Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge thread! (go here first)

Lord Ghoul

L
[member="Alkor Centaris"].

Setting? Netherworld makes most sense for me, set during the six years Mikhail was dead. An eternity of wandering, resentful Sith Lords, beating on whoever they encounter. Nothing else to do but suffer.

Solves the age old "why are they fighting," conundrum.

Due to events on the board, there are a few open portals in the physical realm still open.

Aka, walk right in.

[member="Mikhail Shorn"] If you're itching for another fight to be fought, I'd be willing to lend a hand!

Here are some ideas to toss around:
  • The Cauldron Take 2: Triam Akovin vs. Mikhail Shorn Redux!
  • Clash of the Chaos Heralds: His Corpulence the Shadow Emperor Voracitos vs The Thronebreaker Mikhail Shorn
  • A Test of Magnitude: Voracitos vs. Orcus!
  • Something, something, dead stuff: The Black Prophet of Balagoth Zambrano the Hutt, vs The Necromantic Teddy Bear Warok the Defiler!
  • The Fish-pun Symposium: Stone Hermes vs. Hion the Herglic!

:p

I'll throw down with anyone.
FU, NFU, Sith, other, doesn't matter to me.
Only stipulation: Gotta be willing to put up with my glacial posting speed, which means sometimes waiting a day or two for a post to get out.
Other than that, it's all out there in the open.

[member="Skarlet Valentine"] Let's try to hash something together unless good ol' [member="Eralam"] is just waiting to throw us a curveball ;P

I don't even know what character I'll be using. Probably Triam, but I might bring back an oldie-but-goodie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom