Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction [GA/SO] Convergence — Junction of Naalol and Eiattu 6

PW2GKHP.png

Objective 1
Eiattu royal palace
GA: Padd Padd | open
SITH: open

Astrid never fully understood the siths lust for facing jedi historically it never ended well the jedi always won in the end. Maybe that was the nightsister in her talking the endless need for conquest and to base one's economy on it was doomed to fail she only had to look towards the galactic alliance to see a stable economy. But that was neither here nor there as she made her approach towards the royal palace with sith assassin's in toe as they stepped over dead bodies as the assault had begun. "Make your way into the palace capture any notable targets kill the rest" she said as the sith assassin's that followed her disappeared.

Astrid began chanting as she approached green energy flowing off of her as storm clouds began to form over head Astrid wouldn't let it rain that would give away her assassin's as she approached calling down lightning on galactic alliance troops and fortifications as she grew closer.

“Is there a reason why anyone has to die? There is no need to fight. There are plenty of beasts here that will take up both of our attentions to secure these tunnels.” Zaiya calmly asked, dropping her hand and letting the glow of the Force within her palm fade away. Her hand gently came to rest by her hip, where her prototype blaster-lightsaber

Aris Noble Aris Noble

His tail flicked out to his left. His gaze narrowed. The answer clearly displeased him. For a moment, he thought he was mistaken.

They had to be noncombatants. Not Jedi. He would dispose of them quickly and find a real fight.

Then he saw the weapon she was reaching for. Jhyrack took the mask from his belt and fitted it across his face.

"You would walk away," he growled incredulously. "Faced with the best fight of your life and you would walk."

What kind of warriors were these Jedi?

OBJ: Introductions
Enemies: Sith(Kalzok)
Allies: GA
Loadout: Battlefield

It itched and pulled. That was what Vulpesen had felt for almost the past sixty years. An itching tug that was constantly trying to tug him around the galaxy. Somewhat recently, another line had joined the ones that he had known for decades. Naalol, some planet that he had never even heard of had formed itself a netherportal. That portal beaconed the Valde like a moth to a flame. And who better to explore it than the man who had led and exodus of billions through its gates.

It was one place his men wouldn't followed, many of them having been returned themselves, they weren't eager to track their leader to the gates of hell. He knew they'd charge forward if asked, but he liked them enough to not ask. Afterall, their position had been created more so for whoever took the throne after him. Vulpesen could hold his own. It was a belief that persisted even as he saw the glowing merry go round of death that was Kalzok Kalzok . "As expected of a sith. Gravitating towards death," he stated as he walked forward, his hand slipping into his cloak to produce his saberstaff. He didn't ignite it yet, but he kept the weapon ready in case this unknown lord decided not to talk.

His eyes turned to one of the creatures that had dragged itself from the gate. It snapped its jaws and lunged towards the Valde. He barely gave it a glance as he flicked his tail, sending a dagger from his belt through the monster's head with a sonic crack. The steel had just passed through the skull when it stopped then darted back to its sheathe. "Who are you?"

Senator of Vaklin, 1st Siskeeni Advisor
PW2GKHP.png

Objective: 1
Allies: Galactic Alliance & Friends
Enemies: SO
Adversary: Credius Nargath Credius Nargath

Tags: Teresa Zambrano | Darth Pellax Teresa Zambrano | Darth Pellax Jarek Voss Jarek Voss Sentapoth Findos Sentapoth Findos Noah Corek Noah Corek Wulrenkit Claymus Wulrenkit Claymus Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Efret Farr Efret Farr Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Gress D'ran Gress D'ran Kasir Dorran Kasir Dorran Trajan Fett Trajan Fett Hakon Fett Hakon Fett Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

The line had pressed to a ridge, a slightly upraised section of land. Many Jedi and Sith swore by the high ground. While there were advantages there were also disadvantages. A poor commander would have them stand atop the rise. Many would die in such an endeavor. Derek didn’t fancy burying allies because of a poor decision. Instead, he shouted to the A.T.T.F. on the line.

“Get our heavy gunners up there and lay down. I only want your guns and heads out there. Mow them down. No mercy. Grenadiers and other explosive ordinance behind them. Hit the support vehicles, tanks, heavy artillery, or massive clusters. Make every shot count.”

He turned to Etyain, the Aegis Knight leader, and several of the Jedi knights and masters who were on the line.

“Spread across the ridge. Use the force and try to deflect any kill shots on our soldiers. But don’t keep your head above that ridge. I don’t want any of you to be targets of opportunity. Trust each other. Trust the force. Keep the younger Jedi a little further back. For those skilled at battle meditation, now is the time. Those with strong telekinesis skills should watch the skies and keep any grenades, missiles, or rockets launched by the enemy off our line. Deflect the ordinance back or explode them at a distance. Let’s move it, people. Now!”

Moving back, Derek motioned for a comms officer to join him as he took a knee.

“Open me a line to the Citadel.”

While the soldier worked on it Derek activated the comlink in his jaw. Sand and grit coated his exposed flesh and sweat-stained his clothes. His armor was pitted from several close calls.

“Al, you still on the third floor? Good. I want our soldiers on the second and third floors to begin firing over the ridge. They should have a clear line of sight over our heads. Strafe the enemy and give them something else to worry about. Also, get some RPGs and missiles on the upper levels and hit any transports. Hell hit anything flying. We don’t want to give the enemy any reinforcements. And round up some snipers for the upper levels. Thanks. Dib out.”

The comms officer was holding the handset out by then. An explosion nearby shook the ground and sent hot white shards of rock out in a shower. Some of the padawans tossed up a barrier and deflected the majority of it. Derek reached out and grabbed the offered comms and spoke into the receiver.

“We’ve taken the ridge. Anything on the other side is the enemy. I’d be appreciative if you could run a few bombers through and send a few fighters to strafe the bigger targets. Everything on the other side of the ridge. Dib out.”

He lashed out with a front kick which sent the comms officer flying away in time to avoid the descending lightsaber strike from the attacking Sith. Along the length of the ridge, dozens of Sith leaped up the hill and over. But the Aegis Knights and Jedi masters were ready. Derek struck out and swiped the Sith’s legs out so he landed on his back. The spear point lanced out, strengthened with the force, and through the fallen man’s mask and eye socket. Down the ridge, the Sith fell. From lightsabers and sniper fire from the citadel.

He bent and knelt at the ridge to scout the next push point. As he looked at the enemy his crimson eyes were drawn to a nearby set of ruins. A form moved swiftly around debris, enemy soldiers, and the dead. Something moving fast with predatory grace. There was a whisper in the force. Danger. More than just being on the frontlines of a battle. He slid back from the ridgeline.

“Eytain, hold the line. And get some ordinance dropped over there with the ruins. I’m headed over to do some recon. I’ll take Jon with me.”

The Champion of this group of Aegis Knights marched forward. A Wookiee, a massive giant even by his species standards, marched forward and joined Derek. The ground shook as a large quantity of ordinance hit near the ruins. Then Derek and Jon slipped over the edge and entered the wall of smoke to disappear as they advanced.

wjujCZT.png
Only a few threads of Darkness pulsed to herald his arrival, but they were impossible not to feel. Empyrean materialized onto Starlyte Station, and Corazona rose in time with the Master Jedi to face him.

He was terrifying. Most Sith were, whether it be by their physical characteristics or the imposing way the Force surged around them. This Emperor was no exception to either. Sweat prickled the tiny hairs at the back of her neck, and a lump rose in the back of her throat.

Cora let her eyes fall closed and drew in a heavy breath, drinking in deep the Sith Lord's presence. Empyrean was a name on everyone's lips during the Golden Covenant's gala, but there was nothing familiar to her about his particular brand of dread.

She exhaled, slowly, in relief of that fact.

Valery seemed far more relaxed and confident, though not without betraying the severity of the situation. This was a man – a thing – she'd faced before. Cora had steadied herself by the time they'd exchanged glances.

Next, her eyes fell impassively over the Sith titan's bizarre form.

"I see why they call him The Dead God."

PW2GKHP.png

Objective I — Eiattu 6
Unit Comp: The Hellstompers
Tag: Sara Roche Sara Roche Sentapoth Findos Sentapoth Findos Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

Gress slowly settled into his seat, eyes scanning over incoming data from the Raven droids.

"Radar, what's the word?"

"Incoming message from Major Roche."

"Put her through." Gress leaned forward, scowling.

<<Roach to Demon, we have a situation. Outer recon reports approach of enemy force- a dozen or so STAPs approaching our swamps. Main body still some distance away. Helldivers are withdrawing deeper into the swamp to avoid contact- suggest Thunderstorm do the same.>>
The Trade Federation...

Backstabbing bastards. He'd have to report this to high command, if the Trade Federation are sending generals to fight for the Sith, that's certainly a break of their agreement of neutrality.

"Copy Roach. Get your Ravens up in the air and get some targetting data. We'll shell them to draw their attention. Remember to use your armors adaptive camo, those droids are going to be looking for tanks and walkers, not marines."

A scout team of 12 Single Trooper Aerial Platforms were dispatched from the stronghold and began to survey the area surrounding the swamps, with instructions to withdraw if they encountered an opposing military unit.
"Demon to Solo II, I want droid poppers on grid coordinates Zero Three Seven Five Zero Two. Hit them for effect. Roach, I want your men to keep your heads down and retreat towards ambush points. Keep your Ravens in the air to draw their attention. They won't be able to tell the difference between your Ravens and ours."

<Solo II copies. Loading ion rounds, fire for effect. Roach, incoming in half a mike. Prep your grounding sinks and de-ionizers.>

"Demon to Undertaker. I want all Tigers to load HE in both mortars and your mass drivers. Grid coordinates are being sent. Zero Six Three Five Zero Two. Do you copy?"

<Undertaker to Demon, we copy. Loading HE. ETA half a mike.>

Gress leaned back once more. The Cerberus could see them landing off in the distance, but he wasn't going to play his hand just yet. The beartrap was still being held tight. They needed proof of the Trade Federation's betrayal before they reported it.

Now they just needed to-

The 4 Units of Heavy Artillery Guns would commence firing towards the palace, their projectiles evidently lacking a specific target.
"Sir! Krayt just reported rounds dropping on top of them. Chrome Dome is OFA."

"Have Krayt reposition and counterbattery." Gress spoke with immediate purpose. "Demon to Thunderstorm, Hold your fire and prioritize shields. Worst case scenario, you get found out and push forward the time table."

<Copy. Putting up the umbrellas until the steel rain passes.>

TLDR:
x6 Thundercats from Firestorm are firing ion mortar rounds on droid scouts around Sara Roche Sara Roche 's position.
x7 Tigers are firing both mortar and mass driver HE rounds on scout units near Thunderstorm's postion.
Thunderstorm is hunkering down in the swamp, waiting for the scouts to be destroyed or be to discovered.
Krayt is repositioning.

Sith-Logo.png

"Do you think I would have burned hundreds of worlds just to grovel?", he said as he took a few steps forward. The sound of his boots on metal rang out as metal plates in his soles echoed his every step. Steel on steel, smacking and grinding as the Emperor approached.​
His other arm manifested from a cloud of smoke that had long since replaced his organs, trailing out of the cavity in his canyon of a chest. It formed nigh solid, its edges still visibly warping like heat over a flame. He looked whole now, not just half a thing, but the general shape and idea of a man rather than the walking wound he was only moment prior.​
"I will speak this plainly, so listen well.", he offered in a tone straining against the death that had long taken his vocal cords. He glanced towards Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania , letting her know this was as much a message for her as Valery Noble Valery Noble .​
"I will march on the Core. I shall retake Coruscant in the name of the Sith, and I will scatter the Jedi Order like ashes in the wind. My ships, my armies, and my Sith will secure our control over a Galaxy you have led astray for far too long. Know that you could not stop me when you cut me down - and you will not stop me here."​
His staff appeared in his hand, coming down with a ringing scrape as he stabbed its impervium pommel into the ground next to him and the blade ignited above his head. A great force saber pike with the maw of a dragon on its end expanded his presence many fold, as though it were its own Sith Lord caught in his grey knuckled grip.​
"Come tomorrow, we will see if you are as resilient as I have proven to be when I give you the wounds you have given me."​
And then a strike, but not from his weapon, or some telekinetic strike, but from his eyes. Metal orbs heated as the strain of his anger pressed forward to melt at her - but the Force was a forgiving thing, and it fought against Empyrean even now. It would warn them of what he was doing - even if Empyrean worked tirelessly to overcome its manifestations and influence. Even still, his hate filled stare melted all it witnessed that did not manage to protect itself.​

Objective: III - Sullust Run
Call Sign: Jester - Bloodstripe Two
Craft: 'Makaria' Multirole Fighter
Loadout:
Modular bay loadout(from closest wingtip mount cannons in toward nose of the craft, 1 per side)
-2x Agrocite enhanced EM 1919 paired repeating laser cannons
-2x heavy repeating electromagnetic plasma cannon
-2x Agrocite enhanced SW-9 ion cannon
-2x Agrocite enhanced Ht-12 heavy laser cannon

Allies: Lord Tooka Lord Tooka | Seela Leini Seela Leini | Darion Kithero Darion Kithero
Opponents: Addison Porte Addison Porte

Kurayami had been pulled into this conflict, flying for the Sith under the command of a woman whom he knew nothing of. That didn't bother him, nor did the fact that he was flying on the 'wrong' side of everything. The Corellian took a long pull from his flask as the navicomp beeped letting him know that he was approaching the end of the programmed route. Looked like it was time to get professional in a minute, another couple of big gulps from the flask and he would reluctantly cap it and return it to the breast pocket of his flightsuit. With that out of the way he would pick up the helmet off his lap and seal it in place before easing the throttle back, watching as the stars simultaneously went from a tunnel of blue haze flecked with streaks back to the familiar black void and pinpricks of light, and the HUD cam fully online bringing all the data from the panoramic displays right in front of his eyes in a more easily digestible way. A few switches flicked to arm the weapons in the modular bays, and he was set. Now just to catch up with the rest of his squad.

It was not hard to spot the oddly shaped fighter, well at least from certain angles. The sand yellow coloration on the belly, wings, and tail was striking for sure, but what many noticed first was the boldly painted '13' in the same color on the vertical tail and dorsal and ventral wings. This was someone who wanted to be seen.

There came the message over the channel, thankfully he had dialed in the correct frequency. "Roger, This is Bloodstripe Two, callsign Jester. All systems are absolutely golden on this fine day. Will maintain trail position for now. Good hunting."

PW2GKHP.png
Command Center // :
Mobile One| CIS Mobile Command Center | Renegade Headquarters

Artillery Compliment //:
HAG-M | x5 Units | Medium Artillery Support
J1 Proton Cannon |x10 Units | Anti-Air Support
Heavy Artillery Gun |x4 Units | Heavy Artillery Support

Main Army Compliment //:
Armored Multi-Functional |x7 Units | Advanced Forward Armor
X4-86H Repulsortank |x12 Units | Infantry Support Armor
G40 Series Armored Assault Tank |x6 Units |
C-9979 landing craft (10)
Single Trooper Aerial Platforms
Troop carriers (500)
Multi-Troop Transports (550)
Armored Assault Tanks (650)
B1-Series battle droids (over 329,600)
B2-A Super Battle Droids (over 200,500)

Q-Series Droidekas (500)

Support Compliment//:
HMP Droid Gunships |x8 Units | Gunship Support

Imperial Phlac-Arphocc Vulture Droid Starfighter (x100)
Imperial Phlac-Arphocc Hyena Tactical Bomber (x8)

"What news from our scouts? Have they found any hidden units around our fortress?" Findos inquired anxiously, addressing Zhom as the GRX Super Tactical Droid attempted to establish contact with the advance recon team, sent ahead to preform reconnaissance of the swamp for hidden enemy forces that could potentially flank the primary Federation Army.

"Recon Team OM-4, What's your status?" the transmissions came through on the small holodisks equipped on the Single Trooper Aerial Platforms as the scout team of 12 Single Trooper Aerial Platforms navigated quickly through the thick swamp, utilizing their slender structure to maneuver around obstacles such as trees and other hindrances.

"Sir - we have scanned patches of swamp around Mobile One. Negative signs of contact with enemy forces but we still have a lot of ground to cover. What...thaatsszzz." The droid's vocalization abruptly ceased upon detecting a faint outline moving effortlessly through the terrain, colliding with the droid's body directly in the chest - causing deactivation from the impact of the ion-blast.

Gradually, the droid scouts were transformed into piles of smoldering wreckage as not even the STAPS could evade such a barrage of projectiles simultaneously. "Sir - Recon Team has been eliminated." The Tactical Droid conveyed the details to the Neimoidian General, whose jaw dropped at the alarming news, yet promptly composed himself and started strategizing for their next course of action.

"Wha-What should we do now? The enemy forces have blinded us with the removal of our advanced recon team. We should push for an offensive now while we still have the element of surprise." Sentapoth said - curling his fingers into tight fists at the prospect of having wasted invaluable time needed for further deployments on the battlefield. A tense silence filled the atmosphere as he met the cold gaze of the Tactical Droid Unit, which was focused on analyzing the potential outcomes of a risky attack by the Trade Federation on the Alliance's defensive line.

"Such a reckless deployment would leave our flanks exposed to further enemy entrapment if they have units hidden within the swamps. We'll push with a small convoy of 10 Armored Assault Tanks, 15 Troop carriers, and 3 Multi-Troop Transports to clean through the dense swamps on the southeast side, backing them up with two regiments of B1-Series battle droid. Artillery Core keep up bombardment" Zhom said - as the order was issued from the command center once the approval had been given from Sentapoth who raised no objections to the proposals.

A portion of the Trade Federation Army had been detached to create an operations group known as TN-4, which would be under the command of OOM-78 as the convoy began to march through the swamps away from the protection of the fortress, in an effort to clear out any Galactic Alliance Forces on the southeast side of the swamp.

Last edited:

xiqfVVX.png

He was big.

There were plenty of Epicanthix back home that towered still over him, but this man was pushing the very upper end of even the Epicanthix's towering heights. His eyes narrowed as he kept his saber up, ignited, ready. Zaiya herself had realized it. Sith. The fact he didn't immediately strike was a welcome relief, but he didn't need the ability to feel the Force to know this man was a major threat to the pair of Padawans.

Zaiya was the one who spoke, who chose nonconfrontation. It was the ideal path, if the man would listen. They could go their own ways, leave this entirely.

Except, that only seemed to anger him. Aris's eyes narrowed.

"A Jedi doesn't fight for the fun of it. We fight to protect. We have no quarrel with you, so, we should all just walk away.

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Jhyrack Jhyrack

Finishing the final tie down of the tarp over her personal starfighter, she moved to catch up with the already ongoing battle.

She'd been late, finding a spot for Zeriana and Sid to settle and wait for her return. Already in full gear and centering herself for the coming fight she no doubt had waiting for her somewhere. Even the safest route into the system had shown her the escalation of violence across the surface and in space. Her scan over the surface did show her a place where the Sith had been gathering, plugging into her internal computer for coordinates and mapping. Looking around before beginning to avoid the major points of conflicts to keep from getting tangled into other problems.

If she could get to their staging area, she might be able to disrupt their supply lines. Or at least make a nuisance of trying to get more things on the ground.

"Let's find our party." Her speaker shut off, and making noise just to hear herself properly a final time. Both sabers in hand as she began to run for her goal. Radar beginning to give her places to avoid.

vMD52hP.png

Objective 1 - Eiattu 6 - Surface
Gear: Armor - Vambraces - Rifle - Lightsabers
Lossa Aureus Lossa Aureus - Kasir Dorran Kasir Dorran

The metals boots of Noah Corek Jr's new armor were surprisingly quiet as he ran across the surface of Eiattu 6. He had only recently constructed this armor, being simple lightweight Titanium-Alusteel armor plates over some padded clothes with a helmet that had a basic MFTAS installed into its visor, this battle would be a trial run for the armor and tell him where he needed to improve it.

Junior had originally come to the world to help his father with some sort of security gig for a group of Jedi archaeologists with some kind of camp they were setting up. The younger Noah had too much of his father's blood in him however and had instead craved action and so had found himself moving away from the camp towards the rear area of the Sith's forces that his father had off-handedly mentioned to him when he mentioned he was leaving the camp, as well as a warning not to die because his mother's would blame him for it.

As his booted feet trod on dirt he could feel something in the Force pulling on his mind, something like a memory tugging at his consciousness. Remembering his lessons from his mother on trusting in the Force he began following the tug as it became to increase in intensity, feeling a familiar sense he would come upon a lone figure, unslinging his rifle from his back he would bring it to the low ready but kept his trigger off the trigger. "Identify yourself!" Was it the best idea to give up his element of surprise? Probably not but for some reason he felt as if this figure wouldn't attack him.

Sith-blood.png

Objective: Naalol
Tag: Vince Vince
Like most of the other acolytes at Jutrand Academy, Rosalia was eager to prove herself.

She had heard others talking about how the caves of Naalol were said to be frightful, Rosalia knew that's exactly where she was headed. Any talk of the Netherworld was bound to catch her attention, after all.

It was quite fascinating.

Though she'd never been to the caves before, she felt at home. She walked with quiet steps, like she might down a hallway at midnight – giddy about sneaking out after bedtime. The teen wondered what sort of monsters lurked in the darkness of the caves. But there were more monsters than she'd accounted for. The members of the Galactic Alliance were scouting the caves as well.

So far, she'd done her best to avoid them. Until…

"Hold! Identify yourself"

Crouched behind a large rock, she weighed her options. No doubt, the deep voice belonged to a member of the Alliance. It didn't have that familiar feeling of darkness – quite the opposite, in fact. She didn't like the feeling, but she'd play along for now. Her own force aura masked.

"Please," she called from the behind her rock. "Don't hurt me!"

Rosalia was fourteen now, but often mistaken for someone even younger. She hoped it would work to her advantage this time as well.

"I-I'll come out… just please help me," Rosalia peeked up, allowing the light to shine into her eyes, which were wide with fear.

3CMacQw.png

Objective II

-
Bridge, Chimaera II
Naalol - En approach to the High Tower

"Beasts? Are we animal control now?"

"The High Tower is of strategic importance to the Dark Council, Lady Athora."

"Of course it is. As would be "

The Chimaera II, command ship of Sith Lord Darth Athora, slowly pushed forward across the Naalol skies. A massive wedge shaped shadow crawled across the landscape. The star destroyer moved towards the High Tower, a once formidable fortress and potential base for the Sith Order. At the bridge of the Chimaera, the Sith Lord Darth Athora stood, looking out of the viewport at her target ahead. A few feet behind her right shoulder was her assistant, L4R4, with a datapad in hand. Information was hastily coming through the datapad as the operation had commenced.

"Is my ship prepared? I'm heading to the surface immediately."

"Yes, Lady Athora. It awaits you in the hangar."

Darth Athora spun around and walked off the bridge. The ship was alive with activity, preparing for potential incoming surprise attacks with Athora away. She eventually found herself in the hangar bay. There, her transport ship was prepared for take off. She stepped on board. Only the pilot was on board as Athora intended to go it alone. Even so, her legions were only a call away.

Down below, the beasts roamed the ruins, searching for flesh to claim. They were not unaware of what the Chimaera II represented.

The storm had come to Naalol.

A lone transport ship zoomed out of the hangar of the Chimaera II and descended towards the High Tower.

PW2GKHP.png

Major Sara "Roach" Roche
34th Walker Battalion, "Helldivers" Marine Detachment

Objective: OBJ I - Eiattu
Equipment: GAVA Starwolf Marine Armour, GALMG Beak, GAHP Roundhouse, C-11 "Nastirci" Combat Knife, REC-VC/01 Tactical Visor; Starship Model
Tags: Gress D'ran Gress D'ran Sentapoth Findos Sentapoth Findos

4Mr5E7n.png
"Copy Roach. Get your Ravens up in the air and get some targetting data. We'll shell them to draw their attention. Remember to use your armors adaptive camo, those droids are going to be looking for tanks and walkers, not marines."
"Demon to Solo II, I want droid poppers on grid coordinates Zero Three Seven Five Zero Two. Hit them for effect. Roach, I want your men to keep your heads down and retreat towards ambush points. Keep your Ravens in the air to draw their attention. They won't be able to tell the difference between your Ravens and ours."

<<Roger, moving out->>

The artillery opened up again, the roar washing over the Marines.

<<Roach to all Divers, move back from forward positions to ambush points. Active camo up, and get it moving!>> The Marines broke into action- some already bounding back, others on overwatch, while the rest redployed their mobile equipment. Within the minute, the Marines would disappear from the forward positions, as if they were never here.

<<Fortune-1, you heard the man, send the reserve droids up. Fortune-2 will take over once they're redeployed to the ambush area.>>

<<Roger.>> The droid operators were quick, sending the Ravens up, networking with the Ravens from Thunderstorm and uploading targeting data. With a much better vantage point, Sara's data circuit picked up what Fortune's droid saw:

"Such a reckless deployment would leave our flanks exposed to further enemy entrapment if they have units hidden within the swamps. We'll push with a small convoy of 10 Armored Assault Tanks, 15 Troop carriers, and 3 Multi-Troop Transports to clean through the dense swamps on the southeast side, backing them up with two regiments of B1-Series battle droid. Artillery Core keep up bombardment" Zhom said - as the order was issued from the command center once the approval had been given from Sentapoth who raised no objections to the proposals.

<<Scuttle-2 to Roach, enemy armour approaching our location. Distance at 200, at least 2 dozen armoured vehicles- Tanks and Transports in sweep formation.>>

<<Roger. All Scuttle squads, break contact and fall back into the swamp.>> This was bad. With tanks and troop carriers, the enemy had way more sensors on them than the STAPs. There was a very real chance they might detect the Marines.

With luck, the Marines would be deeper in the swamp before contact was made. In that way, the infantry would have the defensive advantage. Better us than the walkers, she thought. If the enemy made contact with the Marines here, the faster-moving tanks of Firestorm and Thunderstorm's range could move swiftly and close up the rear of this armoured assault force.

<<All hands at high alert, enemy armour coming our way. Do not engage until they're close-in.>>

There was a presence she had not accounted for, one that had persisted despite her trying to avoid them.

Her hands gripping the lightsabers there as she rounded to face the one that had found her in case they presented a danger. Cutting off her footsteps with an easy turn as the purple blade hummed to life and held it low as she crouched down. Preparing to deflect while the white blade was kept silent for the time being behind her back. Her helmet staring at the armored figure before her.

Shooting back her own question rather than answering as she wondered about the mandolorian before her.

"Friend or foe of the Alliance?" Not yet making a move to strike, but prepared like a coiled snake. Eyes watching the trigger set away from the rifle trigger for the time being. This was cutting into her time to get to the staging area, and patience was only a freshly learned virtue for her in lieu of anger.

vMD52hP.png

PW2GKHP.png

Objective I — Eiattu 6
Unit Comp: The Hellstompers
Tag: Sara Roche Sara Roche Sentapoth Findos Sentapoth Findos Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

With Ravens now in the air, Gress could get a more comprehensive view of the battlefield. The Daveronian peered at his view screens. Approaching enemy armor, towards Helldiver.
We'll push with a small convoy of 10 Armored Assault Tanks, 15 Troop carriers, and 3 Multi-Troop Transports to clean through the dense swamps on the southeast side, backing them up with two regiments of B1-Series battle droid. Artillery Core keep up bombardment"
"Demon to Undertaker. Switch targets, Mass Driver rounds, focus on those tanks."

<Copy sir. Adjusting targets, loading Seigurium SABOTs>

Gress shifted, leaning forward as he considered his options. They hadn't focused fire on anything other than Firestorm yet.

"Hammer gunners, 1 and 2. Bring guns around to focus fire on those troop transports. The marines can handle the droids, but those heavy transports will give them trouble. Hit them hard. Radar, relay order to Kraken as well."

"AYE SIR!" The twin gunners called out, bringing the four barrels of their mid-range turbolasers to bear. A beat later, four volleys of plasma slung through the air from the Sphinx's batteries, before another four fired from the second of the two superheavy walkers.

The sound of hell's bells rung once more.

"Gunners, have the Ion burst prepared and ready. The Trade Federation are going to throw everything at us, I want a trump card ready to knock them out of this fight if things get dicey."

<<Roger.>> The droid operators were quick, sending the Ravens up, networking with the Ravens from Thunderstorm and uploading targeting data. With a much better vantage point, Sara's data circuit picked up what Fortune's droid saw:
Gress considered his next move. Thunderstorm could flank the coming attack, but that would give away their position. No. They needed to keep that arm of the trap tight until necessary.

"Demon to Solo II, hold your fire, but keep the droid poppers prepped. Demon to Roach, we'll be providing fire support but nothing else. Call in priority targets whenever you deem necessary."

<Solo II copies. Holding fire.>

Gress mulled over his options. They needed some better intel, and the Ravens didn't have the range to find those guns, or the enemy base.

"Radar, call up Liram. I don't need CAS, I need intel. Have him do a flyby and see if he can't spot that arty."

"Copy sir. This is Hellstomper Bravo calling Rear Admiral Liram Angellus Liram Angellus aboard the Celestial City. Requesting flyby of enemy position south of our position, and a strafing run of their position."

Gress raised an eyebrow. "I didn't ask for a strafing run."

"You would've."

"...you know me too well Radar."

Kalzok

Dark Thaumaturge, Loremaster of the Sith
mAaj48r.png

Tags: Vulpesen Vulpesen
zOIcum2.png

An unwelcome presence. A creature of irritating... Luminance. And a hint of the Dark Side.
"As expected of a sith. Gravitating towards death," he stated as he walked forward, his hand slipping into his cloak to produce his saberstaff.
Kalzok stopped, turning, the ritual bells of his hat clinking, the parchment talismans hanging from his armour floating in the wind with the motion.

A Zorren with glowing eyes, a calm but restrained awareness in it, like a scorpion ready to strike.

He barely gave it a glance as he flicked his tail, sending a dagger from his belt through the monster's head with a sonic crack. The steel had just passed through the skull when it stopped then darted back to its sheathe. "Who are you?"

The crack sounded across the valley. If this wanderer intended to intimidate Kalzok, it had no effect, for there was no room in the undead thing's heart to understand the word.

Vulpesen would be able to smell ozone in the air, as Kalzok spoke:

"A seeker of secrets. I do not wished to be disturbed, Light-blight."

Around them, the earth would slowly begin to shift, as Kalzok poured malice and decay into the already benighted earth, a mocking parody of the Force slowly breaking apart the soil, creating a liquefying effect. In a few seconds the ground would collapse like quicksand.

Objective I: Outside the Eiattu Royal Palace
Friendly Tags:
Gress D'ran Gress D'ran Sara Roche Sara Roche
Enemy Tags: Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast Sentapoth Findos Sentapoth Findos (maybe?)

Padd watched and listened to the Devaronian commander navigate his forces to counter the Sith advance, somewhat surprised by the Trade Federation’s bold decision to break ranks and align with the enemy. Something about that did not sit right with him. But the Jedi Master had never fully understood the complexities of galactic politics. Perhaps his views were skewed by the more simplistic approach he had adopted from a lifetime of Jedi training. Lightsabers over Senate chambers.

He closed his eyes. His senses were heightened, on edge even, seemingly amplified by Master Noble’s efforts aboard Starlyte Station. He could feel his fellow Jedi engaged in combat, minor victories overshadowed by unnecessary losses of life. There.

”It’s time,” Padd said suddenly to the small group of Jedi and soldiers standing at the ready. Some looked nervous, others excited, most expressing a host of mixed emotions. He directed their attention to the lightening strikes near the palace entrance. “Into the storm.”

The team quickly made their way toward the source of concern, the Jedi leading the pack with their speed assisted by the Force. This dark energy they felt on approach was unmistakable, but the unique signature was foreign to Padd. “Be ready, and be careful,” he warned his men, “the Sith deal in deception and trickery. All may not be what it seems.” The statement was equally a reminder to himself.

Objective 1 - Eiattu 6 - Surface
Gear: Armor- Vambraces - Rifle - Lightsabers
Lossa Aureus Lossa Aureus - Kasir Dorran Kasir Dorran

He kept his rifle down as he approached the figure, finger off the trigger to make sure nothing went wrong. When the figured turned and the snap hiss of the lightsaber was head he immediately raised his hands, rifle in one and other one splayed out in a gesture of non-hostility. "Woah woah, friend friend!" He all but shouted, gently placing the rifle on the ground before stepping back from it.

He didn't recognize the armor but the lightsabers and the stance taken by the person, woman for the sound of her voice, was familiar to him and he could feel the tugging at his mind. He usually didn't feel that tugging unless his sister was near and reaching out through their meld. That was odd to him since he knew his sister was back on Alderaan with his mothers and the only other person he had ever melded with was-"Lossa? Is that you?"

Raising his hands to his helmet he disconnected the electro clamps keeping his helmet attach and quickly too it off to reveal his face. Lossa would recognize his face but it had changed since the time they had met, it seemed sharper, harsher and had less of the boyish innocence that it had back then. His red hair was cut shorter, a stubble graced his face and a scar running from under his right ear to the middle of his cheek. "Its...its been awhile...how are you doing?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom