Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Battle for Balance Chapter I — GA invasion of DE held Tython

Tython-obj-1.png

Theme: Vendetta
Equipment: Krath Holy Battle Suit | Krath blood blade(Dagger) | Krath Dire Sword | x2 Stiletto Knives
Allies: Dark Empire
Enemies: Galactic Alliance
Tags: Tycho Arak Tycho Arak

He side stepped into the strike as her blade thrusted forward and sparked at it struck hard and glanced off his cuirass under his robes. His blade moved with a roll of his wrist, coming off the dagger striking at the lower part of her arm. She was overextended more so than she would have been had he not moved into her blade strike. She had a millisecond decision to make in that moment. As his blade came for her dagger arm, she was getting away unscathed, she knew it and he knew it.

Her left arm moved up but quite fast enough as the saber cut deep into her left forearm all the way to the bone leaving a large gaping wound. The muscles and tendons that all the way up to her wrist and into her ring and pinky finger went dead. Her grip on her dagger was considerably weaker that as she pulled her arm up it fumbled from her fingertips. Her face under her mask grimaced and she bit hard down on her own tung to keep herself from screaming in pain.

In this position left her midsection open on the left side partially. The fact that his blade hadn't shorted out when her dagger hit it meant it had some sort of protection against the cortosis blade as well. Well armored and a pristine weapon at his disposal. She did the only thing she could think of her sword coming down as she pulled her shoulder in a she pivoted a half turn on her right foot her blade coming around to her midsection to guard it from attack.

Then she leaned in and pushed off her right foot laying her shoulder into him to shoulder check him and break them apart. As she laid her shoulder in she used it as focal point for another telekinetic blast to extend from to make the distance even greater. She threw her pain and rage into the blast to even amplify it more.

kn5loPB.png

Good Men Don't Need Rules
The helmet removed. Looking through my visor. At first I didn't see the face of the man who I fought. Yet, it focused after being slammed down. The face of a man ruined. Destroyed. The eyes of a man that felt pain and anger. Thal...

Thal is a Jedi, Was a Jedi. I could see even now, so much was going on in his head. His contortions of anger and hatred in order to hide who he was and masquerade as a Mandalorian. It was starting to connect dots. His father had been a Mandalorian. So was this armor his Fathers? His weapons? He had to go through such lengths to hide this. Not just from me, but from the Jedi, The Mandalorians. Everyone. Playing someone who he was not. All of the force seemed to just become summoned to him as he slammed down upon my chest plate.

Of course I felt the impacts. Brutal and powerful. But it showed nothing against the feelings I had of seeing him fall. Such depths were followed and delved within himself to this extreme. He had hatred in his heart. Even stating we were self-righteous. He was lashing out in anger. What caused this? So much pain.

Another blow came for my chest plate. I gathered the force quickly and exploded in a telekinetic Shockwave. Exploding forth to send him back away from me. An attempt to reset this fight, this conflict by creating space between us. For in that moment, I stood up. Making sure to lean down and grab the helmet I had removed from his head. Looking down at the face-plate and T-visor. the marring, the war torn armor. My own faceplate facing him.

"Why are you doing this Thal? What made you do this?"

I tossed aside the helmet. Letting it thud into the ground once more. I reached to pull my own helm off. Grabbing the mohawk crest pulled down and the air-seal hissing as it was disconnected from my armor. Showing my own face. I likely had a bad case of helmet hair or it was just sticking up everywhere. I didn't care. I only wanted to know.

"Thal. Why?"

Thal Mantis Thal Mantis

2Eh1BF9.png

Shuttle: Rapid Assault Lander
Outfit: Sentinel Standard - Olive Drab Tunic
Weapons: Lightsaber
Tags: Dyans Keto Dyans Keto

The blade cut into her arm, though not far enough to take it off completely. Unfortunate, but that was alright. Any damage caused to her was of benefit to him. Especially since he wanted her dead. Nothing was more important to him at that particular moment than killing the foul creature that had come to fight him. Lessening her control of her arm was a good start.

She responded by moving to a defensive position with her blade, and then shoulder checking him with Force amplification, which sent him skidding away from her. It would serve her purpose of separating them, which was of benefit to her as he was more at home being in close proximity to his opponent than he was in distance. Even still, he knew things that could be done to her, things that she wouldn't see coming, things that would keep her busy while he moved in for the kill against her.

An interesting ability, the one he chose. The majority of people that used it would rely solely on the darkness within them to fuel it. Most likely believed that was the only way the ability could be used. They were wrong, however, and as Tycho moved closer and closer in his life to achieving oneness with the Force, he realized that almost all emotions could fuel any of the abilities people utilized. It might affect the outcome in some abilities, but in others the end result would be exactly the same.

For him, he drew on a mixture of emotions. Hatred. He hated those like her and what they represented. Love. He loved the people he was fighting to protect, even as they fought themselves. Fear. He feared what would happen if people like his opponent succeeded in defeating the Alliance. Joy. The feeling he felt when thinking about the fact that he had a daughter. They all were powerful, more powerful together than they were apart because all emotions were related. And with a subtle flick of a finger, he sent an invisible spear flying at her before he, once again, charged back towards her.

The two Jedi began to fight back. Slaying some of them that were closest to them. Jedi, Republic, Sith, or Imperial? The bodies of the risen meant nothing to them at the moment. Those who had perished and were no longer with them in the world of the living. It was that tenacity to fight despite their allies being risen from the dead to face them. It was a sight that the man had seen before many times. His years of living had shown many such conflicts before. They were determined.

From underneath the cloak. A wrinkled blackened skin came out. Holding out what seemed to be nothing. Yet penitrating deep within both of their minds, whispers of darkness seeped to them. A voice each speaking to them alone.

"My daughter is slow to move. She needs help. she will be swarmed."

Yet the voice was wanting to give aid to them. To provide them.

"I can do this. They already died once. My blade can get them."

Yet in that moment, as the younger of the two pierced the blade into the risen dead, It lashed out. Arms reaching for her. Pulling itself deeper into the blade in order to reach its target. Mouth agape. Knawing at the air for the last precious inches between it's face and hers. Wanting so badly to feast upon the flesh of the living.

The older faced many. Sweeping through the masses, but not truly defeating them. For they did fall, without a limb, without a head, but came to stand back up. Now turning to face the younger as she was dealing with her own challenges. Would the mother aid the daughter? or would she continue to fight against her fears and face the man in yellow alone?

"I can reach her, or him. I know I can. I just need to be fast."

"I can kill this one. I need to release it's chains."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Rayia Si Rayia Si

"WHY?!"

Thal stepped to the Jedi, the battle around them growing in intensity, but for the moment, there wasn't a threat of violence from Thal. He pointed a single finger at him. The very notion of the word 'why' flew him into a rage- as if he was frustrated that Kale couldn't come to the conclusion that he did.

"I could name six planets, now including this one, brought to ruin by the machinations of the Jedi, the Mandalorian, the Sith. You're no better than them, you know? The Jedi." He stepped away from him, holding up his arms as an indicator of the violence.

"But I wanted the Mandalorians to suffer. To fall apart. So I became my father. The man who left me and my mother alone, and let me fall into slavery. His legacy, now reduced to what?" Thal picked up Preliat's helmet, holding it in a single hand. He looked at it pitifully and hatefully- not with reverence.

"And I pushed the Mandalorians to fight amongst themselves. And I wanted the Jedi to suffer. So, Kale-" He turned his head.

"I wanted revenge. I wanted to make them suffer. I don't have any great plans. Some great scheme. I just want them to suffer."

"I don't know who I am anymore."

Tython-obj-1.png

The Fight Begins Anew

Picsart-24-10-06-11-12-16-972.png

Outfit: Clothing | Right Arm | Glove
Weapons: Lightsaber | Vibrosword

Man, this guy was relentless. Azurine put up block after block, using her training in her marital arts to try to push the offensive with the hand that no longer held a blade. Her cybernetic arm went up to block, the Cortisis coating on the forarm definitely doing its job. She'd have to be sure to thank Kaleleon Kaleleon for that little addition the next she saw him because it certainly saved her life today. On the bright side, she could see just how pissed off she was managing to make this sith by how resilient she was in combat. She wasn't the easy little target he wanted her to be, and for that, she grinned. Even in a fight she knew she was outmatched in, she would never go down without kicking and screaming first.

She too felt the force wave that shot out, and she used it to her advantage to get the hell back. By now, she was covered in dirt, sweat, and her inky black hair had been slicked back from the torrential force storms above them. Small scrapes covered her cheeks and her clothing and armor was cut in multiple places.

Too bad she didn't really have the chance to catch her breath when the turret was shot straight for her. She reacted quickly, pulling her lightsaber to the side and digging her heels into the ground to cut it away. The larger piece of the slices metal slammed into her left shoulder and sent her stumbling backward into the ground. She knew if she was there too long, it might be the end of her. Instinctively, she twisted her body around and flipped to her feet, just in time to see the hand raised in her direction. She braced herself for whatever the plan was, only for it to be foiled by Caltin's quick reactions.

Her wide eyes glanced quickly across the field, finally landing on the part of the roof that she had seen Matsu Ike Matsu Ike dissappear to, who was out in the open with the very real possibility of getting pelted and losing whatever progress she was making in truly getting into this monster of a temple. Azzie knew if stayed here, she would only become a problem for Caltin. She was strong and determined, but not enough to survive being the primary target. If anything, she hoped she had succeeded in making Sunwalker unstable enough to at least make it easier for him.

Azzie gave the master a quick nod and bolted as quick as she could across the field. Her eyes narrowed, and time around her seemed to slow as the battle raged, lightsaber and arm coming up multiple times to block incoming fire in her race against the clock. Vaulting herself over some debris, that had landed in the area, she channeled the force into her feet to propell herself up the wall, onto the roof. It was more difficult than she thought trying to locate the her within the spiraling cascades of different auras, light and dark, but she did eventually make her way in, pinpointing the presence she had felt survaying the feild. She quickly positioned herself next to Master Ike, raising both hands out and above. She put all of her energy then and there to project a shimmering silvery shield to encompass them and add to the shielding that was already there. This had been one of the first things Kynn had ever taught her back in the Rebel Alliance, and now she needed it more than ever against Onrai Onrai 's bombardment.

"I have your six, master!" She shouted, gritting her teeth and pouring everything she had left onto her aid unless told otherwise. Her violet eyes flashed with the fires of rebellion that they used to shine with all those centuries ago.

Allies: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Vulpesen Vulpesen Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Enemies: Dark Empire | Nearby(?): Hwo Hwo Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker

Last edited:

She didn't need to be fast. She needed to be efficient. The Cathar suddenly became a blur of motion as she cut through near a hundred bodies in a split second, her ruby blade burning through necrotic flesh with a flash of golden energy.

The voice in Jonyna's head suddenly felt a resistance. Not from Jonyna, but from the souls attached to her.

GET. OUT.

A thunder of four voices rang through the intruder's head, as Jonyna slashed through the corpse attacking her daughter. It would only be a few more seconds.

And just like that...

The Moon of Bogan slipped beneath the horizon of Tython, as Ashla, the broken moon, slowly rose to replace it. The Dark began to fade, as the Light of Ashla bathed the sith temple in a soft glow...

As was by design...
Event: The Moon of Bogan is no longer in the sky. The Dark Side wanes in power...

Last edited:
In Umbris Potestas Est
Allies: Ellayina L'lerim Ellayina L'lerim Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker
Active Enemies: Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Vulpesen Vulpesen
Incapacitated/Non-Threat Enemies: Braze Braze Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl

Onrai's energies imbibed themselves into the doorway as the draconic creature slashed at the thick stone door. The gouges were deep, but the door held before the creature made the decision to grasp its former riders and carry them off. Onrai couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the creature dragging the two Jedi away, only to find a blaster bolt having struck her torso courtesy of Raph. Taking a step back from the blow, she winced, the divot in her torso soon reformed. "I built it. I'm not going to let the Jedi change that, Raph." A hand was raised as she focused on his weapon, seeking to crush and possibly detonate the power cell within it.

-

Onrai's manifestation confronting Vulpesen and his associates winced, the shadowed form melting into the floor of the temple to avoid the fusillade of fire flung her way. The fire from Vulpesen pecked away at the floor before the embodiment of the Anti-Force thrust herself from underneath his position feet-first, seeking to kick the Jedi before lashing at him with a tendril of her own abominable essence.

The transmogrification of the temple's elements that Matsu sought to push for was soon pressed against. The material in question, shifted out of its former self by the Jedi Master, was forcibly reconstituted back into the stone and crystal it had once been. The very environment sought to reshape itself against her, even as the ground opened up beneath Vulpesen's legion of followers, seeking to draw them into the dirt and ensnare them within its rocky demesne.

"This isn't going to be a victory for you. Everything you do, every ounce of your energies that you exert further empower me. The Nexus of the temple itself empowers me. I've drawn enough energy to keep fighting for an eternity even if you cut off my ability to consume the power of the Force here. Do the right thing and join your predecessors in abandoning your hold on this temple. This world.

This galaxy."

-

The Dark Side had grown weaker. The moon of Bogan had dropped over the horizon, and the remaining ruins of the moon of Ashla had risen over it - the irony, of course, given that the Light Side-aligned Galactic Alliance was far larger and more powerful, at least on the map, than the Empire that sought to protect the world from the pernicious influence of the Jedi and their Alliance associates.

To Onrai, it made no difference. But if the Jedi expected the rubble to serve as a sign of victory, she intended to clarify that they would be sorely mistaken. Within the heart of the temple, one other manifestation of the false goddess floated within the waters of sacrifice, where the Ashlan liege had yet been left to bleed out and die after Solipsis's sacrifice. It was here that the nexus - and the darkness which tainted it - were strongest. It was here that that was the most energy.

A hand raised. A monster focused.

And somewhere out in space, in orbit of the world of Tython, one of the fragments of Ashla, set still on its ovular course around the world, began to shift ever so slightly.

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png
Tags:

Onrai Onrai
dgxmmw4-47384441-f982-4756-a7f9-3954d8bda90a.png

From seemingly nowhere, Krépüscülüm Vérïtäš materialized at the doorway, lounging casually as if he'd been there the whole time. His wings flicked lazily, the mischief already sparkling in his eyes. "Ohhh, what a delightful little tantrum we're having, aren't we?" he chirped with a grin, his voice oozing playful malice. "All this effort, Onrai, and for what? To prove who's the biggest, baddest deity on the block?" He yawned exaggeratedly. "Snooore~."

His fingers traced the gouges on the stone door, and with a flick, he summoned a swirl of gaudy, shimmering pink lights around it. "This old thing? Honestly, grandma, it's begging for a makeover. What is this, your 'I'm-so-powerful-I-don't-need-style' phase?"

Without warning, Krépüscülüm pirouetted dramatically into the air, only to hover upside down, his face hovering annoyingly close to Onrai's. "You really should take a page from my book. Sprinkle a little flair into your evil schemes! I mean, if you're going to torment Jedi, at least make it fun!"

He snapped his fingers, and for a brief moment, Onrai's grim surroundings burst into garish, kaleidoscopic colors, as confetti rained down from nowhere. "See? Now this is what you call ambiance."

He flipped upright, grinning, and with a wave, the chaos disappeared as quickly as it came. "But don't let me interrupt. I'm just here to watch you struggle. Oh! And maybe, you know... spice things up." His voice turned into a teasing sing-song. "Do carry on!"

Tython-obj-1.png

Enemies: GA: Valery Noble Valery Noble

Zuraxin would look defiantly towards the Grandmaster, unlike those that she had fought before did Zuraxin not care about meeting her blow for blow, not that the monstrous Sith had a choice in the matter. She while a shining example of her Order had proven to be a blunt instrument. He expected something in regards to philosophical debate, probing each other for weaknesses or to learn of the differences between them. However, such hopeful discussions dashed aside in favor of the lightsaber instead. He knew it would come to this, but knew better than to fully give into her game. If she wished to behave as a brute then he would respond in kind.

He watched as he hoped to send her crashing, but his optic would zoom in closer upon his foe. To his dismay she had used the Force to lesson the impact, if not negate it entirely. It was clear that this battle would push him to his limits on an already constrained form such as his. When she spoke of Dyad in the force caused a subtle eyeroll from the Sith. “Ah yes… One or Two is irrelevant against the power that flows in my veins.” He said, the mechanical tone displayed sheer irritation and annoyance, but it was clear that the Grandmaster had revealed her hand, he just wondered how far she would go in trying to end the Sith.

He narrowed his gaze, his red optic was flashing as she made her deadly strike, her violet blade ready to slash through him. Just as her blade would come crashing down, his hands raised open palmed would try to shield himself. The black fluid would pump vigorously into his body, the power of the dark side wrapped around him in a cold embrace. He used the Force to create a bubble, her saber inches from his face as she slashed right through, the Force roared around her like a furious wind. “Is this the limit of your knowledge? I thought the Jedi were meant to defend, not attack.” He would say to her in a mocking tone, then his saber emerged from his grasp, flying out telekinetically. Another red saber would follow suit, both crimson blades moved swiftly to attack her from behind, she couldn’t try to strike him and hope to defend her back from two crimson sabers. That’s what the feeble Sith had hoped for, his mind focused between defending himself and attacking her from behind, the crimson blades of his sabers slashed violently at her back.

Tython-obj-1.png

The Unchained

Loadout: Mandalore's Lament, Regret, beskar'gam

Engaging: Pollux Pollux

divider-megint-maw1.png

Totem

Khamul cut a bloody swath through to the insect that had dared to call him out, approaching him with a grim and cold indifference. He would have cared little, save for the words that his opponent had spewed forth regarding the Unchained's own clan.

"Your Alor is naught but poison! Nothing more than putridity echoing the misgivings of those that had come before them."

No sooner did the words leave his mouth than did the weapon of his enemy seek purchase upon himself. First came the slash, then the thrust, both of which were parried with little effort. Khamul had dueled more enemies than he could count, and Mandalore's Lament had yet to let him down. Yet, no warrior was perfect, for the heretic's shield came crashing against the Hellhound of Mandalore's head, sending him back a couple of feet as he did his best to recover from the blow. As he staggered, vitriol wishing to spew from his masked lips, he instead took a moment to look upon this so-called champion of his clan's false Alor.

"And your Alor," the word came from his mouth as an infection would from a festering wound.

"Would they truly wish for you to be a slave to the likes of the Jedi? Of the Alliance? These fools used to fear us!"

In all his years, despite the countless times he had fought against his own misguided people, Khamul could still never understand why they had persisted in their bootlicking of those that couldn't care less about them.

"Your false leader is nothing but a dog!"

He came at his opponent with a swift ferocity, his free hand reaching out and discharging a set of whistling birds as he closed the gap. It wasn't enough to damage his beskar-clad enemy, but it would at least provide some level of distraction. As he approached, Khamul would swing horizontally with Mandalore's Lament, aiming toward the shield side of his opponent's torso. If the shield would come to block, however, he would quickly turn his dread blade off, and then on once again as it passed the shield's field of protection.

No matter what happened, nothing could stand in the way of the Unchained's wrath.

divider-megint-maw1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom