Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master/Padawan Request Thread

FOR PADAWANS/APPRENTICES:

Name: Eepee Tii

Skills/training desired:
  • Form III, Soresu
  • Useful 'defensive' abilities mixed in with some offensive abilities.
  • Basic lightsaber combat
  • Advanced hand to hand combat
Additional info:
Eepee Tii is a Rodian 'Force Sensitive' who has been aware of his capabilities for quite a while, but hasn't gone through any sort of thorough training to hone/train new abilities.

Name: Kellyn Muir
Skills/training desired:
  • ​Lightsaber forms
  • Battle Meditation
  • Force Deflection
  • Force Barrier
  • Alter Damage
  • Battlemind
  • Dun Möch
  • Force Lightning
  • Force Choke
  • Anything really, the above just stand out to me
Additional info: I am a military oriented writer and consider myself pretty well rounded with most aspects of RP. I'm looking to explore the functional application of the Force rather than the philosophy behind it, though I understand sometimes a philosophical approach may be necessary. I'd like to incorporate training into some kind of real world scenario if possible rather than have it be explicit mentor/learner teaching. I am admittedly new to the Force on Chaos and this is my first FU that I'm serious about writing, so I have no qualm with letting the master take the driver seat and decide how things go.

Name: Velus
Skills/training desired:

• Djem So
  • Force Barrier
  • Dun Moch
  • Force Lightning
  • Telekinesis
  • Core Powers
Additional info: Velus is quiet, but suffers from a list of problems that he keeps hidden among himself. He doesn't know much about the force, and he sees it as a weapon to aide himself in his own personal battles. Velus also is a firm believer in aggression, and does not often take the pacifist route.

Kellyn Muir said:
  • Force Lightning

Velus said:
  • Force Lightning
You both want Force Lightning, yet Force Lightning is a dark-sided ability. If you want to stay in the GA and hence on the light side, you'd probably be talking about Electric Judgment. EJ is too advanced for padawan-level Jedi to learn. However, I'd be happy to train you in EJ when the day comes for you to learn it.

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

I'll fire a PM your way.

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

I'm aware. I'm not too picky about what I learn, though my preferred is probably what I listed. In my (not yet public bio), I explain that Kellyn is not a devout follower of either the dark or light side of the Force, and as such, he has no philosophical barriers prohibiting him from learning methods and abilities from either side. So long as the reward outweighs any potential risk, he's willing to augment his arsenal of Force abilities. He cares more about the functionality than the philosophy.

If this is something that cannot be taught in the GA, I'm fine with going elsewhere to learn it if necessary. The above is just a comprehensive list of what I am interested in Kellyn learning.

Jak Skirata

J
Not a Padawan, but someone looking to hone their skill of the Force. I don't mind if they're more traditional (it would just give us more to talk about and build off of) Davin's only real skills in the Force revolve around tracking, so looking for more fundamentals and lightsaber training!

[member="Kellyn Muir"]
[member="Velus"]

You will be hard pressed to find any Jedi in the NJO capable of, or willing to teach you any darksided Force ability. The NJO has a very, very strict policy on darksiders, and you would find yourself arrested and hanging over some magma cells. My advice is if you want your character to learn these, you will need to go elsewhere, and not to let another Jedi in the Order witness you using them, else you will be arrested as a dark sider.

Name: Rebel Sunka

Skills/training desired: Ehh basics, anything really. Would love a combination of Jedi and non-Jedi related things.

Additional info: Whomever would be willing, I would love to work out story details with you beforehand just because there's one specific thing I'd like to work towards....

Name: Quintus

Skills/training desired: Basic/Core abilities, and support abilities. Preference is given to Healing and Mentalism. Small lessons in Force Imbuement or the like would be welcome too. In so far as NFU stuff, mechanic/repair, medical, and engineering stuff is welcome too.

Additional info: Check the bio, but I'm up for about anything. This is a long-term project character, so I'm looking more than a quick boost to Knight, but open to whatever. At current Quintus is utterly undeveloped in terms of the Force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom