Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Would Your Character Get Order 66'ed?

>Be Alen Na'Varro
>Be Jedi General leading major offensive
>Clone puts blaster to my head and pulls trigger
>Dead.
>No premonitions, no time to react, no expectations of betrayal
>Just very dead.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Circe's a Sith, so no worries about getting Order 66ed there, but if there was...

Decapitation or mass use of fire. And she'd just find another body to possess. >_>

Louise

here for your dad
I keep getting beheaded.

If they didn't keep up that tradition I would be so mad.

But no, taken out by a shower of blaster fire just sounds par for the course.

Talon Vosra

T
Sarge Potteiger said:
Shot to the head would still kill you, mate.

Sarge? He'd probably die doing what he loves to do the most - women.

Since it wouldn't be seen coming? He'd probably just get blasted.
Yeah I thought I'd roll on in here and say this but fethin Sarge beat me to it. Karkin mammals!

Anyway same here.

Astrian would go hunter on those clone boys. Even if they did find him, he'd be a bit too tough to be taken down by a volley of blaster fire. Maybe if you got Darth Vader on his butt he would die, but his survivor skills are too good to be hunted down by clones, they'd become scared of him and he'd probably lose the Jedi way with it, and become a mercenary. Then, possibly build up a little crew in case the Empire ever tried to find him.
Most of the Jedi back then had never seen war. Order 66 likely wouldn't of happened if OUR Jedi Council paid a visit to Darth Sideous.
Or possibly get killed by a blaster bolt to the head, forgot about the head not having anything to cover it. Ha, well yeah. Something to the head will end it.

IMPERIAL FIRING SQUAD

.... seriously, I'd just want to get executed. She'd be captured after the initial wave, drugged to cut off her connection to the Force, and then shot to death in a public holonews execution.

Mm...that's the way to go.

Talon Vosra

T
@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Looks like I would survive and reestablish the order in the unknown regions. Or get shot while at Coci's

Not a jedi but...

I would die at the hand of @[member="Darth Apparatus"] as his saber is thrust into my very core, his arms intimately enveloping me, perhaps one last kiss...

Before I shove my own saber in his gut as I did once before, long ago.

It's complicated.

Chloe would likely do what the Wardens before her did -- simply turn to myth. Then aide those she could to find refuge in the outer rim or wild regions.

Very few know she is a Warden of the Sky, as she holds to the traditionalist view of keeping it under wraps.

Yusan would pull a Rhom Kota (?) due to his affinity for using droids and not needing anyone he doesnt personally employ or command. As such ya, id survived for a little while until Vader sent some assassin after me.

Alexandra would be on felucia but due to the fact that she is highly attuned to doing things alone without the aid or guidance of others she would survive at first and seek refuge with the Felucian peoples while the rest of the jedi did the same or died by clones.

Arthur is the only one that would, die, probably while fighting droids his men would turn on him and his master, killing his master first infront of him and he would fight them off for a little while before killed by blasterfire, a cannon, or sniped in the back by a sharp shooter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom