Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Would Your Character Get Order 66'ed?

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
id be leading the order 66

fething jedi

On the other hand, Menoe getting 66'd? Toast. I won't dispute the fact that 6 auto-fire blasters in my backside would wipe me the feth out.

Cedric Dorn

C
A THOUSAND DEATH STARS WOULD FIRE UPON ME AND IN MY GLORY THE LIGHT OF THE TRUE PARAGON WOULD REFLECT THEM ALL. A THOUSAND WORLDS WOULD BURN AS THE POWERFUL GREEN BEAMS OF LIGHT REFLECTED OFF MY FLESH, THE LASERS STRIKING PLANETS AND TEARING THEM ASUNDER.

I WOULD TURN TO MINE ENEMY, FACE THEM IN ALL MY MAGNIFICENCE. I WOULD SHOUT AT THEM, THAT THEY HAD AWOKEN A QUEEN, NOT DARK BUT BEAUTIFUL AND TERRIBLE AS THE DAWN.

Then i would slip on a Banana Peel and die.

This one's easy.

With Kära she'd be the one initiating it ;)

Asha - at my former Roleplay - already experienced two cases of this; the first she was just a child, yet she was fortunate enough to have been assisting a Mandalorian at the time. The man smuggled her away and hid her amidst his ranks; at that point her Force Sensitivity had barely blossomed, and it was easy to hide her.

The second time it happened she was far too influential and a key figure for the same to happen. Instead the same Mandalorian [who was at the time the Mandalor and had an alliance with the Sith] helped her out - they framed her death in a huge explosion [I wrote about it, the write up is here - only the first part is relevant] and it ensured she could continue training one of her students in secrecy until the Jedi re-emerged.

Soma's main talents are in perception and reflexes, so it's unlikely the first attempt to bushwhack her would succeed. It'd probably turn into a running gunfight, given her disdain for lightsabers, but eventually sheer numbers would wear her down. Power cells only hold so much juice, slug throwers run empty and even a Force User can only keep going for so long.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Astrian Callus said:
Astrian would go hunter on those clone boys. Even if they did find him, he'd be a bit too tough to be taken down by a volley of blaster fire. Maybe if you got Darth Vader on his butt he would die, but his survivor skills are too good to be hunted down by clones, they'd become scared of him and he'd probably lose the Jedi way with it, and become a mercenary. Then, possibly build up a little crew in case the Empire ever tried to find him.
Most of the Jedi back then had never seen war. Order 66 likely wouldn't of happened if OUR Jedi Council paid a visit to Darth Sideous.
Dude, in 19 BBY, every single Jedi had seen three solid years of war, chronicled in two TV shows, three movies, and half a dozen novels. A goodly proportion of the Jedi Council's toughest combat veterans were taken down by 'a volley of blasterfire.'

What @[member="Ashin Varanin"] said.

It's quite possible that Sio would've been kicked out of the Jedi Order long time before...given her mental instability, disregard for the Code and lack of anything approaching actual commitment to the Order's values. Blood Knight and all that. Or she would've ditched them and they'd taken her lightsabre away since it's 'Jedi property'. Probably becomes a force-using soldier for hire who might have a grudge against Jedi.

Hmm. Come to think of it, in this timeline Sio wouldn't have the IC reason to have the fanatical hatred of Sith this version has, since they've been secret for a millennia. Well, Bando Gora could replace Sith in her backstory to make her similar enough and since their original incarnation was active in this time period, but she'd be quite different.

This could easily lead to...Imperial Siobhan. Perhaps she becomes an Inquisitor. After all, before she joined Omega Pyre and fell in love with @[member="Tegaea Alcori"], our version's big role model was Adril Tythorin, who would've been the Imperial type (an alternate, albeit human version of her was a Moff and an incarnation in a different universe led a praetorian guard quite similar to the Imperial Knights). Moreover, Siobhan's moral code is very skewed, she has the ruthlessness for it, especially if she finds someone to idolise in a manner similar to how she looks up to Adril and later Tegs.

I imagine she'd wind getting purged at some point though. :p

DV... is it even possible for the fat man to be... god I shiver to say the very word... good? I'm fairly certain he cannot even exist in any other universe but this one exactly the way he is. I'd hate to brag but Voracitos is exceedingly unique to the point of being difficult for his writer at times.

Hmm, Voracitos is primarily a mentalist, and is a Master of All Sin. He grew up as a spoiled brat with above average potential to a respected Sith Lord on Korriban. The only descriptions of his personality I can think of for him is Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Pride, and Wrath. Just the prospect of Darth Voracitos AS a Jedi is difficult to predict, let alone whether or not he'd be strong enough to hold off a Galactic Elite Military Force betraying him with blasters and other tech en masse, or guile.

I think I would need to stretch out my brain and find a way to wrap it around the bulk of Voracitos to have enough mental capacity in order to re-envision him as anything other than a Sith in an age emerging from darkness.

As for all my other characters...

Boom, they're dead. Every one of them. No survivors, no prisoners taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom