Sera Rosh (engaging)

He could smell them. Their odor was distinct, wretched, polluting the air. They smelled far too… pretty… for the world around them, save a few. A few of them carried on them the pungent fragrance of the dark side. Oh, they could justify themselves as beacons of the light all they wanted, but the wolf knew better. They could hide who they were to the naked eye, but they could not hide what lay in places sight could not reach. Gerwald was not human. He could not be deceived.

Empyrean did not want him to engage, not immediately. That was fine with him. The beast was more than comfortable in the shadows, hunting, stalking his prey. He would kill them all eventually, plucking the weakest which straggled behind the rest of them until one by one they lay lifeless at his maw.

His ears caught the trill and chirps of a droid. No doubt it would pick up his life form, but not the warrior or the Sith. His form was advantageous for what the emperor wished. Rather than try and follow them in the hulking frame that was the Sith Lord the galaxy knew, Gerwald could trail them as nothing more than a creature of the night.

She stopped and sent her droid ahead.

She did not move.

It was not smart, or it would not have been if Gerwald were inclined to attack, but he was not. For now he would wait and see if she would lead him to the rest, or if she was going to take him on wild chase that led to nowhere.

At least one thing was certain… the lone thought he sent to @Darth Empyrean…

<< “I found the Jedi… >>

Ohois Qhut'eol

O

The Krevaaki Sith Lord, was known for their keen observation skills, finding himself a rare opportunity to carefully study Henna Ashina Henna Ashina 's opening stance as she wielded her lightsaber.

The blade moved swiftly as she prepared to strike, though her movements appeared somewhat casual and careless, enough to leave her open to a possigle counterattack that would prove highly destructive.

He watched intently, analyzing every detail as it became evident that her intention was to provoke him into launching an offensive, thereby disrupting his intended defensive strategy of using Form III.

The crimson blade glinted in the dim light of New Kaas City as Grosnias skillfully wielded it against the jedi's relentless attacks. With precision and agility, he deflected the strike with the very tip of the blade, his focus unwavering as he tried to anticipate the jedi's next movement.

Gripping the blade with both hands, his muscles tensing as he pressed his shoulders together, a shield against any potential fatal blow to his vital organs.

He had scarce time to adjust his position, as the trandoshan Kornon Kornon swiftly executed two strikes in an attempt to outmaneuver him. The strikes were forceful, with a clear emphasis on launching a relentless assault.

Still, the Krevaaki's blade moved into the proper position to deflect each glancing blow that tried to find even the smallest hint of purchase.

Due to the fact that his legs were tendrils, he was able to effortlessly retreat from attacks that Form III was not well-equipped to handle.

A different tendril emerged from the voluminous black cloak enveloping his figure, enabling him to unleash a powerful force lightning strike that pushed Kornon Kornon in the opposite direction.

zunDNKM.png

VVVDHjr.png

sith-divider-red.png

NEW KAAS CITY | STREETS
TAGS: Kaleleon Kaleleon
| OPEN

The warrior took the initial assault as expected. The lightning was nothing but a mere opener, an invitation for the warrior to accept. And accept he did. With simplicity and eagerness. an excitement that Invictus could feel Himself, this young man was no petty Jedi, he was a zealot, devoted to passion and combat just as the Sith was. The difference was of meagre and petty ego, a pride resting within the little one to do the right thing. Not able to see past ego and hubris, self-righteousness inherited by what he no doubt considered with condescending hostility.

Instead of maintaining the stream of lightning, the Dark Lord's lightsaber was summoned into His palm, a hilt larger than average fitting for a man larger than average. Perhaps even larger than life? Time will tell. The crimson blade awakened as soon as the lightsaber appeared in His gauntlet, a long blade extended together with two acting as a cross-guard.

And like the clash of titans the two blades met each other, a meeting of physical means as much as of ideological intricacies. One-handed the strength of the Sith was enough to block the vigilantes attack, meeting the enemies weapon at the lower end of His blade. At first it appeared as if the Epicanthix was content with holding the weapons in a lock, but neither did He forget about the enemies shield, nor about His own off-hand.

The armored hand clenched as it ripped a trash bin from a dozens meters to the side out of its foundation, sending it with violent velocity towards the marauder. This fight was a measure of twisted realities, a Sith defending against a reaving attacker, an attack driven by no small amounts of retribution and therefore hypocrisy.

Let them fall to their own malevolence. Let them further the scale of bloodshed and violence the Galaxy experienced.

Beneath His helmet, Darth Invictus mouth moved into the slightest of smirks.

Invincible is merely a word.

bIrQ8mq.png

A SWORD-FORGED ANEW
HIGH LORD OF THE JEDI
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

[KIRISUTE GOMEN 将軍]
BHj7K1e.png
"Tonight, we sever them all."

Were it so easy.

Fate rarely allowed anything to be so straightforward. The Will of the Force was not so mercurial as to cultivate hope that this time would be different. Even its most faithful tools were made to labor the effectuation of small victories. Ashina and Fel were paramount implements, and destroying Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean would be no small victory. Yet, they had hardly toiled the capture of a single city, let alone the destruction of a Dark Lord. Would the Force favor them? Weave destiny towards the Emperor's destruction, sympathizing with the Lightsworn's cause? Inosuke didn't share Stennis' expectations.

"Kyric!" Inosuke shouted as he weaved through the abandoned speeders. "Remain with the emplacements!" Neither an appeal for safety nor temperance. Ryv's death had sent his progeny on an unstoppable course toward the resurrected Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis . There was no worse a place than Dromund Kaas for the dark side to twist his path toward unexpected peril. It was a plea to resist the gravitas of charge he was yet to be ready for; an instruction the young kiffar would almost certainly disobey.

Still, it was a serendipitous opportunity. One that must be seized, even if the invisible arbiter of providence had deemed it empty. Every step felt like serving to narrow the chances they could decapitate Stennis' metaphorical hydra. Around the High Lord, shatters in the force loomed, though he wouldn't see them.

A prognostication of danger jolted Ashina's senses. "Shinzou!" he shouted, turning just in time to see the flash of a crimson saber. An urge to press forward sounded like an alarm over his other concerns. They must press on, even with the threat of a scaled aggressor preoccupying their numbers. Inosuke knew his cousin was capable, Ashinas weren't allowed to be anything less. "Leave him," Inosuke called to his accompanying Imperial heir. "He will be fine, we must go," he emphasized.

The Light was closing in on the Darkness. A premonition flashed behind his eyes, revealing the clashing of silver, and azure against a sytgian force. He could hardly blink before the vision's prequel played before him: the Emperor, the High Lord, and the Pentient Son, all in one place. Inosuke had expected to find him deep in some luxury palace, indifferent to the conflict.

Unphased by the Emperor's ghastly image, the High Lord simply solicited; "Draw your blade."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

1z4X7NV.png

Kyric Kyric | Stennis Fel Stennis Fel | Shinzou Ashina
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
The Lightsworn
Bernard Bernard | Henna Ashina Henna Ashina | Nova Dainlei | Tydeus of Tion Tydeus of Tion | Rik Perris Rik Perris
Fallon Draellix-Kobitana Fallon Draellix-Kobitana | Kornon Kornon | Alaric Alaric | Kinoan Kinoan | Kaleleon Kaleleon | Tyrus Vastor Tyrus Vastor
Sera Rosh | Amalasuntha L'lerim Amalasuntha L'lerim

SITH ORDER
Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Xeykard Xeykard

(sorry for delay irl crazy)
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Good Men Don't Need Rules

The distance between each other shortened to naught. For our blades clashed with equal measures of strength. While I know for sure that he easily blocked it with one hand, there was more strength that was held back. Testing the waters, testing my strength to see if I could go toe to toe with this behemoth. A large smile continued to hold upon my face. Even as his off hand reached nearly behind him, I knew this attack was an attempt to have me fall back. To pull attention from him and instead go on the defensive. It was a tactic many used and employed. However, That is not who I am.

A Paladin. A stalwart fighter against the forces of the Darkness, and their conspirators. No matter how large, how small, how strong or powerful they were. Judgement of this man shall be drawn. The literal trash was being thrown at me. Our lock holding, I would use this momentary lapse of judgement to my own advantage. Pushing harder with the saber. Trying with might to have him return the lock's stalemate.

As it neared me, The force yanked down upon me. Creating a foundation of a wall. Holding me in place as the trash can slammed into my frame. Yet I stood unphased.

I was going to show him, and everyone else, that even should a Jedi be stricken, they will not fall. This wall, this ward of our onslaught would not be broken by the likes of him, or anyone else.

"Try again."

As soon as the words were spoken after getting directly hit, letting the armor do its job to take a hit for me, my saber just easily shut off. The lock broken for a reason. I wanted this unbalance of attempting to use so much might in the lock, that suddenly with no pressure there, to send him reeling. Only, creating an opening for myself that I took without missing a beat.

A step inward of his arm's reach. My own foot placement to be squarely between his own. My head being drawn back and then slammed forward into his chest from my height. However, this was no mere headbutt. I channeled Soft-to-Solid into it. A power in which hardened the surface to incredible levels.

bIrQ8mq.png

Tags: Thelar Grayson Thelar Grayson , Fallon Draellix-Kobitana Fallon Draellix-Kobitana , Alaric Alaric , Amalasuntha L'lerim Amalasuntha L'lerim

BHj7K1e.png

Sanctus Dominus

As the rest of their strike team made their decent, Heinrich held his ground, pushing back whatever resistance may come his way. He was no young man, no longer bonded by naïve idealism. He was well-bloodied and weathered, having had seen the very fabric of reality break before him as he faced his former master upon Tython. Even before that... all of the loss, the pain, the struggle... he had hoped to be rid of it. The Force was strange, in that way, having an ability to pull one back to where they were needed, no matter how much they wished to find some modicum of peace. Thankfully, it was those same trials that kept him alive in this fight, for he knew all too well what this level of violence would require.

One of the former Ashlan troopers that dropped in with his team approached, providing him with a transmission that changed everything.

"Grand Marshall, it appears that rebels have made themselves known. Ashlan rebels..."

His eyes lit up at the statement. Could it be true? Had the faithful somehow found a way to endure, even under such tyrannical rule? Perhaps all of his strife had not been in vain after all. With renewed resolve, Heinrich looked to the others.

"We must find and support those of the Light. Gather what information you can. If, at the end of this, we can get them out, we must."

He came here to kill Sith, that much was certain. But the salvation of the faithful was paramount, for without caring for his fellow Ashlans, Heinrich could hardly call his actions just.

Another darksider came at him as he shouted the order, swinging a blade of crimson plasma straight toward his torso. Heinrich quickly parried the blow, following with a riposte that cut deep into the Sith's side.

"There is no time. We must move... now."

BHj7K1e.png

b26f37220d156b81dc958d7c61e97ef91dfadb33.pnj

//: New Kaas City //:
//: Tydeus of Tion Tydeus of Tion //:

Tell me how to save you
& I will disobey the Gods

nAEbAR.png
The world shattered around her, and Quinn realized she had made a grave mistake. The Force screamed as she cut through his mind like a hot knife through butter. Pain backfired through the connection she had made between them. Quinn felt the millions of scorched deaths crying out for justice. She understood what drove his madness. Every death that the Sith had taken, he held onto their souls. Quinn watched as the guards that surrounded him were slaughtered instantly, the burst of the Force or the fury of the storm.

Crumbling to her knees, Quinn held her head tightly, fingers burrowing and gripping her hair. The pain of her hands against her head only stifled the screaming in her head from the Force wound. She fought back a scream as each wave of the Force wound pulsed from within Tydeus. Lighting crashed around her while she struggled to get back to her feet.

Quinn stood after finally finding enough strength to push the terror from her mind. Their connection broke briefly only to let the Princess assess her situation. Suddenly, a bolt crashed closer than the Echani expected. Still, thankfully, due to her heritage, she could move quickly enough before it killed her. Despite the agility, Quinn cried out in pain as the bolt burned her arm. Skin split and bled from the cracks, and she could almost make out laughter from the dead within the wound. They found joy in the Sith's pain; this was what they wanted.

Vengeance.

She had to stop him. The storm and everything amplified the moment Quinn decided to attack his mind. Cursing under her breath, she dragged herself towards him, dodging the lighting the best she could. The storm was unnatural; it felt as if it was hunting the woman as she drew closer to its source.

"Tydeus," she spoke through gritted teeth. Maybe he could hear her; perhaps he couldn't. It was all Quinn could do until she reached him.

Another bolt struck her at her heels, causing her to fall forward. A hand caught her weight but threatened to give almost instantly. Quinn whimpered as she finally dragged her body to him. It would have been a better idea to run. At least she could have taken shelter in a bunker or her home. Yet, Quinn knew she needed to be here for him. He had lost everything, and the Princess couldn't fathom how he was feeling, but this wasn't what anyone who cared about him would have wanted.

"Tydeus…" she said his name once more, kneeling beside him as he felt every ounce of the Force wound's pain. Quinn pulled him against her and held him tightly. A hand resting against his head, fingers lacing through his drenched hair. Quinn wanted to say something, anything that would end the pain he was feeling, but nothing came to mind. All she could do was hold him, rock him gently, trying to quiet the dead. Tell me how to save you, she whispered repeatedly as she flinched whenever a lightning bolt threatened to take them.

The Force struck in her mind, and she pushed the boy aside. Far enough that he would be safe from what happened next.

Quinn focused as quickly as she could, Tutaminis drawing the Force inward, creating a barrier around her slender frame. In the blink of an eye, a thick blade of electricity engulfed the Princess of Eshan in her entirety.

She screamed, and when it was over, she was silent.

VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

Crusader, Defender of Faith
VVVDHjr.png
l5Y1wgu.png
Information
Objective: Bring Justice
Equipment: Sword of Light | Armour || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tags: Alaric Alaric | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Thelar Grayson Thelar Grayson | Fallon Draellix-Kobitana Fallon Draellix-Kobitana
"Galactic Common" | <"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

6pLh85y.png

There was no reply from my uncle and he went ahead, apparently leaving us behind. My parents had told me how well they had fought with him. It would have been a pleasure to have him on the battlefield now, helping us, teaching us and supporting us, but it was only a dream. In the meantime, Fallon and I came down to earth and so did my brother. As we left, I drew my weapon, the sword I had with me, the one my father had received from my mother as a wedding present. For the time being in the family, Dad and Al seemed to prefer lightsabers and Mom and I preferred steel blades. Although I also had a lightsaber, with a golden yellow crystal that came from the Netherworld, the Seat of Ashla.

After Alaric's reply, I looked at him with a slightly worried look, while I was striking at the first Sith soldiers coming towards us and defending Fallon as well. I had killed before, true, they were only demons and not living beings, but it was the same. The same voices, the same reactions and sounds. Except the feeling, the bitterness of having taken a life. I watched the soldier's soul leave the body and the Valkyrja above the battlefield collect the soul. Between two attacks and defences, I had time to respond to the others. Fallon's idea was a good one, but I didn't want to leave my brother and uncle behind, and I didn't want to put Fallon in danger.

~ I'll be here for you, like at home in our joint exercises. I will not leave you alone. I got your back! ~ I said back to my brother, kind and caring.

"Leave that to the soldier, Fallon. Alaric and our uncle need us. If we don't stay here, we'll be overrun and we lose. Let's go, stay close to Alaric and me at all times, if you can, try to be between us so we can look after you from both sides." I smiled at the little girl for a moment.

I too sat forward with sword in hand, defending myself and my companions. I didn't know if Fallon would come with me or if he would decide to go check out the medicine warehouse. If she stayed and came with me, I tried to pace myself so that she could keep up with me, but I wouldn't fall behind my brother and uncle. Unfortunately, I didn't have a shield to protect the others better, but I tried anyway. I tried to shout over the din so my uncle could hear my voice.

"Uncle, we should find their weak spot in the middle of the line and break through there. That could stall their entire attack, break it!" At least with the demons it worked several times, I didn't know how well it would work with humans.

I soon began to feel that I had overcommitted myself a little by promising to try to look after so many people. I could take care of them, but myself much less so. Several shots hit my armour, but luckily I was protected from damage for the time being, but I knew it wouldn't last forever. But the only thing that mattered now was to hold on. And the enemy was trying to break our attack.

"Here they come, hold the line!" I shouted.

I really hoped that Ashla would be with us today and support us to win...

baSk6S8.png

Dialogue Legend: <<Ghoul-Speak>> │ “Galactic Basic”
Tag: Kyric Kyric

QK-2510’s perception surged into hyperactivity as the Jedi drew his blaster pistol, honed, flash-trained reflexes driving her to shift her body so as to present her shoulder, rather than her midsection as a target. It was just enough movement that the second blaster bolt struck her shoulder, a searing warmth coming over the affected area as the bolt’s heat bled through, turning the flesh underneath an angry red. While the bolt had missed its intended target, it came close enough that the ensuing splash melted through and superheated the projectile launcher’s casing that was close by, with somewhat predictable results.

In that respect, the defensive droid brain integrated into QK-2510’s armor pinged a warning into her awareness as two of the miniaturized missiles stored within her rifle’s projectile launcher began to cook off, sending sparks flying out from the melted parts of the casing. Registering the danger, the jet trooper didn’t bother to verify it with her own eyes before throwing her rifle as far away from her person as she could and driving her jetpack’s engines to full military power.

Moments later, an explosion rang out in the jet trooper’s wake.

QK-2510 was almost thrown off-course, before managing to land on the roof of the building that the Jedi had been on moments prior. Tucking into a roll, the jet trooper drew her sidearm and looked out across the roof to the building across from her, her gaze shifting towards the shattered window as she did. In doing so, the strand-cast loaded a fusion cell into her pistol before taking off once more, ascending as she did.

In the distance, she saw the Jedi, jumping onto a passing speeder.

<<Target reacquired. Pursuing now!>>

On cue, the jet trooper re-oriented her trajectory and accelerated towards the speeder in a deliberately swerving, evasive trajectory in an effort to avoid defensive fire from the Jedi’s blaster pistol. However, as soon as she was within her pistol’s range, she opened fire, at which point two orbs of searing fusion plasma exploded out from the barrel within a span of second, each aimed to strike the Jedi in his upper chest from 30 meters away.

At the same time, the Jedi’s danger sense might flare as QK-2510 locked onto his life signature via her targeting matrix, warning him of the jet trooper’s possible intent far in advance.

An Iadrium jetpack missile.

bIrQ8mq.png
karis.png

P E N I T E N T
THE LIGHTSWORN
As Embers Dress The Sky
Battle Armor | Lightsaber
LS | Inosuke Ashina Inosuke Ashina | Kyric Kyric | Shinzou Ashina
SE | Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Xeykard Xeykard
BHj7K1e.png
He adjusted his saber meticulously to the trajectory of the hail of blaster bolts raining down toward the approaching Lightsworn. Beneath the death masque of Rurik, he grit his teeth before Inosuke spoke up in reply to him. He nodded once in characteristic stoicism. He was ready and eager to press on, to charge the gap under the covering fire of his troopers only for a surge of crimson to course near them. The Inquisitor's blade met Shinzou's own, Fel's eyes widening before his attention snapped back to Inosuke.

"Now! We have to close the gap to the Palace." He said, hefting an arm up before striking it down with an exaggerated arm movement to his troopers to follow him into the fray. Two sections took bounding overwatch in his shadow. One piece moving to cover with Stennis as the other laid down fire to suppress the Sith Legionnaires, alternating until soon enough, Fel could lurch up and swipe his blade through the abdomen of a Legionnaire, pairing him into two with a thud of his upper body against the durasteel flooring.

A cry of defiance sounded off, a Sith acolyte seizing his chance at glory with both crimson blades angrily clutched in hand, swinging down toward Stennis's back. The Fel snapped around, clutching the hilt of his blade with both hands to block the strike before he planted a violent kick into his abdomen to send him back. The Sith swung both blades in tandem up and toward Stennis's abdomen. He slid back, a trial of dust in the wake of his boot's shifting across the ground as they cut the air in front of his face with a loud slice of the superheated kyber swiping through the air in front of him.

Like a simple, choreographed combination of attacks, he swung back and down in the opposite direction. Stennis had his blade ignited to block the strike before it snapped into nothingness, the blades of the acolyte expecting a clash which he could overpower the Knight with only swiped past and nearly struck the ground before Stennis lunged forward, igniting the blade again with an upwards cut toward his chest, cleaving clean through his heart. He then set his focus on the Emperor in tandem with Ashina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom