Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi's and Bye's

[member="Sebastian Thel"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"]

Don't convince me to go searching for the old blunt fishing knife.

Welcome to the CSA Sebastian.

Don't touch my daughter.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Please welcome our Royal Advisor [member="Adron Malvern"] :) I don't have to ask you to be kind. He'll kick your butts if you aren't.

And yes [member="Darlyn Excron"] , keep an eye on my daughter, please. She could end up pranking the wrong person...

Hey guys, it's the writer of Sebastian Thel.

This is a new character in the works and I think he fits in best in with the CSA. He does have a bio, but needs a new one for his non-FU reboot.

Kay-Larr

Welcome [member="Gideon Lenn"] :)

Just got home from a camping trip, and it's Mommy's day, , so I've a few things left to do before I can get cracking and get things sorted.

Any questions/comments/suggestions, just drop us a line :)

Gideon Lenn

G
Thanks!

Edit: Sorry, was posting mobile! I am excited to be part of the CSA. Lady Kay, hope you had a great Mothers Day!

Kay-Larr

[member="Gideon Lenn"]

I always post from my mobile :) So no worries there!

I'm working on the next boardwide event that you'll be more than welcome to jump in on. The sign ups will be coming soon :)

Though I'm technically Exiled from CSA Space, I just thought I'd pop my head in and remind y'all to hit me up should you need anything on the Out Of Character side of things.

I promise I don't bite.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom