Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Would Your Character Get Order 66'ed?

I think Voroll would hope to get away with it because he'd probably wear clone armour along with them (basing that off him currently wearing Stormtrooper armour despite being an Imperial Knight-in-training). So hopefully he'd blend in and escape, although chances are it wouldn't happen and would be punched as he casually strolled through them and shot when as he fell to the floor.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
@[member=Je'gan Olra'en]
@[member="Mao"]

I guess I should have been more descriptive. The healing factor is the major reason, but also his training, experience, talent, armament, criminal insanity etc. would help alot. But it's mostly the healing factor that would get him out alive. He's not going to stand there and try to pull a Wolverine or anything, but the few shots he does take that do get through the layers of his armor wouldn't do much lest it hit his head or heart.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Through the Power of Cool, Jared Ovmar would survive; killing thousands of clone troopers. Then he would get on a ship to Coruscant and kick Darth Sidious's ass, to show him who is boss. After all of that, he would take some wodka and call it a day.

More seriously, Jared would not be a person who fights in the fray of battle. Combined with his paranoid nature, he -might- see it coming. Fact of the matter is that being hitsquaded by your own soldiers? Well.. hard to escape that, to say the least. He would probably get killed, without even dealing a scratch.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
I could see depending on distance Saki taking one two maybe three down up close but physical combat would only go so far. Now Assuming she could grab a clone and use him as a shield for a time maybe get some distance but she'd still die eventually. That is only if they are on the ground, in a ship like Plo Koon was she's dead, a tank shot she's dead.

Nohemi Allaneh

Order of the White Current
The odds are high that Nohemi would be far from the Republic at the time --- and the subsequent news of Order 66 would have turned into a permanent lock down of the Order of the White Current.

They'd simply disappear from records, using the White Current to ensure their survival by hiding in a new home.

Being a shadow, Vulpesen tends to be away from the temple with only Ace for company. He'd likely find out through the holonet that he was on a death list then he'd go into hiding. If he were in the temple, he'd have a great chance of surviving anyways. Not because he's a badass fighter, but because he's good at reading people and surviving is what he's always done. he'd find someway to get out then he'd hijack a ship and get a secret passage back to Amar where he would live as a backwater merchant who was secretly plotting with the rebellion. He's resourceful and hard to trap, that's why i made him the way he is.

Luther Fel

L
Luther doesn't have the mentality to be a Jedi.

But if he was a target of Order 66, he'd get creamed by a squad of Clones from behind.

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
I would be so drunk and naked surrounded by my adoring fan girls like @[member="Sumalee"] that the shooters would take one look give me a high five and move the heck on. It's good being me...

Edison Bulkhead

E
Shot out of the sky on the back of a flying rancor while raining Dathomir terror down on the heads of my enemy, landing on a few more of them when we finally hit the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom