Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Chapter Two: House of Cards | Long Live The Empire DE vs GA Coruscant

Kybo Ren

Pirate of the Stars, Knight of Ren

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

Enemies: GA: Jido Myyse Jido Myyse
Equipment: DG-41 Inferos Disruptor Shotgun, HG-88 Big Iron Hand Cannon

ZMoVFqS.png
"I do not fear defeat; if that is to be my fate, then that is as the Force wills"
They always say that- but Kybo relished the moment he knew would come: the fear and shock of defeat. Just need to-

However, Jido Myyse quickly extended his free hand and sought to halt the weapons discharge, attempting to catch the bolt shortly after it had left the barrel of the heavy blaster pistol. Jido hoped that in stopping the propulsion of the shot, it might instead explode in the face of his foe and allow the Jedi Master further time to recover his composure.
Kybo cursed, using his free hand to twist the Force around the blaster, unwinding the forcefield. It was slow going, and the bolt wobbled dangerously in the air as it slowly wormed its way past the barrier, before finally bursting forth and flying- flying off to the side, completely away from where Kybo intended to shoot.

Frustration bubbled- and the Knight of Ren holstered his hand cannon, thrusting both hands out and letting the Shadow of the Ren pour through his arms, pulling and twisting, before clasping both hands together forcefully. A swirl of telekinetic force formed around Jido's location, like a vacuum that began to pull the large stacks of books, the tables, the equipment and carts, the decorations on the ceiling- pulling everything, towards Jido at accelerating speeds.

VVVDHjr.png

ZMoVFqS.png

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

Allies: DE, Olorion Fossk Olorion Fossk
Enemies: Grandmaster, Valery Noble Valery Noble
Equipment: The Ren Lightsaber, Detritus Ren's Orbalisk Armor

At long last did Detritus finally meet face to face with the woman he heard so much about. Who's name he had known only by those that recalled the World Eater's last stand against her, now here of all places within the Jedi Temple, here he was standing face to face with her. He told himself that he would keep his rage in check, but upon seeing her and feeling that familiar aura surge through the Force itself, there was no denying it. Immediately, he had lost control when he finally came to, no other thought existed besides seeing her die by his hands, no matter in what way he chose to accomplish it. His burning blade had struck against her saber, the force of a single handed strike such as his sent her being staggering, as if she had hoped to withstand against such a mighty blow from such as he.

Detritus would only try to close the gap, moving to rush forward. He brought on yet another power strike, hoping this time to slash across her chest, this stroke of his saber would send her weapon flying, however, before he could finish her with another strike, she moved again this time to jump back from the following strike leaving the Master of Ren to cut air. She moved to ignite her second lightsaber. Detritus's hand would clench tightly to the hilt of his saber, determined to get the better of her one way or another, it didn't help that the dark side parasites, the orbalisks were constantly gnawing deeper into him, feeding his rage and feeding off of it. He could lose himself to this berserker rage if this kept up, but again he did relish the thought of beating the Ren-Slayer with his own bare hands.

He readied himself as her gaze focused back on him. He was ready to meet her head on, determined not to let her get the advantage, his eyes narrowing as he watched her move with speed. The ferocity of her acceleration would cause the very tiles to be ripped up. Detritus would shift his stance to be more stone walled, as he expected her to come right for him. Instead, she had sent a telekinetic blast using all of that speed, and as the shockwave was heading right for Detritus did he notice her shift her targets. She was going for the young Fossk... She was going for the weakest of the duo... She was a coward...

The shockwave would rip up more tiles, as the blast moved to impact Ren, did he try to lesson the blow with his stone stance, and having the blade of his saber plunge deep into the surface of the floor. Gripping to the hilt did he wait for the shockwave to pass. In that moment did he watch as the Jedi Witch moved with swiftness in trying to attack the boy. This would not do...

Gritting his teeth, using the pain and amplified power brought on by the orbalisks that fed from him, he moved to intercept his prey. He wasn't as agile or quick as her, but with the dark side energies constantly fueling his rage, did he hope to close the gap between them. Just as Noble's blade would strike young Fossk did Detritus come in the final moments. He attempted to push the young man out of the way, his saber didn't parry the Jedi's blow, but was deactivated for the moment as he allowed the orbalisks to take the full brunt of her strike. The orbalisks dug deeper into Ren, as sparks would fly out from her strike. "Your fight is with me, Ren-Slayer!!" Detritus would say as with his hands he moved to grip her wrists, his masked face met hers, allowing the blazing orbs of his eyes to look deep into her own gaze, he studied her soul as if trying to find hints of Kyrel Ren still left in there.

Then... He could feel shaking, the Temple floors started to vibrate, ruined and uprooted tiles began to move. He could feel another surge of darkness as unknown to him, was the rising of the ECLIPSE III outside of the Temple, it's ascent could still be felt by those within the vicinity of the Senate, such as the Temple grounds that both he and the Ren-Slayer stood upon. Allowing himself to be fully immersed in his rage, in the depths of the Dark Side, did Detritus with all his might, gripped both of Noble's arms and used the shaking of the ground, his strength in an attempt to push Noble deeper into the Temple, using the momentum to keep her in his grasp. His burning eyes locked onto her own gaze, determined to take her and him deeper into the interior, if she hoped to go after the young Fossk, she would have to face the wrath of the Son of Kyrel Ren.

VVVDHjr.png

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

|| LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE ||

~Day of judgement, God is calling~

OBJECTIVES: Drag Efret Farr to the Dark Side
TAG: Astri Elyse Astri Elyse | Efret Farr Efret Farr

CORUSCANT, CORE WORLDS

MY PRECIOUS!!!

The Nephilim, or whatever it is taking control of its body, my body, hissed as the padawan managed to strike the Dagger away from my hand. It’s like his entire existence lies on having the Dagger with him all the time. Abandoning the Jedi Master’s helpless body, the Nephilim hastily scrambles away to regain possession of the Dagger.

It was probably long enough for the padawan to bring the Jedi Master back to the land of the living, but also enough for the intoxicating effect of mixing the Dagger’s ability and Ibaris’ special gift to wore out, and for I to assume control of my body back.

Lord it’s nice to have all my senses back.

What’s left was agonising pain inside. Lovely. And my Dagger in my hand once again. Excellent.

WHERE ARE YOU GOING, JEDI?

coruscantaltobj2.png

HALŌSIS
PARTY ON THE ROOF | CORUSCANT
ALLIES: Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin | DE
ENEMIES: GA
ENGAGING: Vulpesen Vulpesen | Selena Halcyon Selena Halcyon (Selena, darling, I left some soldiers behind for you to tackle ;) )
GEAR: In bio

dandivider2.png

banner6.png

"Strange to be back, isn't it darling?"

Danika was standing on the bridge of the Fortuna, watching the chaos below them, rain pelting the viewport as they hung in the atmosphere.
"If you say so, Mistress." said Samron as he stood next to her.
She glanced at the Falleen General. "What has your hair in a knot?" she asked him.
His jaw clenched before looking at her. "It didn't turn out so well last time." he finally answered.

It felt like he punched her in the gut.

The air on the bridge crackled momentarily as a breeze unfelt by anyone else, lifted her hair.
"That won't happen again." she said coldly, teal eyes flashing. The last whispers she had received was that Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri was dead. A pity really, he had promise, but at least no one will be feasting on her friend's mind again.
"It's war, Mistress. Things happen that can't be guaranteed." he said flatly.
"I'll make sure it doesn't happen again." she said.

"My Lady, we're receiving off the chart energy readings from below." came Captain Stark's voice.
"Enemy?" asked Samron in her stead, turning around to face the man.
"We don't know....."
"Oh mama." came the navigational officer's panicked voice, interrupting his CO.
Everyone followed his gaze toward the senate district.

In the shocked silence, Danika's laughter sounded ominous.
"Oh bravo, Solipsis." she chuckled as she watched the half-finished monster rise from the lower levels. Debris of immense proportions were falling from the Destroyer, crushing friends and foes alike as they scrambled to get out of the way. True and raw chaos has gripped hold of the battle in the area. She had seen the Sith'ari's penchant for the extraordinary many times before. She recognised his hand in it.
"How can you be so sure it's not Alliance?" asked Samron.
"Look at the design of that skeleton, darling. Besides, why would the Alliance destroy such a vast area - including civilians?" she threw back at him.
"Scorched earth, maybe."
"I'd expect scorched earth from the Sith, Mandalorian or Imperials, but the Alliance is too soft to do that." she said. "Now, I want to see the chaos up close. This watching bores me."
"Where are we heading, my Lady?" asked Samron.
"Let's go play at the Temple again. Make sure to take enough men this time." the Lady of Bone said with a smirk before marching toward the hangar.

"The roof, Mistress?" The natural furrows on his on his face deepened in confusion.

The Herald of Death gave an ominous smile.
"Vantage points, darling." she said before stepping toward the edge, wind and rain whipping against her, but she seemed to not notice. "It's been ages since I've done this..."
Reaching beyond the empyrean and through the Veil into her domain, she felt the dead reach back at her. I understand you feel trapped, my darlings. Do me this favour and I'll ease your passing. she relayed before creating a tear in the Veil and pouring her will into it.

As one, the dead bodies of those fallen in battle rose and aided the allies of their Summoner, including the ones that had fallen within the temple. When she was sure they were acting against the Alliance and their allies, Darth Halōsis moved on, smiling wickedly as she felt the effects that Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin were forcing on the Lightsiders. The burning prickles on her own skin only fueled her power.

If only her old foes were still alive, she'd have her fun against them. Alas, she had to find new ones. How the Alliance and the Jedi Order have weakened recently. To be brought to their knees by something as trivial as Corruption sealed with a Blood Mark. She could feel it all, especially the magic that the Varanin spawn had invoked.

She and the company of Bone Legionaries had just rounded the corner when they caught sight of Consecrai engaging some Jedi. At the same moment, Danika felt the weather changing, growing heavier. And sure enough, the sky overhead thundered. With no idea where the bolt would hit, the Lady of Conquest reached deep into the empyrean. The moment the sky flashed and the bolt came down incidentally toward Ibaris, Danika drew it towards herself before redirecting it back into the sky in one fluid motion.

Widening her senses, she searched the surrounds. Whoever had conjured that, couldn't be far. Searching through other masterful presences, she finally found it - a power not unlike her own.
"Found you." she mumbled. "Samron and a squad with me, the rest of you, including the Hellions, watch our flank - I sense another powerful being approaching this little soiree." she said, starting to weave her hand through intricate patterns in the air. A second later, the air split open into a green, swirling vortex. "See you on the other side, darlings. Weapons ready. We're hunting." she said before stepping through the portal.
"Yes, Mistress." said the Falleen, pulling a face. He always hated travelling through time. He nodded to the men staying behind, watching as they drew their weapons proper before he and a designated squad stepped through as well.

A moment later, they stepped out onto one of the spires. Danika unclipped one of her sabers as she approached the pointy-eared humanoid Vulpesen Vulpesen , a smirk pulling at her mouth as her otherworldly eyes glinted with contained excitement at unavoidable battle.

"Tsk, tsk, darling. Why not face us directly instead of hiding behind the elements, hm?"

dantemp.png

One of the knights was thrown back, but the other kept their guard up, ensuring Amani's duel was not over. As the two of them locked blades again, Amani felt the tingling of the Force at her spine. She looked to her padawan, who was being rushed from behind by the other knight, "Eloise!" She called out in warning, before Amani's own opponent continued an onslaught of strikes. The Jedi Master's defenses held up, but with her attention now split between herself and making sure her student wasn't about to be skewered, she was on the back foot.

Amani stumbled to one knee as the knight struck overhead, eventually relying on the pike's songster haft to deflect the strikes. In a last ditch effort, Amani lifted a hand to the emitter of her weapon, and with a click, detached it from the rest of the haft; Allowing her to maintain the block, while thrusting forward with what was now a separate shotosaber.

valktemplate.gif

coruscantaltobj2.png

RŪKAS
DIFFICULT SITUATION | CORUSCANT
CLOSED TAG: Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis

valkdivde.png

banner5.png

- This is it. We will try to avoid detection and go straight to the hidden vault that has the holocrons. - Ptolemis places his palm upon the monolithic wall, and stares at it. - I believe you can keep up. -

"Of course, Master." said Välk before he watched the Shadow Hand phase through the wall. He took a moment to smile to himself, water dripping down his face as the rain drenched his long hair. It was all coming together. The time was approaching swiftly now.

Then he stepped through as well.

A couple of walls and no incidents later, the two men approached a blast door, his master ripping the door from its frame. The Netherworlder was amused at the sheer obsession the man had to find these holocrons. He still marveled at the mortals' impatience in regards to everything they did. They so often failed at things just because they couldn't bide their time.

They had just stepped into the dark room when the world around them shook. Välk clung to the wall to not be thrown to the floor as it bucked beneath his feet. He could feel dust falling into his collar as it shook from the temple. Whatever it was, it was big and it was dangerous and Välk could feel numerous souls departing the material plane.

It felt like an eternity before the large tremors started to settle enough for him to stand up straight. Suddenly a blue light lit up the dark area. Välk could see Darth Ptolemis was on his knees, watching something on his datapad.
"I take it that whatever it was, it was ours." he said, framing it more like a statement than a question as he looked down at his masked master.

Now, within the darkness of the vault and with the Blasphemer's secrecy surrounding what had just occurred, the change within the Dark Spirit would most definitely be heard and felt by the Shadow Hand.

"Do you still wish to find the holocrons?"

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

After receiving a kick to the balls, the acolyte fell to his knees screaming in pain. Eloise stood triumphant, about to deal the killing blow—that is, until one of the other foes attacking her master broke away to defend his superior.

"Eloise!"

Eloise saw red. A Sith lightsaber protruded from her middle, below her heart. She felt the pain and the heat as the blade burned through her insides.

Self-preservation swiftly kicked in. With a cry she de-impaled herself, pushing forward to make the wound exit cleanly rather than risk it cutting through more of her when he pulled it out. No blood welled up from the cauterized wound. Her nerves were on fire, but she wasn’t dead yet.

Whirling around, she severed her new opponent’s head from his shoulders. He was already badly wounded by Amani; now he was dead by her hand.

Then she seized a piece of fallen debris with the Force—a large and jagged chunk of duracrete no doubt weighing a few tons—and flung it at Moonstrider. There could be no chance of him recovering, no opportunity for him to get up and fight again. They had to end this.

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

Information
Reasonable list of personal items based on occupation, training, purchase, and previous acquisition. This includes one piloting droid and a scouting/personal assistant droid.

Location: New Jedi Temple, outskirts on top of a nearby rooftop, Coruscant
Objective: Time to move - 'cause the whole place is fucked

Needless to say, the massive rumbling of Battlecruiser cracking through the Coruscanti skyline and Senate building sent tremors and shockwaves everywhere. While the Senate building was not near the Jedi Temple, even at this distance, one couldn't miss the massive triangular silhouette and the massive chunks of debris that would go crashing down.

Whatever evacuation efforts had been made to mitigate the damage to civilian lives didn't mean that it was perfect. The losses would be felt to any Force Sensitive. Some would revel in it; others perhaps shudder in ache.

For Drifter, citrine eyes snapped open with the light akin of the Tatooine Suns, their glow held at bay under that polarized helm. It had taken precious, precious time to get him to this point. Now he was sweaty, feeling exhausted, and of fething 'course, a Battlecruiser just had to bust out of the ground like some spearhead of Ithari the Bloody, claiming the blood of those who do not worship him.

[ Inari the Reviver... of all the fucking escalations...] the Hunter cursed under his breath, the glow from his hand fading. With a grimace, he redonned his gauntlet, fingers flexing over the damp black leather.

[ Alright. Fuck it. ] He told himself, the Hunter getting to his feet. Grip would tighten around the hilt of the sword, the dark gun grey metal humming with Darkside energy. It wasn't a matter of if anyone would sense him, but when. Then again, if one wanted to make an entrance, best to do so in a manner that would kick it up a notch.

[ Alex -- play the 'gonna kick ass' playlist. ]

Immediately within his helm, Drifter heard the first strings of the manic beat of a guitar strum.

Aaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh- aaaaahhh!

With that, the Hunter began his hunt.

Allies
Hostiles
Unknown

Soon???

coruscantaltobj2.png

VIPER
PASSAGEWAYS | CORUSCANT
ALLIES: Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker | Sinestra | Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin | Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok | Aphon | Prowler | Sahar | Vorm | Creuat | @whatDSEamImissing? | DE
ENEMIES: GA
ENGAGING: Stennis Fel Stennis Fel
GEAR: Armour | Lightsaber | Pistol | Vibroblades | Vibroknife | Grenade loadout

imperialsilver.png

banner15.png

VOICES

She met his iron gaze behind the mask unflinchingly as he pinned her against the wall.

"Do I?" she said almost calmly. "Search your senses - you'll find I speak true."
"Tell me...if you are so true to your convictions, the sworn oath you took to the Empire how you still serve...or I shall strike you down now."
She sighed before gripping hold of his blade that he threatened her with, the cortosis-weave glove holding up against it just long enough for her to thrust the palm of her metallic hand into his chest to shove him away from her.

"You Paladins have always been all brawn and no brain." she sneered. "I am doing what I have been doing for the Empire for the past forty years, boy. I'm hunting Sith as a Knight-Inquisitor. I'm just going about it in a smarter way now." she said, stepping away from the wall to face him properly, folding her arms across her chest. "Great Jedi have died coming at him overtly. Your father died doing the same thing, and he even had a united Empire at his back."

She lifted a hand to pinch the bridge of her nose for a moment before deciding to continue. "I am working my way toward a better position within this farce to put an end to him in a more covert way. I am one person, I need to gather allies before going through with it. You being here and being so overtly Fel threatens this very fragile plan. I need to ensure that he stays bloody dead this time and you sticking a saber in my face isn't helping."

She summoned her sabers into her hands once more, attaching them into one hilt once more, before clipping it onto her belt.
"If you are still not satisfied, Your Highness, then go ahead and strike me down." she said, spreading her arms. "I won't die as a traitor but you will live as one."

Hd3ZHs2.png

VX4ps62.png

With: GADF Soldiers l Thirdas Heavenshield
Fighting: DE Troops l Open 2 fight let's go bb 1v1

Tulan turned his head to the crack, the thunder. It was louder than anything on the battlefield, something he didn't think was possible. His eyes widened behind his helmet, the illuminated blue visor turning to Thirdas as the terrifying visage, across the battlefield-

A ship, right in the middle of the battlefield. And not an Alliance ship.

Those bastards had been planning this for a long time. Tulan breathed deeply, assessing the situation for a moment. The fighting had moved mostly inside, and the Jedi were fighting their own battles. Tulan marched over to Thirdas, grabbing the bigger, younger man by the arm and pointing at the cruiser.

"You see that son! That's our new problem!"

Tulan nudged his head and began to move, bounding over bombed out tanks, fighter aircraft, dodging wide blaster shots as the Sith were trying their best to recover after the equally surprising move. The entire planet and battlefield was in disarray. Tulan planned to take advantage of it. Tulan moved fast and low, his Katarn-class armor shifting rapidly. Even at his age, Tulan could haul ass. He turned as Thirdas and company began to follow them. He stopped, diving into a nearby shaded park, relatively untouched by the war.

He crouched as Thirdas, a few GADF commandos, and the team that Thirdas brought with them all gathered in the covered park. Tulan looked up at the sky, as TIE fighters and X-wings clashed in the skies above.

"How many of you are familiar with Task Force Raider?"

A few raised their hands, and Tulan looked over at Thirdas, already knowing. Tulan glanced around. The background of having a team composed of those familiar and trained in ship-boarding would be paramount to their success. Created as a response to Mandalorian and Imperial aggression, it's doctrine was rapid takeover of enemy ships, and the understanding of how peo

"We have to take out that ship. Our objective will be to board it, fight our way through, and disable whatever systems we can in order to give the fleet above us and the pilots time or the chance to hit it and knock it down. Automated turrets, shields, life supports is a secondary target. Power systems, anything that'll make it hard for them to defend themselves. We will be moving quickly and we will be moving hard. Not all of us will make it. It'll be heavily defended and heavily guarded. But I need everyone here."

He looked around, not a man or woman gathered was without resolve, or had any reservations about facing their certain death.

"For Tython."

He slipped his helmet on, looking over at Thirdas- who had, unexpectedly (in Tulan's eyes, since he did not know the man's father all that well) gotten quite good at inspiring his men. He waited for him to say something or confirm the order before they'd move out.

Last edited:

TEMPLE

As Makko stepped forward the Defel walked to meet him, the shadowed form shifting unnaturally. The real strike came from above, just as the barrier flashed into existence. Vazz, invisible until the strike, snarled into a laugh as he leapt away.

The shock of the venemous blow ran from his wrist to his shoulder. He hissed in pain. On instinct, he started to swing. Makko pulled the strike when he realised the wraith would be out of his reach.

"This time I'll cut higher, Makko Vyres. Don't want to let you have any false hope of walking again. Wouldn't that be just so cruel?"

"And, don't worry. I'll visit your little girlfriend too. You can share a room."

It was fear that the Sith wanted, but his insidious grip on Makko pushed him straight past and into anger.

Hate, he had been trying not to foster for months. He was well schooled in putting such feelings aside. But the anger, that percolated up as if there was a hot fissure at the sea bed of his mind.

"Don't worry, you won't be walking away from this fight to find her."

Makko sent a wide telekenetic wave out with the Force. Not enough to harm, barely a heavy shove. In such a wide arc he hoped to catch the sith wherever they stood.

He followed the wave, swinging with his blade at where he saw the sith.

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png
7rqb4Uj.png

Tirin could feel the intricate forces converging in this chaotic place, a song of power and intent that demanded both swift action and deliberate thought. Time, ever a relentless adversary, was ticking away with each passing moment. He glanced at Dedata.

"Patience is a virtue," Tirin murmured, his voice a calm anchor in the storm of activity around them. "But not a commodity to be squandered." His words were soft, almost philosophical, as he led her through the labyrinthine corridors towards the landing pad.

As Tirin guided her, he deflected and defended against threats that materialized, his hand motions a blur. Each defensive maneuver was executed with a fluid grace, maintaining an eerie calm within the protective bubble he had created around them.

As they approached the landing pad, the ground beneath them trembled from distant shock waves, remnants of the ongoing battle. Yet, Tirin remained unshaken, his focus entirely on their safe passage. The forcefield he projected was an invisible barrier against the chaos, allowing them to move forward with purpose.

Tirin gave a slight nod, acknowledging her words. "Perhaps, it's not about choosing sides, but rather navigating the spaces in between," he offered, his tone reflective.

As they finally reached the landing pad, Tirin gestured for her to board the waiting ship. "Our path is clear for now, but we must move quickly."
She followed the man closely behind. Her movements where fluid and did not halter the jedi guiding her out. Each engagement that came with blaster fire yet non could hit, not one even came close. "Feth these magic users are scary." Dedata thought briefly. "I could not agree with that sentiment more." She said speaking through her VI that only offered a monotone digital voice.

But it was something she was used to patience and the length it really stretched too. In the underworld that string can grow long, amongst a society of domesticated bantha very little time at all. Approaching the Landing pad her HUD turned red, even the orange light of her visor turned red as like a warning. Large words scrawled across the top, DANGER! DANGER! LARGE VESSLE SIGNAL DETECTED!

The next second the ground rumbled something fierce. As the doors opened large chunks of the city began to brake and bend. The sounds of metal thicker than star ships snapping in two and falling like an avalanche of rubble. Dedata hesitated, watching the actions. "Was this what war was like upfront?" She asked herself horrified.

75i30S5.png
Under that helmet her face was one of horror and anger at the scene. In the next moment The Purple graffitied Gazonti with sophisticated equipment attached to the top arrived at the pad, Celine was stood there on the loading lift blaster in hand.

"Boss, quick we gotta get outta here!" The woman shouted looking at the two coming closer.

Dedata threw up an okay gesture. In almost full sprint the woman charged towards the ship. "Gotta do one last thing before we go. I ain't letting these bastards get away with what they are doing." Turning to face Tirin Raene Tirin Raene the Info broker did a relaxed salute, and threw a metal card that had contact information for Dedata - Information Broker. A world of contacts was going up in flames after all. Business never stops for the living. "I DON'T DO SIDES. ITS BAD FOR BUISNESS. BUT THESE GUYS HAVE PISSED ME OFF SO GUESS THEY'LL FEAR DEDATA LIKE THE COPERATIONS DO! CATCH YOU AROUND JEDI!"

The lift rose up and Dedata could see Giza helping Vreen with his wounds over in the small bunk area that had seen little use. She had no time to chat to them. "Celine, move onto the bottom gun well. Don't expect perfect, just do your best to keep up from getting blasted up the thruster," She swiviled her head towards Giza and Vreen. "Uhh, you two hold on."

The woman ran up the first flight of stairs and turned right into her operations room. Each screen displayed the exterior of the ship in high detail. There was nothing she could not see from here. Celty took her hemlet off as she dropped down into her seat. Taking the jack the Info broker connected herself into the ship and took hold of the controller in her hand...

Continuing in Chapter III

SD1ujmQ.png

Mirialan - Celinie || Trandoshan - Vreen || Zebrak - Nebrosa || Twi'lek - Giza​

9ga96je.png

Allies:
Neutral:
Enemies: DARKCOM DARKCOM

Last edited:

b8R1xeo.png

Equipment | In Bio

Music for mood: X

Location | Jedi temple undercroft

Tag | Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

"Foolish."

She says with a blank expression, gazing at the two while walking closer, the shadows seeming to follow behind her.. The tendrils only reaching out farther to touch their light. For they were not some dark force trick, but fragments of the darkest void our minds can't even fathom.

"Hidden reality becomes manifest, be attuned to the other whispers.. To the beyond."

As she finished her sentence, in the blink of an eye it appeared as if they were all lost in some dark abyss, devoid of light aside from their own. They got to see it, just how black everything really was.

That was when it started, when they arrived.

All around were beings, what once was living residents here in both the temple and on Coruscant. They all had the scars of death upon them, mangled or burnt. They all looked at the two, allowing them to get a good look at what their pacifistic dogma allowed to happen to them all.

"Inaction, I can see why neither of you desire to be a hero... Not when your foolish ideals have damned them all.. To me."

Adeline grins a bit as the skies around them, uncountable numbers of eyes blossomed to watch the show before them.

She starts to laugh a bit at them, causing the surrounding void to sprout fanged filled maws all around. Each joining in unison to laugh maniacally at them both. The macabre laughter echoed all around, soon overpowering the cries and screams of the dead.

With a snap of her pale finger, the laughter stops as she walks even closer to them. The dead cowering in fear and shambling back away from her, the eyes focusing.

"You will be my students, it matters not if you accept it."

Without warning, dark tendrils shoot from the ground below Raphael to try and impale him as Adeline went for a swift stab at Gatz using her freshly ignited saber. The speed of a Sangnir was not one so easily dealt with... And yet.. The stab seemed to be aimed at just his leg?

The same strangeness could be said of the tendrils, they aimed for Raphael's arms and not his chest.

Objective: Dance in the Rain
Loadout: Battlefield

One of those pointed ears flicked to the voice behind him and Vulpesen turned to face the crimson sabered woman. "My dear, who said I was hiding?" His saber slipped from his cloak and a single blade ignited, a blade of black and gold rising from the long scaled hilt. "If you came up here to offer your surrender, I will accept. Be a nice excuse to go back inside." The zorren was more than a little damp and every flick of his midnight tail sent a spray of water. Sitting as the center of his maelstrom, had made the Valde soaked to the bone. Still, his storm continued, booming ominously while lightning crackled above their heads.

Around them, the wind swelled, water sweeping off the balcony to reveal dry stone and Vulpesen peered through the rain and wind with a wild grin, his grip tightening on his weapon. His thunder and lightning had been an effort to provide as much aid as possible to those on the ground. But at heart, like all Zorrens, he was a warrior. He lived for the thrill of combat and nothing offered a better high than someone deciding to come take up his challenge.

Danika Leventis Danika Leventis

gDn2OUr.jpeg
Tag: Efret Farr Efret Farr Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok

To be honest, Astri hadn't expected her strike to do much. She hadn't expected anything at all really. But the dagger slipped from the thing's grasp, and went clattering to the ground. And he seemed perturbed by the fact that the strange weapon was no longer in his hands. But Astri didn't have time to ponder that, not when they were still in the thick of danger.

She grabbed Master Farr under her arms, and tried to haul the frozen Jedi Master to her feet. But Astri was small, and Efret was a full grown adult. Even so, the young Echani did her best to drag the woman along with her. It probably wouldn't matter, not when the phantom was hovering above them. But the brief time that would be spent picking up his dagger was time they could be using to run.

"Master, please! We have to run!"

It was a fruitless attempt at communicating. Master Farr was deaf. And she was looking down at the ground, tears dripping into blood, unable to read her lips since they were out of the woman's perception.

They were still dead. There was no other outcome. Fear compelled Astri to run, even though she knew it wouldn't work. Loyalty compelled her to drag her would-be Master along with her, even though that would only get them both killed.

But what else was there to do?

Deep in the void of the Dark Side, in the confines of the shadows of the mind, the tendrils of Darth Vinaze writhed across the battlefield.

In his meditative stay he lay dormant in the physical, but all across the Senate and Temple districts where the scions of the Dark Side waged their great war, he was active. They could feel him, and the power he shared with them to make them stronger, to overcome their fears in the utter hellscape that surrounded them.

Try as the world might have, nothing would break his meditation. Not the negging from his old nemesis Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir , for it only served to vindicate him. Not the thousands of lives perished in an instant as the Eclipse II finally broke from its subterranean prison, for death fed evil.

But as the last two of his acolytes fell in the battle which he had been tracing the aura of in the back of his mind, he knew it was time to intervene. He could feel Sorren's pain and rage, but he could also feel the strength in the Force of the two Jedi. Sorren was weak, a feeble apprentice and a futile experiment. Once again the Sith Lord found himself regretting having to kill his former apprentice. Kuric would have made short work of these Jedi.

As Vinaze's eyes snapped open, a wave of dark energy roiled out from him through the Force. A desperate act perhaps, but the power of the dark energy surge he created would be felt by all who had tuned themselves to his battle meditation, giving them a momentary rush of fear, a feeling as though whatever it was they were doing, whoever it was they were fighting, had to be finished now, like a fire beneath them had burst forth. It would only last a moment, but Vinaze hoped it was a boost that made up for his untimely departure from deep in the Force, back to the business affecting him immediately.

With his Force shield falling, he stood from his cross-legged sit and turned to face the interlopers.

"Ah Sorren, you bemuse me. Such tenacity and yet such weakness." Outstretching his arms as he walked slowly towards them, Vinaze swiped a hand and Sorren was thrown against the wall, out of Eloise's reach.

"Amani Serys. Queen of Alderaan. We have not had the pleasure of meeting. You have my thanks for killing these weaklings. I should never have taken them into my service, it seems."

TLDR/ OOC NOTE: Vinaze's battle meditation has ended, for any Sith who have been using it

PnnQj7u.png
Ship: The Red Night
Equipment: Outfit | Lightsaber
Tag: Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

Raphael stood with Gatz against the Darkness. It took great courage, to look something as eldritch as Adeline in the eye, and not blink. Even Gatz—filled with purpose and more in tune with the Force than he'd ever been—felt the edge of terror as he stared down her inky blob of shadow and eyes. That the other man was still determined to fight alongside him said many, many things about his character.

Adeline stared them down in return, before she plunged them into a vision of death. Except... it was no vision, was it? These were the dead of Coruscant. The people they'd failed to save, as the Dark Empire rained its bombardment down upon the world. These innocent people were dead because of them, because they weren't strong enough to—

No. Gatz reminded himself, these people are dead because of the Empire, and people like Adeline. Not me. Not the Jedi.

Adeline finally approached them then, macabre laughter echoing from within the black she'd drowned them in. This was his enemy in front of him: Sith. Uncaring. Monstrous. Nothing more than hunger in a physical form. And yet... Gatz couldn't deny that there was a morbid allure to the gothic woman slowly closing the distance between them.

It frightened him, how he could look upon her and feel attraction mired with his disgust.

"Sorry, but I have enough teachers," Gatz took up his lightsaber, its green blade the only ward against their unnaturally dark surroundings, "and they wouldn't approve of the partnership you're proposing."

She moved then, and Adeline was fast. But Gatz had known that. He'd escaped her before, narrowly, as a far lesser man than he was now. He drew the Force into his body, heightening his reflexes, speed, and strength. He caught the blade of Adeline's lightsaber with his own, green against red, humming in a clash a mere inch away from burning his leg.

Faster. She was even faster than he remembered.

"I could probably be convinced to take you to dinner though," Gatz grinned through his fear, "provided you agree not to eat me this time."

Objective: To Denounce the Evils of Truth and Love

Allies: Jogon Jogon
Enemies: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

The shriek from the woman tore through the air and slammed into Isar, sending him flying. He hit the ground with an oomph and tumbled backward until he came to a stop, shaking his head. Good thing he'd been wearing a helmet or he might have knocked his brains out on the paving stones. As it was, his vision swam. He got to one knee and saw the Jedi leap for him, coming for him with a downward strike. Isar held up the shimmering amethyst blade overhead to counter and reached out into the dark current he'd unleashed and pulled at the threads of nightmare dangling from her spiritual figure like tattered strands of an old cloak.

Pull enough of them and it would simply... unravel. He could see tearstreaks on her face as she plunged down at him through the air.

"Don't cry love, we're only getting started," Isar muttered from beneath his stormtrooper helm

Once more, he sought to plunge her mind into the current from which her mind would conjure some amalgam of nightmare memories. Trapped in the past, or horrified by a vision of the future, Isar couldn't really say. Every person had a unique experience, united only by a fear that usually left them quivering on the floor in a catatonic state. Some though, some pushed through, driven by willpower or destiny or primal instinct.

Isar thought Corazona might be one of these, so he didn't leave anything to chance.

As she came down on him with the light staff, as he yanked her mind into a nightmare, he would parry her blow with one lightsaber, while the cerulean blade thrust for her legs.

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

Opposition: Kybo Ren Kybo Ren

aGc6Py3.png

The Knight of Ren showed competent control over the Force, maneuvering the Force to create an opposing field that cancelled out the point of focus in which Jido Myyse had sought to suspend the blaster from discharging fire. The result of their opposing strength and control over the Force caused the blaster fire to spray erratically in all directions, none of which impacted the Jedi Master. However, it did not fail to damage more of the surrounding Archive Database that hadn't already been demolished in their confrontation.

The elderly Sage exhaled a sigh of relief, using the brief reprieve to catch his breath while watching the larger armoured foe. "You show admirable control of the Force. It is a shame that it is dedicated to inflicting harm," Jido remarked, commending his opponent and voicing his regret for the Knight of Ren's chosen allegiance to the Dark Side of the Force. Were he trained as a Jedi, this man could have achieved service with true merit for the sake of the wider Galaxy.

Kybo Ren soon proceeded to summon further strength in the Force, concentrating on the space before him and using both hands to manipulate the currents of air and energies around him. A vortex of violent currents of air and dark energy turned in upon itself and pulled everything nearby towards it. The swirling vortex grew in strength and size, and Jido's feet began to slide against the Archive floor as he slowly pulled towards it.

Reaching out with his left hand, Jido sought to gain control over the spiralling torrent of energies. His control over the Force directly opposes that of Kybo Rens. It would challenge Kybo's mastery of the Force against the Sage's. His eyes closed as he focused intently, a grimace escaping him as he sought to wrestle the unnatural storm from his foe's grasp. If Jido Myyse could relieve Kybo of his command, then Jido could either dissolve the torrential beast or turn it back upon the Knight of Ren.

(It is up to you, Kybo Ren Kybo Ren , whether you want Jido to succeed. Leaving his possible success or failure in your hands :) )

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

C A V A L I E R
CORUSCANT | JEDI TEMPLE
ALLIES | Zhea Nox Zhea Nox
ENEMIES | Dark Empire | Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker

N5cG5gd.png

INTREPIDUS

How much he enjoyed to hear Sunwalker’s attempt to grasp for air. It didn’t show on his face, but deep down in his core it soothed to inflict this pain onto him. Simon always took delight in taking the lives of Dark Siders, a guilty pleasure spanning back to his old days as a Jedi before abandoning the Order. Always the warrior to do whatever had to be done, no matter the cost.

He hoped to finally catch the boy in close quarters only to be held still in his footsteps when the Force bind against his will. Frozen in place by the boy’s power. Whatever strong efforts he made only gained him mere centimeters. The Imperial Knight thought the Fallen Jedi would make an attempt at his life in this stasis; but his focus surprised Simon as his eyes showed small hints of fear when he begin to seek out Zhea in whatever section she was in the archives.

No

He regretted having her detached from him just to destroy the archives. He would’ve taken it all back, if he could.

“Zhea! RUN!

Bringing distance between herself and Kaleb was her only best option until he could free himself from the boy’s entrapment. Fear tempted to enter his heart to see the Fallen Jedi slip out of his sight.

I have the power to save the one you love.

The voice again. Dark and ancient it was. Power to kill Sunwalker and save Zhea.

He couldn’t and wouldn’t. Simon promised to Zhea to never fall into dark temptations, even if her own life was at peril. He wouldn’t break any promises declared between them, though the thought of anything to happen to her was unbearable.

He needed Kaleb’s focus to break if he was to escape from his metaphorical imprisonment. Though he was entrapped it didn’t not bar him to continue providing morale to Zhea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom