Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master/Padawan Request Thread

Name: Zithus Muun

Skills/training desired: I would like a master who is more of a offensive jedi who can teach lightsaber forms and how to use different saber styles such as dual wielding and can also teach My character about force powers that go very well with combat. I would also like a more traditional approach to training but also something long term.
Additional info: My character is very knowledge hungry so taking him places that are stock full of knowledge would be great.

"You have to follow your own path."
Names: Kaden Blake & [member="Loken Blake"]

Skills/Training desired: Basic Jedi Training (Padawan Level)
Kaden- Jedi Shadow training Loken-Jedi Guardian training

Additional info: So these two brothers come as a pair and we'd like them trained together. Kaden is mostly deaf yet can use his connection in the force with his brother to hear through him. Loken is mostly blind and uses the force in a similar manner to see through Kaden. The two are young Echani men who have recently signed on to join the Galactic alliance.

Elmont Block

Your focus determines your reality
Bumps more in hope than desperation* :)

hermione-granger-hand-raise.gif

*At least for now :)

[member="Elmont Block"] [member="Kyle Chambers"] [member="Rebel Sunka"] [member="Jerrol Bastu"] [member="Jala Rekab"]

I'd be happy to take anyone up as a padawan. As for Jala, I have a healer named "Adele" who may be able to take you one if you like.

I am inviting those who are not already in my force imbuement class to join to meet me if you like. :)

[member="Jala Rekab"] [member="Jerrol Bastu"] [member="Rebel Sunka"] [member="Kyle Chambers"] [member="Elmont Block"] [member="Kaden Blake"] [member="Zithus Muun"]

Eh didn't see much that I could help with, but if anyone of you interested in Battle Meditation and mentalism poke me I'm always looking for at least one student.

Spencer Varanin said:
[member="Jala Rekab"] [member="Jerrol Bastu"] [member="Rebel Sunka"] [member="Kyle Chambers"] [member="Elmont Block"] [member="Kaden Blake"] [member="Zithus Muun"]

Eh didn't see much that I could help with, but if anyone of you interested in Battle Meditation and mentalism poke me I'm always looking for at least one student.
>.>

Name: Rig Grendo

Skills/training Desired: Essentiall someone who can help me to become a knight. OR just training in Form VII, Form V and From II. I am willing to learn each form from a different master.

Additional Info: Rig's basically going to become a jack of all trades type of deal, able to adapt to each situation by switching his lightsaber form.

Name: Anarya Drast
Skills/training desired: Farseeing, Enhance Ability, Soresu
Additional info: I'd prefer a master-padawan relationship over simply training. On a different note, Anarya has some skill in Farseeing, but she needs help learning to control it.

Name: Zen Phoenix
Skills/training desired: I do not care. I just care about the progression of roleplay :) Long-Term
Additional info:
Zen Phoenix is a child of Dark Jedi Knight that left his child alone to travel away from the Sith with his little vornskr partner Ruby! She might be the only bad influence around him so far. He doesn't understand the force and is in for learning everything.

PS. Ruby bites...

Shamira Karuto

Burn the past - Heal the future
Just joined The Order, but I was looking for...

A master to help mold Shamira. She is a very raw character rn, without a major direction in terms of force ability. I would much prefer a master/padawan relationship due to the longterm bond that typically brings.

Skills/training desired: While Shamira doesnt have a direction, i would like her to learn better dueling techniques, dogfighting, ect. Combat medical skills and battlefield tactics are two others I think would be fun to learn through threading.

- Grey Light

Name: Zeke Windrage
Skills/training desired: Jedi Guardian training, prefer a Master/Padawan releationship; however, any training will do.
Additional info: I've forum roleplayed for several years now, i promise fun storyline :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom