Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luminara Rikanati

Hmm....What to do, what to do. How does one choose between a ravishing Zabrak, and an enchanting Epicanthix?
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Krest"]

Invicta Zambrano

I
[member="Luminara Rikanati"] - A lovely bio! And a gorgeous picture...where did you find the art?

[member="Darth Vornskr"] - *arches a brow*

Invicta Zambrano

I
[member="Darth Vornskr"] :wub: I am pleased enough that you would consider my opinion...I have no objection if [member="Luminara Rikanati"] wishes to learn from you.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Luminara Rikanati"]

To be honest, all three of them are very good Force Users, and could be great teachers. Though i must personally suggest Circe, due to the issue of similar background and the fact that she has training methods that are befitting of a Sith. Kaine is a good second, though there is some IC influence in me putting him second... again unless he gives me a gift called Balaya that im allowed to torture for revenge. And Krest comes third sense he is not a Sith.

[member="Krest"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Enigma"]

*clicks tongue, wagging finger at Vornskr* Tut, tut, Vornskr. You should never take an apprentice like me if you are betrothed to such a breathtaking woman...
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
@Invitica Gaultier

I believe the Zabrak with the handsome features has won me over. ;)
[member="Krest"]

But I could make you into a sadomasochistic torture-hungry Sith that knows a combination of mental tricks, Sith Alchemy, and offensive lightsaber combat.

Plus I have this sexy castle by the sea on Panatha.

[member="Luminara Rikanati"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
Oh. Well this is awkward. I'll gladly train you in the skill you seem to want to know - illusions. Then we can move on to sorcery and other mystical arts. Could definitely use a full-scale apprentice to help me with my experiments, after all - will help you make something. :) [member="Luminara Rikanati"]

[member="Darth Vornskr"]: Oh. [member="Invicta Gaultier"] is your wife... Kk.

[member="Krest"]: Nuuuuu

I do enjoy a good rancor fight, and it is adorable how you are all competing for me...
[member="Krest"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Enigma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom