Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Danse Macabre (Hallowe'en on Necropolis)

obj2.png

Objective: Speak with Thelma
Tags: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth / Valery Noble Valery Noble / Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar
div1.png

Arriving late, Silas wasn't inclined to stay too long. The knight had come last minute to attend the party after hearing whispers of foul play, rumors that had only been increasing over the past few days. He wasn't sure if any other Jedi were doing the same, but it would be reassuring that he wasn't the only Jedi on this miserable planet.

Dressed in a smart black suit and masquerade mask to blend in with everyone else the young man walked onto the dancefloor causally. His light blue eyes caught sight of a waitress handing out whiskey on a silver tray, one of which was too irresistible to pass up. Smiling at her, he politely smiled and took one for himself to sip on.

Nothing was out of the ordinary about this place so far, however, a man bothering some women across the room was starting to catch his attention. He had already had too much, and from the looks of it, the bloke wasn't impressing the two girls either. Sighing to himself, Silas took another sip and made his way over to the troublemaker.

"Sorry is this man bothering you?" Silas asked calmly while giving Gatz a cold stare. Yet, just when things could only get more strange he sensed a stronger presence of two individuals who he never thought would be here. Looking between the two women, Silas soon realised he was standing behind his former master and ex girlfriend.

"By my stars, I guess it wasn't the whiskey messing with my senses then..."

Last edited:

yY25iSp.png
Ship: The Red Night
Weapons: Blaster Pistol

Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble Thelma Goth Thelma Goth Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | OPEN

Hugging Valery was like hugging a block of ice. That made Gatz frown. Most of the time her hugs were warm, but it dawned on him that this one wasn't. And it was probably just the booze addling his mind, but suddenly, he didn't feel like he belonged here, between the two women talking. The glare Valery gave him didn't help matters either.

"You used to give better hugs."

Then she snatched his wine, mere moments after Thelma had suggested it was poisoned. But it was fiiine! And hadn't she told him to have fun? Then came the next guy, whoever that was, and the newcomer decided he was going to mean mug Gatz.

"Alright," Gatz grumbled, "I can see that I'm no longer welcome."

He let go of Valery, and staggered off in the direction of the bar, for more booze.

Last edited:

Anak Darkstar

A
2Exn6YR.png

Objective I
:​
City of the Dead

TAG: OPEN

The Son of Hell had come to the Necroworld to regain some stamina. Death strengthened his Necropowers, his peridot green eyes burned as he stooped on a sea of skulls, liftiing one up into his hands. The hollow holes her placed his gauntlet fingers in, the emptiness inside spoke of the invitable, that even the brilliant and masterful of the mind would end up with empty void where once the brain tissue had been. Death was the great equalizer, it took kings and peasents, Lords and Scoundrel.

Anak had committed the pilgrimage back from the Second Death, and it had much altered him. He now possessed abilities most “unnatural” which he had unleashed in his transformation. Here on the Ivory Graveyard he stood graspijg that skull, when bones began to shake and rising, their eyes glowing red. Skulls found vertebrae, and arm and leg bones came together. The Son of Hell had the skull in his hand begin to burn within and it floated away to the neck of Skeleton. Anak’s great crimson cape blowed in the wind, his mask removed and in groove of his breastplate, his long curly locks swaying as wind blew. He reached for his Soul Saber hilt. The symphony of skulls rose around him, their gnarled fossil fingers ppoint at him as they came to The Son of Perdition.

The Hell Spawn hewed at the legions, his peridot green blade cutting through femurs like flesh and absorbing the Necroplasma. The Skeletons pawed at him, they grabbed his shoulders which he smote their hands clean off, and with each sweep of his blade, more came, as if waves of white beating down on him. Anak opened his hilt’s pummel and unleashed green flames of emerald that consumed the Lumbar legions, turning their white smooth bones into powder.

The Son of Darkness began to break a sweat, as the hands bow raised him up from underneath and carried him over towards a great chasm. Anak cut down at the skulls, his blade now a shoto from dispersing so much Necro energy. He was pulled under by the sternum shoals. There in ribs of their rancor, he felt his body being beat on all sides by their bony fists. The soohd of cracking as fingers and knuckles broke lose in pieces. The Hellian in this Ulna undertow, put his mask back on qnd gripped his hilt with both hands, The Soul Saber harvested the souls of these Skeletal Soldiers, making the blade lengthen to a Great Saber that Anak swept in a wide circle, throwing many like a carousal, the many skulls, ribs, hips, and bony ligaments flying into air.

The Son of Hell had a moment, a brief respite before they began to come together rising a precipice of pisiform, reading to bear down on Anak, who held his blade close to his mask as the triquetral tornado came down on him in a great crash. Skulls flew in the air with red eyes and teeth clinching as a resounding cry was heard aloud,

“Hahahahahahahaha!”

Last edited by a moderator:
Objective: II (Danse Macabre)

Tag: Annika Starfire Annika Starfire

"Its pretty amazing isn't it, can't you just feel the energy in the air tonight. I wish other cultures would be so open about all this stuff...

“That was… unexpected.” Glar thought to himself. What was even more unexpected to Glar was getting his picture taken and immediately uploaded to the HoloNet. Normally, he would have protested against having his picture distributed for all to see like this. But tonight, he was in an unrecognizable costume, so he was not too bothered by it.

Now that the initial surprise had worn off, Glar took a closer look at the person talking to him. He was not entirely sure of her species (his best guess was that she was a Kage), and she was wearing an elaborately detailed dark-purple dress and masque. The most notable thing about her though, was the noticeable trace of the Dark Side that Glar could detect on her.

In response to her question about how he felt about Necropolis’s attitude towards death, Glar hesitated for a moment, and then said “I feel that it places too much emphasis on the end of life, rather than what can be achieved with the time that we earn for ourselves by surviving.”

Glar listened to her response to this, before introducing himself. “My name is Glar, by the way. Would you mind telling me yours?”

Anak Darkstar

A

2Exn6YR.png

Objective I
City of the Dead

The Son of Hell fled the whirl wind of dead, he betan to clumb a citdel, Skeleton Soldiers following up as arachinds, balls pf flame cadting from their mouths as he tried to keep his footing, pieces of the stone tower broke asunder, and Anak leapt to grab a handhold in crevice, his great long crimson cape flapping, some of Bone Men grabbing on to it as ot swung. The Hell Spawn watched as legions crawled at the base of the citdel tower, there was a loud ting of bell above, to which shaking off those hitching a ride on his cape, The Hell Spawn climbed to the top where a great brass bell swung, he took a saber hilt from his belt and the Soul Saber in his right, the snap hiss of a red blade against the gjastly green, he met the Undead, cutting througj rib cages and severing heads, causing them to fall off the edge. Some of them had big wmpty eye sockets and tiny holes in the cap, their noses pointed like beaks, dead Rodians no doubt. The Warrior fought nad fought, but his strength was waining, for there was no end to them, they climbed ever over the edge ready with exhaustless malice. Anak felt as if he had returned to Chaos, when riding over the edge was mounted Bone Heads, their steads skeletal Tu’kata, hounds of Korriban. They charged, Anak leapt witj bith blades, cutting through one hound skull nad making its entire spune and rib cage collapse into a pile of bones. Before The Hell Spawn could even recover, the other was upon him, the pearly fangs snapping nas bitting his shoulder. He cried outvad glowing green ooze flowed down on to his armor. Then the tower shook, and rising over the edge was a massive Skeletal Beast, its snout full of titanic teeth and upon its cap two great hornd, a Krayt Dragon!

Anak shook off the Hound, and cut its neck line, he ran to great bell and looking at it on a mount of rock leapt and cut the wood joists and scaffolding, causing the great bell to fall and roll it pulverizing Bone Heads, and smashing into Krayt that fell back over the edge. The Son of Darknesss fell on a knee, coughing, he summoned his rage and rose back up ready with both crackling blades, reading for another wave. A moment passed, then another nad finally he jerked his shoulder as he walked to the edge and saw below notbing but motionless skeletons. He turned back with his crescent glowing green eyes to where the bell had been and then looked back down. He understood that it had somehow awoken these Undead Legions. The only question was who had rung the bell? The Hell Spawn allowed himself to lower his guard, his sabers shuttered off and he fell in a huff on his great cape. His body aching, his fsce beneath his mask drenched in sweat, and his shoulder maimed.

oIJgcnN.png

Objective II & III
Wearing: Dress | Mask
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
MUSIC

"Sorry is this man bothering you?"

Thelma froze at the sound of Silas’ voice, panic rising in her. Her first instinct was to leave, but she clamped down on the impulse. Running would do neither of them any good.

Sure enough, he recognized her. She reached up and untied the mask all the same, slowly lowering it. Her face had grown fuller, flesh added to her formerly gaunt cheeks as the signs of malnourishment faded. But she also seemed less human, the purple glint in her eyes brighter, the dagger-sharpness of her canines more prominent.

Hello, Silas,” she said. “I was just asking about you.

The woman at the bar had vanished. In her seat was a middle-aged man wearing a suave gray suit and clutching a black cane with a silver wolf's head handle. The man watched Gatz, his expression like that of a cat observing a trapped mouse—feigned disinterest belying a predator’s curiosity. He expected Gatz to order another drink. A draught or two more and the young man would collapse. Something would have to be done, and he would be there to do it.

Anak Darkstar

A
2Exn6YR.png

Objective I
City of the Dead

The Son of Hell made the climb down the lone tower, his boots crunching skulls. Crossing an ivory desert of bone he came to a town, the buildings were brick with smoke stakes that puffed black clouds and at the center was brightly lit skyscraper.

The Hell Spawn walked the asphalt road, drops of gis glowing green blood fell, leaving a trail aw he passed darkened windows. He felt eyes upon him, but no one stepped forth from the shadows. Looking up great posts of wood was speakers, which had loose wiring tethered to them. As he took steps to town center, empty, sirans blared:

The sound was defeaning, then silence. There was the sound of great pounding, foot steps, and emerging around a corner was a figure in thick jet black plate armor, dragging a great blade behind it as if plowing.

IMG_8084.png

The Son of Hell unclipped his Soul Saber, he was not ready to enter another conflict and so hid behind a fountain in the city sqaure. He heard the grinding of the great blade dragging over brick and asphalt. Then there was silence, Anak took a breath when a great point tore throigj the white masonry, almost boring through his neck. The top fount head fell and there stood The Nightmarish Warrior. His helm was gnarled as feathers, tattered robes of purple flowerc at his front, the Being moved with a grace of a freight train, he hefted the great blade as a beam to come down in the Hell Spawn he fell back out of the dry fountain. The Son of Darkness was now on his back, inching himself away, when the sirans rang loud again, the armor of the Black Knight starting to swirl into the air as if ink falling into the sky like a pool of water. As The Nightmsre swung the great blade, it fell on Anak only to pause, it fading away into particles of black until it and The Warrior was gone. Suddenly the doors of the neighborhood all in unison unbolted in symphony. The Son of Hell leaned up and said,

“What in the Hell was that?!”

Objective: Danse Macabre
Tags: Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar

Untitled932_20231023183707.png
"That's a good point, life is fun, why rush to the end." she laughed. She was only a teenager, she loved the macabre and the celebration of death but she hoped to have a long life full of fun, money, boys, power, the whole buffet.

"I'm Annika, if your interested, I post on the holonet as Anni-K, with an I, and a capital K." she pulled out a hand rolled cigarette with just a touch of giggledust in it and lit it up.

"Where have you come from? I live on Zeltros, it seemed to take forever to get here for this." It was worth it though, she thought to herself as a large smoking firework went into the air and exploded with a deep boom, leaving the strange shape of a snake skull lingering in green high in the clouds. She could have sworn she heard a deep cackling noise.

[/QUOTE]

Objective: II (Danse Macabre)

Tag: Annika Starfire Annika Starfire

"I'm Annika, if your interested, I post on the holonet as Anni-K, with an I, and a capital K."

“I do not frequent the Holonet’s social media much, but I am pleased to meet you nonetheless.” Glar replied, extending a gauntleted, three fingered hand for a handshake.

As Annika lit up a cigarette, Glar smelled a slight trace of giggledust spice. While he never indulged in the drug himself, Glar was well-aware of what it smelled like. He was, after all, a former member of the Pyke Syndicate.

At this point, Annika mentioned that she was from Zeltros, and asked Glar where he was from. Well, that cleared up the mystery of her species. She did seem strangely pale for a Zeltron, though. Glar decided not to be nosy about it, and instead just answered the question presented to him.

“I am originally from Oba Diah, my species’s home planet. Right now though, I do not have a set place that I call home. I suppose one could say that I am a wanderer.” In reality, the more accurate word would be “fugitive” but there was no need to tell this to a stranger. Especially one with an active social media presence.

Upon seeing the ominous, green snake-skull firework, Glar suddenly had a rather uneasy feeling. He was not sure if it was a sign from The Force, or just an ordinary feeling of discomfort. Either way, perhaps it would be best to go back downstairs. It was starting to become cold on the balcony anyways.

“I am going to go back downstairs for tonight. If you would like to keep talking, feel free to follow me.” Glar said to Annika. He rather hoped she would follow him. He was still quite curious about the trace of the Dark Side he had sensed in her, after all.

Last edited:

obj2.png

Tags: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth / Valery Noble Valery Noble / Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar
div1.png

Silas rolled his eyes slightly at the alcoholic and made sure he went away before gazing at Valery with a slight smile "Friend of yours Valery?" he said in regards to the hugging comment. Silas knew she wouldn't betray Kahlil, but the knight couldn't help but pounce on the opportunity to tease his former master "Either way, he needs to calm himself down before he starts creating a scene" that on the other hand was a bit more stern, they all needed to keep an eye on the ball instead of looking after the silly man.

Finally turning to Thelma, Silas could only frown "You were?" he firstly said with a sigh, his soul still hurting from the message she sent to break up the friendship he held so close to his heart "Well... I hope it wasn't anything too bad. I've... I've been wanting to speak with you since you ran away but I haven't been able to find you until now"

Holding out a hand, he offered to join her on the dancefloor "Please, I just wish to find closure..."

oIJgcnN.png

Objective II & III
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
MUSIC

Thelma studied Silas, though it sort of hurt to look at him. He seemed okay. Sad, but healthy and still taking care of himself. She may have broken his heart, but not his spirit. He'd always been strong. "Nothing too bad," she echoed, glancing at Valery.

"Please, I just wish to find closure..."

Thelma gently took his hand, but she didn't lead him onto the dance floor. Instead, she pulled him aside, to a side room where the loud music of the club was dampened. It was mostly deserted, quiet and a good place to talk.

"It wouldn't work, Silas," she said, a bit more blunt in person than her holo message had been. "Not just because I'm no longer a Jedi, but also because of what I am. I had hoped it wouldn't prove such a divisive thing, but even when we talked about our plans for the future, it colored everything."

oIJgcnN.png

Necropolis
div-orange.png
Outfit: Masked dress
Tag: Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Thelma Goth Thelma Goth

With an outstretched arm and an annoyed look on her face, Valery grabbed Gatz by the collar of his jacket from behind, and stopped him from walking off. "You're drunk, Gatz," Valery said to clarify that he was still welcome, but that he was in no condition to be wandering off alone. "Poisoned too, so let's not go for more drinks, alright?" She was actually stunned that after Thelma shared the news, he was still wanting to drink more.

Either he was really drunk, or just in need of a slap.

"If you really want to drink more, let's go somewhere else. Where the drinks aren't spiked." She yanked him back a little more and smiled at Thelma and Silas.

"Yeah, he's a friend and uh..." looking between the two, "I'll give you two some space." Looked like it was about to get serious between them, and she didn't feel like it was her place to get in between.

yY25iSp.png
Ship: The Red Night
Weapons:

Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble Thelma Goth Thelma Goth Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Gatz had taken all of two steps before he was yanked back by the collar of his nice dress jacket. He made a noise of protest, that was some cross between a yelp and a choke, and his pursuit of booze was halted outright.

"Heeeey! What's wrong with you? Either let me stay or let me leave, you're so confusing."

He just wanted to imbibe alcohol. So what if the drinks were poisoned? He had an iron... uh... whatever that organ was that processed alcohol. Whatever that thing was, it was made of durasteel! He'd faced Sith Knights, Rakghouls, crime lords, and more bounty hunters than he could count. And he was still alive. Poison wasn't going to kill him tonight!

It was when that thought passed through his mind, that Gatz considered that he might be properly drunk.

Thelma and Valery's friend that had decided that he was a problem seemed to be having some sort of serious conversation, about their relationship? Gatz didn't know either of them, but she had pretty eyes, and he had perfectly coifed hair, so shouldn't things work out for them?

As Valery dragged him away from the promise of poisoned bourbon, two thoughts came to mind.

"More booze?" He asked the Jedi Master, and then he turned his head back to Thelma and Silas, and shouted, "I hope things work out between you two! You'd make some beautiful babies!"

Last edited:

obj2.png

div1.png

Silas gave a respectful nod to Valery after she decided to give them space, leaving the two former lovers to talk in peace away from unwanted ears. However, that didn't seem to be enough for the vampire when she suddenly pulled him away from the dance floor and into another room. Once the door was closed, Silas was finally able to look her in the eyes once more.

Thelma more bluntly than before reminded him why they had broken apart, almost the same words which were said in the holo message. In response, Silas let out a shallow sigh and nodded "Thelma, I understand..." he said in a lowered tone "I promised myself If I ever saw you again I'd respect your wishes. At the very least, the last thing I wanted to do was wish you good luck" the said with a sorrowful smile as he lightly squeezed her hand.

"No matter who you are, you'll always be the kind girl I knew"

Last edited:
Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Objective III
: That Funny Reefer Man​

Current Outfit

Though the Mandalorians were officially at war with the Alliance, that didn't mean that Hilal's operations in the GA space ceased. It did mean that Hilal had to be very cautious in entering GA space to the point where Hilal had to rely on a different alias which was filtered through the Bounty Hunter's guild. Besides, there were many clients who still desired a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter despite the fact that the GA had made restrictions for Mandalorians to work as Bounty Hunters in their territory. Hilal's current client, a Dug who wished to remain anonymous was a spice dealer who despises the poison: Borcus that was being peddled on Dahrtag or Necropolis as the local call it as recreational drugs used to capture people and sell them off as slaves. It made the Dug's product look bad, when one of his customers allegedly died from consuming Spice only to find out that it was laced with Borcus.

The Dug tasked Hilal with finding the crime boss who poisoned his customer and not only take them out, but also make sure that they won't be able to supply that poison again. Hilal found herself in the underworld of Necropolis surrounding herself with scum and villainy, they were celebrating the annual Hallowe'en event and the majority of the inhabitants wore costumes that ranged from mundane to over the top. Hilal decided to blend in with the crowd wearing a fox costume that she created, the tail was made out of bio luminescent substance that glowed against the night air and she created the claws and wig while applying makeup to her face.

Why not have a little fun while doing a mission? Hilal smiled to herself as she waited for her friend: Akiya Orime Akiya Orime . She managed to sneak out from her boss again and was eager to participate in the festivities with Hilal. Besides, Hilal needed her expertise for the poison and while it was nice to hang out with Akiya again..... she'll need protection lots of it.

Last edited:

oIJgcnN.png

Objective II & III
MUSIC

"I hope things work out between you two! You'd make some beautiful babies!"

The drunk had no idea how much pain his words caused her. Thelma flinched but didn't respond as she hurried Silas away.

Her expression was stoic when she recited her reasons for calling off their engagement. But as Silas spoke, accepting her decision, her composure slipped away and her eyes grew glassy.

She loved him. That was what made it so painful. She knew their marriage wouldn’t work, but she still cared so deeply for him. It felt like she was ripping her own heart out.

He gave her hand a squeeze. She blinked, and the tears fell. “Thank you,” she whispered hoarsely, managing a little smile. “Go and be a great Jedi Knight, Silas.

Bowing her head, she brought his hand up to her lips, kissing the back of it. Then she let him go.

Objective: Danse Macabre
Tags: Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar

Untitled932_20231023170624.png

Annika gave a little suppressed giggle, at, basically nothing, as the spice had its pleasurable effect. She stubbed it out and placed it back into the case, she didnt want to get high, just buzzed. "No harm in wandering a bit, its a big galaxy, it would suck if we never left the planets we were born on." she reached up and took her mask off, it was beginning to bug her anyway.

When the Pyke asked suggested they return to the dance floor she nodded and smiled offering him her arm to lead her if he wished, if he didnt she would just follow along. "Are you much of a dancer? Or are we hitting the bar then?" she asked curiously as they walked. The music was swelling as they came back down and she grinned as the giggledust tried to make every lyric a joke or innuendo to her. She could certainly dance right now if that was what the man wished. "Have you wandered anywhere fun recently?"

FEs1aF6.png

Objective III: That Funny Reefer Man
Outfit: Sexy Bunny Costume
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Akiya’s eyes were darting from side to side as she hurried to the meeting place that Hilal had sent her. This was the last time that Akiya would order something from the holonet without pictures, but her budget for a costume was not high and when she read “Bunny Costume” she thought it would be something cute and fuzzy that would go well with Hilal’s fox costume. There were a few good things however. Necropolis was full of people in costumes and she was not the only one that was showing a bit more skin that she thought appropriate. Secondly, it had made sneaking off New Alderaan super easy. When Jitters saw her in the costume he had fainted and all Akiya had to do was call up her friend Jade to get a ride to Necropolis.

Akiya wondered what kind of fun Hilal was inviting her to join in. The gentetcist knew there was some sort of holiday or festival taking place on Necropolis, but she also knew that Hilal almost always had a mission of some sort. The young Mandalorian who Akiya was quickly forming a bond with might have looked like a cute upper teens girl, but Hilal was a Mandalorian and she was always out to prove herself. Something told Akiya there was more than just a good time going on.

But Akiya was still worried about the state of Hilal’s health. Hilal never slowed down and let things heal. All it would take was one wrong move or a misstep and Hilal’s back could give out. Akiya would not allow Hilal to be alone when that happened. So she agreed to come to Necropolis. ”Hey Hilal!” she yelled out when she saw her friend. She waved her hand in the air before she realized that left her very open to be ogled and brought her arm down to cover herself as much as she could. As she approached Hilal she was blushing mightily. ”Your costume is awesome. I knew it would be. What’re we doing here?”

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

Hilal was close to a full recovery though her back was still stiff. At least she no longer had a limp and didn’t wake up in intense pain. But rehab could’ve been a lot smoother if Hilal didn’t continue to take missions, but she could not see herself stopping not anytime soon. Hilals eyes darted around the crowd in search for Akiya. It was a Hallowe’en party, they were in the seedy underbelly of the planets most notorious gangsters. From the time Hilal knew Akiya, she was a sensitive soul who got frightened quite easily and was horrifically out of her depth when it came to combat. In other words, not too dissimilar to one of Hilals best friend: Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus .

Hilals thoughts were disrupted hearing Akiyas voice from behind. She whipped around only for her jaw to drop. Akiya looked….. absolutely stunning. Wearing a revealing bunny costume which showed off almost every feature of her body. “Hey sexy!” Hilal ran to her giving glares to anyone who dared looked Akiyas way. “I looove your costume! You said you were going to buy a cute outfit but It went beyond cute and straight to drop dead gorgeous territory!”

Akiya like Tiaza looked like supermodels something that made Hilal a little jealous. She adored Tiaza and was starting to form a bond with Akiya but they looked like Goddesses compared to Hilals plain look. They didn’t need to try to look beautiful unlike Hilal. “Anyway!” Hilal smiled still looking over Akiyas revealing costume. “I’m supposed to take out a drug lord who’s been a lacing poison that can fake a persons death but in reality it makes them paralyzed.”

She frowned. “The said drug lord is throwing a party at his mansion. We’re gonna need invitations. Thankfully my client has a contact that can give us those tickets.”

Hilal wasn’t much for stealth, but given that she was a Mandalorian in GA space she couldn’t unleash her armor. “The client is located in the plaza ahead,” Hilal said. “Come on! Let’s blend in with the crowd!”

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

FEs1aF6.png

Objective III: That Funny Reefer Man
Outfit: Sexy Bunny Costume
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Akiya’s blush deepened at Hilal’s greeting. ”You don’t have to call me sexy because I’m wearing this ridiculously revealing costume. Shopping the holo on a budget has its downfall. I thought I was getting a cute fuzzy bunny costume.” Akiya did feel better about the fact that eyes seemed to move away from her at Hilal’s threatening glare. Akiya shook her head at Hilal’s comment about her costume. ”I feel so silly dressed like this. I can’t pull this off. I’m not sexy.” Akiya was attractive, almost everyone could see it except Akiya herself. Even though her body made the costume look great, it was obvious the way she carried herself lacked the comfort of strutting around.

The young geneticist was quite happy to have Hilal change the subject to the business at hand. Though Akiya thought that perhaps Hilal was checking her out still as she did it. It was a weird feeling. And Akiya didn’t feel like she could just come out and ask Hilal why she was looking at her in that way. Akiya would just assume it was a compliment on how good the costume looked, even though Akiya felt ridiculous. ”There are quite a few substances that would do that to a person. But why would this gangster want to do that? And how is he delivering it to his victims?”

Akiya was naive to the underworld of the galaxy. She lived her life in labs and research data until Kilran had kidnapped her. Motivations of criminals were completely beyond her grasp. ”S-so we’re going to a gangster’s party with me dressed like this? Oh boy did I make a mistake.”

Hilal stated that they were close to her contact which gave Akiya mixed emotions. On one hand that probably meant that she would be out of the public eye. Someplace that she would get less stares. On the other it meant they would find their way to the party sooner than later, where Akiya didn’t know what to expect to happen when criminals saw her in such a costume. ”Right behind you as usual,” Akiya said, trying to sound confident. Her hand darted out and took hold of Hilal’s elbow to remain close and steady her nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom