Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Danse Macabre (Hallowe'en on Necropolis)

Objective: II (Danse Macabre)

Tags: Annika Starfire Annika Starfire

Glar had not quite been expecting to be asked upfront about using The Force. In response, he said
“Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. People usually do not guess that when I mention “unusual fighting skills”. The first thing that comes to most people’s minds is a martial art of some sort.”

"So... interesting stories.. hmm. Well, I am a force user, I'm still learning, but I got sent on this mission to check on a safe house and got bitten by a vampire.... but it's OK, cos he's kind of my boy..."

A vampire? Very curious. Glar was no expert on paranormal matters, but he was well aware that some campfire stories held more weight than one would expect. He was also fairly sure that vampires infected others through bites. If Annika was indeed bitten by a vampire, it would certainly explain her unusually pale skin for a Zeltron. (In addition to the unusual bruising on her arm she seemed to be glancing at.) He would continue to keep this line of thought to himself though.

She also mentioned being “sent” by someone. That was interesting. Most importantly of all though, she finally confirmed what Glar had suspected. She was indeed a force user.

After thinking about all this for some time, Glar responded.
“I do enjoy meeting other force-users in my travels. There is a certain perspective we have that others seem to lack, no?”

Glar paused to hear Annika’s response to this, and then asked “So, you mentioned being “sent” to this safe house. I would assume you are an independent contractor then, like myself. You seem like the entrepreneurial type.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom