Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Chapter Two: House of Cards | Long Live The Empire DE vs GA Coruscant

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

Ironsides Irregulars [X]
Team Members [
X]
Italic means helmet is being worn.

New Jedi Temple
With:
Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | GADF
Against: Open | DE

The battle now raged in earnest as Imperial forces were pouring in, all in a bid to seize the New Jedi Temple and claim a decisive victory over the Alliance. While his allegiance lay not with governments or religious orders, but rather the common folk they seek to protect, Thirdas could not help but recognise and respect its truly ancient and storied halls. Midvinter was full of such sites, held in awe by the locals for their historic significance.

But such reverences were best put on hold for the time being, what there being a war on and all.

"Shore up that gap," he shouted over the roar of battle, shoving a GADF trooper to fill the hole caused by one of the TIE fighters contesting the airspace above Coruscant. Keeping the enemy from closing into melee eventually proved a futile effort, however, and soon enough there was a full-on brawl happening on the steps of the Jedi Temple.

"INTO THE FIRES OF BATTLE," he cried out as he swapped from his assault rifle to his trusty greataxe, hefting its weight in both hands. "UNTO THE ANVIL OF WAR," his fellow Ironsides replied over the comms, spread out as they were, completing the war chant.

Thirdas leapt into the fray where he truly thrived, hacking and chopping the enemy asunder as they drew near. Barbaric by most standards, but no less so than the vile and cowardly tactics utilised by the Sith and their acolytes. There was a great primordial fury that resided in all Sons of Midvinter, to be unleashed in the heat of battle against one's foes. Those that lean into that state of bloodshed and martial prowess were called Berserkir.

Today, the Dark Empire would know its meaning.

Already drenched in the blood of his enemies and with his axe lodged in the chest of his latest victim, Chief Ironside proceeded to punch straight through the abdomen of another using his cybernetic right arm, his metal fist coming out the other end. He withdrew his arm as blood and viscera pooled at the trooper's feet with a sickening squelch, finally dislodging his axe just in time to rid the helmeted head of yet another foe.

"Tulan," he called out as he fought his way to his battle-brother's position, throwing his axe at a would-be assassin before using his wrist-mounted grapple to drop-kick another, crushing his head beneath his cybernetic leg. They found themselves fighting back-to-back, swapping between ranged and melee whenever needed.

"OORAH, you sons-of-whores," he roared as another fell by his hand, invoking the oft-used battle cry of the Antarian Rangers.

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png
7rqb4Uj.png

Her hands scattered across the keys of the terminal and the heat of the plug in the back of her head was starting to increase along with the datapad in her hand. The motion sensor on her HUD was struggling to contend with all the movement in the area, just looking at it made the woman nervous about escaping, even worse was the possibility of being...

"Dedata, Someone is approaching." The VI warned her.

She couldn't move immediately to look around and hoped desperately that the person wouldn't try to pull her away. Her hand shifted from the terminal to the datapad. Dedata's fingers deftly navigated through the program displayed, searching for something that allowed her to write in Basic. "Thanks for the warning,
4TsQGPK.gif
" she typed, holding the screen up beside her head for the person to read.

Although she hadn't yet made eye contact, a sudden fear clawed at her mind. This fear was far from irrational; it was rooted in the memory of a knife piercing her head and the ensuing coma. The recollection of people approaching from behind exacerbated her anxiety. She brought the datapad back to her side and quickly typed a second message: "Don't stand behind me, makes me nervous
4TsQGPK.gif
"

Her written messages revealed that she was not entirely comfortable and her social skills were clearly lacking. Despite the clarity of her communication, it was evident that something about her behaviour was unusual, adding an extra layer of tension to the encounter. Despite how her emotional level was her focus was very well set on the task as her other hand not holding the datapad never stopped.

Unfamiliar words scrawled across the terminal that the woman was sat at. Though not impervious to comprehend language, what was written still made little sense as unique code displayed line after line.

SD1ujmQ.png

Mirialan - Celinie || Trandoshan - Vreen || Zebrak - Nebrosa || Twi'lek - Giza​

9ga96je.png

Allies:
Neutral: Tirin Raene Tirin Raene , Valin Zenth Valin Zenth
Enemies: [Open!]

Tirin blinked, momentarily taken aback by the sight before him, but he quickly refocused, his eyes scanning their surroundings with vigilance. The stream of code filtering across the display was complex, yet his trained mind picked up on its nuances. He understood what she was attempting to accomplish. The sound around them quieted and dampened as if they were in a muffled room. They could still make out sounds around them but the deafening sound of battled was muted now.

"I'm uncertain this is really the best time for all of that," he stated, stepping closer to her side while maintaining the protective barrier around them with practiced ease.

"Don't mind me too much; I don't mean 'much' harm," he added, a reassuring smile curving his lips as a comforting aura began to permeate the immediate area. He centered himself, drawing on the Force to simultaneously channel multiple techniques.

The air around them shimmered with the combination of effects of his abilities, creating an almost tangible sense of calm and strength. Tirin's focus was unwavering, each technique flowing seamlessly into the next, creating a powerful synergy that enveloped them both. He knew that despite the urgency of their situation, maintaining this balance was crucial for their success. Soon that aura started to grow as he fueled it further with energy radiating out from his position.

[Battle Meditation, Force valor, Force harmony, Inspire]

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png
Objective: Provide instant Artillery Support
Friends: Jedi and Mandalorians
Enemies: Any and all Sith forces
Loadout: Battlefield

Vulpesen's climb on the jedi temple had been time consuming. The towers of the ancient structure had always seemed to to reach up like the fingers of some mighty hand, tickling at the clouds. But now, as he finally walked outside into the open air, warmed by the flames of battle below, the Valde couldn't help but smile. Once, this had been his home. Once he had unleashed the fury of nature from within its walls, calling all manner of beasts to his aid to defend his refuge from the sith incursion. Now, he strode forth, not as a friend of beasts, but as a servant of the wilds.

To say that Coruscant was a friend of nature would be a lie. There were no trees, no grand rivers, no rolling fields. it was a concrete jungle. But still, nature persevered. It was always around, even in a such a place as this. It existed in the air, the rain that his acquaintance Jonyna Si Jonyna Si had so graciously sent forth. It was the fury of lightning and the howling wind that tugged at his coat. He took a deep breath, savoring the rivers of energy that began to flow through him, his focus heightened by the efforts of jedi such as Tirin Raene Tirin Raene . Vulpesen was no jedi, not any longer. But he would defend this temple for all the years that he had been one, all the memories, all he had been taught. He may not be sworn to their code by still he believed in it.

The winds rose to a gale, howling and screaming. Jonyna's efforts had created quite the thunderstorm. Vulpesen turned it into a maelstrom, the winds a gale that seemed something out of a hurricane as they pushed at the forces trying to climb the temple step. The clouds above would mark the weather as anything but natural, their intensity dying out quickly beyond the area surrounding the temple. Massive clouds circled and swirled around the structure like an apocalyptic omen yet stretched no further than the battle between the empowered forces of light and dark. A Sith on the ground below would find their efforts slowed by the wind that seemed to pull their bodies back, attempting to rip them away from the steps of the temple, and the deluge of rain would slow their steps as they attempted to push on. But that was not the true danger. Jonyna's lightning was dangerous to be sure, but what she knew of natures fury she had learned from the Arch Wilder who now sat on the spire. Thunder BOOMED and Lightning STRUCK! Time and time again the heavens unleashed bolts of divine gold against the forces of darkness. Sith troopers and crimson bladed warriors unlucky enough to catch the Vlade's all seeing eye would be faced not just by the jedi who opposed them, but the very sky beneath which they fought.

Vulpesen had long ago learned to sense the nuances of a force presence, and now, he extended his mind the ground below. He used those skills now to differentiate friend from foe, sending his strikes at clusters of darkness, and the black marks that denoted one who had fallen especially far into the dark. "You are not welcome here!" He shouted, his voice becoming one with the howling storm. "LEAVE!"

Last edited:

gDn2OUr.jpeg
Tag: Efret Farr Efret Farr Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok

Cold. It was so cold. Astri thought that was somehow more frightening than the revenant stalking them down the hall. Master Farr stepped in front of her, and though the young girl wanted to cower, some morbid curiosity had her poking her head around the older woman's shoulder. How... how could something like that exist? What life was there to be had in that thing?

Was this the path that the Force led people down? A cruel transformation into a monster? If so... Astri wasn't sure she wanted to be a Jedi.

Then, with only a quick warning, the world around Astri warped. When they stopped, Astri immediately bent over to heave, vomit spilling onto the floor of the sacred temple. But she didn't have time to recover, or wash the taste of bile from her mouth. Master Farr insisted that she lead, presumably to put a body between her and the... thing that was chasing them.

Astri hesitated for a moment, unsure of where they even were—but quickly jumped into motion when she saw a familiar landmark.

"Up the stairs," she repeated, only for herself.

She hadn't led them far before they came upon the gardens. Efret whisked the both of them behind some vines... and Astri couldn't help but think the Jedi Master had lost her mind. This wasn't a hiding place! Even Master Farr, with her debilitated eyesight, would be able to spot someone here easily. But then she pulled her hand away, and Astri felt herself make a noise in her throat—one she was glad that Master Farr couldn't hear.

And the plants bloomed in front of them, crisscrossing vines creating a wall she could no longer see past, hiding them.

Only then did her hand return to Astri’s. <Quiet,> she bade with her other.

Astri held Master Farr's hand tighter this time, as if afraid Efret would let go again.

<What that?> It wasn't the time to ask, but she had to, <how know you?>

Cordelia was basking in her new found confidence when a Young and Handsome Jedi came up to her and took her hand, and said,
“We need your kind of skills on the roof!”

jedi__ai__by_hauntedvisions_dg0xnor-pre.jpg

He ignited his mint green blade, and cut down a Dark Empire trooper, Cordelia swept her Cyan blade through another as they came to some zig zag stairs.
“The elevator is out of commison! Come on!”

Cordelia was gonna fuss and say,
Uh.. stop holding my hand!” But he seemed to use some sort of Speed that made them together dash up the steps that brought them to the top flight and ladders of tan. GA troopers climbed up, he saying,
“Come on! We must stop them!”

Cordellia clamored up and was now on the square roof she saw fighters drop hreat bolts on tye temple and a group of troopers flew into air screaming. Her eyes reflecting the bladt of orange fire in a shroom, and the bodies castecby payload of the Sith Fighter. The Handsome Jedi shouted, “Hey! Over here!”

Cordellia saw grapple cords frok sscension guns as Dark Empire troops began to scale from below, the Hand Holder Jedi cut a cord and a trooper screamed.
“Keep em off!”

Cordellia cut a cord and there was a scream and she asked the Handsome One,
Is this The Jedi Way? I cannot see who I’m.. killing.”

The Young Man nodded.
“Keep at it! We must not let them take the High Ground!”

Some Mandos flew up on jetpacos and opened fire, one had a great rocket launcher that it pointed at Cordellia, and fired, the rocket making for her position where it exploded six feet from her position, the shockwave tossing her into air as her head flooded with a song in mid air:

As she fell, much of the traffic she had relied on to catch her last time she was on Coruscant was gone. So she soared in almost silence as the sound of explosions rang in the distance, and she stretched out her arms, there was nothing to do but accept her fate. When a speeder cane roaring down from atop of the temple in pursuit, it was yellow and in it was the handsome Jedi who accelerated past her and then steadied to make it so she could land in the passenger seat. Cordelia safely landed in it and got situated,
“You should be more careful pretty eyes..”

She raised an eyebrow as they circled back, Her mascara had run from tears.
What is your name?”

He leaned with a wink,
“Corban Narden, newly knighted Guardian.”

She looked at him and replied,
“Newly knighted?”

He replied as he drove, shifting the crescent shape wheel,
“I was knighted for the invasion, my trials were.. well I got poor marks on The Trial of Spirit, but they needed knights for the fight. So I fibbed and fix my results via some test result tampering to join up, it was that or join the Paddies and Younglings off world.”

Cordelia tilted her head, his bangs of her long hair blowing in the wind.
So you lied.. not very Jedi like.”

He chuckled,
“They needed fighters. Was I to deprive the defense of my saber over a half point that disqualified me? When I can help save lives? What better serves the Light?”

Cord nodded, he had a point and she had to admit he saved her life.
That is fair.. are we to return to the roof?”

Corban replied,
“No.. the Mandos took out my troops, we need to assist on the ground. The Dark Empire is advancing in the streets. Tell me what rank are you.. uh.. what is your name?”

Cordelia thought hard on how to answer, she had been of help in the temple, but the streets was the frontlines, and unlike Corban she wasn’t sure if fibbing would be wise.
Honestly.. I am not a Jedi. I am a recrnt convert from the dark side, and my skills have only been tested today. I have defeated Sapper droids, one Acolyte, and a Marauder, but the last one had a lot to do with his own heavy armor and quick thinking. Oh and my name is Cordelia.” She purposely left out her last name.

Corban smirked,
“Then your a Apprentice. You defeated an acolyte. You can be my apprentice, that way if we run into other Jedi they cannot object to you being here.”

She eyed him,
How are we gonna keep track of these fibs?”

He laughed,
“The ends will justify the means..”

Cordelia crossed her arms,
I’ve heard that before.. and not from a Jedi..”

She wondered how Balun Vale Balun Vale was fairing. She hoped that he was “safe and alright.”

[Heading to Chapter 3! See you on the streets]

Last edited:
coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

Stretching her shoulders one final time, Eloise strode forward. Efficient might as well have been her middle name. Couldn’t be any worse than Charisse.

Amani yanked the doors off their hinges, murdering or seriously maiming any poor fether that happened to be in the way. She ignited her pike—Eloise still didn’t know why her master had a pike rather than a regular lightsaber—and rushed the nearest Sith.

Eloise followed her lead, moving in to clear out Amani's left side. Her green blade flashed in the darkness, slashing at anything that moved.

CP98YXh.png

JEDI TEMPLE, COUNCIL CHAMBER

vKSkm56.png

Romi's breath stopped instantly, before she could completely bring her lightsaber around in a killing slash, the air began to crack. She did not have the half a second it would take to raise her arms again, so she simply threw herself backward and her free hand whipped up to shield her face -- bolts of blue lightning crackled past and above her face so close she saw it even through closed eyes.

In quick thinking, her brain automatically defaulted to the basics of energy diffusion, encasing oneself in an energy field that would drain the electrical energy, and while she may have been able to diffuse a portion of it the rest she couldn't, not at this range, and not with most of her power diminished -- This half failure coupled with the kinetic force launched her backwards, over the member seats, and on a collision course for the one of the long windows overlooking the destruction below.

Uugeh!

Upon impact, her back cracked the glass and she made an animal noise that was more irritation than pain and flailed for a moment as she tried to get up. Romi tottered to her feet. "You don't have what it takes to walk this path..." Her voice trickled off into a whimper of pain; she lowered her head and clenched the side of her jolting body, pulling herself together by sheer willpower. "You're amateurish...sloppy..." she continued.

Romi subtly extended her senses, strategically reaching out with the Force. She could feel the weight of one of the council chairs, likely uprooted from the floor when the TIE pilot came through, lying behind Sinestra.

"You can't even kill me. I'm starting to think you don't want to." She smirked. "You've got to commit..."

"Jorus knew you were meant for so much more, Sinestra. You were meant to bring balance, not destruction."

As she spoke, Romi's focus split. With a telekinetic pull, she sent the chair hurtling across the floor toward Sinestra's back.

---
Sinestra Sinestra

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

NEW JEDI TEMPLE, CORUSCANT
Valor the Forsaken Valor the Forsaken

GBC9wRZ.png

The lights of the New Jedi Temple flickered as it was battered by Shadow Squadron’s bombs and the colossal storm whipped up by its defenders. Screams rang out through the building as Sith and Jedi clashed, mortal enemies fighting to the dead. The walls practically vibrated as Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze and Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin exerted their dark wills, flooding the temple with Sith aura and putting dread into the hearts of their enemies. Khornas’ own footfalls echoed rhythmically as he ran through the profane monolith to Jedi arrogance, his pacing carefully timed to stay perfectly on schedule.

A reptilian croak cut through the cacophony of carnage, an out-of-place reminder of the natural world beyond the bloodshed. Khronas came to a halt, hefting his Sith blade. Amid the swirling dark tide he felt a presence, a shining beacon of light.

He was not alone.

The Acolyte paused. The mission from the Overseer had been clear—eliminate the Jedi. Khronas had retired to his quarters that night and planned out the entire conflict on Coruscant, determining exactly how long each event would take to transpire and where he would need to be to advance the Grand Timeline. His enlarged Siniteen brain was accustomed to computing the countless permutations. The schedule of events he had settled on did not include killing a Jedi this early in the battle.

Sacrificing a few seconds, he carefully stalked toward the presence, bringing his Sith sword up to a striking position as he approached the darkened recess coming off the corridor. A figure slowly came into view, a blonde-haired youth who looked similar in age to Khronas. They seemed to be unarmed and cowering in fear from the Sith marauders.

A fight now would delay his meticulously planned timings. The Overseer would be furious if they found out he spared a Jedi, but the alternative - running late - went against every fibre of Khronas’ being.

Had his calculations been wrong, or was the Force testing him?

No, the Force and time were innately intertwined. To embody one was to embody both.

“Jedi,” Khronas spat, the words like bile in his mouth as he loomed over the Jedi. “One day soon you shall know death by the hand of darkness. But your time had not yet come to pass.”

The Siniteen turned and headed quickly down the hallway, intent on making up the lost minute.

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

FRONT STEPS - NEW JEDI TEMPLE - CORUSCANT
ALLIES: Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren ADVERSARIES: Orwrex Orwrex Vorik Vorik
﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘﹘
EQUIPMENT: Armour WEAPONRY: Lightsaber Shotgun

ANTAGONIST

VVVDHjr.png
While Briana was in what he could only figure was a brief meditation before they would be plunged into the defense of the temple in full, Rik Perris had already squared himself away, habitual preparation well before his boots hit the durasteel and duracrete that made up Galactic City from surface to pinnacle.

He had been offworld only a small handful of days before his return, but when he looked up at the grand edifice of the Coruscant temple with the beats of war descending upon her, he felt conflicted, and not out of second-guessing his decisions. He could hardly recall the separate awe he had felt when ascending these steps for the first time so long ago, different in the way it struck him from how the floating temple of Corellia had captured his attention when he was even younger, still… but this was not the former, not quite the same temple from that memory.

This wasn’t quite the same Order, either.

And he wasn’t that boy.

But he used to be, and this used to be the same Order that had made a Jedi out of him, and others like him, ultimately forged under the burning eye of conflict. That same vigilance of training and persistent readiness should have continued throughout the peace that followed… perhaps what was now, the matter of when, would have become an if. But he wasn’t about to abandon them to be preyed on. That just wouldn’t be right.

Then the heavy wave of dark energy washed over him, knocking him out of the roil of his thoughts and causing him to stumble back a step as if he had been smacked with something weighty and solid, though the increase of weight carried over his back because of the ‘Light Blaster’ kept him more grounded. Rik grit his teeth with the growl of a curse starting in his throat as this darkness pressed into his consciousness, and tried to rile unease, fear…

"Everyone who can, Fight back with meditation if you can. Aid others to fight these effects. Aid all you can so that those who can fight won't be hindered."

He got the message. Just what he was going for. Rik fought back to right himself inside and out, and employed that first line of resistance to the Dark’s influence and works, just as Briana looked to him and spoke; he dropped a hand on her shoulder in response, sharing that defiant strength while the skies opened up and bucketed down upon them.

He turned his gaze briefly skyward as a boom of thunder rumbled and lightning spidered out across grim clouds, “That’s the fuckin’ Sith for you,” he added, grumbling, "perverse magics - there's likely a sorcerer present," then dropping his field of vision along with his hand and sharply turning his attention to a new bloom of conflict that erupted as soldiers fell, painting death in the tapestry of the Force from the direction the Temple’s landing pads… brown eyes narrowed.

Rik pulled the hilt from his armour’s utility belt, “Come on,” he directed bluntly, then stalked off in that very direction, “Some fresh trouble for us to handle.”

Last edited:

The Jedi burst in quicker than we'd even expected, their Force powers trivializing our barricade. The doors and everything behind them flew across the room in concert with the roar of silver Imperial Knight sabers. I lit my own to slice flying debris apart as it came towards me. One of my knights was not so lucky, taking a piece of the door to his head and falling then and there, twisting down to the ground in a way that could mean nothing but death, a snapped neck or a punctured brain perhaps.

The knight closest to the Master Jedi was the older man who'd alerted us to their presence. Both their blades of pure white locked and clashed.

The knight closest to the Apprentice Jedi did not have the time to maneuver before the green blade ran her through.

Saber pikes, damn it, I'd never encountered those weapons before. Who were these Jedi, Temple guards?

I inched a step backwards towards Vinaze, then reached for my second saber, shifting my foot into a Jar'Kai stance ready to pounce forward. The blade ignited with the terrible crackle of an unstable red kyber crytsal. I had bled it myself from the crystal of a slain Jedi on Jedha. I hoped my enemies would feel its rage, its sorrow, as I charged forward with both blades down at my side, the red and white, the symbols of who I was.

I targeted the apprentice first, drawing my blades into an uppercut slash as I got within range of her.

Hd3ZHs2.png

VX4ps62.png

With: GADF Soldiers l Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield
Fighting: DE Troops l Open 2 fight let's go bb 1v1

Tulan ducked as a rocket went wide over their position, and returned fire, dropping the Sith trooper reloading the launcher, while on Thirdas' guys picked off the rocketeer.

Tulan ducked down, reaching to his webbing to reload as quickly as possible, screaming out that he was reloading to the nearby troops. They were being pincered, pushed back, and the temple was now-

Well, now it was raining.

He turned and grit his teeth, a rocket impacting in front of him, sending him sprawling through the air, before landing a foot or two away where he was from. He picked up his rifle and looked around, assessing the situation. The Alliance was being pushed back, but holding. But not for long. The Sith were a tidal wave, and the confusion of the storm was now something to compound the situation. He breathed deeply, looking over at Thirdas, tapping his helmet to get Comms working.

"Thirdas! We are going to door-swing and push back! We have to do a counter-attack and gain some ground back! I'll take the left flank, and you take the right- we'll sweep them off this platform and back a few hundred meters- we gotta clear some room to get some reinforcements here!"

Tulan charged the rifle and stood up, a Sith Knight facing him as soon as he stepped off of the barricade. Tulan grit his teeth, pulled the wrist blade out of it's sheath, and stabbed underneath her durasteel mask, right before her lightsaber came down on top of him in an overhead strike. He grabbed her arm, twisting it to bisect her with her own blade. He tossed the two halves of the Sith aside, and rolled his arm forward.

"All Alliance ground troops at the temple, prepare to counter-attack on my axis and my go! Set!"

It was a risky plan, it was stupid, but they were running out of options.

Last edited:

TEMPLE

"The Temple guard are not coming," explained the medical droid.

Makko was about to leave the ward. He couldn't retrieve his armour, but he had his lightsaber, shield and had remotely activated his drones. The fact that he was barely walking seemed less important than having the comfort of armour.

"When?" Makko demanded.

He reached out towards the mind of Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania . She was out there in the fight, he could feel it through their bond. He imparted that he was safe, but she would know he wanted to fight. Whatever strength he could lend her down that bond in reassurance he would.

"They are not coming."

Makko fell silent. Members of the temple guard were either fighting or dead. That was what the medical droid meant.

"Shit," Makko hissed. He wanted to fight, but he couldn't abandon those last few that needed an emergency evacuation. The beds were all prepared for casualties of the fighting.

"Alright, everyone with me. Stay close!" Makko called out.

( Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Makko Vyres )
The Armed Transport headed to the Jedi Temple banked and rolled in its effort to drop the tail it had acquired. A pair of TIE’s intent on bringing it down as it rounded the temple roof, firing back at its chasers. The pilot glanced at the landing pad below in their maneuver to see it filled with another shuttle or remains of one. A grunt of knowing what was coming next as they called to the gunner beside them.

“Hope they have insurance.”

A wide and wicked grin appeared on the gunner as the shuttle rolled to port, taking them low as the ship's turret gunners yelled at the sudden change. A few small adjustments mid-flight had the loaded concussion missile properties adjusted to air burst in preparation to clear a landing place. The TIE’s still hot on their tail and spinning to meet the move as the shuttle gained altitude to line up on the landing pad. Another string of green bolts had the shuttle pulling away from their path before they could deploy the concussion missile to clear the landing zone.

”Fethfethfeth.” The pilot hissed out a string of curses as they pulled on the controls, getting a side eye from their gunner as they let off the trigger. The comm transceiver yanked down as the channel was connected again. Another banking roll to starboard to keep from being shot out of the air as the shields began to dwindle to nothing. Each flare of green bolts that passed over them was more worrying than the last as the vessel tried to evade more incoming fire.

Each burst seemed to draw closer and closer to its target.

<Temple Med Bay, shuttle is currently in the air but we’ve got TIE’s on our six. Prepare who you have for a quick exit and send us a message when you are ready.>

Makko stepped out onto the landing bay first. He held his lightsaber in his right hand. In his left arm he held the young mirialan boy who had been discharged from the ward. Makko had barely been able to walk the stairs and somehow he had carried the weight of a seven-year old on his hip the whole way.

"Everyone run for the shuttle!" Makko cried out. A group of twelve started to cross the landing bay for the safety of the shuttle. Makko set the boy down on his own feet. Out in the open, he needed both hands. "Go, go on with the others."

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png
7rqb4Uj.png

Tirin blinked, momentarily taken aback by the sight before him, but he quickly refocused, his eyes scanning their surroundings with vigilance. The stream of code filtering across the display was complex, yet his trained mind picked up on its nuances. He understood what she was attempting to accomplish. The sound around them quieted and dampened as if they were in a muffled room. They could still make out sounds around them but the deafening sound of battled was muted now.

"I'm uncertain this is really the best time for all of that," he stated, stepping closer to her side while maintaining the protective barrier around them with practiced ease.

"Don't mind me too much; I don't mean 'much' harm," he added, a reassuring smile curving his lips as a comforting aura began to permeate the immediate area. He centered himself, drawing on the Force to simultaneously channel multiple techniques.

The air around them shimmered with the combination of effects of his abilities, creating an almost tangible sense of calm and strength. Tirin's focus was unwavering, each technique flowing seamlessly into the next, creating a powerful synergy that enveloped them both. He knew that despite the urgency of their situation, maintaining this balance was crucial for their success. Soon that aura started to grow as he fueled it further with energy radiating out from his position.

The sounds of battle got even more feint that it was, though she could easily hear the man speak as he stepped within view. Seeing nothing in his hands at a glance only slightly eased her nerves. Was this a magic user, it would explain the sound going like. Her hand typed again on the datapad as the other did a few final taps on the terminal. "This was the only time, this place is not exactly open to letting anyone walk in
4TsQGPK.gif
"

"Dedata, the group has arrived at the hanger. I will have them get seated ready. Nebrosa has expressed her wishes to be aloud access to the gun well. How do you wish to proceed with that?" The vi both notified her and forwarded the request it could not grant independently.

Throwing in the word 'much' next to harm did not fill the Info broker with much confidence. Still he was not attacking her. Setting the datapad down on her lap both hands reached behind. Grasping hold of the cable running into the back of her head Dedata did an aggressive twist before pulling it out. A panel slid over the Cybernetic port. "Dee, Let her access. Please issue warning not to draw attention." She said that but the Shadow Broker was bright purple with graffiti all over it. Her voice could not be heard from outside the helmet even species with good hearing could not hear into this.

Malware was now running through the system feeding the data to her. There was nothing more she could do except for one last thing. "Look, I assume you don't want these freaks getting hold of anything that may be left over. If I am able to, means they could too. All this data is being removed and replaced, the second someone tries to recover what's on these machines... Well they will find my present. Given you've not attacked me it's safe to assume you are a jedi
4TsQGPK.gif
" She began to pack the few things up into the leg harness as the Jedi red what she put. Never had she fully specified her full intentions.

There was not much and only took a second before she turned and looked at the man properly. "I was planning to go out the vents, however with you here... Might not have to if your willing to help me get out of here. My ships on its way, so while I cannot fill her up with people, I can get some off world. A few of my people are already onboard. Either way a compensation
4TsQGPK.gif
"

SD1ujmQ.png

Mirialan - Celinie || Trandoshan - Vreen || Zebrak - Nebrosa || Twi'lek - Giza​

9ga96je.png

Allies: Tirin Raene Tirin Raene
Neutral: Valin Zenth Valin Zenth
Enemies: [open]

“Jedi,” Khronas spat, the words like bile in his mouth as he loomed over the Jedi. “One day soon you shall know death by the hand of darkness. But your time had not yet come to pass.”

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Khronas Khronas

dgxmmw9-8c5a49ca-28b0-456a-92b5-997521a683a4.png
Valor frowned, taking a slow, heavy breath before exhaling deliberately. The lessons of his past failures loomed large in his mind; the times he let his ego dictate his actions had ended disastrously. Whoever this adversary was, they had just guaranteed his future demise, and he knew he couldn't afford to let this threat linger.

With a deep breath, he focused his mind, reaching out with the Force. Debris from the shattered walls began to levitate around him, guided by his will. With a flick of his wrist, he hurled the jagged remnants towards the man. Valor had never fought a Sith without his lightsaber, but his experiences with them had left him wary and resolute.

This wasn't a matter of curiosity or involvement in the Sith's plans; it was a matter of survival. The Sith had promised his death, and Valor took such threats seriously, especially after the deadly encounter with Vazz Vazz

coruscantaltobj2.png

ECLIPSE
ARCHIVES | CORUSCANT
ALLIES: Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad
ENEMIES: DE
ENGAGING: Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker

divnew.png

banner10.png

ALTAY

She was almost drowning.

If it wasn't for Simon's stalwart presence supporting her, Zhea would have been driven to her knees by the sheer Darkness rolling through the Temple and rolling off the young man in front of them.

How did it all go so wrong?

How did so many Jedi Fall under the leadership of the current Council? It was disconcerting. She listened to Kaleb's ravings and nearly succumbed to the despair she felt at the loss of such a promising Jedi.

And then some of his mad words struck out at her.

You need not held back by Jedi deceptions and lies.... Join the Shadows... Join Kaleb.... Join The Empire..."

They almost had the desired effect. She already knew of the Order's double standards. She had been aware of it for years. Wouldn't she be able to stop certain atrocities if she finally let go? Surely if she stopped fighting it, the Darkness wouldn't have such devastating effects on her anymore? She wouldn't feel so cold and sick to her stomach anymore.

But then Simon stepped between her and the Dark Knight, breaking the hold with his stalwart presence. Coupled with the effects of Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir 's and Rik Perris Rik Perris 's soothing meditation, she could think a little clearer.
"Zhea, destroy what's left of the archives. We cannot allow the Empire to obtain them. I will deal with this…worm myself,"

For a moment, she wanted to argue. To beg him to not kill the boy. That she couldn't do what he asked. But his demeanour and tone left no room for any of it. With a somewhat clearer head, she realised that he was right about some of it at least. There was one area that really did need destroying - where they were standing now. Kaleb was clearly here for certain information in it. She may not be part of the Order anymore, bust she still had a duty to the Light.

If anything was to be destroyed, it was what was in the Bogan Collection.

The Kiffar darted forward with what Force she could muster, unclipping her saber as she went. She trusted Simon to keep him busy while she did what she could to prevent him from laying his hands on any of it. Perhaps she would still be in time after to prevent the two of them from killing one another. She was sure that there was still something that could be done to at least wrest Kaleb away from the Dark path he was on.

Her cerulean blade ignited and she was ready to take a swipe at the first book case full of Bogan information...

VVVDHjr.png

ZMoVFqS.png

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

Allies: Olorion Fossk Olorion Fossk
Enemies: GA: Grandmaster Valery Noble Valery Noble
Equipment: The Ren Lightsaber, Detritus Ren's Orbalisk Armor

Detritus moved with a fury unlike any other, allowing the parasites that fed off of him to channel his pain, his rage into a strength that constantly fueled the dark side. These soldiers stood no match, no they wouldn't do. He was here for Jedi, but all the while took pleasure when his burning blade slew any Alliance soldier in his path. The way the unstable orange blade cut so deeply, they were left on the ground still writhing in pain before joining the Force. What soldiers that Detritus didn't immediately cut down with his burning, orange blade, or toss over the platform's edge with his might then he would use the Force to slam the men still standing to the ground. Here in this conflict between dark and light did he unleash himself, yet that still wasn't enough.

Detritus would watch as Vorik Vorik led into the fray, using his blaster to gun down alliance soldiers, while Orwrex Orwrex would use the cover of Nihil War Gas provided by his droid, then finish off the ones left gasping for breath through the jagged edge of a blade. Detritus turned to watch Fossk, impressed by the boy. How he moved like an artist with his saberpike, it was a sight to behold. Slowly dawning on him, It seemed that both were part of larger legacies, one with whom the older Kyrel was greatly invested in. The Knights of Ren were his, as one day Fossk had the potential to surpass even the Emperor. If the Emperor willed it of course. The pondering of such legacies was silenced by the announcement that his quadrant of Alliance soldiers had been cleared. Soon the band of dark siders stood amongst the vanquished.

"Knights you are released!" Detritus would call out to both Orwrex and Vorik, for he wished not to keep them tied to a leash. The Temple had much to offer, and he knew his Knights were hungry for more. As he finished did his lingering gaze fall to the depths of the Temple. "I-I feel something... Something strange..." He said as his left hand went to his forehead, feeling something familiar, someone he had not sensed in years. It finally dawned on him with one response. "Father!"

Detritus face suddenly turned grim. He gripped his saber tightly, the orbalisks still gnawing into him feeding him full of dark side energy, his rage kept to a smolder for now. Detritus would look to Fossk, his face stern as he started on a stride towards the interior of the Temple, determined to seek out the source of this familiar presence. The World Eater couldn't be here... It was impossible. Now Detritus was compelled to seek out the aura that burned so brightly through the Force, he was unable to avoid it like a moth to the flame.

"Come young Fossk. This Temple calls to us... We cannot ignore what is rightfully ours. Onwards to desecration!" The familiar religious zeal of Detritus would shine once more. Looking at Fossk as he started to move towards the presence that called out to him. He would find answers he sought after, one way or another.​

Untitled831-20240524063754.png

Relevant Ships
Wallflower
Armed Transports(41/48)
%92/%96
Dainty%87/%99
Valorous%89/%98
Ratcatcher%100/%100
Bootstrap%100/%100
Breezy%100/%100
Tailor%100/%100

Objective: Evacuation
Allied Tags: Makko Vyres Makko Vyres
Post #: 3.1

The Transport peeled away once more. Scanning the cityscape for a decent bit of cover to try some tricky maneuvers before doubling back.

The forward gunner tried taking over the comm-line until the pilot kicked at them.

"Sit back down and keep your eye on the sight!" The man hollered as the other midship gunners let their ire be heard with the hasty dips and jukes they were being forced to work around. "I'll happily trade places with anyone!"

The rebuttal making them grumble as the turrets tried to return fire on the pursuing TIE's. Green bolts skating across the surface of the ship as sparks flew in the ventral gunners sight and ducking out of the way as a knee-jerk reactio despite being in cover. A glint above caught their attention as they retrained their zero on the TIEs behind them. A deluge of red streaks slamming into one pursuer from above as the second TIE peeled away.

<Got you some breathing room, transport. Use it wisely!> An Alliance x-wing coming into view before it seemed to float in mid-air while adjusting it's vector to pursue the escaping TIE. Unable to reply before the engines flared and the x-wing began it's own pursuit. The transport shuddered against the hard turn, power dropped to the engines as they heard the vessel groan under the stress.

<Transport to Medical, touchdown shortly.> The pilot called out as the engines flared, and each crew member felt themselves be pushed back in their seat as the shuttle lurched mid turn and burned hot for the medical landing pad.

Arriving only a short time later to see their passengers breaking for the landing pad where they would be touching down. The forward gunner abandoning their post as they flipped the landing gear switch and the door controls before stepping out of the cockpit with the engineer in tow. Both waiting on the ramp as the door hissed open as the shuttle set down on the landing pad with a thud.

"Inside! Come on!" The gunner hollered over the whine of the engines, moving to help before scooping up the boy. The engineer rallying the tail of the stragglers before looking back to Makko and yelling to the gunner before pointing.

"You too! Can't guarantee another shuttle!" The gunner ran for Makko, still yelling as if the engines were right in there ear.

-Elsewhere-

The Wallflower received a transmission from an unknown source, initially setting it aside in the order of callouts before the source was recognized as the Hilltop. A worrying sign given the last command vessel had been the Ballarat. The order reviewed as the Captain of the Wallflower looked across the bridge before opening the comm lines to the Transports.

<All active Transports will return directly to the Dawnbreaker. The Wallflower and escorts are returning to the main body. I repeat. All active Transports will return to the Dawnbreaker upon successful exfil.>

The Captain nodded to the communications Officer as they dumped their old network and coding as per orders from the Hilltop above. Establishing a new line before delivering the same instructions to the transports still active below.

The Ratcatcher and the Bootstrap finally took off from their landing pads, made aware of the new orders as they ascended and changed their vectors before sending a request to the Dawnbreaker above.

Untitled704-20231012074643.png

Action Report-
● Entry post to evacuate Makko Vyres.
● 1 Armed Transport has arrived at Jedi Temple Medical Landing platform.
● Continuity post for Chapter 1, enemy forces unaffected by post.

Objective: To Unite All Peoples Within Our Nation

Allies: Isar Isar
Enemies: Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Jogon smiled when she came stumbling towards him. He had an arm outstretched to grab her by the throat, but he never got the chance. His smile had just enough time to transition into a frown when she grabbed him and subsequently smashed her helmet into his face. Pain exploded across his temples and the dashade went reeling.​
Most of his musculature and bones had been replaced with enhanced alternatives. Rybocoarse, titanium, plexisteel... But there were few things that could entirely absorb full, violent contact with a beskar helmet. Except, maybe, another helmet. Fine. Point made. Next time he wouldn't leave anything to style. Jogon took two lumbering steps back, one hand cradling his face and the other keeping the point of his lightsaber aimed at the Mandalorian to ward her off from continuing her charge.​
"Son of a..." He grunted into his palm. Already he could feel the swelling around his forehead and eyes.​
Whatever, she was here now - close at hand where her lightwhip wouldn't do her good. That was what he wanted. Now she was meat.​
Jogon lurched suddenly to close the gap and swung his saber in a downward arc, aiming to bisect her from shoulder to hip. He kept swinging after that one, too: slow, powerful thrusts and slashes. The kind that knocked people's weapons out of their hands if they weren't careful. Didn't matter what she did. He'd outlast her. That was the whole point of the Dark Side, the cybernetics, the training. If she tried to fly off, he'd reach through the Force and crush the jetpack.​
Meat.​

karis.png
coruscantaltobj2.png

P E N I T E N T
THE LIGHTSWORN
Battle Armor | Lightsaber

SE | Amena Kader
BHj7K1e.png

6Bqmc1A.png

III : HARMONY IS UNITY
TYRANT

He found her response rather lacking. It was in the heart of the Sith to be deceptive. But even still, if there was any vessel within this Dark Empire worthy of any measure of redemption, it would be one once loyal to the Empire that bore his name. The Knights of the Empire were as susceptible as any to fall to darkness but in a measure rarer than even that of the Jedi. Their code danced a line of self-discipline and temperance while also acknowledging and respecting the essence of the mortal soul, not denying or contradicting it.

When she split her blade into two, he took a defensive stance, hilt clutched in both hands as he immediately matched her strike with a swift block of his own. She held her other saber defensively, ready to retort to his immediate strike and thus he relinquished one hand from his hilt, clawing his opposite open hand as he sent a pulsing battery of minor force blasts toward her face to try and discombobulate her before he broke the clash, twisting the blade forward with a step into the next strike.

A moment later and she was running away from him. He stilled himself, his aim shifting to the nearest door control panel reeled back for throwing his saber toward it. The argent blade sliced into the electronics before the door emergency override closed it shut infront of her with a loud hiss of its hydraulics before the durasteel bit into the stone beneath, kicking up a cloud of dust in its wake. Assuming she'd duck out of the way, the blade would return to sender, Stennis snatching the hilt from the air as he slowly approached with a foreboding tread toward her. He blinked and memories flashed before him that were not his own. Alone...in a tunnel opposite of the darkness. His blade came alight in his hand, argent and shimmering with the will of Empires ignited in its lethality as he strode forward with slow, foreboding heavy steps.

He stood still before her, clutching the blade close but without any true guard or defense. He would hear her words.

"What then...are you doing with them?" He asked outright, containing his drive to otherwise cut her down.

Tides of Change

HkJNBgo.png

Tags: OPEN
Objective 2:
House of Cards

DPFKiwm.png

Jedi Temple, Coruscant...
Hours before the Imperial attack...

Elias' mission was simple, at least on paper. Just as with Dagobah, repelling the impending attack was not an option, and preventing invasion was futile. Coruscant would fall. He knew that. But unlike the Sith Order's attack on Dagobah, the Dark Empire had created just large enough a window for the New Jedi Order to evacuate personnel and retrieve sensitive data before the temple could be razed. Elias was responsible for the latter. He and his companion, a specially programmed 3PO-series protocol droid, made their way through the bustling temple.

"My, I've never seen the Jedi temple so disorderly," KT-77 remarked. "Things must be more dire than I thought." Elias nodded, though he wasn't sure if the droid noticed. He was keeping a quicker pace than she was, ahead by a few feet since they left the Calypso on the landing dock. "Yes, and it'll only grow worse, I'm afraid." He turned his head to cast a glance back at the red, white, and blue-patterned droid when he caught a gut-wrenching glimpse of a familiar figure across the cavernous chamber of the inner temple.

It had been some time since Efret Farr Efret Farr left without saying goodbye, just long enough for the wound to scab over but fresh enough that seeing her again tore it right back open. Elias thought to shout her name, but she was in far too much of a hurry to heed him. She had her Padawan with her, clearly moving with intent across the catwalk. All he could do was watch from afar. "Master Edo, I fear if we do not hurry-" Katie intruded. Elias was quick to snap back at her.

"-There will be enough time, KT," Elias said harshly to the droid. Katie slowed her pace a moment as she processed the lashing, a hesitation Elias caught in his periphery. "I'm sorry, Katie. This is just... it's hard for me to-"

"-I know, Master Edo. I was left behind on Sullust all those years ago when my temple fell. I was on Dagobah when the Sith attacked. I understand what you are feeling." Elias drew in a deep breath and held it in his lungs just long enough for it to burn before exhaling. He patted the droid's shoulder and gave her an apologetic nod. "Let's go get that data, hm?" He cast a final forlorn glance across the hall, only catching a fleeting glimpse of Efret's dark hair as she and her companion disappeared into a corridor and out of sight.

Present...

An explosion against the temple exterior shook the walls of the archives. Overhead lights flickered eerily, though they did not give out entirely. Sparks showered the polished marble floor from several panels around the room, but Elias worked on through the chaos. Nearby, KT-77 tottered from one terminal to the next, doing her best to process as much data as she could without the aid of proper slicing capabilities. She was, after all, an archivist droid herself; keeping data secure was her forte, not skimming it.

"Master Edo!" she fretted. "Almost got it, Katie! Hang in there!" Elias' hands were shaking as he completed another transfer. He'd brought several empty holocrons from Bogano's archives to store caches of Jedi data. He only had two left, and so long as he was breathing, he was determined to fill them with everything he could. Anything that could help them turn the tide and take the fight to the Dark Empire.

Maps of Coruscant, information on the temple, Jedi training practices, locations of outposts and enclaves- then he came upon a list of Force-sensitive children. It was by no means a definitive, comprehensive list, but it was sizable enough to stall the process while the information moved to his holocron. "Katie, how much time do we have?" Elias called out to the droid. She was shuffling fervently as she assessed the situation. "Not long, Master Edo. We must leave soon, or there won't be a ship to get back to!"

"Just a moment longer," Elias said. He rose to his feet and met her in the center of the archives. His hand moved straight to his lightsaber and clutched it tightly, ready to defend the holocron should any Sith or Imperial forces breach this deep into the temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom